Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2013 11:21 AM
Oct 2012
You MUST have one main and one sub character, you can also have 1 minor and 1 non playable if you want.

Main character can be normal person or geass user (1, 2,3) starts with 24 sakuradite
NPC can be normal person or geass user( 1,2,3) dont write his sakuradite
sub character can be normal person or geass user(1,2) starts with 12 sakuradite
minor character can be normal person or geass user(1) starts with 6 sakuradite

Name:
Personality:
Bio (short):
Knightmare frame controlled: use an existing or create yours.
Faction: Japan, Old Britannia, south tribes, Europe Union
Geass level: no geass, one, two, three(immortality code), write your geass at geass register
Sakuradite power: upgraded by SP
Geass use %( only for geass users): each thread gives you 5%, level 1 geass users and civils start with 0%, level 2 with 60% and level 3 with 100%

Scientist accidentally infected everyone with sakuradite, so people use generation XII knightmares by using their own energy. Activating and using geass also requires sakuradite.
jokubasincJun 26, 2013 9:41 AM
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
Have whitstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, these hands will never hold anything,
So, as I pray: Unlimited Blade Works
And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 26, 2013 9:46 AM
Oct 2012
Main character

Sub character
jokubasincJun 28, 2013 12:24 AM
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
Have whitstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, these hands will never hold anything,
So, as I pray: Unlimited Blade Works
And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
Jun 26, 2013 7:39 PM
Apr 2009
Main character:
Name:Gordon Hartman
Appearance:
Armor:

With no armor:

Personality: Very gentlemen like to some girls, Very serious in important times, smart in tactics on the battlefield, Outgoing, Courageous.
Bio (short): Gordon served the Britannian empire very well when he joined at the age of 18 to serve as a loyal soldier. Later on the the Britannian Military wanted him to be one of the test subjects to a super soldier Prototype armor. He went through alot of special training to become the very few people to get the prototype. He survived the Crucial training and still loyal to the old empire as if he joined it before.

Knightmare frame controlled: Sutherland infantry, 3 sakuradite to activate it
Weapons Hand gun and assault rifle
(I'm sorta confused with the sakuradite is that energy for your knightmare?)

Faction: Old Britannia
level: no geass
Sakuradite power: 24
Sakuradite energy is made so geass and non-geass would have the same stat. As your main character, it starts with 24. I edited your pictures and i edited your info, so the character is:

APPROVED
jokubasincJun 27, 2013 1:26 AM
I'll eat your ribs and your soul! I'LL EAT THEM UP!
Jun 26, 2013 9:41 PM

Nov 2010
Main Character

Sub Character

Minor Character

I know you don't need geas for a knightmare, but shen hu is different, it requires a certain finesse and agility that Li Zheng lacks, that is why he requires his geas active to use his knightmare effectively

I think you didnt get the idea of Sakuradite.You dont have to have a geass to activate a knightmare, only Geass and Knnightmares uses Sakuradite.

APPROVED
MinM66Jul 1, 2013 4:17 AM
Jun 27, 2013 1:46 AM

Jun 2012
Name: Kyoshi Hakushima
Appearance: short, dark silver(almost black) hair;Thin-glasses

Personality:Friendly and adaptable, he is a very calm-minded and collected
individual. he can quickly take in his situation and adapt to it(this doesn't apply to military tactics as he is never 100% sure of anyone's ability, except for his own.)

Bio (short): Kyoshi gained his geass from an old friend of his as a "gift" for acceptance into university he quickly grew to understand the it was indeed a real power(despite his speculation) graduated from university majoring in advanced physics and engineering, shortly after his graduation he was recruited in to special research division of the Britannian military, there he worked closely on XII gen Knightmare Frames. Kyoshi secretly stole parts from the frames he worked on to start building his own custom knightmare after the learn about plans for war - Kyoshi has always been partial to his japanese heritage and never really liked britannia, and now that the war has start Kyoshi seeks to destory Britannia from the inside

Knightmare frame controlled: Wraithgard Custom XII-gen Prototype MK-1

Faction: Japanese, but pretends to be Old Britannian

Geass level: 2
Geass use %( only for geass users): 60%

APPROVED
jokubasincJun 27, 2013 10:53 AM
"The incident, are you behind it? If you are i'll slash you, and if you arn't i'll slash you and move on."
Jun 27, 2013 4:16 PM

Jun 2012
Sub Character
Name: Annie Faire
Appearance: Long, Green, pinned up hair
Personality: Awkward around people, cocky in a knightmare
Bio (short):Annie grew up in a military family, the strict her father -a renowned kightmare pilot, and her mother -a high ranking solider, laid down made it hard for her to make friends when she was young. when she turned 18 she was sent to a renowned military academy in a section of China controlled by the EU. there see graduated at the top of her class in Leadership, Academics, a front line combat. She also show jaw-dropping talent with a kightmare, showing a record-breaking 100% aptitude with XII gen frames. she was almost immediately recruited into the military and put into a elite knightmare squad.

Knightmare frame controlled: XII-gen Assault Frame Bloodhound

Faction:EU

Sakuradite power: 12

]
APPROVED
jokubasincJun 28, 2013 1:22 AM
"The incident, are you behind it? If you are i'll slash you, and if you arn't i'll slash you and move on."
Jun 27, 2013 6:51 PM
Apr 2009
Support character:
Name: Nomad
Appearance:
Armor:

Personality: Doesn't show emotion, cold, Very serious, Doesn't have feelings, Mostly a lone wolf

Bio (short): Nomad is not his real name but it's his code name. He was the first Britannian soldier to be a super soldier prototype. He went through training very well and became the very first super soldier in Britannian's history. Sometime back when the Japan was still under the britannian empire shortly before it was free he was assigned in some spec ops missions to stop terrorist dead in their tracks to have Japan back but when he was about to wipe them he was led to the european front to stop the Union there. After one of his missions he sacrifice himself to let the Royal britannian team of soldiers to live for there honor. When the troops came back they were awarded and the Britannian empire believed for that sacrifice Nomad did he died in action. Today he is still alive in the european front still sabotaging the EU plans and becoming a unknown hostile to them as well.

Knightmare frame controlled: Sometimes gets his hands On a Sutherland equipped with combat blades on the each risk that can be pulled automatically out, Rail gun with heavy rounds that can be very limited even they have to be used wisely, Hand gun. uses 3 Sakuradite

Faction: Old Britannia
Geass level: no geass

APPROVED
jokubasincJun 28, 2013 12:30 AM
I'll eat your ribs and your soul! I'LL EAT THEM UP!
Jun 30, 2013 7:16 PM

Dec 2012
Name: kia coldhart
Personality: kind but don't make friends often and tend to forget things a lot
Bio (short): he dose not rember anything from his pass. the name Kia couldhart was given to him buy some man as he pss by were he live do to the fact he had no frinds.
Faction: south tribes
he has no nightmare
Geass level: one
Geass use 0%

Its nice you made a southern tribes character.I fixed your sakuradite to 24 as i understood its your main char.

APPROVED
jokubasincJul 1, 2013 2:20 AM
..... :'(
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Attack on Europa's western coast.

jokubasinc - Jun 27, 2013

11 by MinM66 »»
Jul 1, 2013 3:10 AM

» Deeper to Asia

jokubasinc - Jul 1, 2013

0 by jokubasinc »»
Jul 1, 2013 2:24 AM

Sticky: » Geass register

jokubasinc - Jun 25, 2013

4 by frogoten »»
Jun 30, 2013 7:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.