New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (18) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 25, 2016 8:47 AM

Jan 2016
LucianRoy said:
xNeko- said:
Good morning everyone, I just woke up.

I voted on Lucian as a random vote because everyone else was doing random vote, I might change my vote after reading a bit but I'm still not sure who I can trust :c

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm fairly certain I can't trust you.

Well I don't think anyone can trust me since I havn't proven myself as a town, I don't know how I would do that though.
Aug 25, 2016 8:48 AM

Dec 2013
xNeko- said:
but I'm still not sure who I can trust :c

Long story short: you can't trust anybody.
At least not fully. You can of course have your suspicions on other people. Same as that you think you can trust some people based on how they act and what they say.
Basically you close to never actually trust somebody (well unless you're a cop or mafia) but instead kinda make a list of yourself from people you more or less trust to people you think are total scum.
Aug 25, 2016 8:50 AM

Dec 2013
LucianRoy said:
wen294 said:

Probably the same things that make him feel not OK about him. Namely not really anything concrete thus neutral thus OK.

Really? Well, firstly it was a question for Miles, and I could've sworn "ok" implied "town", the opposite of "not ok" being equivalent to "scum".

Well that's usually what it means sure. That said he has no idea what he's doing and his OK is probably based on nothing in particular aside from his general comments. Well feel free to ask him anyway.
Aug 25, 2016 8:51 AM

Feb 2014
Milennin said:
KOtA said:

that apply to xneko too

True, but he's still shown more than Togs. We'll see if he shows himself later on.

well xneko might posted more , but this is his 2nd game related post

Cross doesn't appear scummy , but also doesn't appear to be not
Aug 25, 2016 8:52 AM

Dec 2013
xNeko- said:

Well I don't think anyone can trust me since I havn't proven myself as a town, I don't know how I would do that though.

Your general behaviour. Stuff like showing town frustration, thinking about the town, trying to actively hunt scum (and not be incorrect all the time). Stuff like that gives a vague feeling who is town and who isn't. That said mafia players can fake this as well to get the trust of the town. Then again that's basically the point of the game.

Role claiming works in complicated mafia games but not really in games like this. Unless you're cop or doctor and nobody counterclaims maybe.
Aug 25, 2016 8:54 AM

Feb 2015
KOtA said:
Milennin said:

True, but he's still shown more than Togs. We'll see if he shows himself later on.

My thoughts exactly. Convince me to vote for Cross other than stating that everything's bad about him, if you want him gone.
Aug 25, 2016 8:55 AM

Jan 2016
KOtA said:
Milennin said:

Sorry if most of my posts arn't game related :/
I'm working on some assignments for end of the summer, also I'm not quite sure how I would join in on a conversation unless somebody mentions me.
Aug 25, 2016 9:06 AM

Feb 2014
xNeko- said:
KOtA said:

I'm working on some assignments for end of the summer, also I'm not quite sure how I would join in on a conversation unless somebody mentions me.

not criticizing, just stating that you weren't that active actually ^^
Aug 25, 2016 9:28 AM

Aug 2013
LucianRoy said:

i don't think Crossbell is mafia ... from the style of his play i'd think he is one of the vanilla townies :) a bored one, i might add :P

How in the world could you discern any role-indicative play from cross, let alone for a VT, this early in the game?

i don't really like ppl who try to control others in the first day, so i find really suspicious the way LucianRoy is playing...

Gimme one good reason why my play has been scummy and I might let you off the hook.

To risk putting yourself in the spotlight like that for no reason and without any objective is not a move that can be made by some1 important. for that reason i think Crossbell could be vanilla ^^.

On the other hand u chose to attack him and tried to be convincing with little to no proof. At least that's how i see your actions. Even now u answered to a question like "Why Crossbell?" with "Why not?" . It's more of a general sensation than specific posts or words from you... i see it as u would try to get control of us, vanilla townies, that don't have much to go on now, and are a little confused on who to vote. u wouldn't do that if u were in the same state as us :)

#NoToDictatorship
Vote:LucianRoy
Aug 25, 2016 9:29 AM

Dec 2013
xNeko- said:
KOtA said:

Give your opinion on a matter.
Like if you agree with Milennin critizing Lucian's call for a train on crossbell.
Aug 25, 2016 9:36 AM

Dec 2013
DarkStyle said:
#NoToDictatorship

Aug 25, 2016 10:28 AM

Jul 2013
Vote Count 1.3

deepinthelair (2): Plinius, KOtA
xNeko- (1): Togs
Crossbell (2): wen294, LucianRoy
LucianRoy (4): xNeko-, shap111, deepinthelair, DarkStyle
Milennin (1): uliratha
uliratha (1): Crossbell
Togs (1): Milennin

Players Not Voting (0):

For a majority lynch to take place, 7 votes on one player is required. Votes will be locked if this is achieved.
If a majority lynch is not achieved, a plurality lynch will take place, meaning whoever has the highest votes will get lynched.

>> Time Until Day 1 Ends <<
Aug 25, 2016 11:21 AM

Aug 2013
lmfao, the last time I ever got called a dictator was wayyy back playing large games in FG with Bryn.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Aug 25, 2016 11:28 AM

Aug 2013
xNeko- said:
LucianRoy said:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm fairly certain I can't trust you.

There's no real "proving" you're town until a cop confs. you, or you flip blue. In the meantime, all we do is work together to lynch scummy people.
Aug 25, 2016 11:30 AM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
LucianRoy said:

Really? Well, firstly it was a question for Miles, and I could've sworn "ok" implied "town", the opposite of "not ok" being equivalent to "scum".

Well that's usually what it means sure. That said he has no idea what he's doing and his OK is probably based on nothing in particular aside from his general comments. Well feel free to ask him anyway.

I wouldn't belittle his reads just because he's new. I've been around the block a few times. Some new players come in clutch.
Aug 25, 2016 11:32 AM

Nov 2015
Unvote

Sorry for not getting to the thread earlier. Anyways since I see a few new players here I’ll say the same thing here that I said last time - if you have any questions at all about the game, ask me ! (This applies to even after this game has finished as well). I really enjoy helping new players out.

Anyways, just for some background information, me, Crossbell, Uliratha, and Shap recently played in the last basic game hosted on this site… and we got destroyed. The thing is, while it might seem like it would be easier to win a game with a lot of new players in it, it’s actually pretty tough - it’s already difficult to tell the difference between a confused or quirky town player and a malicious scum player, and with more new players present it gives the scum even more cover to hide in ! After we lost in the Magical Girl game, I asked Cross if he had any examples of a basic game where a town filled with new players get carried by an experienced player, but all we could turn up with were examples of games where the experienced player gets rekt. So if we want to win in this game, I think we need to observe the following things, based on the principles that lost us the Magical Girl game:

1. ACTIVITY - The host requires 5 game-relevant posts from each player every Day (capitalized Day means a full game day, lowercase is an irl 24 hour day). If you’re scared that you might get criticized for every little detail of your post, just ignore that feeling ! Post what you really feel like posting, and trust in the other players to read you correctly. Posting in mafia is just like dating - people always tell you to just be yourself, and they’re usually right.

Honestly, you guys are doing a pretty good job with this, it’s already looking way better than the Magical Girl game. I think I’m actually the one with the least activity at this moment XD. Anyways don’t get complacent, if we can keep up ~this level of activity throughout the entire game that would be great.

2. ROLE CLAIMING - I’ll just say this right now. If you are a power role, and it’s not LyLo (a situation where the town has to lynch scum or lose), then you should never be lynched. If you are ever in danger of getting lynched, ALWAYS claim your role, because it is a FREE TOWN PASS. In addition to a cool sweet ability, having a power role is a 100% assurance that you are town, since it's an open setup and we know what all the power roles are. Sure a scum member could counterclaim you, and I welcome them to do it because this is a terrible move for scum to make.

Keep in mind though, even though you’ve been blessed with a get-out-of-a-mislynch free card, it’s still your responsibility to play it ! The deadlines for this game is 7 pm GMT, so even if you’re a bit busy you should be checking the thread around that time at the end of every Day to make sure a speed wagon hasn’t sprung up on you. If there is a wagon building up on you and you don’t think you can make it to the phase change, claim early ! Better to be safe than sorry. And since this game has a majority lynch mechanic as well, if you ever reach L-2 (2 more votes required to lynch), then you should claim as well. Basically, I don’t want to ever lynch ANY power roles at any point in this game.

~

With that out of the way, I caught up on the thread - atm my strongest townreads are deepinthelair and Milennin. Something about KOtA’s posts piqued my interest, I’ll look at them deeper when I get back.
TogsAug 25, 2016 11:36 AM
Aug 25, 2016 12:05 PM

Aug 2013
DarkStyle said:
LucianRoy said:

How in the world could you discern any role-indicative play from cross, let alone for a VT, this early in the game?

Gimme one good reason why my play has been scummy and I might let you off the hook.

To risk putting yourself in the spotlight like that for no reason and without any objective is not a move that can be made by some1 important. for that reason i think Crossbell could be vanilla ^^.

What if I told you Crossbell can mask any role exceptionally well, especially in the early game, and the statement you just made is a logical fallacy?

On the other hand u chose to attack him and tried to be convincing with little to no proof. At least that's how i see your actions. Even now u answered to a question like "Why Crossbell?" with "Why not?" . It's more of a general sensation than specific posts or words from you... i see it as u would try to get control of us, vanilla townies, that don't have much to go on now, and are a little confused on who to vote. u wouldn't do that if u were in the same state as us :)

#NoToDictatorship

lemme break this down: you're saying I require "proof" in order to accurately push someone? That's simply not the case if you've been following the thread. For instance, I will direct you to #90 -the original basis for my vote, (which, if you ask me, was pretty damn good). You may also see posts 94 - 108, in which I pressure Cross to try and get his goat. Fortunately, I might've succeeded. I mostly have my vote on him now to see some actual meaty pushes coming from his direction, but enh. Back to the point: I don't need proof to push someone as long as I have my noggin. You also seem to be saying that me rallying people to vote someone who you somehow believe to be vanilla town translates into me wanting to misdirect people to mislynch; I find this particular point of your argument weak because you've neither made a conscious effort to sort Crossbell before you indirectly stated they're town, and I also fail to see why you think I'm taking advantage of the town despite multiple people literally pointing out the same thing.

The last point is really just a skewed perception of town play: "u wouldn't do that if u were in the same state as us" is probably undermining the potential of pushing early, and forcing people out of the woodworks to make reads and play. Others may still be in RVS, but I've p-much single handedly brought roughly 5 or so people out of that just by pushing cross. Case in point, you for example. So really, I am kinda controlling the town right now, in good way imo. Not really abusing it, just progressing the game.

Riddle me this, why do think Cross reads me town despite me being oh so very confident he's scum? He's stated he town reads me multiple times just from me pushing him, and it has me wondering if it's appeasement to try and get me to back off my push, or an actual read. Which do you find more likely?
Aug 25, 2016 12:09 PM

Aug 2013
Togs said:
I asked Cross if he had any examples of a basic game where a town filled with new players get carried by an experienced player, but all we could turn up with were examples of games where the experienced player gets rekt.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1225769
We all start somewhere.
Aug 25, 2016 12:13 PM

Aug 2013
Togs said:
With that out of the way, I caught up on the thread - atm my strongest townreads are deepinthelair and Milennin. Something about KOtA’s posts piqued my interest, I’ll look at them deeper when I get back.

Give me one good reason to read Deep town.
Aug 25, 2016 12:16 PM

Aug 2013
KOtA said:

You sure you have a neutral read on them? What about their defense from my push? Townie or nah?
Aug 25, 2016 12:17 PM

Dec 2013
LucianRoy said:
and it has me wondering if it's appeasement to try and get me to back off my push, or an actual read. Which do you find more likely?

Can be both. If he actually thinks you're town and saying this 'shows' that he cares about who is town and who isn't. To me it seems like his read is genuine but that doesn't mean he's town as well. With some suspicion remaining i'll think of him as town for now. I think i've seen enough information out of this RVS vote so hereby:
Remove vote
Aug 25, 2016 12:19 PM

Nov 2013

Thanks for the advices ^^

So Lucian, how are you gonna get out of this mess? Because tbh I am not seeing other 7 players voting other one for lynch.
Aug 25, 2016 12:19 PM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
LucianRoy said:
and it has me wondering if it's appeasement to try and get me to back off my push, or an actual read. Which do you find more likely?

Can be both. If he actually thinks you're town and saying this 'shows' that he cares about who is town and who isn't. To me it seems like his read is genuine but that doesn't mean he's town as well. I think i've seen enough information out of this RVS vote so hereby:
Remove vote

If it seems genuine, then why wouldn't you read it town?
Aug 25, 2016 12:20 PM

Nov 2013
LucianRoy said:
Togs said:

Give me one good reason to read Deep town.

I sub this. Is he simply going with the easy going personality?
Aug 25, 2016 12:21 PM

Dec 2013
LucianRoy said:
wen294 said:

Can be both. If he actually thinks you're town and saying this 'shows' that he cares about who is town and who isn't. To me it seems like his read is genuine but that doesn't mean he's town as well. I think i've seen enough information out of this RVS vote so hereby:
Remove vote

I edited my post like 10 seconds after i initially made it and you just quoted the uneditted. WP.
It seems genuine so i'm buying it for now. It does not, however, prove that he's town aligned.
Aug 25, 2016 12:21 PM

Aug 2013
Plinius said:
So Lucian, how are you gonna get out of this mess? Because tbh I am not seeing other 7 players voting other one for lynch.

Not really feeling any heat if that's what you mean, and I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch either.
Aug 25, 2016 12:22 PM

Dec 2013
Togs said:
atm my strongest townreads are deepinthelair and Milennin, I’ll look at them deeper when I get back.

IYKWIM.

Okey sorry i'll try to stay on topic.
Aug 25, 2016 12:22 PM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
LucianRoy said:

I edited my post like 10 seconds after i initially made it and you just quoted the uneditted. WP.
It seems genuine so i'm buying it for now. It does not, however, prove that he's town aligned.

But you do believe that his play surrounding my push came from a towny mindset?
Aug 25, 2016 12:24 PM

Nov 2013
LucianRoy said:
Plinius said:

Not really feeling any heat if that's what you mean, and I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch either.

Yep. It is not the first time I see the most active person being target of a surprise train in the start. Well Ye I guess, there is still 24h to go.
Aug 25, 2016 12:25 PM

Dec 2013
LucianRoy said:
wen294 said:

More or less yeah. During day 1 i usually rather take a nib out of everything than finetasting a quarter of the people.
He seems more or less understanding of your suspicion and reacts to by giving reads and such. To me this indicates a town mindset.
Aug 25, 2016 12:26 PM

Feb 2015
Togs said:

I'm going to ask this here, as I believe it's not allowed to PM... but if I get this right, role claiming means that if you're about to get lynched, you reveal to the other players in the thread that you have one of the special roles to have them change their votes?
Aug 25, 2016 12:27 PM

Dec 2013
Milennin said:
Togs said:

I'm going to ask this here, as I believe it's not allowed to PM... but if I get this right, role claiming means that if you're about to get lynched, you reveal to the other players in the thread that you have one of the special roles to have them change their votes?

If you actually have one. Claiming Vanilla town isn't gonna get you anywhere.
Aug 25, 2016 12:29 PM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
LucianRoy said:

More or less yeah. During day 1 i usually rather take a nib out of everything than finetasting a quarter of the people.
He seems more or less understanding of your suspicion and reacts to by giving reads and such. To me this indicates a town mindset.

That's good to hear.
Aug 25, 2016 12:30 PM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
Milennin said:

You know we have role flavor as well, but with Soren modding the game, I feel cozy hoping he made the flavor non-indicative. Hopefully.
Aug 25, 2016 12:31 PM

Feb 2014
LucianRoy said:
KOtA said:

You sure you have a neutral read on them? What about their defense from my push? Townie or nah?

i actually have no read on cross , bc he's still waiting for some answers (like he stated) , and his defense is kind of normal , he's just trying to get new people in the spotlight , other than you and him
Aug 25, 2016 12:33 PM

Aug 2013
Milennin said:
Togs said:

Not exactly, if you're town, you never want to lie about your role, (or only in extremely rare cases that will probably not occur in this game). If anyone's ever forced to claim, they just have to paraphrase what's on their pm, (if they're town of course).
Aug 25, 2016 12:40 PM

Aug 2013
@Crossbell, how do you read Wen? IIoa prevalent?
Also, what do you think about togs tryna step in as IC? Indicative? It was unprovoked which has me wary of any type of major info drop.
Aug 25, 2016 12:44 PM

Dec 2013
LucianRoy said:
wen294 said:

You know we have role flavor as well, but with Soren modding the game, I feel cozy hoping he made the flavor non-indicative. Hopefully.

Seriously, i've been hearing people talk about this role flavor the past game time and time again but every damn time i asked people what it was i got completly ignored.
What the hell is it??

KOtA said:
LucianRoy said:

i actually have no read on cross , bc he's still waiting for some answers (like he stated) , and his defense is kind of normal , he's just trying to get new people in the spotlight , other than you and him

Well like i said, that's a good thing. It's important to get information on ALL people instead of only knowing something about half of the town and ignoring the other half.
Aug 25, 2016 12:50 PM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
Seriously, i've been hearing people talk about this role flavor the past game time and time again but every damn time i asked people what it was i got completly ignored.
What the hell is it??

Role flavor? Or just flavor in general? It's essentially the theme of the game, and the people our roles are based off of. So, in this case, our roles all have chefs or whatever from a swol cooking anime.

Well like i said, that's a good thing. It's important to get information on ALL people instead of only knowing something about half of the town and ignoring the other half.

Hmm, how much info do you have on ALL people thus far?
Aug 25, 2016 12:56 PM

Aug 2013
LucianRoy said:

lemme break this down: you're saying I require "proof" in order to accurately push someone? That's simply not the case if you've been following the thread. For instance, I will direct you to #90 -the original basis for my vote, (which, if you ask me, was pretty damn good). You may also see posts 94 - 108, in which I pressure Cross to try and get his goat. Fortunately, I might've succeeded. I mostly have my vote on him now to see some actual meaty pushes coming from his direction, but enh. Back to the point: I don't need proof to push someone as long as I have my noggin. You also seem to be saying that me rallying people to vote someone who you somehow believe to be vanilla town translates into me wanting to misdirect people to mislynch; I find this particular point of your argument weak because you've neither made a conscious effort to sort Crossbell before you indirectly stated they're town, and I also fail to see why you think I'm taking advantage of the town despite multiple people literally pointing out the same thing.

The last point is really just a skewed perception of town play: "u wouldn't do that if u were in the same state as us" is probably undermining the potential of pushing early, and forcing people out of the woodworks to make reads and play. Others may still be in RVS, but I've p-much single handedly brought roughly 5 or so people out of that just by pushing cross. Case in point, you for example. So really, I am kinda controlling the town right now, in good way imo. Not really abusing it, just progressing the game.

Riddle me this, why do think Cross reads me town despite me being oh so very confident he's scum? He's stated he town reads me multiple times just from me pushing him, and it has me wondering if it's appeasement to try and get me to back off my push, or an actual read. Which do you find more likely?

Every1 plays this game by their own beliefs and see things their own way. i believe town and mafia will act in a set way in front of a specific situation. that's the way i analyzed the situation and decided that, to me, u are more suspicious than cross. That doesn't mean u'r scum 100%, and sure the scum might just be lurking and enjoying this.

I also believe that going after the lurking ones here might cause us to hit some1 important in the town,(ppl who i believe won't be aggressive now) not really recommended for 1st turn...

Regarding the last part, i think he tried to make u back off. I think it's more efficient to claim we're both town than just to attack u back, even if the last 1 is the more normal reaction. but i guess experienced helped?
Aug 25, 2016 1:00 PM

Dec 2013
LucianRoy said:
wen294 said:
What the hell is it??

Role flavor? Or just flavor in general? It's essentially the theme of the game, and the people our roles are based off of. So, in this case, our roles all have chefs or whatever from a swol cooking anime.

Hmm, how much info do you have on ALL people thus far?

So then what does flavor matter? It's basically not indicative for anything then. Well maybe if somebody was Azami i'd instantly lynch them but apart from that.

Awfully little? xD
I mean i got some info on you and crossbell. Aside from that you have some people that say some stuff left and right but nothing indicative. Personally speaking i still feel like i have little to work with.
I know that togs knows what he's doing but he's not doing anything so i find that kinda weird? I'd have expected him to join the topic. It's been a whole day yet and we haven't seen much of him aside from one big post that was about games in general and nothing about this particular one. Same for shap, he's been awfully quiet for a 24 hour period as well. I'd like to see more activety from them.

Vote: Togs
Come boy, i know you can talk. You state your opinion as well and join the conversation.
Aug 25, 2016 1:06 PM

Feb 2015
wen294 said:
I know that togs knows what he's doing but he's not doing anything so i find that kinda weird? I'd have expected him to join the topic. It's been a whole day yet and we haven't seen much of him aside from one big post that was about games in general and nothing about this particular one. Same for shap, he's been awfully quiet for a 24 hour period as well. I'd like to see more activety from them.

Vote: Togs
Come boy, i know you can talk. You state your opinion as well and join the conversation.

Agreed. Togs and shap111 have both been awfully quiet these first 24 hours. I'm keeping my vote on Togs, for now.
Aug 25, 2016 1:12 PM

Aug 2013
DarkStyle said:
Every1 plays this game by their own beliefs and see things their own way. i believe town and mafia will act in a set way in front of a specific situation. that's the way i analyzed the situation and decided that, to me, u are more suspicious than cross. That doesn't mean u'r scum 100%, and sure the scum might just be lurking and enjoying this.

Aye, I get you're voting me for mostly causality reasons, but I just pointed out why everything I did is probably beneficial to the town in 167. It's still pretty vague why you think my push on Cross was scummy, and why you think I've been misleading town this entire time. Textual support is nice.

I also believe that going after the lurking ones here might cause us to hit some1 important in the town,(ppl who i believe won't be aggressive now) not really recommended for 1st turn...

So you think my original push was scummy because of this? It certainly got Cross out to play.
And who's to say power roles won't play strongly? Who's to say any role won't play in any dictated manner? Just because someone has a certain role doesn't mean they can't mask it a certain way.

Regarding the last part, i think he tried to make u back off. I think it's more efficient to claim we're both town than just to attack u back, even if the last 1 is the more normal reaction. but i guess experienced helped?

Could you run that by me once more please.
Aug 25, 2016 1:25 PM

Jan 2016
Sorry if it's a bad question but what is role flavor may I ask?
Aug 25, 2016 1:27 PM

Feb 2015
xNeko- said:

Lucian answered that earlier:

LucianRoy said:
wen294 said:
What the hell is it??

Aug 25, 2016 1:33 PM

Jan 2016
Milennin said:
xNeko- said:

Lucian answered that earlier:

Oh, I didn't read closely enough, my bad
Aug 25, 2016 1:37 PM

Jul 2013
Vote Count 1.4

deepinthelair (2): Plinius, KOtA
Crossbell (1): LucianRoy
LucianRoy (4): xNeko-, shap111, deepinthelair, DarkStyle
Milennin (1): uliratha
uliratha (1): Crossbell
Togs (2): Milennin, wen294

Players Not Voting (1): Togs

For a majority lynch to take place, 7 votes on one player is required. Votes will be locked if this is achieved.
If a majority lynch is not achieved, a plurality lynch will take place, meaning whoever has the highest votes will get lynched.

>> Time Until Day 1 Ends <<
SorenAug 25, 2016 2:09 PM
Aug 25, 2016 1:59 PM

Dec 2013
Soren said:

Players Not Voting (2): Togs, wen294

Why do hosts keep doing this to me xD
There is only 1 of me, and there will only be one of me.
Aug 25, 2016 2:04 PM

Mar 2016
Mornin everyone o/ let's do our best today, to find these scum~
[i] There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable - Yuuko Ichihara [/img]
Aug 25, 2016 2:10 PM

Jul 2013
wen294 said:
Soren said:

Players Not Voting (2): Togs, wen294

Why do hosts keep doing this to me xD
There is only 1 of me, and there will only be one of me.
two wens is better than one :p
fixed~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (18) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.