eh... just chat here :)
::: (\(\
*: (=' :') :*
•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)
.°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º… `•.¸.•´ ☆™
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 28, 2009 5:32 AM

Mar 2009
Hmm, seems awefully quiet for a chat thread.

So, what kinda plans you peeps have for today? :o
Apr 28, 2009 8:07 AM

Nov 2008
Not much, Lol this is actually my first Club ive joined on here ;D
Apr 28, 2009 12:22 PM

Dec 2008
really haha... i was invited here and since there wasnt a post here... might as well make one XD
Apr 28, 2009 4:44 PM

Oct 2008
Random chat? XD or shall we make a topic then?

BTW, Hello there :D
Apr 28, 2009 6:45 PM

Dec 2008
I guess we coul make a topic....
So... errr, I'll star...
What anime would you reccomed to someone who hasn't seen anything, in order to make them like the fandom? aka, what would you reccomed if you wan't to turn the other in an anime freak?
Hehehehe, if it was me, I would reccomend either Code Geass (specially to guys) because it's just awesome I you just can't get enough of it... To girls, I'd probably reccomend Ouran High School Host Club, because characters are just adorable!

What do you guys think?
Apr 28, 2009 7:09 PM

Feb 2009
Aria the Animation. it's a good anime to watch.
Apr 28, 2009 10:10 PM
Mar 2009
well it depends on the persons interest.
Apr 28, 2009 11:47 PM

Oct 2008
aichanXD said:
Aria the Animation. it's a good anime to watch.

Quote For Truth :D, but well you should said All Aria Series : The Animation, The Natural and The Origination XD

BTW, you also should recommend Clannad and After Story also =)

hcate7 said:
I would reccomend either Code Geass (specially to guys) because it's just awesome I you just can't get enough of it... To girls, I'd probably reccomend Ouran High School Host Club, because characters are just adorable!

Agree!! Code Geass and Ouran are wonderful anime!!
Hey, girls also can watch CG and boys can watch Ouran you know X3

I also love anime Code Geass, especially Lelouch-sama XD
Apr 29, 2009 4:53 AM

Apr 2009
depends on wat they like, and if they say there not even going 2 try watching anime im going 2 tie them in a chair and put in a anime that i like (which is ALOT)
=3 is that 2 extreme?
Apr 29, 2009 12:36 PM

Dec 2008
depends on their taste...:)... for me i think the first anime should be.... black cat hehe...
May 2, 2009 7:09 PM

Mar 2008
Depends on their taste, yeah.. But I'd say something like Haruhi for girls, and Code Geass or Black Cat for guys. Death Note is also a good series for both girls and guys just starting with anime.

A lot of people get into anime because of Naruto and Bleach. Shounen series like that are usually what get guys into anime, and magical girls for girls of course :D

But that's not always true, since I know guys who enjoy magical girl series >_<

May 4, 2009 5:32 PM
Jul 2008
Been tallking about Higuashi lately, and how they are starting a 3rd season
May 4, 2009 5:53 PM

Sep 2008
in terms of higurashi i have no interest and i know enough about code geese to not waste my time watching 2 seasons an watnot...

in terms of anime i have taken leave from much of it seeing as how, imo, manga is a far better choice in reading for many reasons

however those anime not based off of a vn or manga are very good...it is just my personal opinion of not watching code geese but no bias added, i do agree it is an amazing series XD

imo i suggest watching some gundam i guess...gundam wing especially XD old but good

eureka seven is also not half bad =P my recommendations could go on but i do not feel like saying it XD it all depends on what type of genre you would prefere XD
May 8, 2009 12:04 PM

Dec 2008
I like D.Gray-Man hehe... i think its a good anime since the main character isnt crazely powerful or anything. Plus they got lots of humor in it
May 21, 2009 6:51 AM

Nov 2008
It really depends on a Persons tastes For example if their into Sci Fi stuff Code geass and gundam would proabably be best but if their more for psychological anime I would suggest Death Note, then if their Looking for Comedy definately Haruhi or Lucky Star. But of course if your just going for a Large Auidence of potential Anime addicts just play Naruto and Im sure youll get a majority of them hooked on shonen
Jun 10, 2009 3:35 PM

Oct 2008
Hi there :)
I have recommend to many of my friends Full Metal Panic and Full Metal Alchemist for the ones that they dont really know a lot of anime I think those are really good starters for them. Also I think school rumble, haruhi, Seto no hanayome and K-On forr some comedy. but for the guys that only watch naruto I recommend to them Code Geass and Eureka 7.

I love Code Geass ^_^
Jun 11, 2009 8:37 AM

Dec 2008
^ code geass is awsome! Oh yea... the ending was really good too..
Jun 18, 2009 4:39 PM

Feb 2009
Higurashi is the best in my opinion. It was actually the first anime series I started watching and I am surprised that it became my favorite even though it confuses others who try watching it. Everything in my profile has something to do with Higurashi. Check it out if you have time.
Jun 18, 2009 4:45 PM

Feb 2009
New topic. Who else fell in love with the first series you ever saw?
Jun 23, 2009 6:42 PM

Sep 2008
<.<...sorry....actually yah i did T.T XD Gundam WING FTW XD come on....who ever does not agree that Heero is the most bad ass character...has not seen enough of him =P

and how i did NOT COMMENT ON THE Code Gease and Ouran thing above i will never know

for that...i myself (am a guy) and watched Ouran but yet to have watched Code Gease...why....code gease (since i know what happenes just hasnt watched it) is...repedative...now im not saying ouran isnt better...in terms of most the only reason i choose or would choose ouran over code gease is cause of the romance....both series however have shit endings...ill leave it at that

i mostly got into anime (first series of anime would be gundam wing XD i believe though im not sure if i can remember past there lol) but i didnt start getting into anime till...ohhh a bit over a year ago (march break last year =P) because of one of the networks i watch having to do with technology and gaming also showed a few anime shows...

first being Tokyo Underground (i HIGHLY RECOMMEND) not enough romance for my taste but...it got me going and very good none the less....next the series that i saw next was i believe episode 11 of ergo proxy...which i didnt get wtf it was about....so i watched it online along with tokyo underground.....

after they were done Black Lagoon was also shown and those three got me into watching it online....mainly they were produced by Geneon so i searched them...found Karin (pretty nice series) and Shakugan No Shana (nice but...ehhh) and that there got me started on Love Hina, Ouran Host Club, Onegai Teacher, Chobits, DearS, and so on and so on and i watched most of the series (and read most of the manga) on my completed (and some of my still watching) list before summer break last year....mainly cause i was so into it i barely slept...

at the point i started watching Love Hina, Onegai Teacher, Chobits, DearS i also started reading the manga first before the anime (not with Love Hina) and from there i read the manga ALWAYS before the anime....with the anime i already watched before i did this i never read the manga to them...with the exception of the last couple volumes of Love Hine, and Naruto.....

naruto i watched during the summer so long after i read and watched most of my series...it was on the TV and i thought i would catch up...so i watched all the anime of naruto and shippuden and continued that for a while till ep like 40 were i got tired of waiting a week and began reading the manga to which i am currently up to date on (im still at like ep 40 on shippuden though XD need to catch up soon)

i will not say the entire history of my watch list but i will conclude by saying watch i watched is not the AVERAGE anime person watch list on what they watched first...i have yet and believe i still will not ever watch BLEACH or ONE PIECE along with Full Metal Alchemist....Naruto is as far as ill go

i have only recently watched Eureka seven (mainly because i thought it didnt have any romance...and searched it in which the genre was romance so i now didnt have any case against not watching it so had to =P)

but mainly...for me...as long as it has romance i care not whether its directed at a boy or girl audience...HOWEVER...i draw the line at yaoi....the friends (who are girls) i know have been pushing me to read it and since im a yaoi virgin i shall not read that shit....however i cant say the same about yuri...unfortunately i have RECENTLY read 1 yuri series...the same maker or wat people consider similar to the series that was yuri....there was another series that was not completed (manga of course) that was a regular manga...so i searched the other series people related to this...it was in fact yuri...but it seemed to me the main girl character did in fact date a guy for a bit (which i found out it wasnt even for a bit...barely considered dating) so they phyched my on that...however it was not to bad XD

thank you for reading my biography lol XD
Jul 14, 2009 8:17 PM

Dec 2008
TheUnknownMerc said:
<.<...sorry....actually yah i did T.T XD Gundam WING FTW XD come on....who ever does not agree that Heero is the most bad ass character...has not seen enough of him =P

and how i did NOT COMMENT ON THE Code Gease and Ouran thing above i will never know

for that...i myself (am a guy) and watched Ouran but yet to have watched Code Gease...why....code gease (since i know what happenes just hasnt watched it) is...repedative...now im not saying ouran isnt better...in terms of most the only reason i choose or would choose ouran over code gease is cause of the romance....both series however have shit endings...ill leave it at that

i mostly got into anime (first series of anime would be gundam wing XD i believe though im not sure if i can remember past there lol) but i didnt start getting into anime till...ohhh a bit over a year ago (march break last year =P) because of one of the networks i watch having to do with technology and gaming also showed a few anime shows...

first being Tokyo Underground (i HIGHLY RECOMMEND) not enough romance for my taste but...it got me going and very good none the less....next the series that i saw next was i believe episode 11 of ergo proxy...which i didnt get wtf it was about....so i watched it online along with tokyo underground.....

after they were done Black Lagoon was also shown and those three got me into watching it online....mainly they were produced by Geneon so i searched them...found Karin (pretty nice series) and Shakugan No Shana (nice but...ehhh) and that there got me started on Love Hina, Ouran Host Club, Onegai Teacher, Chobits, DearS, and so on and so on and i watched most of the series (and read most of the manga) on my completed (and some of my still watching) list before summer break last year....mainly cause i was so into it i barely slept...

at the point i started watching Love Hina, Onegai Teacher, Chobits, DearS i also started reading the manga first before the anime (not with Love Hina) and from there i read the manga ALWAYS before the anime....with the anime i already watched before i did this i never read the manga to them...with the exception of the last couple volumes of Love Hine, and Naruto.....

naruto i watched during the summer so long after i read and watched most of my series...it was on the TV and i thought i would catch up...so i watched all the anime of naruto and shippuden and continued that for a while till ep like 40 were i got tired of waiting a week and began reading the manga to which i am currently up to date on (im still at like ep 40 on shippuden though XD need to catch up soon)

i will not say the entire history of my watch list but i will conclude by saying watch i watched is not the AVERAGE anime person watch list on what they watched first...i have yet and believe i still will not ever watch BLEACH or ONE PIECE along with Full Metal Alchemist....Naruto is as far as ill go

i have only recently watched Eureka seven (mainly because i thought it didnt have any romance...and searched it in which the genre was romance so i now didnt have any case against not watching it so had to =P)

but mainly...for me...as long as it has romance i care not whether its directed at a boy or girl audience...HOWEVER...i draw the line at yaoi....the friends (who are girls) i know have been pushing me to read it and since im a yaoi virgin i shall not read that shit....however i cant say the same about yuri...unfortunately i have RECENTLY read 1 yuri series...the same maker or wat people consider similar to the series that was yuri....there was another series that was not completed (manga of course) that was a regular manga...so i searched the other series people related to this...it was in fact yuri...but it seemed to me the main girl character did in fact date a guy for a bit (which i found out it wasnt even for a bit...barely considered dating) so they phyched my on that...however it was not to bad XD

thank you for reading my biography lol XD

yUP YOUR WELCOME LOL... so many people like romance these days....
Aug 14, 2009 10:24 PM

Mar 2009
hi!!!!!
Aug 19, 2009 5:27 PM

Dec 2008
dang nice sig
Aug 29, 2009 8:33 PM
Jul 2009
Hey i am running out of anime to watch any idea wat i could watch please help hehe sorry
Sep 4, 2009 6:46 AM

Jul 2009
maybe you can watch the episod at youtube..

signature set credited to Bunnyama

「No human has ever been whole. 」
Nov 13, 2011 4:31 PM
Sep 2009
Hi everyone
Nov 26, 2011 12:48 PM

Dec 2008
hii
Jul 21, 2012 11:38 PM

Dec 2008
:I
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Introductions!

TheUnknownMerc - May 4, 2009

13 by Ryan_kun »»
Dec 22, 2009 5:09 PM

» Random Images Thread

Xmoonblade - May 4, 2009

9 by Xmoonblade »»
May 17, 2009 7:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.