Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Sayonara Football Chapter 8 Discussion

Jun 9, 2013 1:03 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Such a proactive little story and the author really can draw motion very well, pages 198-199 and 208-209 were exceptionally well made.

I really laughed out loud when Yasuaki confessed to Onda in the end.

Oct 11, 2014 12:42 PM

Pretty good series overall. I was glad that the title didn't quite mean that Onda would be unable to continue to play 'cuz of her injury. Now that would be tragic.

Aug 10, 2016 11:55 AM
7.14 on MAL ... A lot of dudes must be jealous of Onda.... xD

I remembered playing Football & Futsal with guys when I was in middle school, high school and university.... That's because 95% of girls didn't want to play :D

Nov 14, 2016 3:10 PM
Depsite it being a short series, I honestly really love it. Onda was such a headstrong character that I really cheered for~ I found it really cute on the guys having a crush on her ;)

Mar 11, 2017 3:18 PM

Must read for all football fans! Brilliant!

Wish it was longer but it was amazing while it lasted

Oct 28, 2017 9:39 PM

I really enjoyed this short manga. Good finale as well.

For those that want a continuation to the story.... check out Sayonara Watashi no Cramer.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Jun 16, 2020 11:22 PM
Okay, that's a really good history

I've never seen an female protagonist in a soccer history, I really loved it, Onda is such a nice character.

This series used a bunch of cliches, buts they are pretty well worked. So it's really not a problem, anyways you can read it in one night and it's worth.

Some points didn't have the deserved ending, but I'll let them passa because I know there's a series of Onda on High School releasing today (Sayonara, watashi no cramer). But you don't have to worry about having to read the new series, this one have a good closure and it's a history good for itself.

The manga coments about girls in football, with the question "Is physical all that matters in soccer ? Are man superior to woman ?". The answers are all in the manga. READ IT

Preview MangaManga Store