Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 22, 2013 5:46 AM

Dec 2009
The Revolution pirates had anchored outside the currents of Voettfang Island to relax for awhile after the events that had transpired.

Setting out from Voettfang the Goldforge pirates spot a ship off sitting still in the water and decide to get closer and investigate.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 22, 2013 5:46 PM

Jul 2008
As the Goldforge gets closer to the Revolution, the Rev pirates can hear what sounds like...singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zp6ml5bxzA&feature=player_detailpage#t=103

Kheratani stops being a grump and listens to the song, trying to find similarities between the language and her own. Sadly, there was barely, if any, similarity that she could find.
Sep 22, 2013 7:45 PM

Dec 2009
On board the scavenger the sound of singing travels across the water and meets them as it softly sweeps about them. Axis looks up trying to find the source when one of the crew shouts.

"Incoming Pirate Ship!

The crew mills into action both preparing for danger and curiously watching as the ship grows closer.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Sep 22, 2013 7:58 PM
Jul 2012
Auami hears everyone running around and goes outside to check and she hears strange singing wondering who that is she just listens and in while figuring out ways to hide her milk
Sep 24, 2013 3:39 AM

Feb 2010
Frost's ears prick up, his brain converting the sound to emotion due to his new abilities, though he did not pay them much heed, moving over to Levi and Kheratani.

"A song from a pirate ship! It's a challenge, let's sing back to show them whose better than whom!"

Strangely enough, although Frost had an easy-going tone to his voice, his seriousness was portrayed without his realising it, for he was indeed serious about the singing.
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Sep 28, 2013 8:19 PM

Mar 2009
The waves began to kick up against the keel of the ship, rocking the mighty Goldforge back and forth as it edged closer to the unknown ship. Diana's song seemed to intensify as the ship drew in closer. On the quarter deck, Noah was visibly struggling to steady the wheel against the uneasiness of the waves.

While Noah continued to grunt heavily while fighting against the wheel, Pellew and a few of his men ascended to the main deck, assuming a formation to protect Diana.

"Mister Noah!' Pellew interjected, "I have a few of my men down below with Mister Ringer at the ready to fire cannons, trust that those of us on the main deck will protect the captain at all costs."

"Then brace yourselves boys, looks like we're in for a grand ball!" Noah replied with equal intensity.
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» The Revolution Pirates (travel thread) ( 1 2 )

Haissem - Jul 13, 2013

75 by Haissem »»
Sep 22, 2013 7:38 PM

» (Free-roam) The Goldforge Pirates (Journey Thread)

Psynergi - Jul 19, 2013

30 by Tamoball »»
Sep 22, 2013 5:42 PM

» Pirate-arc | Chapter 2: Voettfang ( 1 2 3 4 )

Beyond - Jul 9, 2013

189 by Haissem »»
Sep 22, 2013 5:25 AM

» Shipwreck Island ((Midnight Pirates Island. If you want to join then shoot me a message.))

baxter09 - Sep 15, 2013

1 by ender95 »»
Sep 20, 2013 6:36 PM

» Noah and Ringers chronicles - The Goldforge Secret (Invite only)

Psynergi - Sep 2, 2013

2 by Psynergi »»
Sep 3, 2013 1:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.