Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2013 4:38 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I didn't know what I was watching for the majority of this ep, but the last h scenes saved the day (hilarious when madoka popped out).
May 21, 2015 6:42 AM
Oct 2013
Aww so much happiness for sayuka

The ass rape by metallic claws could of been more intense if it actually showed the anus (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

3P at the end was pretty good with the tribbing and then kyouhei putting it inside madoka (っ˘ڡ˘ς)

The fight was surprisingly big scale and flashy (• Δ •) she only won due to last minute power up and power of love though

The ending kinda inconclusive. Bad guys apparently still around and what about ryouko-san?
Jul 31, 2016 9:58 PM

Oct 2015
The variation of animation and art quality is big: Sometimes the genitals are drawn really good then sometimes they are drawn really, really simple.

Anyway,

Episode 01 was bad in my opinion;
Epsiode 02 was really exciting, with a good art and animation for most of the time;
Episode 03 was good, but not as good as the second, but much, much better than the first.

Giving this show a 7/10
TechOtaku-hJul 31, 2016 10:11 PM
Sep 9, 2017 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
I think the only part of this OVA I liked was the first half of the first episode. Then the enjoyment value just went downhill from there (for me anyway). At least I kind of liked the English voices of the main characters.
Jan 2, 2021 8:56 PM
May 2015
we seriously need a second season of this series!!!
the battle scene from the 3rd episode was so badass yet,sadly short.
just like with jiburiru,i don't really care too much about the hentai parts tbh,i mainly watch this for the plot since it is a magical girl type of anime that isn't a sailormoon spinoff.

Dec 30, 2021 9:01 AM
Oct 2016
Green hair loli madoka is the best girl.too bad she doesn't get enough screen time

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choukou Tenshi Escalayer Episode 2 Discussion

sirhcnil - Sep 27, 2013

4 by ItsXolo »»
Apr 5, 2018 1:43 AM

Poll: » Choukou Tenshi Escalayer Episode 1 Discussion

sirhcnil - Sep 21, 2013

2 by removed-user »»
Sep 9, 2017 6:44 AM

» Super powers

Blacksatanman666 - Jun 14, 2009

1 by kirAth-shiAue »»
Feb 6, 2011 4:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.