Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2009 10:48 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Omg haruhi wanting to comfort tamaki was so cute =) And it was sweet when he said "okasan" or mother or whatever and she finally got to comfort him. Hikaru should fight!!!! hikaru>tamaki for me =P

We got to see 'demon' honey!!! We haven't seen that for a while o.O

Can't wait for next chapter!
Jul 5, 2009 3:04 AM

Dec 2008
I have some spoilers about the chapter, I already posted it, look! OMG!

And about this chapter, It was so lovely that I was in my Kyaa! mood :P

Haruhi trying to comfort Tamaki was cute, even though she doesn't know how to do it :P
And, I think we saw our new club members: Hunny and Mori's little brothers! Yaaay! :P

When Hunny said that he'll be an engineer and produce cars and toys, I couldn't stop laughing, perfect job for him, isn't it??

About that Hunny-Mori fight, I don't think it will be a huge deal (OKay, I know it because I saw the 72th chapter) They'll be friends again as we like to see them :P

I want so see more about Tamaki&Haruhi, Thank God we have a perfect scene at 72th chapter :P
Jul 5, 2009 3:25 AM

Mar 2009
hehe, I was in my "kyaa" mood too =D hehe.

really? You think they're gonna be new members? I think the series is gonna end really soon >.< Ah but if you know in ch 72, dun tell meh!!!

lol yup, perfect job for him!

Ah well I guess it's kind of a given they won't split up =P Though I'm still looking forward to seeing them duel ^_^
Jul 7, 2009 8:14 PM

Nov 2007
Oh no, breaking up of Mori-Honey combo =O? But seeing a fight between the two should prove worthwhile.
Jul 7, 2009 8:43 PM

Dec 2007
I'm so happy for Mori and Honey, being able to graduate after like 3 years XD
Jul 7, 2009 10:29 PM

Jul 2008
Thinking about their graduation makes me sad.

Haruhi's attempts at comforting Tamaki were amusing. xD

BEGINNER
Jul 8, 2009 5:00 AM

Apr 2009
Nekozawa is...just made of win.
'The power of graduation is amazing' - XDD
Jurisprudence seems so right for Mori...but to think that he'll have to leave his boyfriend life partner...ekhm. To think that he'll have to leave Honey...I don't want him to go, he's always been my favourite. I'm gonna cry. TOWELS, HARUHI, TOWELS Dx
...but lol, I never knew he is short-sighted XDD

And I feel so bad for Hikaru seeing that Tamaki/Haruhi scene :( I want HikaHaru to happen, dammit...but it's a given that it won't be this way. Ehh.

Aureole said:
And, I think we saw our new club members: Hunny and Mori's little brothers! Yaaay! :P

Wow, that would be so awesome if Satoshi was a new member, I love this character x3 I don't really like Yasuchika though...

tikuku said:
Hikaru should fight!!!! hikaru>tamaki for me =P

I completely agree. Hikaru fans unite!...though I think nothing can be done about Haruhi liking Tamaki instead -.-
CenedessJul 8, 2009 5:04 AM
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jul 8, 2009 5:46 AM
Jun 2008
Awww great chapter! I laughed so much at the crying fits. Especially Nekozawa. Man, I'm gonna miss Honey and Mori so much though. Do you think the series will end with the host club disbanding? Or maybe they'll pass it on to the next generation but not take part themselves.
Loved the Haruhi comforting Tamaki bit, I've always been TamakixHaruhi. Although Kaoru is the one I actually fancy myself.
Jul 8, 2009 6:57 AM

Apr 2009
*sniff sniff* I cant believe they're graduating, i kinda thought they wouldnt and the series would just go on...
Jul 8, 2009 9:37 PM

Jun 2009
oh me gosh it can't be happening! it is finally the end of the host club! makes me wanna cry **tear tear**
they've grown up so much! gotta love how it's developed, hikaru go go! he should fight yes! altho i do believe haruhi is totally going to end up with tamaki v.v
great chapter!
Jul 9, 2009 2:53 AM
Nov 2008
I seriously nearly started to cry when I read this chapter, can't believe ouran is coming to an end soon :<
Jul 16, 2009 11:05 PM

Oct 2007
It's unexpected. Graduation?! OmG, I couldn't believe it. It's sad. I wonder what's gonna happen in the next chapter
Nov 2, 2016 7:52 PM
Mar 2015
Mori and Hunny are graduating soon? And now Mori wants to fight Hunny. This is going to be interesting.
Jun 22, 2021 10:11 AM

Jan 2021
Mori and hunny are graduating soon?!
Omg

More topics from this board

» How is the manga compared to the anime?

AoiroBlueColor - Sep 20, 2023

2 by andreapepsii »»
Sep 21, 2023 4:40 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 87 Discussion

CalmTeaTime - Jun 22, 2021

1 by celerysucks »»
Sep 17, 2023 5:52 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 10 Discussion

Vaiketime2025 - May 4, 2016

3 by cringey-gay-zyte »»
Jun 21, 2023 12:21 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Chapter 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 22, 2009

6 by removed-user »»
Mar 21, 2023 4:10 PM

Poll: » Ouran Koukou Host Club Chapter 16 Discussion

Vaiketime2025 - May 13, 2016

3 by azenobio »»
Mar 19, 2023 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.