Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 21, 2013 11:34 PM

Feb 2010
As soon as Frost lost sight of the Draugr in the smoke, he began to hone his other sense, the foe's intent to kill was far too clear not to notice once he had decided to attack, his location being revealed to Frost through his God's Sight (observation haki) but not enough so that he would see the incoming attack.

That was all Frost needed though, he 'played the victim' until the moment he was within the Draugr's range of attack. Frost spun around, the pressure built up in the scabbard releasing, a flame bursting from within. His thrust was too fast to see, especially within the smoke.

Anything hit by the blade, sword, shield or body, would be left pierced by the sheer power of Frost's sword thrust. Not only that, but the flames from the sword seemed to leap forward from the blade, it would bypass any small physical defence and directly hit the opposing Draugr, if it were to miss it would continue to that Draugr's ally that Axis had just dealt with.

It was a 3 stage attack, first he charged up pressure, followed by a fast and powerful thrust, ending with a ball of fire being propelled forward by the thrust that would immolate whatever it hits.
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Aug 22, 2013 9:18 AM

Jul 2008
"3 eh" He confirmed, believing three to be not nearly as bad as he thought. He would be able to spare more of his pride then anticipated.

"Ye got yerself a deal!"

With that, Ringer desperately wanted to head for the volcano to learn the blacksmiths secrets, and somehow got Noah to agree to climb the bloody thing while Pellew and his guys loaded the goods. Hefigured theyd be able to handle themselves, if push came to shove Catherine was with them after all. He was hesitent to taking Kaname with them, he didnt know if she could fight and wasnt sure he could protect her. But before leaving, he told her she would have to make that descision herself. If she came with them, he would do his best to keep her safe, but also made a point of telling her that he could not make any guarantees in such a dangerous place.

He was torn about it, on the inside. He was worried, but at the same time, she was part of the crew now and he wanted to bring her along on this adventure becouse...well, to Ringer adventure was part of being a pirate, and he would not dare deny her that adventure if she were willing to risk it. With that in mind, he and Noah set off towards the volcano, secretly hoping Kaname would chose to go with them.
PsynergiAug 27, 2013 10:21 AM
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Edward Sagan
Aug 22, 2013 1:37 PM
Jun 2010
After being expunged from the underground—still not intimidated by the leader of these zombified creatures—Kaya stood contemplating the next step in this fruitful adventure. Before her captain could protest, Kaya ducked into the shadow of a passing giant. This of course being Ringer, of the gold forge pirates and his companions. It wouldn’t take long for them to notice the new person among them; however, there was no shaking the persistent child.

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Aug 22, 2013 5:08 PM

Mar 2009
“Scary scary~”

Kuro joked while laughing; he was clearly not intimidated by the leader even if he knew the vast strength of the man or creature well whatever it was. He didn’t have time to contemplate the next step in what he was about to do with Kaya running off on her own...he didn’t have the time to follow her but he couldn’t leave her alone either. Kuro had less than a split second to make up his mind or even react to what Kaya had done however that was more than enough time to come up with something and adapt. Sliding his hand inside the pocket he pulled out the thin black box he had tucked away while also placing a note on the top, the note wasn’t exactly simply because he had only a few seconds to write the note before Kaya disappeared with Ringer.

Take the necklace from the box and put it on. Never let anybody take it from you no matter what and stay with Ringer until I pick you up.
Pass the note to ringer after reading it...
Keep Kaya-chan safe for now and in return I will give you a fruit as payment...thank you. Kuro

Kuro smiled while placing the note inside the box with the black diamond looking necklace before he closed it back up. Looking over towards Kaya Kuro gave her once last smile for now at least anyway before a thin black thread wrapped itself around the outside of the box. It didn’t take long for Kuro to direct the box inside the back pocket of Kaya-chan it was done with enough force so that she could feel something sliding inside her pocket. By the time she had turned around though Kuro was already gone last inside the crowd of the people with the smile slowly fading away from his face as well as his soft looking eyes slowly becoming colder with each passing second...

“5 heads...such a pointless task you old bastard.”

Kuro sighed as he mumbled to himself of course he would be talking to himself since nobody else was with him. It was his idea that they would stay together while on the island with it being dangerous and yet he was breaking the rule...oh well not a lot he could do about it now. Within a few minutes Kuro had managed to navigate his way through the area as he looked out at the battlefield...well being by himself was probably best for what he was about to do. With his first step into the battlefield Kuro took a look around him, there was nobody around him and he couldn’t help but hope something would happen soon...he needed to find 5 heads well he needed to take 5 heads.

Looking around the battlefield Kuro found nothing at all there wasn’t a single soul on the battlefield unless they were all hiding. Bending down with one of his knees pressing down against the surface of the land Kuro looked at the footprints along with the blood that decorated the area like a madman had been painting on some sort of foul disgusting canvas. The pain was the blood and the bodies well they were probably the props but their heads were missing making them fairly useless which brought a deep bored sigh from the lips of Kuro. Maybe he should just head deeper into the battlefield he couldn’t help but think that he might have to even if he wanted to stay on the edge of it for now...if he was going to head into the centre then he would need backup at least for now anyway...
Aug 24, 2013 3:54 PM

Aug 2010
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FOR DIANA

The drill was powerful enough to grind through the flesh of the Draugr and instantly case it to fall - It had attacked the core of the creature, allowing no opportunity to revive.

The other Draugr was about to retaliate, but was hit by the collaborate strength of both Stafkarl. Just as it was about to perish, a skeleton-like warrior came out of the bushes.

"M-M-Master ... "

The Draugr was decapitated by the Stafkarl.

The skeleton knight gazed at the two Stafkarl and Diana, the troublemakers of this little commotion. Little did Diana know that he was one of the great three tyrants ...

He glared at them with glimmering red eyes, not before moving at a superhuman speed (equivalent to Rank 30), decapitating one of the Stafkarl's heads in an instant. It was clear that he had done this as retribution for what they had earlier done ...

"B-Brother!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FOR AXIS & FROST

The Draugr that had soaked itself with Axis's blood, met the unfortunate fate of having its neck snapped. The other Draugr on the other hand, had its physical defenses 'pierced' by Frost's flamey attack. The two collided, simultaneously dying in the process.

This was something extraordinary unusual for ones that had multiple lives. However, two conditions had been resolved: a piercing attack that not only destroyed the core of Draugr, but also an event where the two would collide and be burnt by the flames themselves.

"U-Ugh ... " they said, not before perishing before the sunlight.

FOR AXIS, FROST, KURO AND RINGER

The sight of the battlefield was a scene to behold. The lava, having melted and converted to ash, covered the battlefield grounds with it. Volcano Hraun was in sight, followed by waves after waves of Draugr and Stafkarl who had been fighting.

One of the Stafkarl, seeing Kuro's mark, attacked him with a heavy smash of his mace. The others, on the other hand, noticed two of the commanders close together, engaged in heavy combat.

One was a Great Tyrant of Draugr while the other was an Elder of Stafkarl. Seeing as how new contestants had entered the battle, both had a strange, simultaneous idea of heading towards 'new fish', eliminating them instantly before they could cause additional harm to the battlefield.

And that they did - The Elder went after Ringer, while the Great Terror aimed for Frost and Axis. It would seem as though Kuro had the least bit of trouble for now ...

(Note: Frost and Axis have 2 Draugr Heads after their battle while Shiro has 1 Stafkarl Head from his battle. Shiro has yet to arrive on the battlefield yet.)
BeyondAug 24, 2013 4:07 PM
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Aug 24, 2013 7:52 PM

Dec 2009
Axis looks on as both of the undead are consumed by the flame.

"Nice to know, looks like they are weak to fire Frost."

However it seems Axis had celebrated a little too early as another draugr rushed towards them. This one felt different though; coupled with the fact it was rushing into a 1v2 Axis deduced it must be different and as a result probably more powerful.

Axis pulls back his legs and starts his rankyaku

"Spin-Spin Wave"

Just like the first time instead of a slice the rankyaku rolled off of his leg like a wave and was sent rolling towards the incoming draugr.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Aug 24, 2013 7:59 PM

Feb 2010
Frost had the same feeling as Axis, but felt reassured that his fire was effective against these new adversaries. Due to this threat his senses were sharpened by the adrenaline pumping through his body.

He flicked his arm, the dial on his gauntlet activated as it formed his icy shield, the whirring sound of his propulsion dials filling the air for a moment then died down. Sword still ablaze he positioned himself adjacent to Axis. Not too close that he would get in his way, but not too far either to assist.

Anyone watching the fight would be able to tell that Frost was a veteran warrior, not only that, but one that had been in a similar position before. He knew how to adjust to circumstances, unknown allies and foes did not matter; he was cautious.
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Aug 24, 2013 11:35 PM

Jul 2008
No sooner had they made it onto the battlefield did they encounter a whole lot of party. There was fighting in the distance, but more importantly, a nastylooking staffkarl split off from a rather handsome Draugr and was heading straight for him.

"W-whoa is that one of them thingies?" Ringer inquired as he took a step back, surprised by the staffkarls speed.
"Sure looks like it" Noah replied and drew his sword.

With a burst of energy, Ringer propelled himself towards the approaching enemy despite his own fear, meeting him head on with Noah using the shadow of the hulking blacksmith to conceal himself.
"This is gonna hurt!" Ringer yelled, activating his Tekkai preparing to use his body to stop the charging beast dead in its tracks.
"Dont worry, i can hear the song of death on this one~" Noah replied, and prepared himself aswell.
PsynergiAug 24, 2013 11:40 PM
Aug 24, 2013 11:42 PM

Aug 2010

FOR AXIS & FROST

The monstrous anomaly stared at the two warriors, carefully observing them in the process. Unlike many of the other Draugr, it had been calm enough as to not move a single step upon arriving exactly 5 meters between the enemies before him.

Seeing as how a Rankyaku wave was launched, the man immediately waved his staff.

Not only was it completely overwhelmed by a enormous burst of fire, but the Tyrant had also taken the opportunity to move past their line of sight (at a blind spot) and arrive a few meters back to them. From there, he slammed the ash-covered ground, creating a slight tremor that would cause the pair to lose their step.

Damage was inevitable, one way or another. Despite their teamwork, the pair would suffer from the wrath of unbelievable power.

FOR RINGER

"Ba ha ha ha ha! Quite the build you have there."

The Elder Stafkarl stood before Ringer, slightly smaller although more muscular. He held no weapons at his disposal, besides his fists. It would seem as though this would be a battle between true men!

He dashed right at Ringer, much to his surprise, and jumped last minute while propelling his chest forward. The accelerated boost of his weight and speed made him the literal equivalent of a flying car.

It only took a second - The two collided midair and were both sent flying away.
BeyondAug 24, 2013 11:54 PM
Aug 25, 2013 12:01 AM

Jul 2008
Ringer rotated his body in the last second before the impact, grabbing onto his elbow and focusing the brunt of his force on the tip of his right shoulder. The impact between them caused dirt to kick up from the ground even if they were midair, before Ringer was sent flying while yelping in pain.

From his shadow, Noah caught the falling stafkarl just before he hit ground. Using a Soru to close the distance, he threw himself down, skidding across the ground beneath the staffkarl leading his blade through the tumbling creatures flesh as he did.

Ringer managed to vault around in the air, an amazing feat of agility for someone his size, moves so swift that you could hear the wind pressure grinding aganinst his legs as he flipped around landing on his feet. He came to a skidding stop. He shoulder was aching, and a closer inspection led Ringer to believe his shoulder to be fractured and only one more impact from breaking alltogether.

"Durn.. shouldve started with my strongest Tekkai, hurts like a blue forge!!"

The charge mightve failed somewhat, but the situation was miraculously advantagous. They had managed to get the staffkarl in between them, and was observing its movements closely. Abit more on the defencive now that the enemys powerlevel had been somewhat established.
Aug 25, 2013 12:04 AM

Jul 2008
A wicked grin spreads across Diana's face. She cackles madly as the coins turn on the Stafkarl that remained and forced themselves down his throat. They flowed in, filling his belly until it exploded in a shower of golden crimson.

"Look at what you did to my gold, you miserable wretch..." She scolds the dead Stafkarl while planting her boot into his chest.

"You look surprised, Mr. Skeleton...but I had intended on fooling the Stafkarl into a false sense of security and kill a few while they slept. I had no idea that you, or some of our own allies, were around. I attacked the one to try and seal the deal, as it were, and thought that such an injury wouldn't permanently off him. Well, it's not my fault he was so weak now is it?"

The previously meek girl had shown her true colors. This was the truly evil side of Diana. She opens her luggage and puts on the cape bearing the mark of the Draugr. "Guess there's no easy way to fight this war after all. Damn shame. I will fight more honorably if I must, but I would rather take advantage of the stupidly gullible. There's something a little more...satisfying about doing it that way."

It should be noted that there were no longer any coins about, but only a thin layer of ash across the ground.
Aug 25, 2013 12:05 AM

Aug 2010

FOR RINGER

"Sneak attacks? That's not how you fight like a MAN!"

Within seconds, the place at which the Elder was cut had released steam into the air. It only took a minute for the cut to be completely blood-clotted at once.

"Now let's go again" he said, eyeing Ringer directly.

He hurdled himself into the air, not before yelling words that Ringer himself would recognize best.

TEKKAI!

FOR DIANA

"I ... do not have time for games, little girl."

He eyed the Stafkarl and Diana with quite the glare. It was difficult to tell his expression, but it appeared as though he viewed himself as a 'higher being'. Pesky nuisances such as these are mere ants to the Knight of Skeletons ...

"Insects cannot be trusted."

The other Stafkarl, in presence of the knight's awesomely-terrifying aura, could not move a single limb. Not only that, but he was also overwhelmed by the death of his brother - These two things being the factors that had sealed his very death before him.

And that it did. The Skeleton Knight took a stance, propelling one sword forward and one backwards. In an instant, he decapitates the Stafkarl's head. However, the strange body-mass and weight of the Stafkarl let him to be slightly off balanced - It was such a peculiar thing for Stafkarl to be as heavy weighted but weak as the one he had just cut. As such, Diana merely had her cheek grazed by the edge of his other sword.

It would be high time for Diana to run away or escape ... assuming that she can.
BeyondAug 25, 2013 12:14 AM
Aug 25, 2013 12:07 AM

Dec 2009
Axis's balance was not affected by the tremor much as his sense of balance is greatly heightened from all the spinning he does. Axis reacted quickly at the oncoming fire once again aiming his rotor gauntlet at the incoming fire and cranking his spin up to max speed and generating a strong gust of wind to try and diver most of the fire away from himself and Frost. However it would not be strong enough to stop it all. Regardless Axis kept the rotor spinning in the attempt to keep the flames at bay.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Aug 25, 2013 12:13 AM

Jul 2008
Ringers eyes widened at the sound of the oh so familiar words. He froze for a moment, but quickly realized he would die if he did. Forcing himself to act, to move, to think despite finally being genuinly afraid, he pulls out a very high-value card from his deck of tricks.

"I wont be able to move while doing this, but i have no choice!" he thought, and squatted down into a positure that made it look like he intended to grab the staffkarl as he attacked and take the full force head on again.

"Tekkai: Gou!!"*

(*Gou=Strong)
Aug 25, 2013 12:17 AM

Feb 2010
Frost witnessed the rankyaku burst into flames, waves of fire spreading outwards, then a flash -the ground shaking after a thumping sound-

He lost sight of the Draugr Tyrant and then he heard the 'thump,' which he would not know came from his staff, but none the less to avoid being put off-balance by the tremor, but he also prepared his defence. This much fire was dangerous, but then Axis diverted much of it away allowing Frost to absorb the inferno within his flame dial, his icy shield protecting him from the heat as it began weeping.

The fire was nowhere to be seen, much of it absorbed into Frost's flame dial, the draugr's location being revealed.

"Phoenix flame!"

The fire he stored from the last attack came hurting from his blade in concentrated force as, his arm a blur as it sent multiple large balls of fire hurtling towards the Draugr in a consistent line.

Tough bastard...

Aug 25, 2013 12:23 AM

Jul 2008
"...Meep!" She cries as her body is surrounded by a dome of gold coins, protecting her from attack...but that's not all they were doing. There were bills mixed in with the coins for some reason.

Now all she had to do was wait.
Aug 25, 2013 8:08 AM

Mar 2009
"Sorry little lady, but it looks like this isn't your gig after all eh?"

A faint smile crossed his face as he returned the sword to its sheathe. With the sword secured, Noah took a glimpse at the Elder's next attack. He intended to crush Ringer with the activation of his Tekkai, but Noah new for sure that a man like Ringer couldn't be crushed that easily, hell, he took a cannon ball to the chest and continued to kick more ass. Who does that?

"Here we go!" Noah mumbled in unison with Ringer's "Tekkai: Gou!!"

"Soru...," Noah sprinted forward at a heightened pace, inching closer to the Elder's back side.

Upon impact, the Elder and Ringer's collision created a large "boom" sound, or maybe it was more like a "clank"? Anywho, Noah used the momentum of his speed to jump forward lining up with the back of the Elder's neck.

"Rankyaku!"

In mid-air Noah kicked out his right leg firing a sharp compressed air blade towards the back of the Elder's neck. Hoping that the Elder's Tekkai would have deactivated from the blow back of Ringer's Tekkai, the intention was clear...a one hit kill.
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Aug 25, 2013 12:47 PM

Mar 2009
With his eyes closed Kuro had yet to see or react to the threat of the man behind him. Instead he stood in a daze not looking out at anything and yet he was looking at everything in the world all at once even if it was all in his head it didn’t matter to him. it was as if the world had frozen still around Kuro while he stood in his own little dream world but the harsh world the real world was simply hidden by his closed eyes however no matter how much he wished it wasn’t there it unfortunately was...he couldn’t run from the entire world it was simply impossible. Still it was nice to dream with everybody having a dream or at least they should have a dream even if it was something impossible to reach it didn’t matter as long as they held onto that dream for power or that was something Kuro always believed...

The devastating attack from the man behind Kuro was both strong and fast it was the attack of a well seasoned warrior that had grown up on the battlefield honing his skills to their pinnacle perhaps. The attack had left Kuro without a defence with the mace crashing through the top of his shoulder the cracking sound coming from the painful blow shattering whatever bones it actually made contact with, shards and pieces of bone splintering off from the forceful impact like shrapnel from a grenade. It was a truly devastating blow on the deadly level leaving Kuro nothing but a heap of bloody broken bones for the crows or whatever other animals to feed upon...in one attack a life had been taken but that was common on the battlefield. The reality for the warrior though was that despite the forceful blow the only thing that had been massacred was the unforgiving bloody ground of the battlefield below his cold mace. Below the feet of Kuro dying flickering sparks of black energy pulsed ever so slightly before they faded away once again. It was so simple and yet effective with it saving his life from certain doom or very close to it. Mere moments before the warriors attack had landed Kuro increased his acceleration to a point so fast that it looked like he hadn’t even moved from the spot, the afterimage taking the blunt force of the impact while Kuro watched on from a safe distance even if it was only several feet away.

“A good attack void of any doubt or sympathy. A true attack of a merciless warrior fitting for the battlefield...”

Kuro spoke while drawing the black blade from it’s sheathe on his back the artistic design of the blade making it look magnificent on the elegant beautiful scale at least. The actual blade looked to have been created with just as much attention with it looking sharp enough to cut through the toughest of armours with relative ease. The eyes of Kuro finally opening back up as he gazed towards the warrior and the harsh battlefield, his eyes being cold and distant. They were the eyes of a man that had seen the harshness and darkness of the world the eyes of a man that could cut his emotions off from the world and become a detached man willing to do anything required to survive. The sudden movement combined with the shockwave from the warriors attack had blown the top part of the jacket Kuro was wearing open revealing two crests, one of them being that of his crew while the other was something else entirely. The family crest sitting proud on the top right of his heart and yet it was something he often hid from those around him. The crest having a shield like shape in the centre with the a Ying Yang symbol in the middle of the shield, with two wolf like beasts sitting either side of the shield one being a black beast while the other was a white beast. Over the top of the crest in ancient looking text was the name “Phantom” with the text being wrapped inside the wings of a golden angel as it stood behind the crest like a protector wrapping its arms and wrongs around the crest.

“Come, I don’t have the time for drawn out battles.”

The tone from Kuro was deadly serious while his stance along with his words indicated that he was most likely looking to end the battle with the next strike...lose or win it could all come down to the next strike.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While ringer was a large man on possibly a freakish level he was by no means as large as the monstrous mountain like man that was sitting down on a boulder to the left of them...no he was the boulder! The actual boulder merely looked like a pebble next to this freakish man. At his side was a barrel yes a barrel not a bottle or glass but a while barrel of sake! It wasn’t his first either by any means with the empty barrels littering around him numbering possibly nearly the dozen if not more. Lifting it up high above him the man let the liquor gush from the battle into his rather large mouth only fitting for his body, the liquor gushed down like a fountain of water with most being swallowed by the giant like man while the rest washed down the front of his face and body. Dropping it on the floor the barrel shattered into millions of pieces showing that with one gulp he had drank the full barrel like it was nothing but water...in fact one might have assumed it was water if it wasn’t for the stench coming from the barrels that made it clear what was inside them.

“Bwahahaha! Another drink! Let me see what these young kids can do these days!”

The large man’s voice was powerful while his laugh even caused the ground to shake under his monstrous body. A fresh new barrel had quickly been rolled over to his feet while his powerful eyes simply watched on at Ringer and his group as they fought on gallantly for their lives. His hand moving slightly from his side to reveal the Phantom family crest that sat proud on the right hand side of his chest, his hand crashing down into the boulder at his side shattering it into millions of tiny pieces. The force of the blow was strong enough to create a shockwave that ripped through the air around him while the large man himself glanced down at the fly he had just obliterated...before turning his attention back towards the show that was currently unfolding before his very eyes.
baxter09Aug 25, 2013 12:55 PM
Aug 25, 2013 2:27 PM

Aug 2010
He had awakened at last - Shiro's inner instinct.

Some considered it as a drive to fight in the battlefield, while others viewed it as a menace to the safety of their very existence. In particular, Shiro's instinct was something well crafted and 'fine-toned' since the start of his birth. With the clearing his memories, the instinct that stayed dormant inside of him would be the only aspect of his subconscious that retains the full extent of his memories.

As such, it was ridiculously ... RIDICULOUSLY more powerful ...

(Well, he doesn't literally get stronger but his state of mind does + the amount of focus he has increases. Think of it as a driving force within him.)

In this state, potentially 90% or more of his mental capacity had been focused on battle and battle alone. He eyed the Stafkarl who had been utterly ruptured by his twin-blade slash - There was not a moment's hesitation before his head came off.

"Take care of this ... " he said, directed to Hana as the head soared through the air, landing right before her toes.

From that point, Shiro heard a voice. A voice of somebody (Auami) who wanted to provide assistance. Unfortunately for her, it would not be possible for one who has completely submerged his inner consciousness into the swords of the battlefield.

"Get lost."

Without delay, Shiro horizontally aligns his right arm with his body while holding onto Kanshou.

Trace on.

Ten swords appeared before him - katanas of relatively long length, floating in midair! They were circling around Shiro, close to where his abs and lower back lied. This was non-other than a sword he had seen from his nearby trip back to Voettfang: Spiral Swords.

He didn't wait for Hana's reply, nor did he wait for Auami's reply. The battlefield was all that awaited him. With a sprint forward, Shiro dashes with Kanshou & Bakuya, and Spiral Swords that cut up any terrain that it came in contact with.
BeyondAug 25, 2013 2:59 PM
Aug 25, 2013 3:23 PM

Aug 2010

FOR DIANA

The sword collided with the coins - It did not appear as though the Knight had exerted a sizable enough of strength.

"Assessment of strength has been completed. You cannot defeat me."

The Knight, without waiting an instant, sped up (rank 30 speed) and appeared behind Diana before she could even react.

Lv 1: Overedge

His twin-swords were illuminated by a bright burst of blue light. The skeleton knight swung his sword, but immediately stopped midway.

An enormous wall of snow formed before his swing, tanking the entire blow before melting within an instant. It was clear that his sword had heated up, from the indications of the melted snow. What was more strange however, is where all that snow came from.

" ... Where did all these pesky monsters come from?"

A girl of supreme elegance, wrapped in white and green, stood before Diana. Yes - It was Yume "White Siren" Yoshiko that protected Diana from the attack. She didn't like the presence of the undead, and took the opportunity to intervene in a beginning fight where Diana would stand no chance. Surprisingly, Yume did not find Diana as cute as Mio (who had been peacefully sleeping above, on one of her snow blankets) and didn't feel the need to protect her.

It would seem as though she had some loyalty towards Mio now ...

"On guard!" she said, while the Skeleton Knight took on a fighting stance.

There were an immediate number of high-speed clashes that occurred as they retreated back, heading to Stafkarl territory. It would be impossible for Diana to enter the territory as she would be in collision of their attacks - Even changing paths to head there would be dangerous as the number of effective range attacks that the two posed could be critically dangerous ...

Her only option would be to head back to Draugr territory, or follow a sideways path to the battlefield by walking north (these two being the only completely safe passageways to avoid the clash between Yume and the Knight).

FOR RINGER & NOAH

An immediate Rankyaku, propelled by the momentum of a Soru and the ideal positioning as an attack aimed for the neck definitely spelled trouble for the Elder. Such a well executed series of events, aimed when the man couldn't move from his activation of Tekkai.

However, he had one more trick up his bag. A strange invisible armor formed around his neck ... immediately blocking the Rankyaku while reducing most of the damage done. Yes, it was none other than HAKI!

Though he had been only slightly injured from such an attack, the attack had effectively thrown him off balance. His head would collide with Ringer's chest, and he could do nothing to stop it.

"Oh sh-"

BAAAAMMMMMM!

Both of them, once again, went flying. However, this time, Ringer's enhanced Tekkai proved to be stronger than his head which was also enhanced by Tekkai.

THUMP!

The man fell flat onto the ground, unconscious. Goldforge allowed defeated a man who's singular strength was greater than Ringer itself - That was the power of teamwork. With that, the battlefield was slightly cleared up as the other Stafkarl looked at Ringer and Noah with great hesitation.

Their path to the Volcano had just opened up.

(OOC: Based on your decision, the man can be killed or left alive. If left alive, then you will not gain the extra 50 SP that comes with slaying a Commander. Of course, it's more important to act on your character's alignment in this case : P - Also something to note for other battles too!)

FOR FROST AND AXIS

Not only did the pair get out of the attack scot-free, but they also managed to launch a counterattack as well. This was bad ... terrifyingly bad against an enemy that plots ahead. While the dial's flame incinerated the grounds, heading right for the Tyrant, strange hands suddenly popped out of the ground. The hands immediately came in contact with Axis and Frost's legs and began to drag them underground.

And then ...

*BURP*

The Tyrant had swallowed the flames, contained them in his mouth, and burped out the resulting smoke that passed through his mouth and nostrils. He waved his staff up into the air ... forming dark clouds without delay. Then, they heard thunderclaps.

Bzzzt!

Lightning shot down from the clouds that centered directly vertical from the pair, electrifying them in the process. To make matters worse, the Tyrant gave no time for breaks when he lashed his wand out again.

This time, shards of ice at Axis while they would have to recover from the threatening, electrifying blast.
BeyondAug 26, 2013 4:43 AM
Aug 25, 2013 10:01 PM

Jul 2008
The instant the blade hit the dome, it came to life! The so-called Tyrant had such a straight forward style that Diana figured it out almost immediately. Use your speed to get instant kills. She had predicted he would try to go behind her. Too bad she was surrounded in a dome of money. Even worse still was that the bills rolled up to a sharp point and spun around like the drills from earlier. The coins were behind the bills, maintaining their shape as they lashed out in every direction at once, their length potentially infinite. They surrounded the Tyrant, even from underground, and impaled every square inch of his body that the drills could get though, grinding the bone into a fine powder. Even if it didn't kill the Tyrant, he wouldn't be able to run after her at all. Although she did hope that he died.

How did she coordinate the drills? As the drills formed and lashed out, she created a small hole for her to peek out of; a gamble to be sure. Even the person who tried to save her would likely be astonished that she needed no help after all.

Immediately after they perform their task, all of the money turns to ash, revealing Diana trying to catch her breath. "Dammit, Diana...what did you do?" She seemingly curses herself before deciding that this entire island was a waste of her precious time. "The ship is......eeeeaaast-ish?" She struggled to remember.

(Next time you try to intervene with one of my fights like that, ask me if I'm ok with it first. Don't ignore the obvious trap I'm laying out.)
TamoballAug 25, 2013 10:11 PM
Aug 26, 2013 4:56 AM

Dec 2009
Axis looked down as the hands grasped at his ankles and shins and immediately rotated them snapping the hands like they were twigs as the thunder cloud formed over head.

"Can't even kill the undead, your going to die."

Axis's legs now free he dives to his side and attempts to roll to his feet. The lightning thundering down in a loud bang as his hearing disappears; a high pitched whine signalling the loss of hearing.

Rather than arriving to his feet in a smooth motion Axis stumbles from the chock before regaining his footing at looking towards the tyrant only to see shards of ice flying towards him.

"You're weak and you always will be"

Axis crosses his arm in front of his chest to protect his vital spots and rotates them to minimalise the damage as the ice shards crash into him and send him sprawling backwards.

Slowly Axis climbs to his feet, his arms no longer spinning, blood dripping from numerous gashes in his arms.

"If you want to win you'll have to use my style. The only thing strong about you."

Axis grimaces and looks towards the mage; the ringing still echoing in his ears as he murmurs to himself.

"You're right...and I hate it."
Aug 26, 2013 5:03 AM

Feb 2010
The lightning struck Frost though something was amiss. Without realising it himself, Frost's obsidian crown acted as an insulator to the lightning, and the shock that travelled through him furthermore by his sword. His skin tingled with static and his head was reeling and ears ringing.

He started to strike out at the hands grasping at his feet with his flaming and incredibly sharp sword in an attempt to cut them, he paused for a moment when amidst his reeling senses he saw projectiles flying towards him.

He was still capable of raising his shield to defend against the shards of ice as he resorted to crouching a bit to protects his legs as well. When his guard was up he continued to bash the hands with the pommel of his sword, the impact dial flaring upon contact.

(OoC: not sure what would work against the hands so leaving that up to you BD)

Aug 26, 2013 5:14 AM

Jul 2008
Meanwhile....

The red haired girl who had washed ashore on the left side of the island's eyes shoot open and she practically leaps from the bed, her face covered in sweat as she panted heavily, trying to push the night terror out of her memory.
Aug 26, 2013 5:16 AM

Aug 2010

FOR KURO

"Oi Oi, what are you doing?"

Trace on.

Exactly 7 swords materialized in thin air, instantly shot at the Stafkarl. Though he blew away 5 swords with the air resistance that came out of his mace's swing, his left leg and right lung had been punctured by the remaining two that were not avoided in time.

"I've left that woman of yours, though she can surely take care of herself."

It didn't sound like the normal Shiro that Kuro knew - In fact, he had a 180 change in tone. Not only did he appear disinterested in non-fighting related responsibilities, but he was also unintentionally rude. Of course, he had still respected Kuro and did not see him as somebody who would slow down his trail on the battlefield.

Kanshou and Bakuya were firmly held in his hands while spiral swords continued rotating around Shiro. His eyes had the spark for battle - He would not deny anymore seconds to strike down the foes before him. With that said, he leaped into the battlefield, leaving Kuro to put an end to the weakened Stafkarl's life.

FOR AXIS & FROST

The hands, although very durable, could not withstand the heat of the sword. It seemed to be a universal trait: The Draugr's limbs were weak against flames.

Seeing as how the attack had landed, the Tyrant become a bit overconfident. With another swipe of his staff, the Tyrant had transformed his staff into a spear that radiated out electricity.

He summoned ice shards at the duo, and took advantage of this to dash behind him. Staring at Frost, the man goes for a terribly risky stab aimed at his neck.
BeyondAug 26, 2013 6:23 AM
Aug 26, 2013 6:42 AM

Dec 2009
The tyrant made a mistake. Axis didn't even register the next volley of shards as he was so surprised when the tyrant dashed behind Frost for his attack leaving his back wide open to Axis.

Axis clenches his fist and his whole body seems to tighten and stiffen like his power was being focused.

"Yes that's right. Use MY power"

Axis exhales slowly...

".. torque style"

Axis closes the short distance between himself and the tyrant and swings his arm out wide aiming for the tyrants head. At the start of the wide swing Axis's spin-spin power kicks in however unlike before something is different. Axis has concentrated all the power of the spin into the first half rotation rendering the continuation of the rotation impossible. When the punch connects with the Tyrants head his fist is traveling at a such a speed it is at the power of 40,000rpm. Axis does not stop there however his spin on the punch wears out but he continues through the motion

It is at this point the icicles impale Axis, crashing into his back as he continues with his assault. However Axis does not stop and spins his body raising his leg and brings it crushing into the side of the Tyrant once again activating the power of the torque style. His kick speeding up for the last half of the rotation to the power of 40,000rpm as it crashes into the tyrant's side.

Axis's foot continues after the kick and crashes into the ground as Axis breathes heavily clearly exhausted at the effort and power put behind the attack.

"That is strength; if only you would stop being weak and admit it"
Aug 26, 2013 6:57 AM

Feb 2010
Frosts head was still reeling, but then a flash - icicles heading to impale him - His arm becomes a blur for a second, a whirring filling the air, Frost still deaf to the sound, as a cluster of fireballs emanate from his blade, condensed to melt all the icicles in range of his body.

"Phoenix...flame..."

At this time Frost didn't realise that the tyrant had move behind him, but he was starting to regain his senses when all of a sudden he felt a huge mass of murderous intent behind him. He had never felt the desire to kill and slaughter so intense before now...but it wasn't the Tyrant's. It was Axis'.

The fury built up in Axis forced Frost's observation haki to pinpoint his location, unpredictable and uncontrollable, but Frost had long since learnt to compensate, he believed the Gods challenged him by giving him the sight he needed even though it may not be the most desired or convenient. He ran through a few scenarios in an instant, finding the most probable one with ease.

Axis had moved behind the draugr and was delivering multiple killing blows. If he failed, Frost was already prepared for the Tyrant behind him, spinning around nimbly even with degraded sense of balance, shield and sword poised to defend his most vital areas.

Aug 26, 2013 8:00 AM

Aug 2010

FOR AXIS & FROST

Without delay, the skull of the Tyrant had shattered and split in multiple directions. His body laid there, crumbled up, before falling onto the ground with a loud SPLAT.

However, for some strange reason, the body began to heat up. Concentrations of different 'elements' that appeared to emerge from the body whiffed up a torrent of steam.

It blew up.

The body exploded directly in front of Frost, burning his right cheek and arm. It was not a 'last resort' which could cause fatal or unrecoverable in a state of urgency, but more like a curse, bearing the intentions of maximizing damage done to the opponent (in the long run, for his comrades). Perhaps he had experimented and set his body to do this if he were to ever perish. Nonetheless, it would remain a mystery to us all.

The path to the Volcano and outer battlefield opened up for Axis and Frost. They could get to the island in due time ...

FOR DIANA

The Skeleton Knight walked out of the ashes, completely un-scattered. It would appear as though his armor had completely shielded him from all harm, however that was not the case.

His skillful swordsmanship showed its glory while he had to fend off the bills. Not a single one could bind or cause damage to him. However, he had lost too much time and let the girl run away.

For now, he would travel the battlefield while putting this little nuisance aside.
BeyondAug 26, 2013 8:16 AM
Aug 26, 2013 12:59 PM
Jul 2012
Auami hears Shiro's response and puts her arms straight out and puffs up her cheeks and yells

" fine if you don't want my help then ill leave but i hope you get attacked by a swarm of those giants or a elder!! "

she then storms off and makes a big bone ball that's hollow inside and has little peep holes so she could see where she was going, she then covers it in dirt and other things to make it look like a boulder. Auami then gets inside and starts running around the battlefield till she runs into Diana, she immidetly stops in her tracks and pretends to be just boulder not sure if she can trust diana she waits inside trying to think if she should ask to team up with her or not to get to the island. she needed help to get there but wasn't sure she could trust her after she shot at her.
Aug 26, 2013 4:27 PM

Jul 2008
"Ugh!!" Ringer belched as the head impacted his chest, sending him backwards once more. This time however he was prepared for the impact, and despite being pushed back several meters, he managed to stay on his feet which by this time had dig deep into the ground.

"This bloody things gots a durn hard head on it!" he yelled to Noah.

He walked over to the unconcious stafkarl. Having not seen a regular one, he had no idea this was a higher ranking one. He didnt like making innocent creatures suffer needlessly however..

"Noah, do ye have reservation against decapitation? Ye know we need his head for our durn supplies" he said sternly, forcing himself to seem less affected by the impending murder then he was. Still, ripping the things head off with his hands was a step too far, and as such hoped Noah would bear the burden as he could offer the creature a cleaner death then Ringer ever could with his fists.

However, this reasoning fell short, and before Noah could even reply Ringer interrupted. "How bout this one gets off.. eh? The durn thing DID put up a bloody good fight after all. It would be a waste.."

"What do you think?" He said. He knew they needed to collect atleast three heads. But still Ringer felt like sparing this one, perhaps he thought he could delay the inevitable, who knows.
Aug 26, 2013 6:48 PM

Dec 2009
Axis wearily picks up the remains of the tyrant's shattered skull and puts it into the bag with the other two heads before promptly sitting down on the ground to rest. It is at this moment he realizes the stinging pain in his back from the icicles that had embedded themselves there during the fight.

"Frost would you mind pulling these damn things out?"

Not waiting for a reply Axis reached into his pocket and took out a piece of old cloth, not a bandage but simply a cloth Axis often used whilst tinkering. He proceeded to rip up this cloth into a make-shift bandage and wrapped up his arms where the bleeding simply refused to stop.

"We'll rest for awhile then continue on, that bugger was stronger than the others."
Aug 26, 2013 7:41 PM

Jul 2008
The Tyrant would find, if he looked at his precious swords, that his blades now resembled slices of Swiss cheese. Looks like he's not the only one who could pull a fast one...

The coins and bills were a part of Diana, so as soon as she noticed her was somehow deflecting an attack from all possible at the same time, she had a few drills get through the swords instead just to spite him before she ran off.

"I think somebody's gonna be PIIIIIISSED~" She giggles as she keeps running in a direction she thinks is east, but is actually towards the volcano.
Aug 26, 2013 8:56 PM
Jul 2012
As soon as Diana leaves toward the volcano And isn't looking auami inscribes a piece of bone with a message.

"it's me auami, do you want to team up to get heads or something since its dangerous here or do you want to stay by yourself just yell your anwser and I'll hear it ."

She then secretly shoots it outa the disguise and over Diana so it lands in front of her then goes back to sitting there pretending to be a boulder in her disguise waiting to see if it's safe to come out.
Aug 26, 2013 9:05 PM

Jul 2008
Diana was tired of being Caren and so was just about to put her Diana wig back on when suddenly....a bone shot out and stuck the wig to a tree. Caren's heart sank and her face grew pale for a moment before she realized that the wig was still functional. She lets out a sigh of relief before turning towards the direction the bone came from, then back to her wig which was far more important than a possible attacker. After securing it, she decides that being Caren would be a good idea for just a little bit longer.

She traces the direction the bone came from and comes upon what seems to be a boulder, but upon closer inspection was far too round to be natural. She knocks upon it and some dirt comes loose, revealing a bony dome. "Hey. Anybody in there? That wasn't nice..."
Aug 26, 2013 10:27 PM

Feb 2010
The flames of the explosion scorched Frost's face and parts of his fingers. Luckily for him he wore armour otherwise the burns could have been much worse. Given enough time the burns would heal.

His senses had recovered by the time Axis sat down to rest.

"Frost would you mind pulling these damn things out?"

Frost nodded and moved over to his position. Lucky for Axis it was ice stuck in his back, he would be numbed to much of the pain and they slowed blood circulation around the pierced areas.

"I'll melt them away so that it doesn't hurt removing them, the water can be used to clean a few pieces of that cloth a bit too. Be could for cleaning the wounds"

Frost lifted his blade, barely a flame coming from it as the ice melted within the minute. He drenched some of the cloth strips which he seized from Axis in the cool water and handed it back to him.

Returning to treating his own wounds he melted some of his shield onto a piece of his cloak that he tore away before returning it to its dial. He pressed the soaked soft piece of fur to his face and then tied a thin strip around his fingers.

"There we go...hopefully we won't need to encounter another for a while unprepared."

------------------------------

Boomie

"I see yer awake girl"

The large man had a cigar in his hand as he breathed out smoke from his mouth, the puff ascending until joining with the film of smoke on the ceiling. He shifted his position and placed the cigar back in his mouth.

"Ni't terra's had'ya toss'n 'n' turn'n in'ya slip"
night terrors had you tossing and turning in your sleep

It was clearer now then before, but the man had what seemed to be a canon on his arm...in fact, it looked more than just that, it seemed a magnificent feat of engineering. He wore a red coat and had a red bandanna, his hair was a faded blue and the scars he bore told of years of battle.

Aug 26, 2013 11:44 PM

Jul 2008
The girl responds to Boomies odd manner of speech with a couple of blinks, her left lower eyelid raising along with a slight bewildered expression. Her only words are "What? It sounds like someone shoved something into your mouth and you're trying to speak...Where am I?"
Aug 27, 2013 1:53 AM

Feb 2010
The man billowed smoke once more before taking the cigar out of his mouth and quenching it on his hand. Not a mark remained and he made no outward signs of feeling pain.

"Yeah, I'm the one who shoved a cigar in my mouth and was trying to speak to you...can't say this is the first time someone couldn't understand me. You're in some witch-doctor voodoo catchoo hospit on Voettfang, among the Stafkarl."

The man's voice was a guttural, rasp, booming voice.

Aug 27, 2013 3:08 AM

Mar 2009
"Probably because his head was full of rocks that the bastard hit so hard," Noah replied to a grunting Ringer that had just finished taking the last blow from the elder. The elder laid face flat on the ground in between Ringer and Noah, leaving their path to the volcano wide open.

"Noah, do ye have reservation against decapitation?"

It had come to this or so it seemed. The look of Ringer's eyes informed Noah he too didn't like the idea but they really did not have a choice given that they needed the elder's head for supplies. However, just as Noah hesitantly reached for the grip of his sword, Ringer interrupted him.

"How bout this one gets off.. eh? The durn thing DID put up a bloody good fight after all. It would be a waste.."

With a sigh, Noah relaxed his hands at his sides in agreement, siding with Ringer's idea.

"Besides, we didn't come here to shed blood," Noah added. "Well then, looks like we're gonna be doing a little hiking mate," Noah continued as he pointed towards the volcano.
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Aug 27, 2013 3:37 AM

Jul 2008
"Aye, we should probably get our arses out of here before another one shows up." He said agreeingly.

He looked back at the beaten enemy as they left in the direction of the blacksmith, and his secrets. He wondered whether he would regret not being more stern and ending the Stafkarl, but figured hed deal with it when the time comes.

The trek up the volcano was everything but a walk in the park. The angle of climb was steep, and he figured since the blacksmith forged with lava, hed be near the very place the magma flowed from the earth. Possibly even the top. Just as he wondered where to begin, the familiar clang of a hammer striking steel gave Ringer and Noah all the direction they needed as they proceeded towards the sound.

"I just thought of something" Ringer said to Noah, as if surprised that his brain actually DOES work.
"Since the firesmith lives up in the durn mountains like this, odds are he might have a bone to pick with visitors. I'd watch me oversized arse, partner"
PsynergiAug 27, 2013 8:54 AM
Aug 27, 2013 3:50 AM

Dec 2009
After waiting a while to regain his his breath and return to somewhat normal Axis gets to his feet and announces to Frost:

"We should head for the island now, don't want to get caught in too many fights after that one."

With that Axis started to head north along the outskirts of the battlefield. It would always be good to grab and extra head or to of lone draugr but they weren't actively looking to pick fights.
Aug 27, 2013 4:36 AM

Feb 2010
And with that Axis and Frost set off on their route once more, staying off the battlefield but still close enough that there was a chance of battle...as they would soon find out.

After travelling for quite a while Frost and Axis saw a Draugr, preoccupied with spying on a group of Stafkarl. To indicate to Axis to be quiet and stay put Frost used hand signs. Very basic ones of course.

He drew his blade from his scabbard, the glassy surface of it not making a sound - perfect for sneak attacks. A shield came forth from his gauntlet slowly, again, no sound. His blade was once more covered in flame which didn't make a noise, after all it wasn't burning anything...yet.

Leviathan Strike

His dials were already charged from the previous battle as he seemed to disappear and reappear, dodging the tries in linear motions. In less than a second his blade was embedded into the centre of the draugr's back, its body bursting into flames.

Aug 27, 2013 4:39 AM

Jul 2008
"Stahfkharl?" She repeats with a slight accent that was hidden until now. "So...Voettfang? Never heard of it. And who are you, exactly? My savior...or my captor?"

She grins a cheeky grin at him. "I'm just fuckin' with ya! But really, what's yer name? Call me Kera."
Aug 27, 2013 5:09 AM

Feb 2010
"Well then Kappa, I'm just a travelling merchant who picked a girl up off the beach. The name's Boomie."

Boomie lifted his hand to take in some smoke, but came to realise he had mutilated it. He looked at it depressingly before pulling another out from his jacket and started to light it.

"And Voettfang, not surprising you haven't heard of it really, is in civil war right now. I'm here negotiating trade agreements."

Aug 27, 2013 6:04 AM
Jul 2012
Auami thinks to herself [shit I over shot it now she's going to be mad at me] auami panics and hopes she isn't going to find out she's in the bone ball but sure enough she does auami panics some more trying to think of what to say when she finally comes up with a anwser

"really sorry about that meant for it to land infront of you and for you to just see it. i didnt mean for it to hurt you or cause you problems I was heading to the island where there cunducting some shady deals do you want to come with me we can collect heads together and keep each other safe or would you rather head to the volcano "
Aug 27, 2013 6:14 AM

Jul 2008
Her thoughts turn to one of those creatures that keeps their brain in a dish on top of their heads...poor place to keep it, really.
"I am not a Kappa..." Keratani pouts briefly before taking her time literally rolling out of the bed...hey, had to wake up somehow...

===============================================================

Diana huffs bemusedly before putting the wig away. "Either way I would have thought I was under attack. You need to think things a little more through or you might end up with a hole in your belly...and trust me sugar, all the kings medics and all the kings surgeons wouldn't be able to put you back together again. Now who are you and why should I trust you with my back, hmm?"
Aug 27, 2013 6:30 AM
Jul 2012
"your right sorry I didnt think that it would make it seem like you're under attack I just thought it would be a good idea to get your attention and i wouldn't have to show off my hiding place but both failed miserably apparently. my name is auami izumi and as for why you should trust me it's because we both got stuck on this side of the island so we need to help each other reach our goals our we could get ganged up on by those giants and possibly killed I have no reason to harm you but every reason to join you."
Aug 27, 2013 6:41 AM

Jul 2008
"A solid plan....there's just one problem." Diana states matter-of-fact and deliberately pauses for a moment to make the girl a little nervous. "Have you considered that I don't HAVE a goal in mind?"

She then waited for the girls reaction, likely something a bit amusing before she laughs eloquently. "I'm kidding. Now...you mentioned something interesting. Was I headed towards a volcano? Is the to the docks to the east? I'd like to get to my ship, really..."
Aug 27, 2013 7:11 AM
Jul 2012
Auami gulps nervously and starts sweating bullets as she says there's just one problem. she then hears her say that she may not have a goal in mind as soon as she does her nervs get even worse, so she carefully thinks of what to say next she didn't want to say the wrong thing because that could spell problems she didn't want to say anything that could make her mad or jeopardize her trust. Thankfully she couldn't see her puzzled reaction from inside the bone ball and just keeps thinking until says

"umm i don't know I guess I just assumed you had one"

She then hears her laugh and saying in a pouting voice your mean miss she steps outta the bone ball so that she could see her surroundings better but wraps her body in bone armor like a exoskeleton accept under her skin but over the muscle before she comes out.

"yes your heading towards the volcano I memorized the map there before I left just incase, if you want to head to your ship just head that way she points in the direction east then points in the direction of west then says the way your going is to the volcano notice the ash around the area. but why go to your ship we can get all sorts of stuff if we just collect heads of those giants on the way and who knows what kinda stuff we will find along the way."
Aug 27, 2013 7:27 AM

Jul 2008
She sighs and facepalms. What was she going to do with this girl? She decides that walking away would probably be best and so out of personal pride she picks a random direction and walks that way instead.

"If we both have the same stamp, then you don't need to be covered in armor when speaking to me...that amount of paranoia is vexing..."
TamoballAug 27, 2013 8:17 AM
Aug 27, 2013 7:49 AM
Jun 2010
---Catching up---
It was not what she had expected. Within the black box that she had coveted back at the ship, nestled against silky fabric lay a necklace made out of diamonds. After reading the note, Kaya needed to herself. She tucked the note away, not seeing a good opportunity to do as it wished—which mint, giving it to the big guy. She slipped the necklace over her head quickly, and looked up. At this point in time, a fight was occurring between the large guy, the Westley guy, and some weird looking thing that must be one of the natives. As the final blow was delivered, the two men that she had been following moved up the Volcano.

---caught up---

Things were quite complex for the young child who had been cast adrift on this odd island. In retrospect years later, Kaya might wonder why on earth she did what she did: now however, no questions were left to her. She new, if left alone out here the thing knocked out would die. It was like an instinked. It was bound to happen, without a doubt. Ringer had chosen to safe guard the mission, but leave the man thing alive. Kaya couldn’t just leave it be though.

As the two pirates started up the mountain landscape, Kaya tucked her shoulder under the legs of the thing. She yanked fast, pushing with her legs standing under the weight of the thing.

“OOOOff!” the man was a lot heavyer than he looked. This was probably contributed to the solid mustle of the man but Kaya didn’t know that. She kept up with the two men…barally. The incline was steep; but Kaya was stroner than she looked. She also had something else going for her, but no one new that yet….no one at all.

((Utilization of rank 20 body attributes and slight use of DF. Kaya is carrying the elder on her shoulders up the mountain, deciding she will have a pet. Kuro shall not argue.))

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Revolution meets Goldforge - A Meeting of Men

Haissem - Sep 22, 2013

5 by MotionBlue »»
Sep 28, 2013 8:19 PM

» The Revolution Pirates (travel thread) ( 1 2 )

Haissem - Jul 13, 2013

75 by Haissem »»
Sep 22, 2013 7:38 PM

» (Free-roam) The Goldforge Pirates (Journey Thread)

Psynergi - Jul 19, 2013

30 by Tamoball »»
Sep 22, 2013 5:42 PM

» Shipwreck Island ((Midnight Pirates Island. If you want to join then shoot me a message.))

baxter09 - Sep 15, 2013

1 by ender95 »»
Sep 20, 2013 6:36 PM

» Noah and Ringers chronicles - The Goldforge Secret (Invite only)

Psynergi - Sep 2, 2013

2 by Psynergi »»
Sep 3, 2013 1:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.