Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 27, 2013 11:41 PM

Sep 2013
I've been meaning to ask this since I started noticing the uncanny similarities between this two anime. Is STB a spin-off of Campione? Does STB and Campione have the same author? Did the author of STB read Campione before sleeping and woke up thinking he have a new idea what to write? or this are all just mere coincidences. I don't really have any idea. I know it's inevitable that some anime have some kind of similarities between them but I think the similarities between STB and Campione are just too big to ignore.

Here are some similarities I've noticed. (containS spoilers from Camipione and STB)

Is this all just my imagination or something? What do you think?

"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Dec 27, 2013 11:48 PM

Nov 2010
Those things are kind of common in harem action anime.
Dec 27, 2013 11:49 PM

Jun 2012
It's all become very clear now, and Campione is based off Seikon no Qwaser!
Dec 27, 2013 11:53 PM

Sep 2013
YorozuyaGinSan said:

I haven't watched Seikon no Qwaser yet maybe I'll add that to my PTW list.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Dec 28, 2013 12:07 AM

Oct 2013
Although both series are similar they're still not to the point where it's uncanny. As in there are very distinct differences in both series. Also you should read a synopsis for Seikon no Qwaser first. The anime is quite different than either of the ones mentioned.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Dec 28, 2013 12:16 AM

Sep 2013
7thVoid said:
Although both series are similar they're still not to the point where it's uncanny.

uncanny - strange or mysterious, esp. in an unsettling way.(source: google)

^ that's how i felt
Dec 28, 2013 1:01 AM

Oct 2010
AsianKungFu said:
YorozuyaGinSan said:

I haven't watched Seikon no Qwaser yet maybe I'll add that to my PTW list.
Diz guy..
Dec 28, 2013 11:07 AM
Oct 2012
similar but not the same. its amassing though how anime can never be close to the same as another.
Dec 31, 2013 2:20 AM

Jun 2012
AsianKungFu said:
I've been meaning to ask this since I started noticing the uncanny similarities between this two anime. Is STB a spin-off of Campione? Does STB and Campione have the same author? Did the author of STB read Campione before sleeping and woke up thinking he have a new idea what to write? or this are all just mere coincidences. I don't really have any idea. I know it's inevitable that some anime have some kind of similarities between them but I think the similarities between STB and Campione are just too big to ignore.

Here are some similarities I've noticed. (containS spoilers from Camipione and STB)

Is this all just my imagination or something? What do you think?

I think they are a tiny bit similar, enough for me to recommend maybe, but other than that not really. Most of the reasons you listed seemed to be really stretching it. Hell, with that reasoning I could make it seem similar to tons of other shows.
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Dec 31, 2013 1:19 PM
Jul 2013
lol

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.