Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 29, 2013 3:03 PM

Feb 2010
Frost follows his companions into the cave.

(Waiting for admin to post what happens now)

-----------------------------------------

~Boomie~

Boomie seems to sniff the air before turning his eyes to the glinting golden shoes.

"I smell a merchant..."

However his attention was forced to the the other companion and sees she has the Draugr mark.

"I see. Well, I'm not saying I can't, and you're rather direct about it...is there anything in it for me? I am after all..."

Boomie seems to reflexively bring his hand up to his mouth as if he had a cigar in it. As he inhaled the non-existing cigar smoke he realised again that he didn't have any on him and let out of depressing sigh.

"...after all, I'm the sea-merchant...BOOMIE!!"

He then looks onto the two as he waited for a reply and saw their injuries.

"And being a merchant...I may be able to help you with some of your...problems? With Adequate pay of course."

Again Boomie's eyes flash to the golden shoes, or, where they would be lying under the camouflage anyway.
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Aug 29, 2013 4:12 PM
Jul 2012
Auami sees him eyeing the spot Diana was covered then sees him eying her mark on her tigh "i always thought better to be direct then to sugar coat things also of course you will get payed my companion is just resting when she wakes up she will pay you as much as you want she is loaded after all just look at her shoes and you will know I'm telling you the truth. "

She then sees his little maneuver and depressing sigh and she let's out a little giggle after that she hears him speak and mentions helping her so she says "again my companion will pay you for your trouble when she wakes up"
Aug 29, 2013 8:15 PM

Feb 2010
Boomie looks to the where the golden-shoed, blonde companions was an bent down to shake her.

"Then..we better wake her up..."

Lightly for Boomie, but vigorously for the 'victim,' he shook the blonde lass awake.

"Oooiii, oooiii! Wake up lassy~ Oooiii~!"

And then 3 Stafkarl appeared which caught Boomie's attention. He had never met them before although he spent time amongst there people, so the Stafkarl didn't realise who Boomie was since he had no mark.

"What a bother..."

Again Boomie when to smoke his cigar but to no avail.

"These guys are under my protection."

Stafkarl 1: "Well then, we'll beat you up first!"
JyenhAug 29, 2013 8:18 PM
"I come for all who grow, crawl, and walk. I am the perfect hunter. In the end, I am the victor."

Aug 29, 2013 9:36 PM

Jul 2008
Diana's golden eyes suddenly shoot wide open. The makeshift bandages on her head were covered in blood, but for the purposes of Diana's triggers, it was enough for just one personality.

"Shaking that hard can agitate the wound, don't cha know?" She asks before pulling herself onto her feet. "And what is this? Ayayaya~ An entourage of giants are attacking? Oh no no...this simply will not do, don't cha know~"

Lily Bowen, the merchant personality dwelling within Diana's mind had awakened.

She stretches out her body, dropping the cape as what appeared to be a small dragon made from solid gold slithered around her body, creating a rather stylish belt. The dragon was, in actuality, made from tightly packed coins.

"It's been too long, Xanthous King Jeremiah~ Oh yes it has don't cha know?~" She pets the dragon, much to the Stafkarl's confusion. She then points towards the three of them and gives the command "Sic 'em, boya!~"

The dragon suddenly flies into the sky, growing larger as it does so before crashing down on one of the Stafkarl, biting into his flesh and devouring him. Inside of the coin dragon was more coins swirling and grinding into each other. It is said that to this day, the Stafkarls scream could still be heard if one listened closely enough.

You still lack discretion, I see... A voice rang in Lily's mind.
Ahh Dian- Wait a moment...you aren't Diana, don't cha know?
And that habit of yours is as pleasant as ever.
That biting sarcasm. It's been a while...Sadie.
Aug 29, 2013 9:38 PM

Aug 2010
(OOC: I know this may be a bit rude to some (that and most of you guys don't need this read this request/reminder since you're already posting fast enough), but we need to speed up the events of the island since I'll be busy starting early September.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dealer of the Underworld

"Well, lookie here - Phantom's arrived at last. Time for the transaction to take place."

A representative from the Phantom family sat on one end of the table, while Xtopher sat on the other. His legs were crossed and on the table - Clearly, he didn't have manners nor did he care about the how the transaction goes ... assuming that the deal remains as it once was.

"Yeah so, two 'devil fruits, few swords, rifles, cannons here and then for about 400 Million huh? Let's shake on it."

The two stood up, made a brief handshake, and proceeded with the transaction. Various members of Xtopher's crew begun to unload the money on top of their ship - They were high ranked, trusted individuals who had abilities Xtopher had faith in (~4500 SP and above). It was clear that the Beli could not be stolen.

(This is the one and ONLY warning you will in regards to stealing the Beli: You will not be happy with the consequences if you steal and or attempt to steal it.)

On the other hand, the devil fruits and equipment weren't as heavily guarded. As they were just about to finish unloading, the cave-lights suddenly shorted out.

"W-What?", one of the members of Phantom had said.

Xtopher, having slept, was not focusing his observational haki. They hardly mattered to him after the transaction after all, since he was only responsible for bringing them in exchange for the Beli.

That was when the two Devil Fruits were stolen.

"The D-D-Devil Fruits are g-gone! Oi, get on your feet to bring them back ... !"

"My part of the deal is done" Xtopher said, while yawning. He eyed the member of Phantom - It would not ideal for him to maintain bad relations with their family, at least at this point of time.

"Sheesh - Alright already. I'll get 'em back, starting with the Logia since it's a tad more valuable."

The man hurdled out of the cave, beginning his search for the fruits ...

--

"W-We did it! We got the fruits ... now to run away and sell them at some market."

"We'll finally be able to save our village, Oni-chan!"

Two relatively fast, unknown pirates, had planned this out from the beginning. Though they did not have any impressive combat abilities, they were masters of stealth and tricks, leading to their successful theft.

With that, the two immediately split off, heading at separate ends. Each had a stolen devil fruit under their possession.

Of course, Xtopher could follow their presence with Observational Haki - One was already being pursued ...
BeyondAug 29, 2013 10:00 PM
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Aug 29, 2013 11:46 PM

Feb 2010
Boomie saw the golden dragon grow and was amazed...at how much it would sell for.

"Woah...show off."

Following these words he seemed to catch the end of the tail of the dragon after it smashed into 1 of the stafkarl. His haki crept of the dragon in an instant, the mobile golden figure turning stiff like a club, as he hauls it around with one hand wreaking destruction and devastation. Amidst the hodge-podge attacks he had completely destroyed the remaining 2 stafkarl.

His attacks had been increased by a titanic margin, making a clearing of wood chips where there used to be trees...revealing one more stafkarl - probably for a surprise attack.

"Well well..."

Boomie dropped his extremely expensive club and his board propelled him forward it a normally impossible speed for him, as he caught the stafkarl by the throat and held him up above his own head. Black chain-linked armour covering his body, Boomie didn't even seem to be phased by the powerful blows of the islander.

"Do you know who I am NOW?!"

Aug 30, 2013 1:38 AM

Jul 2008
At first Ringer didnt seem to react to the firesmiths request. It was as if he was either thinking about it, or frozen in rage, or something becouse he did not move a muscle nor did he change his gaze as he searched the firesmiths eyes for deception.

"No"

Ringer squatted down on his arse, right there in the lavas path and in the firesmiths way. Arms and legs crossed in wait, his look was one of grave seriousness.

"What the durn is wrong with this place.. i didnt become a pirate to do other peoples killin pops!" He roared, as the first drops of lava hit his skin. The sear sent the smell of burning flesh into Ringers nose, and the smell of himself cooking forced him to strength the Tekkai-Gou he had activated when sitting down.

His skin burned and his face showed he was clearly in massive pain, but he did not brush it off or stand up nor break his little staredown with the firesmith. He would not lose here, not at this, not now, he simply could not permit himself to be anything less then the best he could possibly be.

Slowly, the searing on his skin died down. The lava was still there, but the skin started resisting the heat just like his fists had done countless times in the forge. Fire upon his skin was something Ringer had long experience with, it was only a matter of applying what he know to his whole body and not just his fists. Eventually, the sear on his skin was all but gone. Only a slight fizzle could be heard, and despite clearly burnt, Ringers skin had stopped taking damage from the drops of lava that now started to harden on the surface of his skin.

"I aint budging til you teach me to forge with lava, magma-pops. Ye can do yer own durn killing in yer sparetime!" He proclaimed, and effectively challenged the firesmith.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Edward Sagan
Aug 30, 2013 7:04 AM
Jul 2012
Auami looks shocked as the stafkarl appears she instantly activates her bones armor creating a exoskeleton of sorts and gets ready to fight. when all of a sudden she sees the spot where talia was baried start to vibrate then she pops out of the ground with a new personality. she thinks to herself [those red bandages mustve acted as a red wig how fortunate for me even if she does go alittle overboard ], she then watches as she makes a golden dragon swallow it hole she then yells
"don't forget to save the head "
at the top of her lungs but thankfully boomie stoped it just in time but then he starts clubbing them all to death she wasn't sure if he heard her and knew to save the heads instead of crushing them. but atleast one was safe she then watches as him hoist it into the air she sees her chance she waits for it to anwser boomie because it would be rude to kill it before then after that assuming he was just going to kill him after she figured why take a chance at losing the head so she lowers her head and shoots out her spine like a giant spear gun the spine transforming in mid air to have a big bladed tip decapitating the stafkarl hitting a few inches above bookies hand leaving him to hold a limp lifeless corpse.
Aug 30, 2013 5:53 PM

Feb 2010
Boomie sighed and threw the corpse away and picked up the heads.

"I guess you'll be wanting these...well, I'll be keeping them until I get payed for my services. Blonde...er, red haired girl, did you need to be taken anywhere? This one..."

Boomie points to Aumi with his thumb.

"Wants to go to the island a bit off shore. Said you'd pay. Otherwise, I'll still take you but keep these."

Gestures to the heads.

"And being a merchant, you would be wise to buy items with them from the Draugr and then sell the items for real money."

Aug 30, 2013 9:26 PM

Mar 2009
Noah took a short hop, landing in mid-air next to Ringer as the lava encircled them. He had activated the Geppo because in contrast to Ringer's ways, Noah did not prefer to be burnt to a crisp.

"Unfortunately my mate is a stubborn one and it just so happens I'm just as stubborn as he is."

In reality Noah had no particular interest in the forging skill, but he knew that in Ringer acquiring this knowledge, the crew's rate of survival would increase dramatically. Thus, he chose to side by his partner, hoping the blacksmith's view would change.

"However, Ringer, you are asking for something, and in this world nothing is free. You have to give something in exchange for what you acquire, otherwise it would stealing, and that's not very honorable is it?" He questioned Ringer in a sudden change of perspective, then turned to the Blacksmith to renegotiate the offer.

"I have a different proposal in mind my friend. Teach my friend the forge and in exchange I will negotiate a peace treaty between both sides to end the war."
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Aug 30, 2013 10:40 PM

Aug 2010
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BLACKSMITH OF THE LAVA

Not only did Ringer have the endurance to hold onto the lava against his own, but his companion also had a sure-way of avoiding it. The Blacksmith's eyes were wide open for the first time - This kind of potential had not been expected of him from the who he originally considered as a bunch of 'weakling newcomers'.

"What?"

The Blacksmith lazed there, sitting in a slanted position. Those two, at least for now, earned enough respect for him to consider their words.

Following that were was a refusal to kill from the good-hearted Ringer, and a proposal of peace from Noah. The Blacksmith, biting his parched lip, let off a slight sigh.

"Gah ha ha ... If only that could be case, young one."

He revealed his left hand - It had the natural appearance of that of a Blacksmith at work: scars and burns left from the incinerating fires of the volcano. However, there was something off: half of his ringer finger (upper half) was not apparent. It appeared as though it had not only been cut off but also burnt immensely. There were enough heavy burn marks on his finger as there were on his entire arm ...

"This mark ... something this Volcano couldn't give me, was done none-other than that savage Stafkarl lead-"

Thump ... Thump ... THUMP ... THUMP!

Footsteps.

(Will finish tomorrow, 'bit tired at the moment sorry.)
Aug 31, 2013 2:14 AM

Jul 2008
Noahs proposal made Ringer smile. It was good to reaffirm that they were of the same mind when it came to war and killing.

While the blacksmith was laughing, Ringer could hear his own stomach growl like a beast from hell as could probably Noah. He was starting to get really hungry~

He was also pleased with the blacksmiths reaction, despite refusing his request. He knew it wouldnt be that simple, and Noah helped remind him of that which got his mind working. It wasnt the brightest of minds, but like an old faithful steam-engine, he could always count on it working when he needed it.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours~* Ringer said with a grin, and stood up in preperation of demonstrating his handsmithing abilities firsthand when the sound of footsteps caused him to turn.
"Hmm?"
PsynergiAug 31, 2013 6:26 AM
Aug 31, 2013 8:37 AM

Dec 2009
As Axis was entering the cave one of the thieves came barreling out the entrance and ran straight into Axis resulting in the thief being quickly knocked back onto his/her rump with the devil fruit spinning into the air.

Deftly Axis snatches the fruit out of the air and stumbles backwards, regaining his balance and looking at the fruit in the hand.

"Well..... I didn't expect the fruit to hand itself to us but damn."
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Aug 31, 2013 12:37 PM

Aug 2010

The loud thumping sound of footsteps could be heard. Someone or something was hiking up the Volcano. It only took a few seconds to arrive, and coincidentally, two had arrived on polar ends simultaneously.

On the right end of the Volcano, stood a man shrouded by blackness.

On the left end of the Volcano, stood a fiery man holding onto two swords that were embodied with lava.

"Seems like we had the same idea, eh Draugr?"

"Foolish. You will perish by my hands today, Stafkarl ... "

"Well, crap. Seems like both leaders have come for mah' weapons or head. Better get away when you can, youngsters'."

The leaders of Stafkarl and Draugr slowly walked towards the center, where Ringer's group and the Blacksmith sat at.
Aug 31, 2013 5:55 PM

May 2010
Two shots rang out and bullets landed hit the ground next to the feet of both leaders. To the left of the group stood Sergio. Both barrels of his guns were smoking.

"Why can't everybody settle anythin' like civilized people these days?"

It seems like he had gotten to the summit of the volcano at the right moment. Not that he felt any of group in the middle needed any saving. Just being able to get up to the top of the volcano, he could tell they were some pretty strong people.

"Now how are we goin' to go about this?"

Youmi Academy ID
Aug 31, 2013 7:53 PM

Aug 2010

THE DEALER OF THE UNDERWORLD

That's what Axis had perceived. However, it was different - The Thieves were so agile and speedy that they left afterimages of themselves having dashed outside the cave without making a sound. (Rank 35 Speed & Agility - Please do not that ranks progress in exponential levels ... )

It was almost impossible to even see a glance of them, as the only thing which lasted for a split second were images of where they once traveled. They also appeared to be well equipped for the situation - Any attempts to bind, paralyze and or prevent them from successfully leaving with their devil fruits are impossible, at least to the lot of pirates that surrounded the bare entrance of the cave.

Any attempts in quickly snatching back, disabling ... etc. the thieves (shortcuts) will result in failure. The only way to successful take the Devil Fruit is to pursue them and somehow either trick them to hand over the Devil Fruit / disable them when they've slowed down. Ignoring this speculation will result in consequences.

Yes, the thieves had gotten away and had decided to split the trail in order to find an appropriate marketplace to cash in the Devil Fruit.
BeyondAug 31, 2013 8:00 PM
Sep 1, 2013 1:46 AM

Dec 2009
After 'seeing' the thieves leg it 'faster than his eyes can see' Axis simply has one phrase to say.

"Well fuck this I'm going home."

With that Axis promptly turns his back on the cave, it clearly being not worth while to chase somebody that can run 'faster than you can see'.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Sep 1, 2013 2:11 AM

Feb 2010
Frost simply shrugged and nodded, heading to the boat and putting it in the water waiting for his companions to get in the vessel to go to the other side.

"Back to the Scavenger then I guess. You can do whatever you wish Kheratani, though this is the easiest way for us to get off this island."

Sep 1, 2013 3:42 AM

Jul 2008
Lily takes a moment to think about Boomie's proposal but shakes her head. "As tempting as that sounds, I'd rather not smell like death and decay. It puts off the clientele, don't cha know?"

"Here's a better idea. Take me to my ship and I'll pay you for the trip. Any stops along the way are up to you." She was hinting that she'd pay for both of them if Auami was dropped off first.

=================================================================================

"Well fuck this I'm going home."

"I couldn't agree more. Let's get the fuck out of here." Kheratani says, visibly stunned by what she had or had not just seen. It was honestly a bit difficult to tell. "I don't feel like dying today. Or any day, for that matter. I think I'll travel with you guys for a while. It certainly beats using driftwood for another few months."

She climbs into the boat without a fuss.
TamoballSep 1, 2013 3:52 AM
Sep 1, 2013 3:55 AM

Feb 2010
~Boomie~

Boomie just smiled and picked both the girls up.

"Deal!"

A tingle covered both of the girl's bodies as his haki crept over them and they shot off, barrelling through and over the trees without a scratch.

Soon enough he reached his cache just outside the main Draugr market place and retrieved some of his cigars. 100m away were the docks where, hopefully, the girl's ship was. Boomie made a gesture with his hand requesting payment.

"This fine by you?"

Sep 1, 2013 4:55 AM

Jul 2008
Lily pulls out a piece of paper and a pen, writing down instructions before taking the bandages off.

The Diana personality switches in and notices she is somewhere she wasn't before and that she's holding something. The note says: "Heya Diana, this is Lily. I got this mammoth to take us home, but he needs something shiny to pay for the trip, don't cha know?"

Diana didn't even need to read the note anymore...but the other personalities didn't need to know that, now did they? She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a wad of bills (that she just made inside of her own pocket) before handing it to him. "Will that be enough?" She asks, her manner of speaking having changed dramatically.
Sep 1, 2013 5:03 AM

Feb 2010
"More than enough for 20 minutes of travel I'd say." (though they only just travelled for 10 minutes approx)

Boomie took the wad of bills and looked towards the girl who wanted to be taken to the small island split from the main land.

"This is the last chance to pull out, some serious stuff is going down there. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it out unscathed."

(OoC to Miku: If you say yes you will most likely be the only one doing the underworld dealer event as the Revolution Pirates are heading back to the market. The event has not been completed and Boomie cannot interfere with the events on behalf of your chara. I.e. He cannot stop the thieves, get the devil fruit and give it to you. He also can't stop the thieves for other people.)

Sep 1, 2013 6:29 AM

Jul 2008
Diana nods and hands him another wad of bills. "If you see my crewmates, take them back here, will you? If you don't, then just keep the money."

She had just paid for safe passage for both Noah and Ringer. "Trust me...you'll know them when you see them. One of them has an odd speech pattern. Giant of a man. The other seems to be his groupie."
Sep 1, 2013 12:02 PM

Jul 2008
Ringer looked to each of the monsters that just appeared, and took note of the gunslinger who attempted to come to their rescue. He thought a moment about what to do here, but there was only one solution, one he did not like.

He stood up.

"As i said, Firesmith, i dont do other peoples fighting. And ye can be sure that counts double in a fight where me arse is at risk of being seperated from me body." He said, and started backing away, intending to leave the firesmith to deal with his own troubles.

It was a hard choice, one of the hardest hes had to make in quite a while. Giving up on the knowledge of lavaforging was something he could only do becouse his life would be in serious danger if he didnt. He recognized an unwinnable scenario when he saw one.

"Thanks gunslinger, but methinks this is beyond mortals at this point" He said to Sergio, grateful for the aid but being forced to admit this was out of their league even with his help.

As such, the Black Hammer begun walking away from his bounty for the first time in years. A choice that would surely weigh heavy on him once the risk of death had waned, and regret set in. Albeit illplaced, regret nonetheless.
Sep 2, 2013 1:06 AM

Mar 2009
"This gig has gone sour mate," Noah added as he descended from the air to follow behind Ringer.

Walking alongside his companion, Noah decided to offer Ringer a perspective from neutrality.

"Hey, at least we have enough money and booze to compensate for the overwhelming fuck this place turned out to be, eh?"
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Sep 2, 2013 2:34 AM

Jul 2008
Ringer bellows out in laughter at Noahs comment, nearly tripping as they made their way down the volcano.

"Bwahaha, durn spot on!"
Sep 2, 2013 5:58 AM

Dec 2009
As with when they crossed to the island Axis took up the oars and used his spin power to propel the boat through the water, though not as fast as before because instead of getting off at the nearest coast they followed the coast right around to the stafkarl docks and landed there.

After landing Axis gather up the bag of heads and went to the marketplace and upon finding the merchant posed him a question.

"So what can we get for 4 normal heads and the head of a big nasty one?"
Sep 3, 2013 12:01 AM

Jul 2008

The blacksmith did not reply to Ringer and Noahs refusal. His face was one of surprise, but still stern as ever as Ringer turned his back and walked away.

A few minutes down the road, Ringer, Noah (And Sergio if you are still with them) can hear a thundering boom from where they had met the blacksmith. Tremors in the ground, the sound of steel pounding rock and the occasional lavaspludge flying in the air tipped the group off that the Blacksmith had descided he would no longer accept the petty war between the stafkarl and Draugr. Even from where the group was now standing some distance down the mountain, it was clear that the battle was a brutal one, one they indeed would not have survived.

The battle dies out. Like the calm after a thunderstorm, the silence was almost crushing with the exception of the low rumble of the volcano. Moments later, the Blacksmith of the Lava emerged victorious from the peak, slamming a nearby rock creating a tremor to get the pirates attention.

"You stubborn lot, to be even more thickheaded then me takes some seriously thick skulls. Bwahaha!" He bellowed, his mood not matching his appearance at all.

He was blooded, beaten, injured and loosing blood over the ground faster then a balloon on a cactusfarm. Yet he was still smiling. His fighting spirit had been renewed by the youngsters thick skulls, and challenging the leaders of both the Draugr and the Stafkarl, the blacksmith had won. He had secured peace for the island, a feat of courage owed to the pirates who refused him, and a feat of strength owed to the volcano he worked for so many years.

"You reminded me that i too can be stubborn lads..."

In his right hand was a black book bound in leather, its front adorned with a silver sigil resembling a volcano.
"Took me 40 years but i finally finished it.." He said, and tossed the book to Ringer.
"Its my Manifesto. A retelling of my life, a map to many materials and metals you could only dream about boy, and ofcourse.. the secret to lavaforging"

Even looking near death, the blacksmith proved their assumptions premature and stood up to his full height, proudly.

"As for the rest of you, i had one of the draugrs little errand boys deliver a little something to yer ships. I hope you'll use your brain before using them though.."

With that, he turned around and started walking back up to his cabin. How he would survive was beyond any of the pirates, he had bled more then two of Ringer combined and was still standing, but they all knew he would live somehow..

(A personal reward has been unlocked for Noah and Sergio, It is located in a green strongbox on the deck of your crews ship. Upon opening it i will post its contents.)

For Axis

The merchant turned when he heard "big nasty one", and right enough, he widened his eyes at the discovery of a very good quality head. The other three well enough in their own, but this one was a different league entirely.

"Quite quite QUITE the lot, i would say. If you talk, i will pack, deal?" The merchant said, rolling up the sleeves on his shirt in preperation of grabbing, wrapping and packing anything Axis might need. With reservations ofcourse..

(You will be able to stock up fully on any general supply you can think of. Stuff like nails, boards, tar, rope, coal, food, salt, water, everything fully stocked and you could even then still add a few more exotic items on there without breaking the bank.

Go nuts~)
Sep 3, 2013 1:01 AM

Mar 2009
After what could only be described as the pinnacle of masculine epicness Noah smiled in content as the blacksmith walked away from him and Ringer. Ringer seemed to still be in awe as he held the blacksmith's manifesto in his hands. Honestly in looked as if he were holding a small notepad in his bulking hands, but that's just the might of the iron blooded member of the Goldforge pirates.

Noah was also thankful for the blacksmith's generosity, being that the strongbox's contents would be for him.

"Mate, I think I was wrong when I said this place was an overwhelming fuck. This place is a colossal fuck, but you know what. That man right there, he holds it all together, and that makes him a bloody artist," Noah added as his grin widened whilst the blacksmith walked away.

"Well then, I suppose well be heading back then?" He asked Ringer.
Sep 3, 2013 1:02 AM

Dec 2009
Axis first stocks up on general supplies, bot food and tinker based before carefully looking around the store until he noticed weird contraption in the corner. Upon closer inspection Axis deduced it to be a peddle-powered generator, the exact kind of thing Axis had been trying to think of before arriving on Voettfang.

Axis points towards the contraption and continues to look before spotting a pile of dials, not being an expert in them he had no idea what they did but he was sure Frost would appreciate them and indicated towards them aswell.

"That should be it unless of course the heads are still worth more than what I've got. In which case I'd take any extra in solid gold if you have it."
Sep 3, 2013 1:26 AM

Jul 2008

For Axis

The shopkeeper rushed around and got everything axis asked for together. Except when he came to the dials the shopkeeper seemed to hesitate.
"The shells are very rare my boy. They are from a world in the clouds, and rarely are they seen down here.. Naturally they are very valuable" He said.

He turned and stared at the heads the crew had gathered, and at Axis. He seemed hesitant, but finally sighed in defeat. "Fine, lucky for you i really want those heads!" He said, trying to hide the sting of having to give up the dials.

"What? You want gold too!?" He said, his eyes displaying actual fear.

"i.. i cant, it would ruin me!" The shopkeeper cried and embraced the chest in the middle of the room, clearly his location of all his gold.
"I-i wont!"
Sep 3, 2013 1:42 AM

Dec 2009
Axis smiles at the mans reaction when it comes to the gold

"Okay okay, i'm not trying to ruin you. Thanks for the service,"

Axis piles onto a small cart provided by the merchant to help carry the cargo to the scavenger.

Merchant: "Just leave that cart by the docks! My apprentice will come and collect it"

Axis waves goodbye and heads back to the scavenger, getting the crew to load up the haul onto the ship and making sure to tell them to leave the cart behind. Once everyone is aboard Axis goes below deck and gets into his seat and powers the engine as the scavenger heads off to sea once more, with a new crew member in tow.
Sep 3, 2013 1:44 AM

Jul 2008
Ringer was indeed in awe after what he had just witnessed. It was a moment of magic, where Ringer was faced with a manlyness so vast it dwarfed his own to the size of a horny schoolgirls in comparison. He might have won the manifesto, but he had been utterly crushed in badassery by the blacksmith of the lava.

"I..uhm.."

"Mate, I think I was wrong when I said this place was an overwhelming fuck. This place is a colossal fuck, but you know what. That man right there, he holds it all together, and that makes him a bloody artist"
Noah's comment snapped Ringer out of his daze. He laughed in agreement.

"Bwahaha, a durn artist indeed!"

Nodding at Noahs question to return, he tucked the manifesto in his pocket and set off towards Sanity's Edge
Sep 3, 2013 1:44 AM

Feb 2010
Frost was behind Axis as he pointed to the dials, which was a cause of much intrigue to him.

"The shells are very rare my boy. They are from a world in the clouds, and rarely are they seen down here.. Naturally they are very valuable."

Frost tried not to act nervous, though his brow lifted as if he didn't believe the man. Hopefully that's what it would seem like, because in fact, there was only one place where you could get those dials, though it was true enough they did come from the sky at one point.

Those dials are one's like on the homeland...

Everything seemed to go smoothly, and with his comrades he boarded the Scavenger.

Sep 3, 2013 2:25 AM

May 2010
Sergio took his hat off and bowed his head as a sign of respect to the blacksmith as the man turned and walked away from them. Sergio wasn’t sure if he’d ever see another man as strong as the blacksmith. Perhaps strong was the wrong word. It was more like conviction; will. It was something many lacked these days. However, the two walking down the volcano with him seemed to emit that same feeling as well.

“It really was an honor to have met a man like him. We should count ourselves blessed.” Sergio smiled at Ringer and Noah as he put his hat back on. “Hopefully some day, we can come back and share a drink with him.”

He stood there for a moment until he realized he had forgotten something.

“Ah, where are my manners? My name’s Sergio Phillips. I’m a member of the Midnight Pirates.” He reached out his right hand to Noah and Ringer as a friendly gesture. “I’d also like to apologize for my intrusion back there. Everythin’ was goin’ to hell quicker than you could say ‘Draw’! I hope you don’t mind me taggin’ along til we get back to the docks?”

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 3, 2013 2:32 AM

Jul 2008
While waiting for her crew, Diana sat on the edge of Sanity's Edge at a loss for what to do while she waited. So she gently kicks her feet and watches the sky.

Then an idea comes to mind. She stands up and swiftly heads for her cabin shutting the door behind her and searching through what remained of her luggage. Triumphantly, she pulls out a single tone dial. It wasn't destroyed after all~

She plugs her headphones into the tone dial and activates it...a mistake. What once seemed like beautiful music to her was now unleashing a cacophony of emotions now that she had all of her memories back. Her face twisted into a pained grimace as tears flowed down her cheeks. In her shame, she held her head in her hands and could do nothing but continue listening...listening to her own voice singing on the night she left her island to die.
Sep 3, 2013 5:22 AM

Mar 2009
"Aye, the name's Noah mate, and the big fella next to me is Ringer," Noah responded as he gripped Sergio's right hand with his own. However, he didn't mentioned whom nor what they were associated with because Noah did not want the responsibility of leaving a "trail" of sorts regardless if Sergio was an enemy.

The three managed to make it back to the docks where they would soon bid farewell to each other, and upon the closing of their formalities Noah noticed that the bridge was still being patrolled by Pellew and his men. With a sigh of relief Noah made his way to the water, hoping to find their boat to sail back to the Sanity's Edge.
Sep 5, 2013 5:31 PM
Jul 2012
Once auami gets the heads from boomie she takes them to the drauger marketplace and gets as much milk barrels can can and loads them onto a cart and heads to the docks once she's there she finda a merchant ship and seeks passage by paying them 1000 beli. As she sits on the deck drinking milk she sees a pirate ship outside the current and takes her chest and milk and loads it on the row boat then rows the row boat toward the pirate ship and waves them down
Sep 6, 2013 12:02 PM

Jul 2008
Ringer made a mockery of a marines salute and used it as a greeting when Noah introduced him. Ringer was always the type to appear trusting, but keeping his guard up in secret. He liked being prepared in case shit hit the fan, but preferred giving people the benefit of the doubt.

Ringers belly growled again, the sound becoming increasingly more intense with each growl.
"Feel like i could eat a bullwhale!" He noted and stepped into the little boat, tipping it strongly under his weight.

After making their way back to the edge, Ringer told Pellew to leave shore, and they waved goodbye to another island on their journey.

Noah

Upon returning, Noah finds a strongbox on deck. It literally had his name on it, as per the note attached to the box. It was clear the blacksmith had tried writing a message of sorts after his battle with the draugr and stafkarl leaders, but it was all gibberish ending in "best of luck".

Opening the box would reveal the sword the blacksmith had shown them earlyer. Struck against the ground or anything creating friction would ignite the blade, and the fire would grow hotter and Noah grew stronger, that much was evident from the blacksmiths handling of it.

Sergio

Likewise, on the deck of Sergios ship, a similiar lockbox to the one Noah received had been placed. Only this box was shapen more like an ammobox then then a weaponcase. It was also much larger.

Opening the box would reveal two sets of 24 bullets, one set black with red stripes along the rifles, and the other a deeper more red-brownish with the same red stripes. There was a note attached to the box from the blacksmith, appearently written by himself TO himself long before the battle:

"Made these just for fun, but turned out they are quite strong. 24 of them ignite the moment they are fired, creating a fireball, thats the ones with the red stripes on top here. Now the 24 brown ones in the bottom of the case is pretty neat, gave them a solder coating to delay the ignition and contain it like a stick of dynamite. They dont catch fire until they hit something which removes the coating, making them explode. I dont have a name for them yet, but im sure i'll come up with something in time.."

(Both the bullets, and the sword, will grow with your chars. Or atleast the hotness of the flame produced will. This should enable them to still be useful when your chars SP progress into the 3 and 4thousands )
PsynergiSep 7, 2013 12:56 AM
Sep 22, 2013 5:25 AM

Dec 2009
Voettfang SP Rewards

Hai: 650sp
Jyenh: 650sp
Shadow: 500sp
Miku: 500sp

Tali: 500sp (both chars? since they are seperate)

Psy: 500sp + story NPC
Motion: 500sp

Shiura_Aoi: 500sp

Ender: 500sp

Kaos: 500sp
BD: 500sp
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Revolution meets Goldforge - A Meeting of Men

Haissem - Sep 22, 2013

5 by MotionBlue »»
Sep 28, 2013 8:19 PM

» The Revolution Pirates (travel thread) ( 1 2 )

Haissem - Jul 13, 2013

75 by Haissem »»
Sep 22, 2013 7:38 PM

» (Free-roam) The Goldforge Pirates (Journey Thread)

Psynergi - Jul 19, 2013

30 by Tamoball »»
Sep 22, 2013 5:42 PM

» Shipwreck Island ((Midnight Pirates Island. If you want to join then shoot me a message.))

baxter09 - Sep 15, 2013

1 by ender95 »»
Sep 20, 2013 6:36 PM

» Noah and Ringers chronicles - The Goldforge Secret (Invite only)

Psynergi - Sep 2, 2013

2 by Psynergi »»
Sep 3, 2013 1:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.