Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 2, 2009 1:54 PM

Apr 2009
Hello everyone, I'm not sure how many of you actually play the bass here, but I've been trying to learn the OP and ED to K-On! on the bass but there's a couple parts I can't seem to get. I've been hunting all over for the bass tabs but I don't have any programs like Guitar Pro or anything, does anyone have the tabs for these songs in txt format? I'm sure I'm not the only one who could appreciate this ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 2, 2009 6:28 PM
May 2008
The Ed isn´t much difficult, but the OP is very difficult (for me XP)
if I get the music, I´ll post here ^^
May 3, 2009 5:29 AM

Nov 2008
If you go on ultimate guitar and type in the song name (Cagayake Girls or Don't say Lazy) there are a couple of guitar pro files, however the cagayake girls one is TV Size only, I'm planning on doing a cover of both very shortly, so when i do, I'll post a note in here saying that they're up. Have fun playing :)

Btw, the ED is really easy quaver patterns, but the OP is much more difficult (suspected cause Mio "sings" in the ED :O)

May 3, 2009 8:52 AM

Apr 2009
yeah I pretty much got the ED down but I'd like to have something to make sure I got it all down perfectly and to help me memorize is without having to listen to the song I guess. Feels better to me when I have something to look at to make sure I got it all right. Cagayake Girls is where I'm having the most difficulty just as you say, it's not as easy. Well if one of you ends up finding or writing it please put it in txt form for poor old me without guitar pro XD Thanks a lot for your replies!
May 6, 2009 5:19 AM

Nov 2008
Persocom said:
yeah I pretty much got the ED down but I'd like to have something to make sure I got it all down perfectly and to help me memorize is without having to listen to the song I guess. Feels better to me when I have something to look at to make sure I got it all right. Cagayake Girls is where I'm having the most difficulty just as you say, it's not as easy. Well if one of you ends up finding or writing it please put it in txt form for poor old me without guitar pro XD Thanks a lot for your replies!

I took screencaps of the Guitar Pro ED: I hope this helps

May 7, 2009 7:07 PM

Apr 2009
Awesome! Thanks Rufusruferson!
May 17, 2009 9:49 PM

May 2008
Thank you =O I'll be using that too if you don't mind.
May 19, 2009 4:20 PM

Nov 2008
Hey Guys, If anybody has tabbed Fuwa Fuwa Time (Light and Fluffy Time) from Ep6, or even has partial tabs, can i please have them, much appreciated :)

Thank You

Edit:

If anyone wants Cagayake Girls Tab, the full thing, just tell me and I'll put the GP Screencaps on here as well :O

May 19, 2009 9:03 PM

Apr 2009
Yes Yes, Cagayake Girls screenshots would be awesome!
May 20, 2009 6:10 AM

Nov 2008
Okays, here they are: Please Note there are a few mistakes which I'm too lazy (not a pun!) to fix...

Such things are the Popping Sections (written as slapping on here) wherein it is impossible to reach (like 7-19-7 (all slurred)) well, if you find that note on the G String, and pop it on there, it is an octave (7(A String)-9(G String)-7(A String)), so its much easier, and with the ending with it being a step down, well, while i haven't figured that out 100% yet, i don't think it's right on this tab: Nevertheless, the rest is good~

May 20, 2009 6:00 PM

Apr 2009
thanks again Rufus!
May 23, 2009 6:03 AM

May 2008
You deserve a medal Rufus x3 Thanks a lot.
May 23, 2009 9:45 AM

Nov 2008
Hehe Thanks :)

I'm working on tabbing Fuwa Fuwa Time now... It's getting there, slowly... :P

May 24, 2009 1:05 AM

May 2008
Yesh yesh! Take your time, but whenever you're done make sure to share =D
May 24, 2009 4:37 AM

May 2009
Rufusruferson said:
Okays, here they are: Please Note there are a few mistakes which I'm too lazy (not a pun!) to fix...

Such things are the Popping Sections (written as slapping on here) wherein it is impossible to reach (like 7-19-7 (all slurred)) well, if you find that note on the G String, and pop it on there, it is an octave (7(A String)-9(G String)-7(A String)), so its much easier, and with the ending with it being a step down, well, while i haven't figured that out 100% yet, i don't think it's right on this tab: Nevertheless, the rest is good~

I think you can play this without slapping. I'm not really a bassist but I tried playing this by just finger picking and it still sounds good. ^^

May 26, 2009 4:00 AM

Nov 2008
Tobi-sama said:
Rufusruferson said:

I think you can play this without slapping. I'm not really a bassist but I tried playing this by just finger picking and it still sounds good. ^^

You can, but if you listen to the song, the player pops the high note, so, finger style will work, but, I gotta keep true to the song :O

May 27, 2009 6:24 AM

May 2009
Rufusruferson said:
Tobi-sama said:
Rufusruferson said:

You can, but if you listen to the song, the player pops the high note, so, finger style will work, but, I gotta keep true to the song :O

but slapping wont make a higher note right?
The higher note that pops up is just an octave and a whole step higher.

If you want to hit 19 then pull-off to a 5 in bass, you dont "slap", you "tap".

But seriously, 19th fret on the A string is an E note. you can finger pick the 9th fret on the G string, which is also an E note, then pick the 5th freth on the A string then.
The same goes with the 17th fret on the A string.

Voila, no slapping/tapping needed. :D

May 29, 2009 3:01 AM

Nov 2008
Tobi-sama said:
Rufusruferson said:
Tobi-sama said:
Rufusruferson said:

But seriously, 19th fret on the A string is an E note. you can finger pick the 9th fret on the G string, which is also an E note, then pick the 5th freth on the A string then.

Methinks you got me a bit confused :P

I was saying exactly what you're saying, instead of playing the 19th Fret on the A String, you play the 9th Fret on the G String.

However, what i was saying with the popping (not slapping) is the player pops the High E, and that you should play it on the G String, rather than the A String as it is written in the score :)

And yes, you can play it fingerstyle, I mean I'm not going to stop you, but, the fact of the matter is the player does pop the note, and yeah... I mean, its actually easier to pop that note imo anyway... so yeah, its up to the player i guess... i prefer a popping sound on higher notes... some don't :O

May 29, 2009 1:42 PM

May 2009
Rufusruferson said:
Tobi-sama said:
Rufusruferson said:
Tobi-sama said:
Rufusruferson said:

Methinks you got me a bit confused :P

I was saying exactly what you're saying, instead of playing the 19th Fret on the A String, you play the 9th Fret on the G String.

However, what i was saying with the popping (not slapping) is the player pops the High E, and that you should play it on the G String, rather than the A String as it is written in the score :)

And yes, you can play it fingerstyle, I mean I'm not going to stop you, but, the fact of the matter is the player does pop the note, and yeah... I mean, its actually easier to pop that note imo anyway... so yeah, its up to the player i guess... i prefer a popping sound on higher notes... some don't :O

Oh sorry, I didn't notice the 'popping' and 'find that note on the G string somewhere' in your post before. D: my eyes were deceiving me lol sorry

anyway, I used this as reference to play the song. I think it may be a good to share this.

May 29, 2009 6:12 PM

Nov 2008
Tobi-sama said:

Oh sorry, I didn't notice the 'popping' and 'find that note on the G string somewhere' in your post before. D: my eyes were deceiving me lol sorry

anyway, I used this as reference to play the song. I think it may be a good to share this.

http://www.youtube.com/v/ogK3vgQxqws&rel=1&rel=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/ogK3vgQxqws&rel=1&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Thanks, sometime today or tomorrow I will be uploading my video of the full song, even though there will be a few mistakes.
Hey... I have the same bass as that dude :O -.- lol

May 30, 2009 8:07 AM

May 2009
Rufusruferson said:
Tobi-sama said:

Thanks, sometime today or tomorrow I will be uploading my video of the full song, even though there will be a few mistakes.
Hey... I have the same bass as that dude :O -.- lol

lol what a coincidence. you should try cosplaying like that dude also

Jun 6, 2009 1:13 AM

Nov 2008
lol... okay, its a week late, and it's still fail (i stuffed the solo big time) :D
so, next week or something, im gonna be making a version 2 of it... nevertheless here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viAtXWzPJdU

Jun 6, 2009 8:21 PM

Mar 2009
lol. good stuff. Keep up the practice.
Jun 18, 2009 10:57 PM

Apr 2009
Hey Rufus, that was pretty good! You put effort into it and that's what counts. Looking forward to hearing more ^^
Jun 26, 2009 5:02 AM

Jan 2009
wow... i wish i can play bass
Jul 19, 2009 7:02 PM

Apr 2009
i dont really use the bass a lot because i focus on my guitar
Aug 7, 2009 4:28 AM

Nov 2008
I finally decided to actually fix it up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=028WmzxCr7c

It's much better now, but still not perfect.

Sep 18, 2009 5:40 PM

Jul 2009
guitar pro 5 can be downloaded at 4shared.com for free. i got mine there and i dnt think theres any probs.

the guitar pro for cagayake girls can be found here. Guitar pro includes guitar, keyboard and drums tab by the way, so its really useful
http://www.911tabs.com/tabs/m/misc_cartoons/k_on_cagayake_girls_tab.htm

dont say lazy
http://www.911tabs.com/tabs/m/misc_cartoons/k_on_dont_say_lazy_tab.htm

my love is a stapler
http://www.911tabs.com/tabs/m/misc_cartoons/k_on_my_love_is_a_stapler_tab.htm
kazeyuki94Sep 19, 2009 10:18 AM

Join Hagiwara Natsuki's (ane doki) club here
Join Club dedicated to Anime Musicians here
Join club for Bass fans here
Oct 26, 2009 7:56 PM

Oct 2009
any body have a bass tab for Fuwa Fuwa Time?

Apr 7, 2010 10:35 AM
Jan 2010
For those like myself who don't have guitar pro or anything similar, songsterr.com has bass tabs for Cagayake! Girls, Don't say lazy, Fuwa Fuwa Time as well as Mio's character song Heart Goes Boom!
Jun 29, 2010 3:25 PM
Jan 2010
Check out this site for all your tabs :), lots of options for both guitar, drums and bass: http://www.songsterr.com

I've checked, and all K-ON songs are on there :D

Apr 2, 2011 3:40 PM

Jan 2009
Thanks for posting this up guys, going to learn Don't Say Lazy on bass probably XD
IG: @ChrisCrossCrash
"There isn't a single guy who doesn't want to spoil his girl."
--Amagami SS
Aug 6, 2012 6:03 AM
Dec 2010
Hi guys just wondering does anyone have Tenshi ni Fureta Yo bass tabs? i REALLY like the song and want to try it on the bass >3<

p.s noob bassist here XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Has watching K-ON inspired you to learn to play? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ken-san - Apr 5, 2009

159 by Caesure »»
Nov 14, 2017 4:43 PM

» Mio S2 Cards Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

manny920 - May 21, 2010

702 by EvianBubble »»
Jul 28, 2017 8:43 PM

Sticky: » CLOSED- Club ID Cards!! Please do NOT post.~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

noir_lait - Apr 19, 2009

653 by HijnZ11 »»
Jun 6, 2017 7:06 PM

Poll: » How much are you in love with Mio? ( 1 2 3 )

noir_lait - Apr 4, 2009

130 by CompaNeptune »»
May 23, 2016 7:26 AM

Poll: » Rice Bowl or Moe Moe Kyuun ? ( 1 2 )

Atanazy - May 14, 2009

71 by White_Alice »»
Dec 7, 2014 12:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.