Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 19, 2013 2:53 PM
Mar 2013
I watched the anime when it was airing and i just loved the first 6 episodes where he just did everything on his mind just be a badass now i get the urge to watch something like that do you have any recommendations? It could be just main character too strong or be too cool and not only limited on fight-war types if there is love like Kaicho wa maid-sama where the protagonist guy annihilate the girl in a cool fashion that could be too

Here's what i watched before or watching well at least the ones i remember;

Black Cat
Darker than Black
Beelzebub
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Devil May Cry
Full Metal Panic! series
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Heroic Age
Hidan no Aria
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
Kazeno Stigma
Legend of Regios (I'm not quite sure if this was like what i described but anyways :) )
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Scryed
Sword Art Online
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop

Oh btw i want animes not manga, i don't like reading that much :/ but if you say it's worth it post mangas too :)
Sep 19, 2013 3:43 PM
May 2013
Seikon no Qwaser has a dark mood and is borderline hentai. The MC is a badass but he is only 13 years old. He also annihilates girls .
Sep 19, 2013 3:52 PM
Mar 2013
Yeah i watched the first 3 episodes or so of that anime but MC being 13 y old was kind of a turn off so i held back on that anime but it's a good anime just don't want it right now
Sep 19, 2013 3:54 PM

Jul 2008
Sep 20, 2013 1:35 PM
Mar 2013
Yeah i watched that one too that was the first and then i watched Legend of Regios
Sep 20, 2013 2:01 PM
Jul 2018
I've come to terms with there is no anime that is like Hagure Yuusha. I love that anime because of the main character who isn't a pushover in any way. It is the only anime I've seen with a character that is overpowered, not a pushover, not a pussy, etc. There is no anime like Hagure Yuusha.
Jan 24, 2014 8:31 PM
Jan 2014
here are several anime with awesomme fight scenes. please note that some of these have huge use of "PLOT" >.> yeah plot... they are a lot like hagure yuusha... you know

Hero Tales
Darker Than Black
Dragon Ball Z
Sword art online
Ichiban Ushiro No Daimou
Guilty Crown
Mondaiji Tachi-ga Isekai kara kuru desu yo?
ao no excorcist

those are all the anime i can think of at the moment but it should be enuff right

More topics from this board

» Worst anime ever?

Weltman - Yesterday

5 by duchessliz87 »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for trash anime

Ashik01 - 9 hours ago

6 by duchessliz87 »»
3 hours ago

» Looking for hidden gems that will hook me in the first epsiode

Dragosama - Yesterday

3 by ST63LTH »»
4 hours ago

» Girls in striped stockings (black-pink pattren)

Nagi_Karman - 8 hours ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
6 hours ago

» Manga Recomendations

MrShroomzyy - Yesterday

5 by H_Castaigne »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.