Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 27, 2013 8:23 AM
Jul 2012
Auami absorbs the bone ball back into her body then follows after Diana

" your right but I just like to be careful around new people I've met I'll get rid of the armor if it would make you feel more comfortable so are you going to head back to your ship or are you going to look around this island some more"
Aug 27, 2013 8:42 AM

Jul 2008
"Sadly, I don't trust you enough to accept your directions." She replies, looking around for a moment. "Besides, it's best that we don't get to know each other. People tend to drop like flies around me."

Poor Auami was receiving the brunt of this personalities harsh tongue.
Aug 27, 2013 8:49 AM
Jul 2012
"ok I definitly understand not trusting me but we should still stick together we don't have to get to know each other but if we run into starkafl it would be best if we were together then we have more of a chance to survive this place if you really want me to leave you alone I will but i would think its a big mistake not to stick together "
Aug 27, 2013 9:16 AM

Jul 2008
She stops for a moment. "This may be an odd request but, I'll need you to reintroduce yourself when I put this wig on. I'm not good with dealing with people."

In a moment, the slightly damaged wig was put on and the remnants of her long, golden hair was tucked inside. The quality of the wig was exquisite; one couldn't tell it was a wig at all unless they witnessed it being put on or taken off. Diana then opens her luggage and pulls out her expensive headphones, putting them onto her head and pulling hair through the small holes to create her devilish appearance.

She turns to Auami, asking her "Why are you following me?" as though she couldn't remember what had just happened.
Aug 27, 2013 9:27 AM
Jul 2012
Auami says in a nervous and unsure tone "ok if you say so "

Raysha looked on as the girl transformed herself into a completly new person it was really odd to say the least but she thought [maybe this person just like dress up].

She then waits for her to finish when she done she asks why she is following her as if she didn't remember, auami thinks to herself [ maybe she has multiple personalitys and when she puts on a disguise she turns into a different person and that's why she had that odd request before o well nothing to do but play along].

"Hi we haven't been introduced I'm auami Izumi Im following you so we can have a sort of symbiotic relationship this is a dangerous place and lots of bad guys here who will gang up and attack us. So I was thinking we should travel together until we arrive at your destination it will be a lot safer that way."
Aug 27, 2013 9:32 AM

Aug 2010
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FOR RINGER & NOAH

Ringer's kindness would not be forgotten. He would be greeted by a warm presence in due time ...

The Volcano, although steep, didn't prove to be much of a challenge for somebody like Ringer who had immense stamina to take part of this expedition. As they predicted, the hut was located on the top of the Volcano.

Sounds of clinging and bangs could be heard. The torrent of lava also spilled and splashed around the edge of the Volcano, much to danger any people who came close to it.

It took a few minutes, but they had arrived at last. The presence of their arrival was loud enough for the Blacksmith to prepare himself.

"More Stafkarl or Draugr? Wonder if these 'ittle guys are after my crafts again ... " he thought, as he opened the door, seeing Ringer and Noah before him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FOR AXIS & FROST

In due time, they had arrived at the upper, tundra edge, above the battlefield. Not only was this section of the island frosty code, but it also appeared to be devoid of life from both tribes.

Surprisingly, there were a few relatively sturdy looking boats, each large enough to carry 4-5 people on board. It would be the ideal way for them to travel to the upper, miniature island where Underground deals are presumed to be taking place ...
BeyondAug 27, 2013 9:42 AM
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Aug 27, 2013 9:44 AM

Jul 2008
"Yeah, I know it's a bit dangerous but.....dammit Caren." She curses for a while under her breath, mentioning a "Caren." Alright, you can follow me around if you want to. Name's Diana Marsaad. Just call me Diana."

This personality was much more friendly, but still had a hint of healthy cynicism.
Aug 27, 2013 9:48 AM
Jul 2012
Auami just stares at her as she talks to herself wondering if this was normal for someone like her. but finally she says she can follow her so she says "thanks well lets get going " just as she is about to say you wanted to go to your ship right she remembered this is a new personality so she may not remeber or want to go somewhere else so she says "so where do you want to go first."
Aug 27, 2013 10:17 AM

Jul 2008
"Anywhere but here. I hate fighting..." She answers, pushing a branch out of her way and holding it there so as not to snap it into her temporary companions face. She draws her twin pistols just in case someone gets the drop on them. Fortunately, her cape bore the mark of the draugr, so at least one direction, that being down, was safe as it should be.
Aug 27, 2013 10:24 AM
Jul 2012
Auami looked surprised this didn't act like the same girl at all she then thinks to herself [ok what to do what to do ] then she remembers something

" well if you hate fighting then we should head back to drauger marketplace or your ship that way you won't have to fight so let's go back to your ship "
Aug 27, 2013 10:52 AM

Jul 2008
"Too boring. I need to keep moving or I might just die." She says as a bit of a joke. "I got off because I was bored and I like to push myself."
Aug 27, 2013 10:59 AM
Jul 2012
Auami looks amazed and confounded at the same time she thinks to herself [ hmmmm this could be a excellent oppertunity to get to the island I'm looking for maybe she will help me get there]. Then with that auami makes up her mind she decides to ask her to come to the island of shady dealings with her. "so do you want to come to this island I'm trying to get to that way you can be entertained and push yourself and I can have a traveling companion to help me safely get to my destination."
Aug 27, 2013 6:22 PM

Jul 2008
Island of shady dealings? That sounded....shady. Diana had no intention of going there as she was now.

Well why not? Could be full of all sorts of business opps don't cha know?
Shut up, Lily

She thinks hard about it and with a sigh she relents. "Alright. If you can find a wig with long red hair and bring it to me, I will go with you."

A fair enough trade...but you could have milked her for more, don't cha know?
Shut up, Lily.
TamoballAug 27, 2013 6:25 PM
Aug 27, 2013 6:31 PM
Jul 2012
Auami looks at her in shock after she hears her strange request and says "but where am I going to find a red wig since money doesn't work here the only way to get a wig is to find the head of one of those giants and trade it to the undead at the market place. but we haven't encountered any to kill yet "
Aug 27, 2013 6:50 PM

Jul 2008
"Actually...I killed one earli-Ok ok...CAREN killed one earlier....Happy now, Caren?" She trailed off and spoke in a whisper at times, probably talking to the other personality that Auami was aware of.

"Oh right...I don't think I need to tell you this but...if you tell anyone my little secret, I'll put a coin through your head."

Don't be so hard on the poor lass. She might prove to be a useful human shield, don'tcha know!?
By the kings of the sea, Lily!
Aug 27, 2013 6:59 PM
Jul 2012
"ok I understand I won't tell anyone but do you do have the head of the guy you killed or did you leave his head on. Also do you know where the guy you killed was so we can go get his head"
Aug 27, 2013 7:05 PM

Feb 2010
~Boomie~

Boomie's face turned to a mask of irritation, his fag retreating to his hand.

"You're not A kappa, you ARE Kappa. Silly girl, you said so yourself."

Boomie's head fell, letting out a sigh of exasperation and then noticed the girl trying to roll out of bed...literally. To his amusement she failed, her body still weak from exertion.

"Wait a moment, don't try to move quite yet, you haven't eaten or drank anything for days. I'll go fetch you some sustenance."

And just like that, Boomie walked out of the tent, leaving behind a small white canine-like creature (cloud fox).

"Yukii!"
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Aug 27, 2013 7:13 PM

Jul 2008
She groans and purposefully speaks with a groggy voice. "I didn't wanna go to school today anyway..."

Then an odd fox thing came in. She looks at it curiously and asks it "The hell're you?"

===========================================================

"I kind of had to run away and I didn't know we needed heads. I kind of ran off before I got that explanation..."

For all o' them smarts, you sure are dumb don'tcha kn-
I WILL MURDER YOU AND RAPE YOUR CORPSE!
Someone's a wee bit touchy today~
Aug 27, 2013 7:17 PM
Jul 2012
Auami sighs at the thought she then says "ok then let's go back there what ever it was I bet we can handle it together so what direction did you come from so we can go get that head "
Aug 27, 2013 7:23 PM

Jul 2008
Diana suddenly looks a little gloomy. "I don't know..." She admits. "You'd have to ask Caren and she's ignoring me..."

That's ok, she ignores me too don'tcha know.
Everyone ignores you...
Except for you. So we're the only two that can communicate like this~
Merciful sea god! Kill me now!
Aug 27, 2013 7:27 PM
Jul 2012
" I don't know how to contact her or I would is there anyway you could get in contact with caren so she can tell us where the the body was "

Auami then waits for her response hoping that she will show her the way since it would really help to have someone help them get to the island.
Aug 27, 2013 8:16 PM

Jul 2008
"Even if you could, I doubt she'd cooperate. It would be easier if we killed a new one." She beckons Auami. "Come on. Let's go."
Aug 27, 2013 8:25 PM
Jul 2012
"ok I'll follow you just lead the way to a new giant "

With that auami went off running after Diana hoping to find a giant they could kill so that they could get the head they needed for a wig
Aug 27, 2013 8:35 PM

Dec 2009
During the walk to the coast Axis and Frost had acquired two more heads when they had stumbled upon two draugr squatting over the corpse of a stafkarl. Without delay the two jumped into action, Axis gripped the skull of the left draugr and spun it clean off of the body. Frost drew his sword and decapitated the right draugr. Once both were decapitated they kicked the bodies together and Frost set them on fire to end them once and for all, adding to two heads to their bags of heads.

Now after finally arriving at the coast they discovered rides were awaiting for them.

"This is too good to be true. We should check them to make sure they can actually float."

After inspecting them Axis could find nothing wrong with them and so he signaled Frost to help him push one of them into the water.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Aug 27, 2013 10:08 PM

Feb 2010
Frost went forward to help Axis push the boat into the water. It was big enough for 4 people, and Frost suddenly realised that 2 of their party were missing. He asked himself more so than Axis:

"Where's Nova and Shinobu?"

Not answering it himself he held the boat for Axis because of his devil fruit powers, but when he attempted to get in it capsized.

"Woah!"

Frost wasn't used to getting in a small boat on waters that weren't calm, though once he got in the boat all would be fine. Then he realise, Axis fell out of the boat and dove underwater to bring him back up and onto shore.

"guh, shall we try that again?"

----------------------------------------------------

~Boomie~

The cloud fox just tottered up to Keratani, nudging its head under her hand for a pat.

"Yu-yuu!!"

The tent flap opened as Boomie waltzed in with a keg of water and some bowls of food, setting it down beside the bed. The cigar was back in his mouth.

"See'ya meh' Snoh'. "

Boomie resumed his place where he was fiddling with a bomb a little earlier.

"Af'er ya'geh' ya s'rengs buck I'll be auff, ta'k ov'en illeg'l trad' hap'n'n' 'round t'ese putts. Gan' i'vestigat' 'em. "
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Aug 27, 2013 10:39 PM

Jul 2008
Keratani's body moved on its own as though she were possessed by the malicious spirit of a puppeteer. She lifted up the entire keg with little effort and drank down the water, then the food, bit by bit, vanished with nary a crumb left for the birds. Satisfied with herself, she pats her belly and sighs in relief before literally rolling out of the bed as she had intended to.

"Can I come with you? I need to move around a little bit."
Aug 27, 2013 11:06 PM

Feb 2010
Boomie eyes the girl with interest as he takes out his cigar, exhaling smoke.

"Well you'll have to if you have any hopes of paying me back for all the food and drink you just had. I am a merchant after all."

He left the words to sink in for a while and then let out a hearty laugh.

"Guhahahaha! Just a joke lil' miss. Whenever you're ready we'll fly there."

As he said his last sentence he was caressing the large canon on his arm.

Aug 27, 2013 11:28 PM

Jul 2008
She eyed him and his cannon skeptically. "Uh...huh. How do you even launch yourself out of your own arm cannon?"
Aug 27, 2013 11:37 PM

Feb 2010
Boomie just smiled. Obviously his new accomplice had never seen a dial weapon like his before.

"Like this..."

Boomie reached down and pressed something on a strange lock. The canon started to shift off of his arm and ended up looking some-what like a large, wide, surfing device. He hauled Keratani up so she was sitting on his should.

"Don't resist lil' Kappa."

A tingle could be felt going through Kera's body. Not a bad tingle, but rather one that made her feel invincible.

"And hold on tight..."

Boomie placed his cigar back into his mouth, his left arm stabilising Kera as he stood on the used-to-be canon. A click could be heard from the pressure plate, and at that moment it propelled itself through the air, hovering above the ground.

There was one problem though. At the speed they were going there was no possible way to dodge the forest of trees ahead of them...

Aug 27, 2013 11:48 PM

Jul 2008
She sat upon his shoulder as though she was right at home there before hearing a familiar *click*. "With dials. I should have known..."

It's like just looking at the cannon transforming caused her to understand how some of the mechanisms worked. For the others, she'd have to think about it a bit. And then they were surfing across the ground. Seeing how Boomie was such a big guy, she didn't worry about crashing into anything.
Aug 28, 2013 1:02 AM

Dec 2009
Axis coughs and splutters as he is brought back to the surface and out of the water.

"Are you trying to kill me?! Hold the damn boat."

This time Axis checks to make sure Frost is securely holding the boat as he gets in. Frost slowly pushes the boat out and jumps in himself, the boat now coasting onto the water towards the little island.

Axis eyes the oars and picks them up with a smile.

"I think I got this."

Axis holds an oar in each hand and rotates his arm from the elbow down and watches as the oars fly by in a blur, propelling them rather rapidly towards the island.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Aug 28, 2013 1:30 AM

Feb 2010
~Frost~

"Are you trying to kill me?! Hold the damn boat."

Frost merely look undisturbed, and as a sick joke, nodded.

"hm."

The second attempt at getting into the boat was more successful, now that he knew how it moves he could easily board it. Then Axis lifted up the oars, Frost started to mutter under his breath, his knuckles turning white against the side of the boat.

" Hold on, Hold on, Hold on, Hold on, Hold on!"

The boat seemed to skim over the small waves like nothing, and soon they were on the shore of a smaller part of the island.

---------------------------------------

~Boomie~

Kera was right not to be worried about Boomie, or herself. As the first tree made contact they crashed right into it, not a single scratch were on the 2 companions or the board. The only thing they felt was slight resistance. This happened a couple of thousand times, leaving a trail of broken trees.

They reached the shore-line, and with the same ease hovered over the water at incredible speed. To the side of them they would notice another boat propelling just as fast, both parties making it to the other side at the same time.

When they arrived at the new shore-line Boomie looked over to Kera after putting her down, gesturing to Frost and Axis with his head.

"I'm probably going to be doing some dangerous work, you might be better off going with those guys."

JyenhAug 28, 2013 3:33 AM

Aug 28, 2013 3:53 AM

Jul 2008
The redhead sighs. "I promise to play nice~" She jokes before looking at her two soon-to-be companions. One of them looked...familiar somehow, but she couldn't quite place it until she glimpsed one particular detail. One of them had golden eyes and not just any golden eyes! There was only one person with those eyes....

"Xerridah Frhostborn!" She shouts at the man and walks closer to them. The accent in her voice alerting him that the person who called him was from his home island.
Aug 28, 2013 4:32 AM

Feb 2010
Shortly after arriving on the shore of the smaller island he heard his name called out. Normally he would dismiss it for a bounty hunter or something similar, but this time the pronunciation was completely correct and the thick, elegant, poet accent of his people accompanied the voice.

He tilted his body and turned his head to look in the newcomer's direction, noticing the piercing silver eyes and the red hair, a specific shade that was solely of the Snoughkrest lineage, and only to two families, his own and the Lahnsimm. Obviously she wasn't his own otherwise her eyes would be golden. He spoke in his native tongue, though Axis could still pick up a few similar sounding words, enough to make sense of what was being said.

"Greetings! What's brought a Lahnsimm from the homeland? It's unusual to meet one of our own on the rough seas."

As customary between their people, he shifted his cloak aside to reveal his weapon, showing that he was armed, more so out of politeness than to reduce anxiety of the newcomer - considering she was one of his own people.

Aug 28, 2013 4:47 AM

Dec 2009
Axis isn't really paying attention as the newcomer greets Frost, apparently both of them knowing each other, and is instead focused on checking out the landscape. In the distance Axis spots a cave.

"That must be the place the stafkarl was talking about. I don't see any draugr but we should be careful"
Aug 28, 2013 4:53 AM

Jul 2008
As was customary, she returned the favor, turning around and shifting her cloak to show her bundled up chain spear resting at her tailbone. She spoke back to him in their native tongue.

"Waaaaay too rare for my liking... There were some pretty hot guys I left behind." She growls sensually to emphasize her point. "Anyway, about three years ago pops decided to kill himself and the rest of the family, so I decided to indulge in my wanderlust since no one was holding me back anymore, ya know?"

Her eyes shift to Axis for a brief moment and then snap back to Frost. "Soooooo who's your friend?"
Aug 28, 2013 5:05 AM

Feb 2010
Frost had one ear to Axis and said quietly to him:

"Yeah, we don't want to get in too much trouble."

His attention snapped back to the Lahnsimm girl just in time for her to show her weapon and explain the situation. He let out a chuckle at the comment of hot guys.

"fufufu, I see, so that's how it is, you've grown Kheratani, and may Leviathi guide their blissful sleep."

~"Yu-yuu kiii!!"

"Sunooo!!"

After bowing his head slightly in respect. then made a foreign gesture with his hand to Axis, turning back to the common tongue he used with Axis.

"This is Axis, he's one of the crew. We were just about to investigate some dealings going on in the caves."

--------------------

~Boomie~

Boomie watched as the red-haired girl ran over to the others and caught some words, then recognised one of the men.

"Frost eh?"

"Yu-yuu kiii!!"

The cloud fox sounded in response to the scent of its child as Boomie walked inland more.

Though I saw those piercing eyes somewhere before...

Aug 28, 2013 7:54 AM

Jul 2008
Out of all the possible things to say, out of all the possible greetings of the one piece world. Ringers sole response to the firesmith peaking out the door could only be described as brief.

"Howdy" He said, and merely stood there awaiting the firesmiths judgement.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Edward Sagan
Aug 28, 2013 1:20 PM

May 2010
The bushes shook as Sergio suddenly sat upright. Apparently he had fallen asleep while he waited. He couldn't believe he had let his guard down. Judging by the sun, it had been for some time too. No doubt he probably missed anyone that had gone off into the battlefield. He'd have to journey up the side of the volcano by himself. It wasn't a wise decision in such a dangerous area, but there was something about the idea of a special blacksmith that drew him in.

"Well, I didn't become a darn pirate for the safety! Danger is around every turn, and this ain't no different. Sergio, it's time to prove ya worth."

Sergio jumped up, checked his pistols while taking off their safeties, and ran out of the brush at full speed directly toward the volcano.

Youmi Academy ID
Aug 28, 2013 8:35 PM

Mar 2009
"Sorry to disappoint old man, but we aren't quite the company you were expecting," Noah said after Ringer responded with a gentle "Howdy."

"We've heard of your skill with the forge, and are looking to inquire about your services."
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Aug 28, 2013 9:27 PM

Aug 2010

THE BLACKSMITH OF THE LAVA

The Blacksmith, holding an average sized mace on one hand and a hammer with his other, emerged from the hut. He had a disgruntled look on the face, resembling a monk who had been disturbed from his mediation.

"More brats after my masterpieces eh? Seem 's-like they bear those stupid marks too ..."

"After my crafts ... huh? Well, 'dem stupid Stafags and Draguuuurs don't seem to know-a better."

After another quick inspection, the Blacksmith noticed that these people were different from regular Stafkarl and Draugr - They were humans wearing clothing that differed from that of Stafkarl, but were not lumps of half flesh and bones like the Draugr. They were outsiders ... people that Mr. Blacksmith could use to his advantage ...

That stupid war has got to stop, after all.

"Tell 'ya what - I'll make some goods for you under a condition. Ya heard of 'dem Stafkarl and Draugr headquarters? Ye, I want you to take out those two stupid leaders so that this war can come to an end."

"That or try stealing my master-crafts," the Blacksmith said, eyeing his hammer and mace. The presence around him was astonishing - One could tell that the entire group was no match for this single man who had cultivated an immense amount of battle experience.

The Blacksmith made a quick drop and sat on the ground. He eyed the ash Volcano, while staring at the outsiders, waiting for their response. Seeing as though they took more than a few seconds to respond, the man slammed the Volcano's ground with his hammer.

BAAAAAMMMMMMMM!

The entire Volcano suffered a tremor, enough to cause it to shake. Lava from the edge of the Volcano poured out at the tip and leaked onto the ground, heading for everybody in the distance. However, despite that, the Blacksmith didn't even bother moving. The lava eventually reached everybody close to the hut (OOC: You will have to find a way to avoid/dodge this). Some got on the Blacksmith's skin, and yet there was no burn or hardly a mark after immediately drying.

Yes - The Blacksmith's skin was durable enough to handle lava itself. He chuckled at the thought of how the newcomers would deal with what he considered to be an act of 'mischief'.

"Well? What'll it be?"

Graveyard of Swords, Chapter 1 - Beginning

(OOC: This post is between Yume and Shiro alone - My NPC & PC. There is to be no interference here since it is designated for plot purposes.)

Two Stafkarl approached Shiro, still wielding Kanshou & Bakuya with spiral swords circling his waist, at once.

HOOOOOOO RAHHHHHHH!

A battle-cry unlike any other pierced through the clashing sounds of blades and bones in the battlefield! It was by one of the Stafkarl approaching Shiro who had just noticed the fall of his Elder. Clearly enraged and completely adamant for revenge, it attempted to go after Ringer and Noah - One had even followed his course for the same reason abet not as hot headed. However, Shiro blocked the path between themselves and the Volcano - A nuisance made it more irritating to seek after revenge.

And that's where they were wrong - To simply regard an enemy on the battlefield as a nuisance or trash (to completely underestimate them) would prove to be fatal.

Despite the superior speed of the incoming punch, Shiro's fine handling on Kanshou made it easy for him to counterattack in the most ideal way possible.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

With a great rising cleave, Shiro had cut and completely detached his entire arm from the joints that connected the upper shoulder with the body. The man didn't even have a chance to finish his attack - Of course, Shiro gave him no opportunity to recover either. Holding Bakuya in his other hand, Shiro swiftly swipes his sword for a perfect decapitation.

The other Starkarl swung his mace in response to Shiro's immediate murder.

ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Twelve swords, traced immediately above Shiro's head, were shot at the Stafkarl's arm. Three swords had simultaneously pierced through his entire arm ... !

G-Gah ...

Anticipating the moment where the man would pause in response to the pain, Shiro spins himself a circle while approaching haphazardly. The spiral swords copied his very spin, except they were spinning ten times as fast as the speed at which Shiro's body spun at.

The swords pierced the body of the Stafkarl at multiple points while Shiro raises both Kanshou and Bakuya.

Again, another quick way to end the fight would be to use decapitate likewise to what he's done all throughout his battles here. Of course, that's what he does.

(Shiro's Total Stafkarl Kills = 3)

Still in his 'state', where concentration is maximized to do battle, Shiro is unable to tell friend from foe with exception to humans that recognizes such as Kuro and Hana.

This is why he does not respond to the words of the white haired beauty, cloaked in green, before him: Yume, who had appeared after the Stafkarl had fallen.

"Orange hair ... S-S-Swords? Swords all around him?"
BeyondAug 29, 2013 3:44 PM
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Aug 28, 2013 11:15 PM

Jul 2008
She turns to Axis and offers her hand to shake. "Nice to meet you. My name is Keratani D. Lansimm. Call me Kera. Any friend of Xerridah is a friend of mine."

She was always a sincere person, giving off a vibe that one could trust her with their life, but also that she's a very bad liar.

"I'm a little dumb but I hope I can still be of use on the quest to come!" She nearly shouts with great vigor and a fire in her eyes.
Aug 29, 2013 12:30 AM

Feb 2010
Frost's face becomes serious once more.

"So, any idea what this whole underground deals thing was about Axis? We don't have much information about it....we don't even no if we're supposed to be supporting them or sabotaging them."

Frost's hand raises as he fiddles with his short beard in thought.

----------------------

~Boomie~

As Boomie reached the inner-most part of the island he reached for a cigar, only to realise he left his stall on the Draugr's side, he had forgotten that he was going to pay it a quick visit before checking out this 'illegal trading.' Now that he realised a group of supposedly capable adventurers were on the case he didn't feel so pressured either. Especially since he knew two of them already.

"Well...I guess it can't help to go fetch them right Snow?"

"Yuu-yu!"

So as the decision was made he produced his dial board once more and flew through the sky, over the ocean and barged down trees until he noticed a blonde lass. Slowing down so not to hit her, but also to enquire about what she was doing out here, especially on the Draugr side. Draugr weren't ones to like the living, though during times of war he thought it didn't matter.

"Oi, blondie, what're you doing out here?"
JyenhAug 29, 2013 2:53 PM

Aug 29, 2013 2:05 AM

Dec 2009
Axis wasn't overly sure he just remembered being informed of the location.

"I think we can do whatever we want, it is an underground dealer after all."

Thinking on it some more it dawned on him what kind of stuff might be sold there.

"Devil fruits, if your going to sell goods on the blackmarket why not devil fruits?"
Aug 29, 2013 2:27 AM

Jul 2008
Diana's cape changes from purple to stark white with a red exclamation point as she heard something barreling through the forest. She prepares herself for inevitable battle when....

A large man on a flying surfboard came into view, stopping just sort of crashing into her and Auami. All of the color fades from Diana's face as she loses consciousness and falls backwards over a log, her legs comically draped over it. Her solid gold shoes caught the sunlight just right to shine.

==========================================================

Keratani thinks about it for a moment before adding her own opinion to the matter. "I agree with Axis, and if it is indeed devil fruit, I say we should put a stop to their operation rather than support it. I suggest we kill them all if we can: no survivors. Maybe leave one alive to interrogate or send a message..."
Aug 29, 2013 4:17 AM

Feb 2010
Frost hears Axis and Kheratani out.

"Indeed, there has also been much in the papers about these fake devil fruits...though that would just increase the value of real ones I suppose. Especially powerful ones."

After his sentence, saying 'devil fruit' left a foul taste in his mouth. He was a firm believer that they were powers bestowed upon people by his Gods, though many of his previous crew - all who were fishermen prior to leaving their homeland - tried to tell him otherwise.

"Well then, shall we go?"

Frost looked around for a bit and then pointed to a copse of thick shrubs.

"Before that it might be wise to hide our vessel...just in case there are saboteurs about."

Aug 29, 2013 7:58 AM
Jul 2012
Auami quickly hears the incoming person and prepares for a attack when all of a sudden a giant man on a flying board appears before her and starts talking to Diana. She then sees Diana fall unconscious on the battle field this was very dangerous so she figured the best thing to do would be to hide her so she convers her in a bone shield then covers it in dirt so everyone would just think its part of the ground and she could wake up in her own time. she then addresses the strange man on the flying device and says

"who are you and can you take me to a island where these shady dealings are taking place I'd like to get there really bad please."
Aug 29, 2013 9:31 AM

Dec 2009
Axis was somewhat shocked upon Keratani's directness at the possibility of killing people; possibly alot of people.

"I'm all for killing some undead or in self defense by I won't be killing anyone who isn't in my way."

Axis nods to Frost's suggestion and helps hide the boat before turning back to Keratani.

"The best way to hurt the operation would be to steal their most important goods. And if they stand in our way then we can kill them."

With that Axis heads off towards the cave simply expecting Frost and Keratani to follow.
Aug 29, 2013 9:45 AM

Jul 2008
Given that her head was bleeding, Diana would probably need some bandages at the very least...

=============================================================

Khera sighs. "That's not quite as fun as barging in and pumping people full of holes but...I suppose we can try your way for now."

Her boredom and disappointment were written all over her face as she walked towards the cave, assuming her cousin would follow.
Aug 29, 2013 9:54 AM
Jul 2012
Auami then remembers her head was bleeding and thinks to herself [shit I cant believe I forgot about that]. she then pulls the bone cover off and the dirt slides off then she pulls a bone blade outta her elbow and cuts off her sleeves with the bone blade and wraps them around her head carefully so she won't bleed out. then she replaces the bone cover over her replaces the dirt so no one could see her ( with about level 30 perception that is ) then wipes her brows and says

"few that was a close one. "

She then turns toward the man on the flying machine and says "so can you help me ."
MikuIzumiAug 29, 2013 3:55 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Revolution meets Goldforge - A Meeting of Men

Haissem - Sep 22, 2013

5 by MotionBlue »»
Sep 28, 2013 8:19 PM

» The Revolution Pirates (travel thread) ( 1 2 )

Haissem - Jul 13, 2013

75 by Haissem »»
Sep 22, 2013 7:38 PM

» (Free-roam) The Goldforge Pirates (Journey Thread)

Psynergi - Jul 19, 2013

30 by Tamoball »»
Sep 22, 2013 5:42 PM

» Shipwreck Island ((Midnight Pirates Island. If you want to join then shoot me a message.))

baxter09 - Sep 15, 2013

1 by ender95 »»
Sep 20, 2013 6:36 PM

» Noah and Ringers chronicles - The Goldforge Secret (Invite only)

Psynergi - Sep 2, 2013

2 by Psynergi »»
Sep 3, 2013 1:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.