Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online: Aincrad
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 8, 2013 2:24 AM
Jul 2018
Sorry to bug with some questions but i felt it was more appropriate to ask here as the other threads in regards to this series seems to be a little too much "personal mud-slinging" involved.

I would like to know from the more in-depth followers and readers to the show/series on their POV on why they enjoy the story/plot so far and any criticism in regards to how the story should improve for the better or in terms of character development plus other opinions that aren't "because its SAO=Auto-hate".

Reason being of asking, i do want to get to know better the series by starting with the novel (trying to read it in Japanese to improve my language) to find out first.
Oct 8, 2013 2:38 AM

Jul 2013
zaladinos said:
Sorry to bug with some questions but i felt it was more appropriate to ask here as the other threads in regards to this series seems to be a little too much "personal mud-slinging" involved.

I would like to know from the more in-depth followers and readers to the show/series on their POV on why they enjoy the story/plot so far and any criticism in regards to how the story should improve for the better or in terms of character development plus other opinions that aren't "because its SAO=Auto-hate".

Reason being of asking, i do want to get to know better the series by starting with the novel (trying to read it in Japanese to improve my language) to find out first.

I can't help you here right now, but I might ask my little bro, seeing as he's a serious hater of the anime and big fan of the light novel.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...

More topics from this board

» Chapter 12 yet released?

qEagleStrikerp - Jun 27, 2014

0 by qEagleStrikerp »»
Jun 27, 2014 2:41 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Aincrad Chapter 11 Discussion

Zhou - Nov 2, 2012

6 by Zarnaav »»
Sep 12, 2013 9:49 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Chapter 1 Discussion

TrueUchiha - Dec 26, 2010

10 by Casura »»
Jul 29, 2013 2:20 PM

» Will SAO get an english manga released?

kurokoao - Apr 1, 2013

3 by Luna »»
Apr 1, 2013 10:07 AM

» About the anime, LN and manga.

sorlaker - Dec 13, 2012

4 by JayArcher »»
Feb 23, 2013 10:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.