Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 27, 2013 6:15 PM

Nov 2011
I found my teacher having a**l sex with Pedro and nobody asked me to join.
I luv u
Jun 27, 2013 6:16 PM

Sep 2010
I had this creepy old science teacher in 7th grade. I swear she was like 90 years old and whenever she would talk it would sound like nails on a chalkboard. I would be so relieved on days when she wasn't teaching cause her voice was hard to understand not to mention painful.

Then there was this douche bag my 9th grade history class that looked like a groundhog who would hand out detention for stupid shit. Also he wouldn't let anyone to go to the bathroom even when they did have doctor slips stating they have urinary or other matters that require then to frequent the bathroom. That was pretty shitty since my bus ride was 45 minutes long and sometimes I would barely make it to my bus if the bell was late. -___-

In 10th grade another science teacher grabbed a student's ass and said it felt nice and he got fired and lost his teaching license.

Finally in the 12th grade my Agriculture teacher got fired and probably payed a huge ass fine for extorting money from the softball team he coached, but then it was all good he wasn't really a good teacher anyways and the person who subbed the rest of the year was a friend of Dad's and he was my teacher for Ag 1 and 2 back in 9th and 10th grade. He also raised my score from an C to an A since I was graduating so well this story ended nicely for me that is. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

35 by MalchikRepaid »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 4 hours ago

8 by Zettaiken »»
54 minutes ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

67 by Rhaelynne »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Is intelligence overrated?

pludel2 - Mar 29

28 by tsukareru »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

31 by tsukareru »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.