Forum Settings
Forums

"The Hero With No Name" - Working title, and story. . .

New
Sep 15, 2013 5:04 AM
Jul 2018
I've had this story on my mind for the past 2 weeks, every night, before falling asleep. Last night I thought I just had to get the story down to words. At least the beginning of it, for now. I don't wanna tell to much of how the development will go, if I find the time and energy to continue the story.
I will put the story in a spoiler. Happy reading!

Meaningful comments of all kind are welcome! :)

Edit; There might be some spelling errors and/or grammar errors. This will be fixed when and if I continue the story.
removed-userSep 15, 2013 5:56 AM
Sep 15, 2013 2:09 PM
Jul 2018
I wrote some more. I am not the best writer, not even close, but I still hope someone finds it enjoyable. :)
-------------------------------

"No, I don't want to", He cried. The more He resisted, the more strength they, the men in white coats, used. "It's easier if we carry Him", said one of them. "Grab his legs". He kicked, screamed and cried. But no matter how hard He tried, they wouldn't let go. Down the white corridors, in to an all-white room they took Him. In the middle of the room was a bench. "Strap Him!". They put Him down on the bench, with no regards of being careful. Each one of them grabbed one limb each and strapped them. The feeling of being unable to move, or even do anything, again, made him cry even more. He shouted hysterical while trying to kick and move His arms, but all in vain. "Sedate Him!".
"Sedating subject", one of them said while sticking a needle in Him. He suddenly felt His strength fading and while quietly sobbing, His eyes closed.
'Wha-what's going on?'. He instantly opened His eyes. 'I-I was…'. 'Again, huh?', He thought, while opening and closing His hand in front of Himself. He sat up on the bedside, in a small room. Tiny as a storage. He puffed as He laid down on the bed again. 'Eh, what am I doing up?'. He felt the collar around His neck and closed His eyes.

He woke up chipping for breath and in a nervous movement, He instantly felt His neck. He took a deep breath of relief and closed his eyes again. 'A dream, huh?'.
Outside the box, it was already morning. But it didn't matter to Him. He has nothing to do anyway and He already ate late night. 'I should be fine for two, three days, then', He thought. 'Let's just sleep'.
As He was about to fall asleep, He heard someone walking up to the box, in heel shoes. The sound of the heels tapping the ground, stopped just outside His box. Whoever outside, knocked on the box. The knocks on the carton box were dull and light. "Yes?", He answered annoyingly. "Hello? Can you come out?". The voice was from a woman. Her voice was soft and her words were gently spoken. 'Who the hell is it?!', He thought, as He crawled out. Outside was the woman from last night, in a red coat. Her hair and makeup looked a lot better now. He stood up. "What is it?", He asked, with an annoying tone in His voice. "Uhm… I wanted to thank you for yesterday. For saving me.", she said. "If you like, I-". "Just so we're clear: I don't like people", He said, interrupting her. She looked at the box. Not with judging eyes, but with sad ones. With a firm, but gentle voice she asked; "Do you live here?". She placed her hand on the carton box. "Yes". "Why?". She now looked at Him with those sad eyes. It didn't affect Him at all. He still had the same expressionless face. "Where else? I said I don't like people. And they never come here". He looked down at the ground and leaned His back against the brick wall. She took a step closer. "Stop right there. I don't want you too near", He said, still looking down at the ground. She gently reached out her hand. "Please just let…".
Her voice disappeared. A flashback of a man in a white coat appeared in His head. "I just want to help you", the man said.
"… me help-". "Shut up!!", He shouted. She jumped back in shock. He looked at her with angry eyes. "Just leave me alone". She looked frightened. But she noticed that the stare in His eyes gradually changed. They were no longer angry. They looked even more frightened than hers. As they looked down, she saw an unbelievable amount of pain mixed in together with the fear. She let her guard down. "It's alright.", she said softly. "I won't-".
Same man in the white coat, appeared in His thoughts. "I won't hurt you". The man's voice was almost playful.
"-hurt you.". "LEAVE ME ALONE!", He screamed as he punched a deep hole in the brick wall. He turned His head towards her. Like an angry wolf, his teeth were showing. "I- I'm sorry. Thank you for saving me last night", she said as she turned around and started walking. She stopped just before she turned around the corner and looked His way. His eyes were closed, but tears came from them. 'I will help you somehow', she thought. And as she walked away, she couldn't help it but let some tears out herself.
removed-userSep 15, 2013 2:18 PM

More topics from this board

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

7 by Vapor_AU »»
Yesterday, 5:56 PM

» The Poetry thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheConquerer - Sep 17, 2015

220 by 707supremacist »»
Yesterday, 5:42 PM

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

18 by 707supremacist »»
Yesterday, 5:29 PM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

363 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:25 PM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Apr 25, 6:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.