Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2009 1:12 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
her mood swings and talking to herself.. hahah. if i was maria, i'd think she's weird.. hahaha.. and those demons sure are handy, able to detect angry vibes and stuff. hahaha. but uh oh! it seems ren's angry.. about sho's PV thing..
May 5, 2021 2:01 AM
Jul 2014
i swear kyoko chan is SOOO relatable
her anxiety and inner voices going over and over what happened over the phone with ren is just so well done lol as an overthinker and anxious person, myself, it's very accurate

awww a celebration for moko chan would be so cute uwu
LOL kyoko chan's fake it til you make it mentality and detective skills emerging out of mowhere lmao
sometimes it do be like that.... you think you know someone but when you actually need to buy a gift for them oof

WELP here we are again with the animosity smh
ren's radiance when he lies lol blinding
I should expect nothing less since i think ren is clueless as to what he's feeling or why he's feeling these feelings even tho i think we all know that it's just plain jealousy shrouded in ren's strict values and love for acting :/
and now kyoko chan knows that ren knows that she acted in sho's pv and also that ren knows who sho is to her >o< this will be tricky......
Sylvia_Beau019May 5, 2021 2:04 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 278 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jan 19, 2020

13 by Saprya »»
Feb 8, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat Chapter 50 Discussion

vearg - May 27, 2009

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 318 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 317 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.