Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 1, 2013 5:06 PM

Aug 2012
-> How the fuck can Luffy defeat a vice-admiral, which have teach basically ALL THE FUCKING MARINE how to fight? Luffy should die in one single blow in fact, but he pwnt him at the end (he didn't used fire hawk, elephant gattling gun and many other attacks which he would have no chance at defending like bazooka, as he can barely defend a single punch... what a fail admiral)

-> Those final points are so important, but so important, that instead of sending fucking strong guys and to there, they send fucking marines that always get one-hitted. Why those marines even exist? Kizaru was the only one there at the very beginning, and after that, nothing, they only arrived when Luffy defeated him.

-> How the fuck the guy had all done to destroy the third final point, but he was simply nice and easy, without doing anything? FIRE IN THE HOLE, DAMNIT.

-> Rejuvenating powers are extremely OP, come on, she can basically make her and all people around immortal, I mean, why shes not EXTREMELY DAMN FAMOUS? She can rejuvenate anyone, people would never die of old age, how can such power exists? This has no fucking sense, while some akuma no mis are based on cutting stuff, her akuma no mi fucking rejuvenates you, she can fucking kill instantly anyone by touching this person a lot of times, come on, Oda, she is stronger than the strongest in the whole One Piece if she knew how to fight...

And more.
Aug 1, 2013 5:28 PM

Mar 2012
You know Boney have power like that and she still get pawned easily. New World isn't as simple as that like one of Big Mom underling said that people that depend too much on their devil fruit is the one that die early.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 1, 2013 5:35 PM

Jan 2008
My guess would be age. As you can see in the beginning, even Kizaru, one of his many students, had the upper hand against Z even with his sea stone arm. Only got away because of using that bomb thingy.

Strangely enough, I don't know why Ain didn't just use her abilities on Z to make him more youthful. Her powers may be over powered but she herself isn't that strong. Though who cares, we got Loli Nami.
Aug 1, 2013 5:52 PM

Aug 2012
Paul said:
My guess would be age. As you can see in the beginning, even Kizaru, one of his many students, had the upper hand against Z even with his sea stone arm. Only got away because of using that bomb thingy.

Strangely enough, I don't know why Ain didn't just use her abilities on Z to make him more youthful. Her powers may be over powered but she herself isn't that strong. Though who cares, we got Loli Nami.

Ain could simply train and get better in combat, she is a great crap.

I am not saying that Ain is OP, I am saying that HER POWER is OP, and I can't believe how there can be such Akuma no Mi powers out there.
Aug 13, 2013 3:33 AM

Mar 2008
i just finished the movie and then came across this thread

i can't remember the last time i've read something more childish and stupid, thanks for wasting my time
Aug 13, 2013 3:45 AM

Nov 2012
Lupadim bashing a One piece film??!! What kind of sorcery is this!!!!*wakes up* pffff just a dream.
Aug 14, 2013 8:28 PM

Jul 2011
Wow this movie was a complete let down. There's so many flaws I don't even want to remember them. Chopper breaking out of that plant crap whilst Zoro couldn't?
Luffy did barely use his df powers...why? Where were the awesome soundtrack and climax at the end? The whole movie just felt slow paced and not very One Piece like. Can't believe Oda had a hand in this... To me, the magic is missing. All of it.
Sep 2, 2013 3:56 PM

Jul 2009
Yeah, this movie was a letdown. I was expecting more but it still enjoyable to watch.
Sep 7, 2013 7:50 PM

Jun 2012
if Luffy and Z fight to death with their own powerfull blows. whoever the winner, they'll be fucked so hard and can't even move at end.
Marines will catch them all easily
Sep 19, 2013 8:55 AM

Jun 2011
GearJet said:
if Luffy and Z fight to death with their own powerfull blows. whoever the winner, they'll be fucked so hard and can't even move at end.

Wrong. Z never planned to leave. Bad movie is bad, only redeeming feature is the strawhats, Aokiji, and the animation. >And this is coming from a devoted OP fan<
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 30, 2013 4:06 AM

Jun 2012
Eh, if you look hard enough it's easy to find something to hate about anything. If this movie took place later in the series, with a bit of changes it could fit perfectly into the canon story. I just finished the movie... and to me it was near perfect... as it's not canon anyway you guys really should view this as a standalone movie. Obviously a non-canon (aka filler) movie such as this isn't going to be able to completely make sense in the One Piece universe... so think of it as a retelling / spin-off rather than a tie-in. This is the only One Piece movie I even liked (of the ones I've seen)... but I still loved it.

The only thing I was really disappointed in was the final fight between Luffy x Z, and even that was only due to my One Piece knowledge... not knowing that Luffy could do a thousand times more than he did there to beat Z, yes that's a bit disappointing looking at the rest of the movie. But looking at it as it's own movie, without considering the series... I think it's really an awesome movie.

Natsu12345 said:

Wrong. Z never planned to leave. Bad movie is bad, only redeeming feature is the strawhats, Aokiji, and the animation. >And this is coming from a devoted OP fan<
This is the only argument that I see here that is even a valid point towards the quality of the movie.

Terium said:
There's so many flaws I don't even want to remember them. Chopper breaking out of that plant crap whilst Zoro couldn't?
Sanji and Zoro were already defeated by Z when he wrapped them in vines... also Chopper didn't even necessarily use strength to bust out... he simply expanded his size therefore busting them apart because they weren't the correct size for him.
Oct 19, 2013 12:44 AM

Jun 2012
Natsu12345 said:
GearJet said:

i've never said Z have planned to leave

marine will catch them all easily because Z already rans out of stamina, so he couldn't fight against marines and sacrifices himself
so does Luffy.

but yeah, this movie wasn't as great as i expected before
i prefer Strong World
Oct 29, 2013 1:38 AM
Jun 2012
loli nami ftw~
Nov 2, 2013 12:00 PM

Jun 2012
no it wasn't a fail since there were avril' songs.
Nov 2, 2013 4:44 PM

Aug 2011
lupadim said:
-> How the fuck can Luffy defeat a vice-admiral, which have teach basically ALL THE FUCKING MARINE how to fight? Luffy should die in one single blow in fact, but he pwnt him at the end (he didn't used fire hawk, elephant gattling gun and many other attacks which he would have no chance at defending like bazooka, as he can barely defend a single punch... what a fail admiral)

-> Those final points are so important, but so important, that instead of sending fucking strong guys and to there, they send fucking marines that always get one-hitted. Why those marines even exist? Kizaru was the only one there at the very beginning, and after that, nothing, they only arrived when Luffy defeated him.

-> How the fuck the guy had all done to destroy the third final point, but he was simply nice and easy, without doing anything? FIRE IN THE HOLE, DAMNIT.

-> Rejuvenating powers are extremely OP, come on, she can basically make her and all people around immortal, I mean, why shes not EXTREMELY DAMN FAMOUS? She can rejuvenate anyone, people would never die of old age, how can such power exists? This has no fucking sense, while some akuma no mis are based on cutting stuff, her akuma no mi fucking rejuvenates you, she can fucking kill instantly anyone by touching this person a lot of times, come on, Oda, she is stronger than the strongest in the whole One Piece if she knew how to fight...

And more.

Well, One Piece is my favorite series, but even I have to agree some of this shit was dumb, then again same could be said for the anime in general.

They were hunting Devil Fruit users, then these scrubs eat devil fruits themselves?

Why didn't Ain make Z younger? If he really wanted to accomplish his goal so badly, you'd think he would let her. And her power really is pretty insane. Imagine if she "trained" to attack as fast as Luffy's gattling punch, she would pretty much stomp anyone.

If the End Points really would destroy the new world and the fucking marines knew about it, why weren't they already at the final point defending before Z even got there? They some how manage to get there after everyone else despite knowing the other points were already gone.
May 21, 2018 3:21 PM

Nov 2013
I agree with the last point about the rejuvenating powers. But I don't think this is a failure. This movie had the only good Sanji 1v1 fight after the time skip.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Dec 29, 2018 7:46 PM

Aug 2017
You’re nuts! This film is definitely the best of the “Films” and probably the second best movie.
"Whether doing good or evil, I will be the boss."

Aug 19, 2019 9:59 PM
Jul 2018
People usually rank this movie above Strong World in polls. But nah, Strong World was killer. Then the Baron Island thing movie. And this'd probably be third.
Jan 9, 11:18 PM
Jul 2015
below average one piece movie for the 12 so far. Avril Lavigne jumpscare was pretty funny not knowing anything about that.

More topics from this board

» order

DerpySven - Dec 3, 2023

5 by neowise27 »»
Dec 3, 2023 6:24 PM

Poll: » One Piece Film Z Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Bigbuffoon - Apr 10, 2013

178 by Yubisoft »»
Nov 4, 2023 1:48 PM

» WHO IS DUMB ENOUGH TO DISRESPECT THIS MOVIE?

Bronos23 - Aug 19, 2018

5 by Krishvanza123456 »»
Oct 26, 2022 9:07 AM

» Is this spoiler-free?

shady_raisin - Jan 3, 2022

5 by removed-user »»
Aug 6, 2022 4:43 AM

» Can I watch this movie without watching Fishman island arc.

Krishvanza123456 - Aug 26, 2021

5 by GreedAVO »»
Jun 12, 2022 7:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.