Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 2, 2014 5:24 PM
Dec 2013
Hi everyone! I just finished Fruits Basket and I loved it! I need to find a new anime to watch. Which one of these should I watch next? Thanks!
Feb 2, 2014 5:27 PM

Aug 2013
You should pick up the shows that you dropped, all of them were amazing and worth the watch, haven't seen madoka though.
Feb 2, 2014 5:45 PM
Dec 2013
I saw first episode of Maid-sama! and it seems interesting. I might just watch it first. And also, is the Monogatari series good?
Feb 2, 2014 5:47 PM
Jan 2013
Great Teacher Onizuka epic anime you should watch.
Feb 2, 2014 6:02 PM

Nov 2013
srose24 said:
I saw first episode of Maid-sama! and it seems interesting. I might just watch it first. And also, is the Monogatari series good?

maid sama is really good
and for monogatari series. ive only watched bakemonogatari and i liked it. dont know about the others.
Feb 2, 2014 6:08 PM

Jul 2013
you should watch ouran and onizuka first. but you should pickup baccano and darker than black which you dropped, they are even better.
Feb 2, 2014 6:09 PM

Jan 2014
+1 GTO => The first anime ever to have made me cry.
Feb 2, 2014 6:10 PM
Nov 2013
Maid-sama is mediocre. Hataraku Maou-sama is somewhat enjoyable, but nothing special. For something good and similar to Fruits Basket, I recommend Natsume Yuujinchou, Kobato and Kimi ni Todoke.
Feb 2, 2014 6:20 PM
Dec 2013
Thank you guys for the replies. I'll start watching GTO because a lot of people recommend.
Feb 2, 2014 6:23 PM

Jan 2014
srose24 said:
Thank you guys for the replies. I'll start watching GTO because a lot of people recommend.

Good choice!

I recommend switching over to the manga near the end for the "True ending" of GTO. I think what happened to GTO is similar to what happened with Full Metal Alchemist - the anime moved too fast for the manga and went in its own direction and chose its own ending, which is a pity because there are still quite a few more arcs leftover that are each more amazing than the last.

So watch to episode 41 and then switch over to the manga. Tohru Fujisawa is a genius, so you don't want to miss out on the remaining chapters that the anime left out.
Feb 2, 2014 6:26 PM

Dec 2010
ZoroSantoryu said:
srose24 said:

maid sama is really good
and for monogatari series. ive only watched bakemonogatari and i liked it. dont know about the others.

The entire Monogatari Series is really good. Very unique and definitely worth your time. A fair number of episodes out there now, so it will keep you busy for a bit.

More topics from this board

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Apr 18

14 by Skuletor »»
20 minutes ago

» ใ€Œ ๐œ—โ„˜ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐ž/๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐œ—โ„˜ ใ€(โ€โ› ึŠ โ›โ€ž)โ™ก

RabbitS- - Apr 10

20 by Toha »»
48 minutes ago

» Stylish detective and crime anime

RobertBobert - 8 hours ago

4 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago

» Best horror anime?

Matteye - 5 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» Battle romance manhwa/manga/manhua

NaTsu879 - Apr 26

2 by NaTsu879 »»
7 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.