Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 3, 2013 9:00 AM

Dec 2009
Axis runs through one more cycle of his rokushiki practice before stopping.

"You can continue to practice if you wish but I'm going to tinker with my new toy."

With that Axis takes his leave and heads down to his engineers room where the crew had placed the peddle-powered generator. As he was leaving though he felt a wave of curiosity wash over him which he just assumed was his own curiosity at what could be done with the generator.

"Now to tune this baby up a bit."

Axis sets to work using some of the left over bloodsteel to create the same inputs as on the spin engine so that Axis could use his power to power the generator. From there Axis set about setting up a container and wiring the generator s as it could power the ship however there was one part missing, the material that would fill the container and become the battery that would store the energy provided by the generator.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Sep 3, 2013 9:33 AM

Jul 2008
Khera couldn't hear him anymore. She was focused on practicing her rokushiki so that she could one day use it. Her determination came before anything else and she'd likely be training nonstop until she could effectively use both techniques.

If Frost could remember, she has always had a one track mind. If not, then her very emotional state would tell him pretty much the same thing.

(Shigan, Rankyaku)
Sep 5, 2013 5:47 PM
Jul 2012
All of a sudden a row boat comes up to the ship and a soft pinging noise like something colliding with metal could be heard (anyone on the deck or atleast anyone with good perception depending how thick the walls are and what there doing can hear it but needs 10-15 perception ) while in actuality it was just auami using the spikes on her finds and toes to latch onto the crevices in between the plates

(I'll wait for someone to reply before come aboard just incase anyone here's the pinging and wants to see what it is )
Sep 6, 2013 2:32 AM

Feb 2010
As Frost continued to observe Khera's emotional patterns he soon realises a strand for determination. The colour, scent, everything he remember, stored into his mind, and without realising it more information just kept filtering through. The fruit's power was design to not only allow the user to see emotions, but it also re-structured the brains understanding of them, allowing it to read and process it better.

Frost had an idea then. What if he could control the own emotions he exhibits through his fruit? He started to think about what emotion he wanted to present, and in a rather abstract way he formulated an 'emotion' for being intimidating, a mix of self-assurance, confidence, a distant fear, multiple other factors. He concentrated.

Not once, not twice, not even 3 times he tried to no avail. Around the 18th time he succeeded though as he looked at his own aura to confirm it. He probably picked the most difficult way to go about it, precisely needing to adjust emotions to create a desired effect. The the effect only came off as someone may see him staring down a foe normally, to be able to imitate that was enough for now.

In the distance there was an unfamiliar beacon of emotion, compared to that of the ocean's, approaching the boat.

"Hey, Kheratani, be ready for a battle."

Frost battered the deck above Axis' room, a warning telling him to come up top.
He took his position on the side of the boat. Hearing the roaring mass of emotion from under the ocean's surface, Frost could tell where the potential attacker would come up and prepared himself, waiting for the enemy to arise.

(Current posting order: jyenh, Hai, tali, miku)

(Devil Fruit)
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Sep 6, 2013 3:17 AM

Dec 2009
Axis hears the stomping on deck and decides to go see who is causing the ruckus and disturbing his progress on his invention. Upon arriving topside he see's the rest of the crew poised for combat around the one side of the ship.

"What's going on up here?"
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Sep 7, 2013 6:43 AM

Jul 2008
Khera barely heard the ping, and all she heard from Frost was "Battle"

She tries out both the Shigan and Rankyaku one last time before throwing on her coat and activating her spear. The chains reeled in tight, holding the many sections of the spear in place as she gave it a twirl. Her eagerness was obvious even without a special empathic devil fruit power. "Just point where my spear needs to go and it'll do the rest." She replies to Frost as she wonders if she could apply her practiced rokushiki to her spear when she got better at it.

(Shigan, Rankyaku)
Sep 7, 2013 7:49 AM
Jul 2012
As Auami is climbing up the ship with her chest strapped to her back she hears the words she notices all the noise above the board has stoped. She equips her bone armor and wonders what's going on her mind starts racing with possibilitys

I wonder what's going on up there are they being attacked? That couldn't be it or there would be more noise and I doubt they've been taken out so fast maybe there preparing for something but what I really hope I'm not disturbing them.

Auami exudes nervousness and determination as well as hope (if that is a emotion) when she finally gets aboard the ship she sees a girl holding a chain spear she asks politely but shyly

"hi are you the captain of the ship if so can I join this crew "

Auami exudes nervousness, hope restlessness, and alittle fear but absolutely no killing intent at all infact she was exuding the opposite of killing intent hopping to make friends with them. She only hoped that these people were friendly and she didn't leave her nice comfy merchant ship for nothing.
MikuIzumiSep 8, 2013 7:22 AM
Sep 8, 2013 2:26 AM

Feb 2010
Frost could see the emotions the newcomer was experiencing, though he still didn't fully trust the extents of his fruit yet.

Before the trespasser were a small party, weapons all directed towards her as she came aboard the ship.

Then a tall man, well built wearing a cloak with wolf-head spaulders who had piercing golden eyes. As his eyes set on her it would be as if he was staring into your soul, knowing her better than than she knew yourself.

His words seemed to ebb with power and confidence, as if it came from an elite soldier who had never been defeated, a charismatic leader whom no one dared cross.

"I don't think you're in a position to ask questions. Give us one good reason why we shouldn't give you up to the sea."

He positioned himself to grasp the hilt of his sword.

"And...if you say something irrelevant once more...your life is forfeit."

(Devil Fruit)
JyenhSep 8, 2013 3:45 PM
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Sep 9, 2013 7:59 AM

Dec 2009
Axis pulls out a small device from within his pocket and holds it in his hand as if it were a fist weapon, two thin needle like prongs extending from the hand piece.

"Want me to zap her? She looks ready to fight with that weird armour and all."
Sep 10, 2013 8:05 PM

Jul 2008
Khera is wary. She has learned not to trust strangers so easily. Her spear is ready and poised to attack.
Sep 10, 2013 9:03 PM
Jul 2012
Auami watched as the small party approached her, she nervously backs towards the edge of the ship, afraid of what they might do to her. She knew she couldn't beat all of them all she thought to herself

I wonder if I approached this the wrong way maybe I should've just yelled at them from the row boat maybe then they wouldnt think I'm trying to attack them. Why does this always seem to happen to me

Auami then sighs and says

" I'm not really good with words so sorry if what I say sound irrelevant. But I am not here to fight if you want me to leave I will but I just was hoping to make friends and possibly have fun with nice people. Merchant are rather boring so I'd rather sail on a pirate ship to the next island then with some stuffy merchants "
Sep 10, 2013 10:10 PM

Feb 2010
"I'm not really..."

were the only words Frost needed to hear before nodding his permission to Axis to hit the newcomer with a stun gun. As he did so he exuded what seemed to be a happy, peaceful emotion.

It was a welcoming feeling, similar to that of seeing a loving grandparent again that seemed to hang in the air...but strangely no one seemed to be smiling.

(Devil Fruit)

Sep 10, 2013 10:38 PM

Dec 2009
At the nod axis stepped forward and thrusted the device at Auami connecting with her bone armour. Despite the fact it hit the bone the electric current travels through the bone and into Auami shocking her and causing her to collapse to the ground spasming. She had just been tased.
Sep 14, 2013 5:16 PM
Jul 2012
Auami starts to relax when she sees frosts reaction she gets ready to ask if they can take her milk aboard when all of a sudden she gets tased she spasms on the ground Struggling to speak atleast she lays on the ground paralyzed auami thinks to herself

i can't believe I fell for that trick that smile and warm feeling he was exuding must of all been part of the trap and I fell for it I'll have to remeber not to fall for that trick again anything he seems like is a lie

" bastards I can't believe you did that I thought you were going to let me stay were you just planning on doing that no matter whati said you didn't even give me a chance to finish"
Sep 14, 2013 8:44 PM

Feb 2010
After the stranger fell on the ground having spasms, paralysed, Frost signalled to the crew to tie her up to one of the masts. He also saw the vessel she had come on and had the crew bring up all of the, what seemed to be, milk.

Soon the girl regained enough control over her muscles to speak.

"Bastards, I can't believe you did that! I thought you were going to let me stay, were you planning on doing that no matter what I said? You didn't even give me a chance to finish!"

Frost looked deep into the girl, his piercing golden eyes, and something about him, made it seem as though the stare was eternal, constantly watching. Then he exuded power and confidence, the aura of someone who never lost in battle, though had seen many.

"I warned you. I instructed you not to say anything unnecessary. What, did you think we would happily welcome a strange female aboard our ship with what seems to be bottles of milk?"

Frost sighed and he had an idea.

"These next few moments, if everything goes as planned, will determine your fate."

He started to exude something akin to a caring teacher or friend, but his eyes were hard and determined as he approached the girl, put his hands to either side of her, and breathed in deeply through his mouth. With his eyes he could see the emotions gushing into his body. Every tangent emotions, emotions that developed over time, emotions enacted upon the body or that the body enacted, every moment in the girls life where there were very severe emotions involved he saw it all. He collapsed on his ground, his head reeling with emotion.

Doki doki...Empathic Zephyr

"We'll have to keep an eye on your hands...and you need to keep an eye on your temper...Auami Izumi."

The last few words alone should have made it clear to a perceptive person that he wasn't going to kill the girl, but he saw off in the distance, or more so heard, the sound of familiar dials. He stood upright quickly, face stern and sword unsheathed as the blade descended near Auami, for the ropes tying her to the mast, cutting the ropes. However, the dials slowly faded out as if they were retreating and Frost took up his post looking over the horizon.

(Devil Fruit)
JyenhSep 24, 2013 3:34 AM

Sep 17, 2013 7:00 PM

Dec 2009
Now that Frost had the situation under control Axis dislocated his joints and rolled up into a ball before spinning and rolling off back down to his room to continue working on his projects.

Devil Fruit
Sep 17, 2013 11:36 PM

Jul 2008
Khera would never get used to Axis doing that, no matter how many times she witnessed it. Made her dislike the idea of actually eating one of the "sacred" fruit even more than she already did.

She sighs and put her spear away...killing would have to come by later. For now...

She practices the Rokushiki she learned from Axis, when she spies that there's a small hole in the deck where one could view inside the ship. Without even thinking about it, she applies her current knowledge of Shigan and plugs up the hole with her finger...unfortunately her finger now seems to be stuck.

Shigan
Sep 18, 2013 7:46 AM
Jul 2012
As auami sees the sword coming as he gets ready for the swing, seeing as the paralysis lessened she activated the bone armor to block the swords attack and just waited for it to hit her. but instead it just struck the rope cutting her free it wouldn't take a empath fruit to know she was in complete and total shock at the surprise. She just stood there and slumped onto the floor she figured it was best to just stay there since she didn't want Get them mad at her again and defintily didn't want to give them a excuse to attack her again she she just sat there near the spot where she was tied up and began drinking her milk.
Sep 19, 2013 11:33 AM

Dec 2009
Moments later Axis re-appears on deck and rolls to the highest decking on the ship and stand up, raising his foot and placing it atop it standing triumphantly.

"Arghh! Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Axis yells at nobody in particular, seeming more to be speaking to the air than to anyone else. He raises his hand into the air his hand spinning magnificently like that of a drill.

"I am Axis the Great Spinventor! My drill will move the heavens!"

As he says this the ship shudders and the engines come to life, a low hum being heard through the ship. Apparently the whole scene was simply Axis celebrating his success at making an engine that can hold some manner of energy.

(Devil Fruit)
(Manliness and Drills)
Sep 19, 2013 4:04 PM

Jul 2008
Khera had a problem. Her finger was stuck fast into the deck since she thought that practicing shigan on it was a brilliant idea (it wasn't). After trying to pull her finger out and failing to even make it budge, Axis rolls back after completing an engine. However, Khera wasn't in the mood to give two shits about his advanced furnace.

"Wow! That's really great!" Kheratani replies sarcastically to the over dramatic display in front of her. "Now...could you do something and GET ME UNSTUCK!?"
Sep 19, 2013 4:42 PM
Jul 2012
Auami keeps drinking her milk pausing momentarily to breath and take brakes doing her best to stay outta trouble so they wouldn't get mad and attack her she saw a man spin out and start yelling at the air she thought to herself

these people are weird and possibly crazy but very entertaining

She then notices one of them go there finger in the whole and was yelling at the other for help she thought to herself how that could've happened but goes

naaaaa no ones that stupid

Then goes back to drinking her milk
Sep 19, 2013 7:00 PM

Dec 2009
Axis turns to Khera and points his finger at her, spinning it for emphasis.

"Use your drill!" Oh... right thats just me."

Axis walks over to where Khera has got herself into the predicament and squats down next to her .

"Drill shigan"

Axis spins his finger and points it down near the hole Khera's finger is stuck in. He uses shigan to jab his finger into the wood before using the rotation to drill around it widening the hole.

(Devil Fruit
Shigan)
Sep 22, 2013 1:40 AM

Dec 2009
--NPC--

One of the crew members walks up to Auami. He is remarkably plain and average looking. So normal looking in fact that you doubt you would remember who he is the next time you see him and perhaps even the time after that. Absolutely nothing about him sticks out he is quite simply... plain.

He reaches down and collects the rope that had been cut off of Auami.

"Name's Roy. Don't mind the tasing and tying you up, it's just the initiation to the crew; though the tasing part is new."

Methodically and smoothly Roy coils the rope about his arm and walks off immediately blending in with the rest of the crew milling about on the deck. You doubt you could find him if you tried as you can hardly remember his face, it was just so.....average.
Sep 22, 2013 11:23 AM
Jul 2012
Ellie sees the man coming over and wonders what he could wantshe thought she was being good by just sitting here so she hoped that they wouldn't be coming to attack her. When he got there she braced for a attack but all he did was collect the rope. When she saw him collect the robe she thought they were going to tie her up but instead he just introduced him self and explained that this was all a initiation. Auami thought to her self

these people tase people then tie them up as part of a initiation these people are more crazy then I thought but I guess thats half the fun I wonder what crazy hi jinks these people will get Into besides getting there finger stuck in a hole

She then replys In a happy tone to the man

" thanks for coming over here to tell me that "

Auami then plugs up her milk and begins to explore around the ship to see if she could find any cups or anything fun to do
Sep 22, 2013 4:47 PM

Jul 2008
With a grumble, Khera pulls her finger out of the deck. On the one hand, she was grateful. On the other hand, she did something stupid again. To hide her shame, she turns herself around so as not to face Axis and mutters: "Thank you..."
Sep 22, 2013 7:38 PM

Dec 2009
Migrate to the Meeting of Men thread as we will now be interacting with the goldforge crew.

CHAPTER 3 END

Rewards:

- Remember rokushiki rewards are split equally into the stats that the rokushiki uses.

Hai: DF: 120
Shigan: 60
Rankyaku: 40

Jyenh: DF: 140
Obs Haki: 40

Tali: Shigan: 80
Rankyaku: 60

Miku: DF: 40

CHAPTER 4 - ???
HaissemSep 25, 2013 9:17 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Revolution meets Goldforge - A Meeting of Men

Haissem - Sep 22, 2013

5 by MotionBlue »»
Sep 28, 2013 8:19 PM

» (Free-roam) The Goldforge Pirates (Journey Thread)

Psynergi - Jul 19, 2013

30 by Tamoball »»
Sep 22, 2013 5:42 PM

» Pirate-arc | Chapter 2: Voettfang ( 1 2 3 4 )

Beyond - Jul 9, 2013

189 by Haissem »»
Sep 22, 2013 5:25 AM

» Shipwreck Island ((Midnight Pirates Island. If you want to join then shoot me a message.))

baxter09 - Sep 15, 2013

1 by ender95 »»
Sep 20, 2013 6:36 PM

» Noah and Ringers chronicles - The Goldforge Secret (Invite only)

Psynergi - Sep 2, 2013

2 by Psynergi »»
Sep 3, 2013 1:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.