Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 23, 2016 6:47 AM

Aug 2010
Chiibi said:
Mocharain said:

You just showed what kind of a loser you are.

Completely on different level of being on denial.

Or are you just butthurt about what I said about Kubo's art? Come on, it's not that great. He can't draw boobs for shit and his faces and hair are kinda meh. (especially the girls) He is good at backgrounds and weapons though and I do like his sense of style (clothes).

Think your in the minority here, at least from what I've seen. Even ppl who bash Bleach at least give props to Kubos pen work but again at the end of the day it is all subjective I guess.

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."

Aug 23, 2016 6:56 AM

Nov 2008
BigBoss said:
Chiibi said:

Or are you just butthurt about what I said about Kubo's art? Come on, it's not that great. He can't draw boobs for shit and his faces and hair are kinda meh. (especially the girls) He is good at backgrounds and weapons though and I do like his sense of style (clothes).

Think your in the minority here, at least from what I've seen. Even ppl who bash Bleach at least give props to Kubos pen work but again at the end of the day it is all subjective I guess.

It's absolutely subjective. I think I just must not like the rough style of general shounen.

I've realized I prefer anime shounen style because things look much smoother. Especially in battle shounen.

Still think Kubo is bad at boobs....but that's his fault for making them SO HUGE. The bigger you make them, the worse they will look. Notice when he draws smaller chests, they don't have a weird shape?

Aug 23, 2016 7:08 AM

Mar 2013
Chiibi said:
Mocharain said:

You just showed what kind of a loser you are.

Completely on different level of being on denial.

And you just showed how RUDE you are.

Completely on a different level of being a condescending asshole. What do you have to gain from calling others "losers" over a fictious work, hmm? Enlighten me.

"Ichiruki is way too amazing for Kubo's mediocre art, anyway." Who created your too amazing Ichiruki?

There are so many posters who said that Kubo's artwork is bad which I never replied to. But with your post, I am just telling the truth. Only losers or someone stupid will say something like that especially by being bitter for their ship that got sunk. It's almost the same as that blogger who said he is not a shipper but spent time analyzing Bleach couple.

Hypocrisy at it's best.
CuebeeAug 23, 2016 7:16 AM
*Yawn*
Not gonna argue again with a stupid troll.
Aug 23, 2016 8:10 AM

Nov 2008
Mocharain said:
But with your post, I am just telling the truth. Only losers or someone stupid will say something like that

Calling someone a loser or stupid isn't a "truth". It's an opinion and a rude one at that.

Who created your too amazing Ichiruki?

Yes, he did.....but he wasted it. I don't think he saw how good it could have really been. He was unable to recognize his own amazingness.....sadly, he is not the first artist/author to do so.

It's the same as the situation where an author created a character he/she dislikes or doesn't like as much as the fans do. It happens a lot.

Aug 23, 2016 8:22 AM

Mar 2013
Chiibi said:
Mocharain said:
But with your post, I am just telling the truth. Only losers or someone stupid will say something like that

Calling someone a loser or stupid isn't a "truth". It's an opinion and a rude one at that.

Who created your too amazing Ichiruki?

Yes, he did.....but he wasted it. I don't think he saw how good it could have really been. He was unable to recognize his own amazingness.....sadly, he is not the first artist/author to do so.

It's the same as the situation where an author created a character he/she dislikes or doesn't like as much as the fans do. It happens a lot.

The real reason why you are angry is because you feel that he wasted your ship. That's what you're really getting butthurt about, right?
Because you made yourself believe in your own delusion that your ship is the real end game. You fooled yourself and now got betrayed by your own belief.
He wasted it because he didn't let it happen, simply because he didn't like it. But because he didn't do what you wanted and did what he wanted, you get angry and there start talking shit about the manga author in which work you once enjoy. That's stupid.
Nope, he didn't wasted anything about your Ichiruki, you are the one who wasted your time by getting caught up with your delusions about your ship. So your reaction is what a loser really is.

"Calling someone a loser or stupid isn't a "truth". It's an opinion and a rude one at that".
As far as I know.. I been reading your posts, you are also being rude. So stopped being immature and try to grow up, you been locked up in your world that's why you think, only what you wanted matters and absolute.

Next time, don't act butthurt after being called a loser. Because I've seen how you talk during your ship war and so you, yourself have been rude as well.

Right now you are acting like a butthurt immature brat.

"Yes, he did.....but he wasted it. I don't think he saw how good it could have really been"

That is one of the most stupid things, I've ever heard.
You are way too caught up in your own delusion.
CuebeeAug 23, 2016 8:29 AM
*Yawn*
Aug 23, 2016 8:34 AM

Nov 2008
Mocharain said:
He wasted it because he didn't let it happen because he simply didn't like to pair them up is what you are getting butt hurt about right?

As I said BEFORE, I'm not mad about them not being paired. I'm mad that he gave everyone the middle finger who would have liked the possibility of it being OPEN.

That is a big difference.

you are the one who wasted your time by getting caught up with your delusions about your ship. So your reaction is what a loser really is.

Haha! I didn't waste my time at all. I watched two arcs of the anime and liked it. I read the final chapter out of curiousity. I'd heard the manga itself really declined so I didn't bother.

As far as I know.. I been reading your posts, you are also being rude.

Not to actual MEMBERS. The immature brat here is YOU, for turning on me in a personal attack. While I did say to one person "kindly screw off", I apologized later in a PM and we are cool now.

Next time, don't act butthurt after being called a loser. Because I've seen how you talk during your ship war and so you, yourself have been rude as well.

At least I don't call people losers for idiotic reasons. :p That is SO childish, sir. Certainly far more immature than shipping wars.

Right now you are acting like a butthurt immature brat.

"Hurr durrr look at me I judge a total stranger's whole personality based on some sentences they typed on a forum. I so smrt!!"

Really mature there, sir. Pot, meet kettle.
ChiibiAug 23, 2016 8:48 AM

Aug 23, 2016 8:54 AM

Mar 2013
Chiibi said:
As I said BEFORE, I'm not mad about

them not being paired. I'm mad that he gave everyone the middle finger

who would have liked the possibility of it being OPEN.

Everyone has different opinions regarding what kind of ending they want.
There are people who:
1. Want an Ichiruki end game and nothing else.
2. Want an Ichime end game and nothing else.
3. Want Ichigo to die.
4. Open ending and let Ichigo stay single.

There are so many kind of endings that each person want. So that "middle finger" for those who like the possibility of it having an open ending, doesn't make sense. He will have to chose wich ending he want, and if you think it's a "middle finger" for not giving it an open ending game, then it will be the same for other choices whichever ending he chose. - so if he chose "open ending game" then it will be a middle finger to those who don't want an open ending. So what you are saying now, doesn't make sense.

Your way of thinking is like this: IF your ship ended up together and other people say "it doesn't make sense". You will reply, no it does, it obvious from the beginning.
But when your ship didn't end up together. You will say "it doesn't make sense" even though for others, it does make sense.

You are the one who's caught up in your own delusion that your ship is the only "absolute one".

"No I am not butt hurt that my ship didn't end up together" << spent time trying to prove their ship is still the absolute while the winning ship doesn't make sense, in almost every Bleach thread.

"No I am not butt hurt with what happened to my ship" <<< then say "the author wasted them"

"Your ship doesn't make sense, every hints and all are all pointing out to Ichiruki, they didn't have much interaction blah blah " <<< Only to say later on ". I watched two arcs of the anime and liked it. I read the final chapter out of curiousity. I'd heard the manga itself really declined so I didn't bother -----but talked as if she watched the whole series without skipping anything even though she didn't see what happened to the rest of the arcs (after that two arc)

Again Hypocrisy at it's best.
CuebeeAug 23, 2016 9:16 AM
*Yawn*
Aug 23, 2016 9:18 AM

Nov 2008
That is one of the most stupid things, I've ever heard.

Really? That? You haven't been in fandom very long, have you? :)

Try to understand with your brain that authors can end up creating things they don't like as much as their fans do.

ICHIRUKI IS THIS.

It's not a hard concept, honey.

Mocharain said:
Chiibi said:
As I said BEFORE, I'm not mad about

them not being paired. I'm mad that he gave everyone the middle finger

who would have liked the possibility of it being OPEN.

Everyone has different opinions regarding what kind of ending they want.
There are people who:
1. Want an Ichiruki end game and nothing else.
2. Want an Ichime end game and nothing else.
3. Want Ichigo to die.
4. Open ending and let Ichigo stay single.

There are so many kind of endings that each people want. So that "middle finger" for those who like the possibility of it having an open ending, doesn't make sense. He will have to chose wich ending he want, and if you think it's a "middle finger" for not giving it an open ending game, then it will be the same for other choices whichever ending he chose. - so if he chose "open ending game" then it will be a middle finger to those who don't want an open ending. So what you are saying now, doesn't make sense.

Yeah, it does. It's a pretty well-known fact that Kubo was tired of the ship wars and he particularly didn't like IchiRuki. He did what he did with the last arc to piss us off. It was very obvious that's what he was going for.

Your way of thinking is like this: IF your ship ended up together and other people say "it doesn't make sense". You will reply, no it does, it obvious from the beginning.
But when your ship didn't end up together. You will say "it doesn't make sense" even though for others, it does make sense.

Again, JUDGING ME LIKE YOU KNOW ME? Retarded.

If Ichiruki was made canon, I would be happ-ier, no doubt. But if the execution was just as poor as the real canon pairs, I'd still complain for sure. I'd feel cheated. EXECUTION IS SO IMPORTANT.

You are the one who's caught up in your own delusion that your ship is the only "absolute one".

Yeah, you are definitely mixing me up with someone else here.

"No I am not butt hurt that my ship didn't end up together" << spent time trying to prove their ship is still the absolute while the winning ship doesn't make sense, in almost every Bleach thread.

Lolwut? I probably visited four Bleach threads and typed a few sentences compared to others who typed ESSAYS and linked to ESSAYS....DO YOU EVEN FORUM?

"Trying to prove it's absolute"?

Nothing is "absolute" unless it is canon. Do you even dictionary?

I expressed my opinons on why I like this ship more than the other two. Sue me? I don't have to believe it's not what a romance could be like "just because the author says so". I am free to interpret it how I see it because I am not a sheep. Authors are not flawless at what they do.

"No I am not butt hurt with what happened to my ship" <<< then say "the author wasted them"

He did.

What is your obession with butts and hurting? Lol.

"Your ship doesn't make sense, every hints and all are all pointing out to Ichiruki, they didn't have much interaction blah blah " <<< Only to say later on ". I watched two arcs of the anime and liked it. I read the final chapter out of curiousity. I'd heard the manga itself really declined so I didn't bother -----but talked as if she watched the whole series without skipping anything even though she didn't see what happened to the rest of the arcs (after that two arc)

Again Hypocrisy at it's best.

I have friends who kept up with it, smartass. Lol they told me stuff that happened. One was convinced Ichigo was going to stay asexual. Anyway, you don't have to read every chapter of a written work to analyze it. All you have to do is a wee bit of research.
ChiibiAug 23, 2016 9:32 AM

Aug 23, 2016 9:33 AM

Jun 2015
Chiibi said:
Hijazi said:

You can do better than that son.

HAY.

I'm a woman.

>:(

About defending, I originally just wanted to post those links for interested people.

They were good links. I never really delve into typing essays about IchiRuki because so many people have done it already and they do a (probably) better job than me. XD Underrated shoujo couples are my specialty for essays because they do not get the attention they deserve. lol

Ichihime doesn't have the same amount of development that Ichiruki has. kubo developed their (ichigo and rukia's - since the story started with them and them being the main male/female characters) relationship throughout the manga except the last arc.`Tho in the end he decided to throw it all into the gutter. That's why people or shippers are disappointed.

RIGHT RIGHT!?
U DO UNDERSTAND!!!
*tears*

Ah, sorry. I just assumed on my own that you were a guy. komain. >_<

I know right! We are in the same boat here. I too suck at writing good essays. More like it takes me Too Much time to write one so I usually make do with linking to other good ones when I need too. :p

Yoshi Yoshi (pats on the back.)
Mocharain said:
"They were good links. I never really delve into typing essays about IchiRuki because so many people have done it already and they do a (probably) better job than me."

"He is not a shipper tho and he repeatedly says so in his essays too." Mocharain said: - not shipper but made a long post about manga couple.

Irony is Ironic.

If you don't believe him that's alright with me. :/
Aug 23, 2016 9:37 AM

Nov 2008
Hijazi said:

Ah, sorry. I just assumed on my own that you were a guy. komain. >_<

...........'s all right. But this keeps happening to me. XD .....maybe I swear too much....lol....or maybe I should write *girl* in my sig somewhere....ugh....

Aug 23, 2016 9:37 AM

Mar 2013
Really? That? You haven't been in fandom very long, have you? :)

Try to understand with your brain that authors can end up creating things they don't like as much as their fans do.

ICHIRUKI IS THIS.

It's not a hard concept, honey.

Do you know that you are contracting everything that you have said in this forum with what you are saying now?
As far as I know. Koffee has been telling you about each person's "opinion" when it comes to shipping. but because you think that her ship doesn't make sense while for her and everyone it does make sense. You kept on going on and being sarcastic to her, just to annoy her and prove you're right.
And when they said that Kubo chose this end because he wanted to but still be in disbelief..
Again, JUDGING ME LIKE YOU KNOW ME? Retarded.

If Ichiruki was made canon, I would be happ-ier, no doubt. But if the execution was just as poor as the real canon pairs, I'd complain for sure. EXECUTION IS SO IMPORTANT.

Exactly! Execution is important. But everyone has different out look on which execution make more sense. For you, you think Ichiruki makes more sense because their execution was good (in that two arc you watched). How can you be sure that Ichime wasn't executed well in the rest of the arcs, since you didn't watch or read them? Bleach doesn't have just two arcs you know. So if for you Ichiruki's chemistry and moments are more powerful than Ichime, that's normal since you like them,you ship them - obviously you wouldn't ship then if you don't find chemistry between them. But isn't it the same for Ichime? -they like Ichihime because they feel that their chemistry is good and their moments are more powerful - it depends on which one you will like better. That's what we've been telling you from the start. But no, you kept on going with your whining.

No, I am not judging you. Like what everyone else has been telling you "your opinion about shipping" is not always absolute, for you your ship makes sense, but for others it doesn't make sense. Take Nisekoi for example, you agreed with the ship (and I agree with that as well) but there are people who didn't find it believable.
And that's what they have been telling you from the beginning. Not everyone have the same thought as you do when it comes to shipping. But no, for you, what you think is right. That's why you ended up being sarcastic to her instead and later on try to insult characters and Kubo. - if you are kind enough to think about what those who like an "open ending theme" will feel, then how come you didn't think about those who will feel bad about you insulting their favorite characters? - you're the one being rude.

"Trying to prove it's absolute"?

Nothing is "absolute" unless it is canon. Do you even dictionary?

I expressed my opinons on why I like this ship more than the other two. Sue me?

You are the one who doesn't make sense and have a close mind. Because from the beginning what Koffee and the rest have been trying to tell you is " Shipper really have different opinions about who they will ship, and since non-shippers are okay with the ending, I will believe them better than my rival ship"
Talk about Canon... didn't you said something about that too?

But how did you act from your previous post to what you are saying now? Completely different from what you are saying now.

Basically you don't know what to say anymore, you contradicted yourself and since you are losing the argument... you make it just run in circles without noticing you are just contradicting what you have been posting and the way you acted in this thread the whole time.
While trying to be sarcastic just like what you did when you failed to annoyed Koffee.
CuebeeAug 23, 2016 9:52 AM
*Yawn*
Aug 23, 2016 9:50 AM

Oct 2014
Hey now guys no name calling :/
Aug 23, 2016 9:52 AM

Nov 2008
Mocharain said:
Do you know that you are contracting everything that you have said in this forum with what you are saying now?

I don't see that in the slightest.

As far as I know.

Must not be much. :)

Koffee has been telling you about each person's "opinion" when it comes to shipping. but because you think that her ship doesn't make sense while for her and everyone it does make sense. You kept on going on and being sarcastic to her, just to annoy her and prove you're right.

The execution of Ichihime doesn't make sense to me at all....and she was kind of being (actually REALLY being) sadistic on purpose about her win which pissed me off.

No, I am not judging you.

Calling someone a "stupid loser" is absolutely judging them.

Take Nisekoi for example, you agreed with the ship (and I agree with that as well) but there are people who didn't find it believable.

That is because they were either blind or too biased against Chitoge. lol

But no, for you, what you think is right.

That's right. :)

That's why you ended up being sarcastic to her instead and later on try to insult characters and Kubo.

I was sarcastic to her because she was being a jerk to me and I've always insulted Orihime since the series first premiered because I find her stupid and annoying.

how come you didn't think about those who will feel bad about you insulting their favorite characters? - you're the one being rude.

Insulting fictional characters =/= insulting real people who like them. Why they take it SO personally....I'll never get that. Lol people get offended over this still?

You are the one who doesn't make sense and have a close mind.

My mind is like the open sea.

Basically you don't know what to say anymore, you contradicted yourself and since you are losing the argument... you make it just run in circles without noticing you are just contradicting what you have been posting and the way you acted in this thread the whole time.

Okay.............I'm starting to think you really love to personally attack me for no good reason....so whatever I did to piss you off so much, I'm not sorry. :p

you are just contradicting what you have been posting and the way you acted in this thread the whole time.

This whole two page thread? Let's see what I posted...hm...

The Ichihime pair sucks because it's boring and forced. Ichiruki feels so much deeper. Nothing in this world could change my mind. Kubo is an ass.

A legitimate opinion. Not insulting real people other than Kubo who isn't gonna read this thread. lol

ChiibiAug 23, 2016 9:55 AM

Aug 23, 2016 9:54 AM

Mar 2013
Chiibi said:
Mocharain said:

I don't see that in the slightest.

As far as I know.

Koffee has been telling you about each person's "opinion" when it comes to shipping. but because you think that her ship doesn't make sense while for her and everyone it does make sense. You kept on going on and being sarcastic to her, just to annoy her and prove you're right.

The execution of Ichihime doesn't make sense to me at all....and she was kind of being (actually REALLY being) sadistic on purpose about her win which pissed me off.

No, I am not judging you.

Calling someone a "stupid loser" is absolutely judging them.

Take Nisekoi for example, you agreed with the ship (and I agree with that as well) but there are people who didn't find it believable.

That's why you ended up being sarcastic to her instead and later on try to insult characters and Kubo.

I was sarcastic to her because she was being a jerk to me and I've always insulted Orihime since the series first premiered because I find her stupid and annoying.

how come you didn't think about those who will feel bad about you insulting their favorite characters? - you're the one being rude.

Insulting fictional characters =/= insulting real people who like them. Why they take it SO personally....I'll never get that. Lol people get offended over this still?

You are the one who doesn't make sense and have a close mind.

My mind is like the open sea.

Okay.............I'm starting to think you really love to personally attack me for no good reason....so whatever I did to piss you off so much, I'm not sorry. :p

you are just contradicting what you have been posting and the way you acted in this thread the whole time.

This whole two page thread? Let's see what I posted...hm...

Exactly! Execution is important. But everyone has different out look on which execution make more sense. For you, you think Ichiruki makes more sense because their execution was good (in that two arc you watched). How can you be sure that Ichime wasn't executed well in the rest of the arcs, since you didn't watch or read them? Bleach doesn't have just two arcs you know. So if for you Ichiruki's chemistry and moments are more powerful than Ichime, that's normal since you like them,you ship them - obviously you wouldn't ship then if you don't find chemistry between them. But isn't it the same for Ichime? -they like Ichihime because they feel that their chemistry is good and their moments are more powerful - it depends on which one you will like better. That's what we've been telling you from the start. Just because you don't think there's none, doesn't mean that's how it look for everyone.
CuebeeAug 23, 2016 9:57 AM
*Yawn*
Aug 23, 2016 9:57 AM

Nov 2008
Mocharain said:
How can you be sure that Ichime wasn't executed well in the rest of the arcs, since you didn't watch or read them?

Blog posts, d00d. Like I said, it's called "research". I didn't have to read the whole Twilight series to know it's one of the worst pieces of written shit ever either.

Aug 23, 2016 10:01 AM

Mar 2013
Chiibi said:
Mocharain said:
How can you be sure that Ichime wasn't executed well in the rest of the arcs, since you didn't watch or read them?

Blog posts, d00d. Like I said, it's called "research".

But you didn't see it for yourself right?

Also looks like you really don't get anything that I've been telling you and skipped at the rest.

So let me post it again.

So if for you Ichiruki's chemistry and moments are more powerful than Ichime, that's normal since you like them,you ship them - obviously you wouldn't ship them if you don't find chemistry between them. But isn't it the same for Ichime? -they like Ichihime because they feel that their chemistry is good and their moments are more powerful - it depends on which one you will like better. That's what we've been telling you from the start. Just because you don't think there's none, doesn't mean that's how it look for everyone.
*Yawn*
Aug 23, 2016 10:03 AM

Jul 2012
Stop insulting Kubo, y'all. IH is canon. There is no discussion.

Ayumi-Akimoto said:
I like Ichime but I am not a shipper. So I also don't try to find symbolism and hints for them. I don't even visit tumblr accounts and blogs for them. Since I am not really a that shipper. I ship TaichixChihaya though, so I find links, Posts and anything related to them.

So yeah...that's something for someone who don't ship. You do sure took time to read that blog and posts links to prove them lol
SPEAKING OF TAICHI AND CHIHAYA

I READ THAT
Aug 23, 2016 10:06 AM

Feb 2011
Mayuka said:

Ayumi-Akimoto said:
I like Ichime but I am not a shipper. So I also don't try to find symbolism and hints for them. I don't even visit tumblr accounts and blogs for them. Since I am not really a that shipper. I ship TaichixChihaya though, so I find links, Posts and anything related to them.

So yeah...that's something for someone who don't ship. You do sure took time to read that blog and posts links to prove them lol

I READ THAT

Aug 23, 2016 10:07 AM

Aug 2010
@Mocharain
Honestly, I think you should just let it go. When someone goes from sounding pretty reasonable to saying things like

As far as I know.

The smileys alone are to let you know that the person is pretty triggered, It's not going anywhere man.

"One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle."

Aug 23, 2016 10:09 AM

Jul 2012
Ayumi-Akimoto said:
Mayuka said:

I READ THAT

Aug 23, 2016 10:11 AM

Nov 2008
Mocharain said:

Well yeah, when a blogger posts side by side comparisions with IchiRuki to IchiHime, it's clear as day....that's why I'm saying "You don't have to read the ENTIRE work to deduct what's good and what isn't good.

This post is all there is to it
http://kawaichappy.livejournal.com/17697.html

So let me post it again.

So if for you Ichiruki's chemistry and moments are more powerful than Ichime, that's normal since you like them,you ship them - obviously you wouldn't ship them if you don't find chemistry between them. But isn't it the same for Ichime? -they like Ichihime because they feel that their chemistry is good and their moments are more powerful - it depends on which one you will like better. That's what we've been telling you from the start. Just because you don't think there's none, doesn't mean that's how it look for everyone.

Like I said in another thread, I see strong chemistry between Mika and Yuu from Owari No Seraph but I don't ship them. Debunked your whole argument. lol

Aug 23, 2016 10:20 AM

Mar 2013
Chiibi said:
Mocharain said:

Well yeah, when a blogger posts side by side comparisions with IchiRuki to IchiHime, it's clear as day....that's why I'm saying "You don't have to read the ENTIRE work to deduct what's good and what isn't good.

So let me post it again.

Like I said in another thread, I see strong chemistry between Mika and Yuu from Owari No Seraph but I don't ship them. Debunked your whole argument. lol
Chiibi said:
Mocharain said:

So let me post it again.

Looks like nothing will really get through you.
I debunked my whole argument? Did you actually understand what I have been saying? Ah right, now I don't really regret what I thought of you.

Because I have been telling on how different people have different opinions on which shipping they will like. But nah, nothing will get through, you will understand nothing and yeah just made the whole conversation run into circle and only to give a stupid response.

But now it's obvious why...

*Yawn*
Aug 23, 2016 10:22 AM

Aug 2010
Chiibi said:
Mocharain said:

Well yeah, when a blogger posts side by side comparisions with IchiRuki to IchiHime, it's clear as day....that's why I'm saying "You don't have to read the ENTIRE work to deduct what's good and what isn't good

Yea, because reading a biased blog post from an Ichiruki shipper will definitely do justice for Ichihime... seems pretty legit.

Aug 23, 2016 10:25 AM
Mar 2016
@Mocharain:

There's no use talking to shipper. Nothing will get through them and they will not understand and accept anything except what they believe. They will twist the whole conversation and even manga story, all according to their ship. That's how they indulge themselves with their delusional belief. But in the end nothing will go through them. So it's useless trying to make them understand anything. They wouldn't be delusioned and feel betrayed later, if their mind is not closed.
Aug 23, 2016 10:29 AM

Nov 2008
Mocharain said:

I debunked my whole argument?

No, I debunked YOUR argument.

You basically said "Of course you see chemistry because you ship it"

I gave you an example of how that is not true. You can see chemistry between pairings and STILL NOT SHIP THEM.

And you ignored it.....for whatever reason.

Did you actually understand what I have been saying? Ah right, now I don't really regret what I thought of you.

Same. I still think you are a condescending, judgemental bully and you have yet to prove otherwise.

They will twist the whole conversation and even manga story, all according to their ship. That's how they indulge themselves with their delusional belief.

Yeeeeah, don't lump me in with that crowd.....because they can be mental. I am actually sane. I will not twist stories....lol that is just sad, really.

It would be ludicrous to call Bleach "a love story between Ichigo and Rukia"...because of course it isn't.
ChiibiAug 23, 2016 10:33 AM

Aug 23, 2016 10:33 AM

Mar 2013
Chiibi said:
Mocharain said:

I debunked my whole argument?

No, I debunked YOUR argument.

You basically said "Of course you see chemistry because you ship it"

I gave you an example of how that is not true. You can see chemistry between pairings and STILL NOT SHIP THEM.

And you ignored it.....for whatever reason.

Did you actually understand what I have been saying? Ah right, now I don't really regret what I thought of you.

Same. I still think you are a condescending, judgemental bully and you have yet to prove otherwise.

Yes. That's why like I said, you didn't truly understand what I said. If you read everything that I have said and "tried to your use brain" to understand them. Then you will know that, you are the one who doesn't make sense.

subarashini said:
@Mocharain:

There's no use talking to shipper. Nothing will get through them and they will not understand and accept anything except what they believe. They will twist the whole conversation and even manga story, all according to their ship. That's how they indulge themselves with their delusional belief. But in the end nothing will go through them. So it's useless trying to make them understand anything. They wouldn't be delusioned and feel betrayed later, if their mind is not closed.

Yes. Seems like it.
*Yawn*
Aug 23, 2016 10:39 AM

Nov 2008
Mocharain said:

Yes. That's why like I said, you didn't truly understand what I said..

That bolded statement!? That's EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID!!

obviously you wouldn't ship them if you don't find chemistry between them.

How the f*ck is that different than saying:

"You only see chemistry between characters if you ship them."

Now use your eyes and brain to read my words:

I.
DON'T.

Aug 23, 2016 10:49 AM

Mar 2013
Chiibi said:
Mocharain said:

Yes. That's why like I said, you didn't truly understand what I said..

That bolded statement!? That's EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID!!

obviously you wouldn't ship them if you don't find chemistry between them.

How the f*ck is that different than saying:

"You only see chemistry between characters if you ship them."

Now use your eyes and brain to read my words:

I.
DON'T.

You are the one who should use your brain and see that I used that as an "Example" to try to explain. I wasn't saying about your every ship. I was talking about how you said "ICHIRUKI HAVE MORE CHESMISTRY" - which is of course you ship then, you wouldn't ship them if you don't see chemistry. Duh!!
and then I used Niseko as an exaple again. - for how "shippers mind work"
"Take Niseko for example: You ship the. but there are other people who don't agree with it, for them it doesn't make sense but for you it does." - That's how a shipper is, just because just because you think they don't have chemistry, just because you think, it wasn't executed well, doesn't mean it's the same for everyone. So if for you, Ichime doesn't make sense, wasn't execute well, doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.
There I summarized what I said, just in case your brain failed to understand.

Use your brain to understand what you are really replying too.

So why do you keep talking about Omawarisaph? You said you find chemistry but you don't ship them. Did I said that " Of course, every couple you think have chemistry you will ship"
It's similar to: Just because you find someone good looking doesn't mean you will fall in love with them. Same as how you will fall in love with the person in which everyone said "no good for you" but for you it's the opposite.

Obviously you didn't tried to understand what I have been saying. What I have been saying is that "Every person have their own believe in each anime/maga couple. So just because it doesn't make sense to you, doesn't mean it's the same for everyone"

It's because you only chose to understand, what you want to understand without understanding as a whole what is being said to you.

It's almost the same as how you talked about having that kind of ending instead of an open ending: Because it's a an F to everyone who wants an open ending.
Duh. Just because there are people who want to have an open ending, Kubo should end it with an open ending? Then what about those who don't want an open ending?
And your "They are amazing but Kubo wasted them"

Everything you said doesn't make sense. You just twisted the whole conversation.
CuebeeAug 23, 2016 11:03 AM
*Yawn*
Aug 23, 2016 11:01 AM

Nov 2008
Mocharain said:
You are the one who should use your brain and see that I used that as an "Example" to try to explain. I wasn't saying about your every ship.

You did not make that clear at all.

I was talking about how you said "ICHIRUKI HAVE MORE CHESMISTRY" - which is of course you ship then, you wouldn't ship them if you don't see chemistry. Duh!!

Yes, you CAN ship a pair even if you DON'T see chemistry and people do it. DUH!!

So if for you, Ichime doesn't make sense, wasn't execute well, doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.

Um.............

If Ichigo didn't treat Orihime any differently than how he treated Rukia until the FINAL CHAPTER.....that is BAD writing.

How does a character who acts asexual for 695 chapters suddenly decide he's going to marry someone in the final one MAKE ANY SENSE?

Did I said that " Of course, every couple you think have chemistry you will ship"

Yeah, kinda.

Obviously you didn't tried to understand what I have been saying. What I have been saying is that "Every person have their own believe in each anime/maga couple"

That is true but I'm saying "There is a good way to write a romance and a bad way to write one. Making Ichigo choose at the last minute when he showed NO interest toward Orihime this whole time.......that's an example of bad writing."

Even if it was Rukia instead, if Ichigo wasn't given a "Oh....now I understand that I'm in love with her" scene of SOME sort before the final chapter.....I'd call that bad writing too.
ChiibiAug 23, 2016 11:08 AM

Aug 23, 2016 11:13 AM
Aug 2016
Chiibi said:
Mocharain said:
You are the one who should use your brain and see that I used that as an "Example" to try to explain. I wasn't saying about your every ship.

I was talking about how you said "ICHIRUKI HAVE MORE CHESMISTRY" - which is of course you ship then, you wouldn't ship them if you don't see chemistry. Duh!!

Yes, you CAN ship a pair even if you DON'T see chemistry and people do it. DUH!!

So if for you, Ichime doesn't make sense, wasn't execute well, doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.

Um.............

If Ichigo didn't treat Orihime any differently than how he treated Rukia until the FINAL CHAPTER.....that is BAD writing.

How does a character who acts asexual for 695 chapters suddenly decide he's going to marry someone in the final one MAKE ANY SENSE?

Did I said that " Of course, every couple you think have chemistry you will ship"

Yeah, kinda.

Obviously you didn't tried to understand what I have been saying. What I have been saying is that "Every person have their own believe in each anime/maga couple"

That is true but I'm saying "There is a good way to write a romance and a bad way to write one. Making Ichigo choose at the last minute when he showed NO interest toward Orihime this whole time.......that's an example of bad writing."

But you said you didn't read and watch the next arcs after that two arcs you watched right? Basically you just looked at blog which obviously will have biased views.

If for you there is none at all in the rest of the arcs, for us Ichime there is a lot. Even in the last arc, there was a lot.

Like someone said. The author just played with the shippers. They will end it with who they want to end. So both Ichiruki and Ichime find "chemistry and strong moments" for their ship. But the last arc, Kubo made sure there will be more for Ichime. It's not like there was none for Ichime even before the last arc, but you will not see it since like I said,,, shippers see their ship differently.

Anyway. I believe in the chemistry and Ichihime moments that I saw. Just like how you believe with Ichiruki moments that you saw. You see nothing for Ichime, just like how I see nothing for Ichiruki. That's how a shipper's mind work.

The last chapter was more for Ichime than Ichiruki, so it's not like... Kubo only decided about the ending within the last minute.
Aug 23, 2016 11:19 AM
Mar 2016
Chiibi said:
"Did I said that " Of course, every couple you think have chemistry you will ship""

Yeah, kinda.

No. It's the same as that "You will not fall for every good looking person you will see, just because a person think you are handsome/pretty doesn't mean they are in love with you. But of course you will also not fall for the person just because you think " Oh he is ugly. I am in love." or "Oh he's a drug addict, zomg I'm in love". You fall for them, because you do, there's something about them that made you fall for them." - even if other people don't understand.

Anyway this is tiring. lol
Aug 23, 2016 11:19 AM

Nov 2008
Koffeetoffe123 said:
Chiibi said:

Um.............

Yeah, kinda.

But you said you didn't read and watch the next arcs after that two arcs you watched right? Basically you just looked at blog which obviously will have biased views.

If for you there is none at all in the rest of the arcs, for us Ichime there is a lot. Even in the last arc, there was a lot.

Like someone said. The author just played with the shippers. They will end it with who they want to end. So both Ichiruki and Ichime find "chemistry and strong moments" for their ship. But the last arc, Kubo made sure there will be more for Ichime. It's not like there was none for Ichime even before the last arc, but you will not see it since like I said,,, shippers see their ship differently.

Anyway. I believe in the chemistry and Ichihime moments that I saw. Just like how you believe with Ichiruki moments that you saw. You see nothing for Ichime, just like how I see nothing for Ichiruki. That's how a shipper's mind work.

The last chapter was more for Ichime than Ichiruki, so it's not like... Kubo only decided about the ending within the last minute.

But isn't leaving it til the final arc a little.....weird?

What I have trouble understanding is.....when I brought up that Ichigo didn't seem to like Orihime in that way, Mayuka said "He's always shown concern for her and it grows to the point he'd die for her", I pointed out "But he was like that with Rukia too?"

Do Ichime shippers find the ship more romantic and plausible because of Orihime's crush? Isn't that the only difference?

Aug 23, 2016 11:23 AM

Jul 2012
Chiibi said:
Do Ichime shippers find the ship more romantic and plausible because of Orihime's crush? Isn't that the only difference?
no, because ichigo and orihime complete each other.

she has no family, only a few friends (like tatsuki and chizuru). she's extremely kind and similar to masaki.

he has a big family but no caring/motherly female in his life (rukia and him don't have a relationship that qualifies). he only wants to protect his friends, he had never wanted to be too involved with hollows/SS.

them getting together is the ideal ending, because they are both humans originally.

also they are very similar in parenting skills. in the last chapter, it's shown that renji and rukia are super casual about their kid running away while ichigo and orihime are more protective.
Aug 23, 2016 11:33 AM
Mar 2015
So what? Just because Orihime was always in love with Ichigo means that they should have bacome a couple? I think Ichigo never liked her. Actually the amount of development that Ichiruki has is just enormous. Remember the movie 3 of Bleach called Fade to Black? I've always thought because of it IchiRuki will become canon, especially because of this scene:

I'm dissapointed that this amazing pairing didn't survive and I still cannot understand why.

I don't want to write litanies here, but I'm so fucking tired of this war. Why don't you just deal with it? Your stupid arguments and counterarguments won't change a thing. This is Kubo's wish and we, hating him or not have to accept it.

Nov 2008
Mayuka said:
Chiibi said:
no, because ichigo and orihime complete each other.

she has no family, only a few friends (like tatsuki and chizuru). she's extremely kind and similar to masaki.

he has a big family but no caring/motherly female in his life (rukia and him don't have a relationship that qualifies). he only wants to protect his friends, he had never wanted to be too involved with hollows/SS.

them getting together is the ideal ending, because they are both humans originally.

also they are very similar in parenting skills.

OH.

That paints a better picture. XD All right. (still not swayed to ship but meh I understand those are legitimate reasons why others like it)

Aug 2007
BigBoss said:
Chiibi said:

There's really no minority there. He suffers from massive same face where even the female characters look like the male characters. That is something that many people say so definitely not a minority.
Aug 23, 2016 11:34 AM

Aug 2007
dominika_nolifer said:
So what? Just because Orihime was always in love with Ichigo means that they should have bacome a couple? I think Ichigo never liked her. Actually the amount of development that Ichiruki has is just enormous. Remember the movie 3 of Bleach called Fade to Black? I've always thought because of it IchiRuki will become canon, especially because of this scene:

I'm dissapointed that this amazing pairing didn't survive and I still cannot understand why.

I don't want to write litanies here, but I'm so fucking tired of this war. Why don't you just deal with it? Your stupid arguments and counterarguments won't change a thing. This is Kubo's wish and we, hating him or not have to accept it.

Movies aren't canon.
Aug 23, 2016 11:36 AM

Nov 2008
Drunk_Samurai said:
dominika_nolifer said:

Movies aren't canon.

I think it's because the anime producers are team IchiRuki. XD Heard that rumor somewhere.

Aug 23, 2016 11:36 AM

Jun 2016
I think it was the obvious choice, but a tiny part of me felt a bit disappointed.
"Ave Maria", a song inspired by ATTACK ON TITAN:

https://youtu.be/hUY_rDboLw4
Aug 23, 2016 11:51 AM

Aug 2010
Drunk_Samurai said:
BigBoss said:

There's really no minority there. He suffers from massive same face where even the female characters look like the male characters. That is something that many people say so definitely not a minority.

I still stand by what I said about it being a minority. I have seen over the good 10 years of following Bleach people complaining about lot of things but I have rarely ever seen someone complain about art, if anything like I said even the haters will at least give the props to the art but I guess you have a different experience. That's not really only Kubo tho, a lot of manga have that, hell even anime in general has that.

EDIT - a good example of what I mean is this.
BigBossAug 24, 2016 5:18 AM

Aug 23, 2016 12:05 PM

Nov 2008
BigBoss said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

I still stand by what I said about it being a minority. I have seen over the good 10 years of following Bleach people complaining about lot of things but I have rarely ever seen someone complain about art, if anything like I said even the haters will at least give the props to the art but I guess you have a different experience. That's not really only Kubo tho, a lot of manga have that, hell even anime in general has that.

Don't get me wrong; I don't think his art is the worst or even "very bad". Some pics look "off" to me....and yeah, dat same face syndrome thing....

Aug 23, 2016 12:06 PM
Aug 2016
Chiibi said:
[

But isn't leaving it til the final arc a little.....weird?

What I have trouble understanding is.....when I brought up that Ichigo didn't seem to like Orihime in that way, Mayuka said "He's always shown concern for her and it grows to the point he'd die for her", I pointed out "But he was like that with Rukia too?"

I don't know about the others but for me why I like them or why I think it's plausible is because of how Ichigo treat Orihime. I am not sure you will see it that way or that you will understand, because like I said yesterday.. I understand you since I am also a shipper.
I think this is a matter of "taste for romance is" is or like what someone said "The matter of how you view a chemistry is". There are those who find "two strong character look good together" while there are those who like MC with a weaker girl - that Princess and Knight kind of thing.
That's how I think of Ichigo and Orihime and thought of it as romantic. It's like a princess and her knight. Especially when Ichigo saved Orihime from her brother the first time. I couldn't see it between Ichigo and Rukia because Rukia is like a boss and she's strong enough. But then normally, in most shounen manga... the MC often ends up with the weaker girl,.

As you can see. (a)Ichiruki is a very big fan base and (b)Rukia appear first in the manga (even though not everyone who appear first end up with the MC). Automatically with just that two reasons above, should shaken us right? I mean normally that's how the ending couple is decided - especially the popularity. Of course at the beginning of the manga, we ship them but since Rukia is the main Female Character , I thought she will be the end game since she is the female lead. Just like Sakura (Naruto haven't end that time yet) But as the series goes on, I couldn't help but feel like there is something different.

When I think about it, I thought "Why does Kubo gave emphasis on Orihime's love for Ichigo?". There's almost ever arc or every chapter she appear, it's impossible for him not to show it. How a weak her worked so hard to get stronger in order to protect Ichigo.

So now why do I think they were plausible?
1. Orihime's characters growth was her love for Ichigo and he wanting to protect him.
2. The way Ichigo treat Rukia, Tatsuki and the rest of the girls. Like a buddy-buddy. While with Orihime, he's more gentle, the way his eyes were drawn whenever he's with Orihime it's much gentler.
While with Rukia, it's the same strong looking eyes, he got this too with other nakama. - This is probably why some people see them as good comrades or nakama.
3. The fact that Shunshun Rikka was born to protect Orihime, which is because of Ichigo. Why?
4. Ichigo's promise to protect her, why her only? His other friends were hurt too. So why only feel bad for not being able to protect her? Why only promise to proct her?Ruaki gets hurt in other arcs too and fight scenes but, why not feel like that?
5. Ichigo's reaction whenever he noticed that Orihime is worried.
There are lots more. Not just in the last chapter.
I like how when other people are getting scolded he's like okay.. but when Orihime's getting scolded he try to stop.
I like how he seems so calm and act more like a normal human when he's with Orihime. It's kinda like, in his world that full of battles there's that one person that gave him warmth and calming him.
He didn't like that hallow inside him. Tried his best to refuse him but in the end, because he want to protect her, he lose to it and himself but the will to protect didn't.
Also that = Ichigo getting hurt during his battler, while ORihime's power can shield and heal him.

I also like people who worked hard for the person that they love. Orihime did that and obviously why I like RenRuki (lol)
I have posted some images yesterday.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1544746&show=0#msg47461273
But all in love it's because I get that "that look so romantic" feeling when they are together, especially whenever Ichi protect Orihime which like I said, for me it looks so much like Princess and her Knight. Just like Momo and Hitsugaya lol

You may call me delusional but lol that's how shippers are.
Like I said: It's a matter on how you view them.
Koffeetoffe123Aug 23, 2016 12:19 PM
Aug 23, 2016 12:11 PM

Jul 2012
Chiibi said:
I think it's because the anime producers are team IchiRuki. XD Heard that rumor somewhere.
It's a true rumour lol
The Anime had more IchiRuki filler (like the ice skating ep, and the movie) and IchiRuki OP/EDs, even if some of the seiyuu and Eng voice actors shipped IH more.
Aug 23, 2016 12:21 PM

Nov 2008
Koffeetoffe123 said:

You may call me delusional but lol that's how shippers are.

Nah, I don't think you are. You explained your reasons well enough and they are fine reasons.

I also like MomoxHitsu. They are kyoooot! :3 I also love princessxknight ships (A LOT).

But I'm a sucker for dynamic duos who fight over silly things too. XD Which was what attracted me to Ichiruki. They were simply so fun to watch.

and I've only just realized Yuunoa is a little like that too: short snarky bitch pissing off the abrasive hothead HAH XD.
ChiibiAug 23, 2016 12:45 PM

Aug 24, 2016 5:28 AM

Nov 2015
@KoffeeToffe:
I think it is also because of their fascination with "Yamato Nadeshiko"
However the era is changing. Women are changing, that's why some Japanese author let the female character fight along side the MC while still obviously have that "Yamato Nadeshiko" trait.

So it's not a matter of "weaker girl x stronger boy". It depends on what kind of girl the author want for his male character. Obviously there are male authors who still believe in that Yamato Nadeshiko. That's why if you noticed, most female characters who end up with the MC has a trait of Yamato Nadeshiko.

Chichi - we know that Chichi is far from being a modest. She also knew how to fight. However after marrying Goku, she just became his wife. She may nagged at Goku a lot, but even though she didn't like what Goku is doing, Goku was still free to do that he wanted, he's a warrior and Chichi is the wife who wait for her husband faithfully and took care of their household while the husband is out. A normal woman wouldn't be able to stay long with Goku but Chichi is strong.
At the end of the day. Once the battle is over, the warrior will have a home who he can spend his time peacefully while being taken care of by his wife.
Keiko - The modest type. She doesn't have power and she doesn't fight, but even though it's painful to see Yusuke getting hurt and fight. Yusuke is still free, he can fight and do his mission while Keiko is just there waiting for him.
The same with the girl in Flame of Recca.

Obviously in jump... most MC ended up with those who have that Yamato Nadeshiko thing.
After years of being in war. After years of fighting, there's peaceful world for them and a wife and family to make them feel warm.

MTKN9068Aug 24, 2016 5:34 AM
For salty fans
Aug 25, 2016 7:42 AM

Apr 2015
Well this thing will be going for months now huh ...
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Aug 25, 2016 1:34 PM

Aug 2007
nearbaskara said:
Well this thing will be going for months now huh ...
Probably not as long as Naruto's.
Aug 27, 2016 8:05 AM
Dec 2007
I don't get how you can even 'ship' for this story. There's literally been one romantic interest in the past 500 chapters. The Rukia pairing was over after the rescue arc when she chose soul society over being with Ichigo.

Like, I even think that Rukia had a healthier relationship with him in the pre-soul society arc than Orihime did throughout the whole series, but they decided to be platonic 10 irl years ago so it was never going to happen.
Aug 28, 2016 6:31 AM

Apr 2010
Think of it Rukias backstory in the squad with Kaien wasnt just asspulled from Kubo. Kaien looks like Ichigo and not only this. He had the same charater as Ichigo. Rukia said that sometimes that he is like kaien. And I think Rukia had feelings for Kaien, she was also shocked when she saw that he had a wife. I mean jealours lol.

So Rukia had feelings for Ichigo too. I mean I like Ichihime more than Ichirukia but that was a story point that was forgotten here.
Aug 28, 2016 3:51 PM

Nov 2008
mochakawaiibear said:
There's been buildup the whole series. It was so obvious. Ichigo and rukia have only been friends. She talked about the boy almost everyday to her dead brother.

Rukia NEVER SAID THESE WORDS

orihime going in for the kiss on unconscious ichigo.

I've never seen him look at rukia this way even when he saved her in SS

He's never blushed or got flustered when talking about rukia even when he saw her bare ass

And finally she looks LIKE HIS MOTHER. THE PERSON HES CARED ABOUT THE MOST IN THE SERIES
I actually wanted rukia and ichigo tho :(
Thank you, your awesome for making this. I mainly see Ichigo and Rukia as a brother/sister relationship and Ichigo and Orihime I agree with this one person on Youtube, see it from a Naruto and Hinata pov, Hinata loved Naruto sense they where kids, Naruto was to dense to notice and in the end Hinata got her man.

Also Renji and Rukia, I love seeing childhood friends get together, most of the time.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.