Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 7, 2023 8:09 AM

May 2015
Pretty good. Mimura best boy, Sucks that the main villain was just so flat.
Jan 31, 4:32 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to Jean_Claymore
*facepalm* God... never expected this series to be this high rated... (guess y'all like watching Saw, donyou?) though I'm disappoint how the major plotline went downhills since they introduced this idea of a last standing man wins game from the very beginning. That's pretty much or too predictable and psycological if you ask me and MINDFUCK for sure. Overall, you only see a bunch highschool sociopaths losing there humanity in order to survive in a very ugly way (and yes, it really damages your mind ugh..) Anyways, I don't intend to critize the series here, but in all honesty this genres aren't my type XD.
@Jean_Claymore sammeeee, i dislike these types of atmospheres, i like hopeful ones, this one was straight depressing and mindfuck
Jan 31, 4:32 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to Jean_Claymore
*facepalm* God... never expected this series to be this high rated... (guess y'all like watching Saw, donyou?) though I'm disappoint how the major plotline went downhills since they introduced this idea of a last standing man wins game from the very beginning. That's pretty much or too predictable and psycological if you ask me and MINDFUCK for sure. Overall, you only see a bunch highschool sociopaths losing there humanity in order to survive in a very ugly way (and yes, it really damages your mind ugh..) Anyways, I don't intend to critize the series here, but in all honesty this genres aren't my type XD.
@Jean_Claymore sammeeee, i dislike these types of atmospheres, i like hopeful ones, this one was straight depressing and mindfuck
Feb 16, 11:36 AM

Dec 2015
decent artstyle at least.. wish kawada survive too 7/10
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Battle Royale Chapter 69 Discussion

JXEcute - Apr 6, 2012

9 by psygol »»
Mar 27, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Battle Royale Chapter 63 Discussion

InKensify - Feb 12, 2011

21 by psygol »»
Mar 21, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Battle Royale Chapter 27 Discussion

magelet - May 6, 2009

14 by BurntFlower »»
Jul 31, 2023 7:45 PM

Poll: » Battle Royale Chapter 93 Discussion

Mystic_Spirit - May 27, 2009

28 by Mirinkaiser »»
Jun 29, 2023 2:31 PM

Poll: » Battle Royale Chapter 37 Discussion

pacuuuuu3 - Jul 17, 2009

13 by Mirinkaiser »»
May 30, 2023 1:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.