Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 27, 2013 12:10 PM
Oct 2012
The Old Britannia has sent some of it's forces to take the shore of Baltic sea. EU has reacted too late, so they could only sent a small amount of Knightmares. Make the end of this battle!

All Old Britannians and EU members who have approved cahracters and geass( if geass users) may post here. As mentioned before, Old Britannia has sent a fleet of Knightmares, and EU has to defend. At the end of each post, write the Sakuradite you have left.
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
Have whitstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, these hands will never hold anything,
So, as I pray: Unlimited Blade Works
And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 27, 2013 12:14 PM
Oct 2012
Jacob smiled as his Sutherland deluxe approached the Baltic sea. As the 16th succesor to Britannia throne, he leaded this small operation.

[sakuradite=24-3 for activating a knightmare]
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
Each one remembering.
Jun 27, 2013 12:45 PM
Apr 2009
"In five, four, three, two, one, go!" said the intercom in the drop ship to the team of super soldiers to drop over their location. Gordon started running with the whole team in his armor then leaped out of the back of the drop ship and started falling down towards earth for their location. As they were reaching the team on their channel yelled "Deploy Chute!". When was about deploy his chute his pack malfunction and couldn't get his chute then he yelled "My damn chute can't deploy. I am going have to use armor lock!". It was the only way to reach the ground without any serious injuries. He the activated it and made his armor was locked up and he couldn't move a muscle. He slammed into the earth and made a small crater around him. The team landed and helped him to get up on his feet to engage the battle.
I'll eat your ribs and your soul! I'LL EAT THEM UP!
Jun 28, 2013 1:51 AM

Nov 2010
(Sub Bennie EU)

Quickly after getting the distress signal she ran to the armory to get extra ammo and equipment. She saw Li Zheng who was already anxiously awaiting this. She managed to coerce Li Zheng of this being a drill, she was not wary of what the battlefield would do to him, but what he would do to the battlefield, he knew no self control and was too much of a liability. She had told him to "get ready to pay for dinner". This had Li Zheng believe it was just another drill, ones he dreaded, since the loser would always pay for dinner and he never used his geas against her, so he had always lost. As he went back to his quarters, she prepared extra equipment for hand to hand combat just in case and got in her Panzer- Hummel, a long ranged artillery. She met up with most of her squad, just outside of Baltic shore, it was still dark even though it was almost day, they had set up a parameter with her group and a few others from other companies. They were ready to lay siege if needed. However they did not want to destroy the facility for it harbored unique technology that surely Old Britannia was aware of. It was up to the infantry to try to secure it. She was tempted to join them, but thought otherwise. If she were to go in a suicide mission, no one would take command in this chaos. She was the highest ranking officer. She begrudgingly held her ground as she waited for confirmation of the ground troops.

[Sakuradite remaining 10, 2 for activation]
MinM66Jun 29, 2013 4:22 AM
Jun 28, 2013 2:04 AM

Jun 2012
[Several Bloodhound kightmare frames lie in underground deployment bays couple hundred yards for the expected impact point of the Britannian forces.]

Annie rest in her knightmare awaiting orders listen closely to her sqaud's com signal as her captain begins to give orders. "'The situation has been confirmed, we have Britannian kightmares approaching the shoreline, as well as power-armor infantry already making contact. The 43rd Bloodhound assault squad is to remain hidden high-priority targets are marked. once the signal is given we are to engage on the main force from both-sides after that move on targets marked in red. For now silence your frames. Over.'" Annie takes a deep breath to calm her mind -as this is her first experience on the real battlefield. Annie turns the key to her frame and removes it silencing the kightmare to reduce the chance of being detected.
[sakuradite-12]
64poweredJun 28, 2013 2:08 AM
"The incident, are you behind it? If you are i'll slash you, and if you arn't i'll slash you and move on."
Jun 28, 2013 2:45 AM
Oct 2012
Jacob calmly piloted his knightmare. He knew Britannia will win.It always does....But one thing is bothering him: who might be the leader of the opposing army? He decided to take several troops, 5 or so, and try to fly near enemies from the left side, while the main group attacks the shore. It will make the EU cornered.

[Sakuradite- 21]
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
Each one remembering.
Jun 28, 2013 3:07 AM

Nov 2010
(Sub Bennie EU)

While bennie knew they had the advantage in numbers, they were caught with their pants down, and were no match for them in close combat she still vigilantly waited confirmation on the infantry securing the facility. She waited and waited, and she finally got a call. "This is P3 our Squad leader is down we are getting flanked by ---" The call ended.

Thinking to herself the P Squad is as good as gone, now all that remains is L, B and her squad Q. P was positioned on the northern side awaiting orders. L was next in line, she immediately got on the line with L1 she ordered him to fall back east of her. She also told B squad to remain vigilant on all sides for a possible flank on them as well. She decided to make a trap for her unsuspecting guest.

This was the best course of action to minimize the casualties and maximize theirs. They could not get pinned down, she would have use the infantry as bait, though she hated that she had to do this, her artillery was no match in close range combat. And now it was their move.
Jun 28, 2013 3:24 AM

Nov 2010
(Main Li Zheng EU)

As he was in his room he started to wonder why Bennie had not come to tease him, he had been waiting for 2 hours that is usually the amount of time it takes for the drill to finish. He now started to suspect something was wrong, he immediately grabbed his wheelchair and made his way to his Shen Hu
Jun 28, 2013 4:08 AM
Apr 2009
Main character:
The team started moving through in seeing if they can pick off some infantry. They ran into one squad of scouts. The team executed them quickly and still moving through EU's infantry of soldiers picking them off one by one. "Team saber has already made contact sir." said on the channel that Jacob was on.
Noble8Jun 28, 2013 4:22 AM
I'll eat your ribs and your soul! I'LL EAT THEM UP!
Jun 28, 2013 11:04 AM

Jun 2012
Annie:

The chatter on the squad's com channel begins to pick up again "' We've got 5 hostiles approaching our left flank, they are Air-bound Sutherlands. the head of the flight pattern has been marked. Annie,John,Ryan prepare to engage I'll deploy and communications jam, switch to channel 5676.5 it will be ale to pierce the jam, once launched move quickly and take them out. Over."' Annie activates her knightmare and running a quick diagnostic to make sure if her frame won't stop working in the midst of combat. "Everything is in order." she then switches her com channel to what her captain said. "Roger that captain, Bloodhound 43.5 ready to deploy. Over" she said into her com, confirmation as came from the other two units.
"The incident, are you behind it? If you are i'll slash you, and if you arn't i'll slash you and move on."
Jul 1, 2013 2:52 AM

Nov 2010
(Sub Bennie EU)

Bennie knew the facility was likely more important than her life and the life of her troops. However she refused to sacrifice their lives for it. They were ill equipped to handle close range combat and needed to rely on the strength of the infantry and knightmares in the front lines, she could handle a rifle and go with most of them, however if she did her artillery would likely fall in command of L1 and knowing the sniveling bloodthirsty coward that he is they would likely be doomed. All they could do is wait to ambush them and hope to stop them before they reached the infantry in the front lines. Squad leader L1: "Hostiles spotted" "All squads prepare to handle stragglers" "Commander Bennie, incoming 5 hostiles." There were far less than she had anticipated, she planned to just blast them from afar and retreat if things got too dicey. (It might work) she thought to herself. Bennie: "How did it go L1, did you set everything up along the way?" Squad L1: "We managed to set everything up commander all that is left is to activate it". The Brits were approaching, it almost seemed too easy. Squad B1: "Commander they are about to approach the facility and our frontline, we should shoot them and get it over with, what are you waiting for commander, if it doesn't work our front line will be pinned and we will lose. She patiently waited, and waited. "COMMANDER" yelled L1. (Almost there) she thought. She hated killing, and had very rarely fired herself. While she knows that her commands have likely killed hundreds of people, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, daughters, sons. "COMMANDER!" B1 yelled once more, "Activate the Gefion Disturber" she ordered. L1 clicked his tongue at her as he pressed the button. She hated dealing with L1, he was a bloodthirsty coward. His squad as well were likely of the same kind of scum she detested. They were the type who would even kill surrendering troops from a safe distance. In artillery squads there were two kinds of people, the kind that killed for pleasure at a distance fearing their own demise, and the kind that hated combat yet were ironically in the army. The Gefion disturber worked, it managed to capture all of them. (fuuu) she exhaled, finally was able to calm down. As she approached the knightmares she wondered who was behind the demise of P squad, B1 and L1 were both angry at this decision by her, however she threatened to court martial both if they refused to comply. B1 was upset at the deaths of P squad while L1 just wanted to kill. While she could sympathize with B even if they did kill them, it would not bring P squad back, and they were likely far more valuable alive than dead, as she saw the deluxed knightmare she knew she had made the right decision.
MinM66Jul 1, 2013 9:11 AM
Jul 1, 2013 3:10 AM

Nov 2010
(Main Li Zheng EU)

As he was he was flying towards the fight he was connected to the communications the entire time, he wondered why she did not just engage the front lines and help the infantry. He knew she hated unnecessary violence but that would have been best option, unless... he quickly took a look on his map, he saw a facility right in the midst of the chaos. That was it, she was afraid to destroy the facility. He changed his radio frequency quickly headed towards the front line. There were not many people within the facility, and those that were there he quickly took care of them. "What is the situation?" he demanded to know, "Hey cripple no one asked you to come, go back behind your mothers skirts" the radio blasted with laughter, Y Squad commander was one of the most competent fighters in EU, however he was one of the most insufferable people. He had always mocked him, while Bennie would defend him and even broke one of his teeth once, he rarely bothered him again. He sighed, "she sent me here to assist you from brits getting our discovery." They went silent, (bingo) Li Zheng thought. "Why would she send you of all people" Y2 asked, "yeah you are terrible at controlling that thing" Y5 backed him up. "Whatever" Squad leader Y replied, "just don't accidentally kill us" everyone laughed. (Accidentally?) Li Zheng thought to himself as he smiled.

[Shen Hu 22, 2 for activation]
MinM66Jul 1, 2013 4:01 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Deeper to Asia

jokubasinc - Jul 1, 2013

0 by jokubasinc »»
Jul 1, 2013 2:24 AM

Sticky: » Character creation

jokubasinc - Jun 25, 2013

7 by frogoten »»
Jun 30, 2013 7:16 PM

Sticky: » Geass register

jokubasinc - Jun 25, 2013

4 by frogoten »»
Jun 30, 2013 7:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.