Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (60) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 18, 2016 5:08 AM

Nov 2014
I want Rewrite (Psychic Lover) to be the opening for the Heroine routes. I mean, with the exception of the very beginning (and the screenshot at the end) it's mostly composed of scenes from the heroine routes. Alter it so the part in the beginning isn't spoilerific.

I admit, the reason is because I LOVE Rewrite and want it to be played more than just once.
Mar 18, 2016 5:17 AM

Jun 2014
Psychic Lover's Rewrite should be the opening for Moon and an insert song in Chihaya's route.

REWRITE OF THE LIFE!!!!
Mar 18, 2016 6:15 AM

Nov 2014
zaydgh123 said:
Psychic Lover's Rewrite should be the opening for Moon and an insert song in Chihaya's route.

REWRITE OF THE LIFE!!!!

Naw, Moon is too short for Rewrite. It couldn't possibly handle the awesomeness!
Mar 18, 2016 6:15 AM

Mar 2013
^
IMA TOKIHANATE!!

I wonder if anything will be revealed in the interview with Hinoue... It would be good if we get a full on interview just about Rewrite or at least some beneficial info to go along with the possible PV.
Hopefully the PV will allow us to get a feeling of what it'll be like, though they should avoid major spoilers for the anime-only viewers.

Personally, I would like 'Sleeping Forest' from the arrange album to be used in Moon at some point.
The lyrics for 'この木の下で' are good, but the style of the song isn't my thing.
UsuzumiiroMar 18, 2016 6:47 AM
この妖怪め…何度背後に立とうが俺はこの川原から立ち退くつもりはない。逆に俺が貴様を追い払…なにその顔? 
ああ…前回失礼な事して、俺に睨まれたモンだから気に病んでるのか?心配御無用。男子高校生は傷つけられるのは慣れっこッス

Mar 18, 2016 8:33 AM

Jan 2013
Usuzumiiro said:
^
IMA TOKIHANATE!!

I wonder if anything will be revealed in the interview with Hinoue... It would be good if we get a full on interview just about Rewrite or at least some beneficial info to go along with the possible PV.
Hopefully the PV will allow us to get a feeling of what it'll be like, though they should avoid major spoilers for the anime-only viewers.

Personally, I would like 'Sleeping Forest' from the arrange album to be used in Moon at some point.

Well, I guess you could give away lots of hints/foreshadowing about events who VN-readers know about, but anime-only people will not understand or not even see them. Wasn't it like that with Little Busters at that time?

I hope they do this a lot in the OP. But knowing Key, this'll be alright.
Mar 18, 2016 8:44 AM

Jul 2013
Ruben_Jb said:
Usuzumiiro said:
^
IMA TOKIHANATE!!

Well, I guess you could give away lots of hints/foreshadowing about events who VN-readers know about, but anime-only people will not understand or not even see them. Wasn't it like that with Little Busters at that time?

I was talking with Usuzumiiro, and he was saying that 'この木の下で' would be good for the ending song during Terra route. Wouldn't be opposed to that
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 18, 2016 8:48 AM

Jan 2013
sanata50lbsb said:
Ruben_Jb said:

I was talking with Usuzumiiro, and he was saying that 'この木の下で' would be good for the ending song during Terra route. Wouldn't be opposed to that

I was responding on what he said about the (possible) incoming preview soon. I'm not sure if I understand what you are saying right. :p
Mar 18, 2016 8:50 AM

Jun 2014
Since Aniplex is involved, I wonder we are going to get a song by Aimer or Kalafina.

imagine something like UBW's "Last Stardust" on Terra, that would be awesome
Mar 18, 2016 8:54 AM

Jul 2013
Ruben_Jb said:
sanata50lbsb said:

I was responding on what he said about the (possible) incoming preview soon. I'm not sure if I understand what you are saying right. :p

Oh. In that case, then Philosophyz would do just fine for the music for the PV. I remember all the LitBus PV's we got just used their opening too.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 18, 2016 8:55 AM

Jul 2013
zaydgh123 said:
Since Aniplex is involved, I wonder we are going to get a song by Aimer or Kalafina.

Aimer in Rewrite would be fucking god like. Though, what would she sing? It would have to be a brand new insert song, or a vocal remix of an already existing track
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 18, 2016 8:56 AM

Jan 2013
sanata50lbsb said:
Ruben_Jb said:

Oh. In that case, then Philosophyz would do just fine for the music for the PV. I remember all the LitBus PV's we got just used their opening too.

Yeah that would be good. I also really liked how Key used "Tabi" at the end of the last preview. Felt so nostalgic...
Mar 18, 2016 8:57 AM

Jan 2013
zaydgh123 said:

That would be totally be awesome! Those songs always have this epic vibe, would be totally cool for Rewrite.
Mar 18, 2016 1:39 PM

Sep 2015
For the season finale, after Moon and Terra, I would love CANOE to play during the credits. The feelings it gave after finishing the game were perfect, at least in my opinion.

For the opening, I hope it gives off an air of mystery or some nice action scenes, so that anime-only watchers don't think the series is a slice of life in its entirety.

Mar 18, 2016 2:10 PM

Mar 2013
+1 for Aimer. She seems to be doing the ending song for Koutetsujou no Kabaneri airing this upcoming season.
http://www.musicman-net.com/sp/artist/55560.html
〜〜
'CANOE' would be good for the final credits of Terra in a black screen IMO to keep the deep meaning of the song and end of the long journey that was Rewrite.
'この木の下で' could play near the end of Terra in the background after
quietly after the original OST and on towards the epilogue.
I think it would fit since we have this in the lyrics:

Pity it sounds a bit jazzy though, since the lyrics are quite deep in comparison.

Agreed with wanting the opening to contain a bit of a mysterious atmosphere to it. I would like that.

〜〜 Ruben_Jb 〜〜
With Little Busters!, the action is less and more focused around the characters, rather than the setting at first, so it's easier to do foreshadowing for LB! than Rewrite without giving spoilers IMO.
Rewrite kicks off with more important hints more early in the game
), and has more serious stuff going on in the background.

They already spoiled the fact
, also the Japanese/English/Russian Wiki are full of spoilers too, some people will be expecting some things now--but I want them to keep secret just how different Rewrite is from the rest of the Key works, so they'll still be surprised. This is one of Rewrite's many good points after all.

Showing
for example can be classed as a minor spoiler (still a spoiler IMO since they will now expect that scene and will be able to tell something dramatic is going down) only without any dialogue, but if they include some actual dialogue of that scene and give her 'maguro-me/reipu-me/utsuro-me' (eyes with no reflection of light), that's enough to give the anime-onlies spoilers, rather than just foreshadowing and will be too much.
Showing Lucia with a katana or Shizuru with a gun would be enough hints that Rewrite isn't going to be a soft-hearted harem like some people already think on here despite it being from Key... Showing as much as the original animated Rewrite OP which was aimed at us game players is too much I think though.

I trust them to do foreshadowing only we will understand, and keep the anime-onlies guessing but they need to be careful if they show too much outside the common route, or any screen involving
Kai and 'A-san' are aware about the foreshadowing, so hopefully they will do a good job.
〜〜
I wonder how many will change their avatar using frames of the PV if we do actually get a PV...

tl;dr -- sorry.
UsuzumiiroMar 18, 2016 3:15 PM

Mar 18, 2016 2:19 PM

Jul 2013
Usuzumiiro said:

I wonder how many will change their avatar using frames of the PV if we do actually get a PV...

I'm going to be one of them :D
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 18, 2016 4:49 PM

Sep 2015
sanata50lbsb said:
Usuzumiiro said:

Same here- and we're planning on doing a Yoshino avatar change the week before Rewrite airs, right?

Mar 18, 2016 7:11 PM

Dec 2012
PeacefulWard said:
sanata50lbsb said:

Same here- and we're planning on doing a Yoshino avatar change the week before Rewrite airs, right?
I got my name changed when it was announced :P
Mar 18, 2016 7:23 PM

Jul 2013
PeacefulWard said:
sanata50lbsb said:

Ya damn right we are!
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 18, 2016 9:07 PM

Sep 2015
Time to start making an album of Yoshino avatars to post later I guess

Mar 18, 2016 9:31 PM

Jul 2013
PeacefulWard said:
Time to start making an album of Yoshino avatars to post later I guess

Yeah, make a big batch of some we can use if someone can't make one themselves. I'll probably make my own, but if you got some good ones I may choose from one of them.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 19, 2016 12:45 AM

Jun 2014
Usuzumiiro said:

That goes without saying, we better get some good pics of ma boys Kotarou and Yoshino.
Mar 23, 2016 7:18 PM

Jul 2013
Just a couple more days everyone! #GETHYPED
Say, do you think they'll present Rewrite on the 25th (24th) for us? Or the 26th (25th for us)?
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 23, 2016 11:51 PM

Jun 2014
sanata50lbsb said:
Say, do you think they'll present Rewrite on the 25th (24th) for us? Or the 26th (25th for us)?

Most likely 26th since Aniplex's AnimeJapan booth starts at 26 of March http://www.aniplex.co.jp/aj2016
Mar 23, 2016 11:56 PM

Jul 2013
zaydgh123 said:
sanata50lbsb said:

Most likely 26th since Aniplex's AnimeJapan booth starts at 26 of March http://www.aniplex.co.jp/aj2016

Thought so. So that'll be around evening time on the 25th for us then.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 24, 2016 8:53 AM

Jun 2014
I don't think you guys care much about this but the Art designer of Rewrite's anime has been confirmed.

Yoshinori Shiozawa (Art design for Nagi no Asukara, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Spice and Wolf, SAO II, Grisaia series) confirmed on his Twitter that he will be working on Rewrite's upcoming anime

Source: https://twitter.com/y_shiozawa/status/711520242506158081

Art designer = the guy who draws the backgrounds for the anime
Zayd__Mar 24, 2016 9:02 AM
Mar 24, 2016 9:01 AM
Jul 2015
With him and Masayuki Nonaka doing the character designs this should look pretty atleast.
Mar 24, 2016 3:15 PM

Sep 2015
zaydgh123 said:
I don't think you guys care much about this but the Art designer of Rewrite's anime has been confirmed.

Yoshinori Shiozawa (Art design for Nagi no Asukara, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Spice and Wolf, SAO II, Grisaia series) confirmed on his Twitter that he will be working on Rewrite's upcoming anime

Source: https://twitter.com/y_shiozawa/status/711520242506158081

Art designer = the guy who draws the backgrounds for the anime

I'm legit sweating. Nagi no Asukara has some of the most beautiful background art I've seen. I'm so excited to see what's in store for Rewrite, especially since the setting in the VN (the whole "city-surrounded-by-greenery) will allow for some truly beautiful shots!

Mar 24, 2016 3:22 PM
Jul 2015
Just to make it clear Nagi no Asukara mostly looked good thanks to Kazuki Higashij the Art director.
Mar 24, 2016 11:51 PM

Sep 2015
Dab1za9 said:
Just to make it clear Nagi no Asukara mostly looked good thanks to Kazuki Higashij the Art director.

Thanks for the clarification! That explains why I didn't like the background art for the others as much as I did Nagi.

Mar 25, 2016 2:34 AM

Jan 2013
sanata50lbsb said:
zaydgh123 said:

Thought so. So that'll be around evening time on the 25th for us then.

I guess that depends on your time zone you live in. Right now it is 10:32 in the morning (25th) for me. In Japan it is 18:32 right now (25th).
Mar 25, 2016 2:58 AM

Sep 2013
Very excited to actually see the "PV" in action! Checked the aniplex lineup, and Rewrite is last on the list, so we will defo see something about Rewrite, most obviously a PV of some sorts.
Mar 25, 2016 3:11 AM

Apr 2012
DeathyZA said:
Very excited to actually see the "PV" in action! Checked the aniplex lineup, and Rewrite is last on the list, so we will defo see something about Rewrite, most obviously a PV of some sorts.

inb4:
- uses pv1
- uses colored ver of pv 1
- showing op2
- excerpts of op1
- RBG genga
@inuvivo on twitter!
Mar 25, 2016 3:40 AM

Aug 2013
xMaebaraK1x said:

inb4:
- uses pv1
- showing op2
- excerpts of op1
- RBG genga

I'd cry like a bullied child.
MariaScarletMar 25, 2016 3:51 AM
Mar 25, 2016 6:38 AM

Mar 2015
they need to hire a bunch of freelancer animators to help in the project, since the character designer is the same as Grisaia i think it will happen.

Ebata is almost right, he loves 8bit and 3hz.

PeacefulWard said:
Dab1za9 said:

Thanks for the clarification! That explains why I didn't like the background art for the others as much as I did Nagi.

Nagi no asukara, Hanasaku Iroha, Tari Tari, and Angel Beats, and Charlotte too.
(this made me wonder why isn't P.A as the studio, but ok)
Mar 25, 2016 7:56 AM

Nov 2013
So, around when can we expect a PV? I can't be the only one spamming F5 everywhere.
Mar 25, 2016 11:06 AM

Jan 2013
Zyzyoro said:
So, around when can we expect a PV? I can't be the only one spamming F5 everywhere.

sanata50lbsb says the following on the Kazamatsuri forums:
Aniplex's booth at AnimeJapan is today (Rewrite is on their lineup), and it's from 10:00 - 17:00.
Mar 25, 2016 11:55 AM

Mar 2013
Hang in there a bit there guys for more info!
More information about Rewrite is between 15:50~16:10 JST on the 27th, next to Haifuri.

Mar 25, 2016 12:38 PM

Sep 2015
xMaebaraK1x said:
DeathyZA said:

inb4:
- uses pv1
- showing op2
- excerpts of op1
- RBG genga

You know... I actually bet it will end up like this. It feels too early for an actual PV yet.

Mar 25, 2016 12:53 PM

Jun 2014
@Usuzumiiro well according to AJ 2016's official guide, Aniplex is on the red section which starts its activity at 26 March

Source: https://www.anime-japan.jp/img/pdf/AJ2016_guidebook_web.pdf

same on the official AnimeJapan 2016 Aniplex site
Mar 25, 2016 1:07 PM

Mar 2013
See here:
http://s.animeanime.jp/article/2016/03/25/27640.html

Aniplex is 26~27.
Yesterday nothing much happened.
It's the morning in Japan (5:00 AM) now, so we'll see soon enough. :)
〜〜
EDIT: All of us here have different time zones, so it seems longer to some.

There is a tiny possibility they may change schedules (happened before), but I doubt it.
So if we really don't get to see the PV until the 27th, look on the bright side:
If you look, Rewrite is near (ignore the other two xD) last on the list -- like they are saving the best for last. High expectations...
〜〜
EDIT 2: For those of you who can't understand Japanese, according to the main site, they are running a broadcast program and you can watch the AnimeJapan advent using AmebaFRESH! app (not sure if it's a Japan-only thing; haven't used it overseas).

https://amebafresh.tv/animeanime/8594

So if me/friend, some other person, the Chinese or Key don't upload it quick enough, you can watch it using that (if you live in Japan).
UsuzumiiroMar 25, 2016 2:30 PM

Mar 25, 2016 1:30 PM

Jun 2014
That looks official, well I guess this will be like after tomorrow morning for me, basically 27 for me dammit. (I live in a GMT +3 area)

and I hoped to see something tomorrow morning.....

EDIT:

I hope so xD
Zayd__Mar 25, 2016 1:59 PM
Mar 25, 2016 3:08 PM

Mar 2015
PeacefulWard said:
xMaebaraK1x said:

inb4:
- uses pv1
- showing op2
- excerpts of op1
- RBG genga

You know... I actually bet it will end up like this. It feels too early for an actual PV yet.

if they show some animated content of an episode(which most likely won't happen) then the production schedule is really really really good.

my bet is that they will show some random scenes with the characters, to build hype.
Mar 25, 2016 3:12 PM

Dec 2012
So much hype omg! :O
Mar 25, 2016 5:51 PM

Jun 2013
My god i can't take this any longer

give me a damn pv or something god dammit
Mar 25, 2016 6:06 PM

Nov 2013
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
Mar 25, 2016 6:28 PM

Mar 2015
there is a lot of news from anime japan, where is my pv
F5 F5 F5
Mar 25, 2016 6:43 PM

Aug 2013
The preview is going to release sometime between 10:00 - 17:00 currently it's 10:43.

Inb4 F5 for 6 hours and then we get something stupid like always.
MariaScarletMar 25, 2016 6:56 PM
Mar 25, 2016 7:14 PM

Sep 2015
ataraxia44 said:
The preview is going to release sometime between 10:00 - 17:00 currently it's 10:43.

Inb4 F5 for 6 hours and then we get something stupid like always.

If I stay up until 2AM and get something I've seen before I'll go huddle up in a corner and sulk. :')

Mar 25, 2016 7:29 PM
Jul 2012
I wont sleep until I get some info. I'm praying for an episode count.
Mar 25, 2016 7:46 PM

Jul 2013
So the site has had a slight update with this image here:

The text says: "Something will happen to the Key site on April 1st?"

So some people on Kazamatsuri are speculating that the new PV will be released on April 1st (this is not an April Fools joke, Key has had a track record of releasing various things on April 1st for whatever reason; none have been a prank). If true, then perhaps we will get some other form of new info at Aniplex's booth, and the PB will follow shortly after on April 1st. Or, the PV will be shown at AnimeJapan, and the site will update with the PV and new character renders or something. Don't really know. Feel free to discuss.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (60) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

294 by AyanoKiru »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2016

167 by AyanoKiru »»
Today, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2016

329 by AyanoKiru »»
Today, 4:12 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.