Forum Settings
Forums

Faires and Gods (Romance*Comedy*Fiction*) Manga i Created short plot

New
Sep 22, 2013 9:03 AM

Sep 2013
I've made a manga titled Fairies and Gods. It was supposed to be called "Fairy Tale" but in my 2nd year of high school I recently heard theres a series published called "Fairy Tail" I'd say I didnt really like being known as the type to copy a story for being famous. But the story is really different.

I like romance comedies so basically its a Romance Comedy manga about Fairies who were born with different cores , I like to call them Guardians. Each possesses different powers to protect. All were full of balanced until a certain fairy was born with an unusual core. Later then they understood that the Fairy possessed a power greater than any other. She was named Waynes, meaning "The Guardian of Life". Basically, each guardians exist to protect and reincarnate but once they fail to do so, the certain core they possess might be handed to the wrong hands , one of the most dangerous creature to possess even a single core. would be Defin, the guardian of Death. He's core was immortal for it is Death ,itself. He was not contented with this power and gained interest of Waynes and planned to take her core once she was reincarnated as a child. My manga then skipped to the future where waynes was already 16 years old and loved to wander off
and explore the outside of their kingdom they call "The Forbidden Land" where humans set foot unto. She loved how humans live and also liked their cultures. One day she spots a boy who ran near her hiding spot . He looked weak and also full of bruises. After spotting the weak boy came three thugs who had a fearful look on their faces. She then understood fast what was happening and gained courage to defend the poor boy with her spells. The boy then lost consiousness after that. After regaining his conciousness , he was stunned by Waynes' beauty and thought of her as a Goddess. She laughed and healed his bruises in a flash with her hands. She then introduced herself and so did the boy, who was named Zeke. After several months ,Zeke and Waynes would meet up and their bond with one another grew day by day. They had no secrets with one another which resulted for them to agree , that Zeke would become her protector.

Being a protector by a fairy means making a contract with a fairy. Making a contract requires trust to the protector since the Fairy's power would be half used with the protector. Once Waynes had put the mark on Zeke, his left hand then gained a certain mark of a griffin. Not only that, his right hand glowed in suprise and Waynes backed away from him, knowing the shine's aura. Zeke was either a hindrance of the Guardians.. or he was a God, which was the most known ENEMIES of Fairies..
dragonwarrior123Sep 28, 2013 7:06 AM
The world is CRUEL and UNFORGIVING... yet, so Beautiful.
Sep 27, 2013 9:02 PM

Aug 2013
To be honest I found this quite difficult to read because it is a great blob of text. The concept of the manga sounds interesting itself but I only skimmed it ^_^.
Sep 28, 2013 7:05 AM

Sep 2013
AntiHero92 said:
To be honest I found this quite difficult to read because it is a great blob of text. The concept of the manga sounds interesting itself but I only skimmed it ^_^.

Haha. Thanks! Yeah i know that feeling. I'd be happy to show you my main characters since I sketched them , only the colors arent done fully yet ^_^ Thankyou!
The world is CRUEL and UNFORGIVING... yet, so Beautiful.
Sep 29, 2013 3:15 AM

Aug 2013
dragonwarrior123 said:
AntiHero92 said:

Haha. Thanks! Yeah i know that feeling. I'd be happy to show you my main characters since I sketched them , only the colors arent done fully yet ^_^ Thankyou!

Haha, sweet, that'd be cool!

More topics from this board

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

7 by Vapor_AU »»
Yesterday, 5:56 PM

» The Poetry thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheConquerer - Sep 17, 2015

220 by 707supremacist »»
Yesterday, 5:42 PM

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

18 by 707supremacist »»
Yesterday, 5:29 PM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

363 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:25 PM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Apr 25, 6:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.