Forum Settings
Forums
Sayonara, Football
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2013 1:03 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Such a proactive little story and the author really can draw motion very well, pages 198-199 and 208-209 were exceptionally well made.

I really laughed out loud when Yasuaki confessed to Onda in the end.
Oct 11, 2014 12:42 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
Pretty good series overall. I was glad that the title didn't quite mean that Onda would be unable to continue to play 'cuz of her injury. Now that would be tragic.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

Aug 10, 2016 11:55 AM
Jan 2015
7.14 on MAL ... A lot of dudes must be jealous of Onda.... xD

I remembered playing Football & Futsal with guys when I was in middle school, high school and university.... That's because 95% of girls didn't want to play :D
Nov 14, 2016 3:10 PM
Jun 2016
Depsite it being a short series, I honestly really love it. Onda was such a headstrong character that I really cheered for~ I found it really cute on the guys having a crush on her ;)
Mar 11, 2017 3:18 PM

Jan 2016
Must read for all football fans! Brilliant!

Wish it was longer but it was amazing while it lasted
Oct 28, 2017 9:39 PM

May 2015
I really enjoyed this short manga. Good finale as well.

For those that want a continuation to the story.... check out Sayonara Watashi no Cramer.

We ultimately fear what spawns from within us ~Shinsekai yori
Music is freedom. ~Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Jun 16, 2020 11:22 PM
Apr 2020
Okay, that's a really good history

I've never seen an female protagonist in a soccer history, I really loved it, Onda is such a nice character.

This series used a bunch of cliches, buts they are pretty well worked. So it's really not a problem, anyways you can read it in one night and it's worth.

Some points didn't have the deserved ending, but I'll let them passa because I know there's a series of Onda on High School releasing today (Sayonara, watashi no cramer). But you don't have to worry about having to read the new series, this one have a good closure and it's a history good for itself.

The manga coments about girls in football, with the question "Is physical all that matters in soccer ? Are man superior to woman ?". The answers are all in the manga. READ IT
Nov 5, 2023 1:48 PM
Nov 2023
Very good manga! I hope to read more from the author in the future.

More topics from this board

» excuse me

NG_Chloe - Aug 24, 2020

3 by NG_Chloe »»
Sep 6, 2020 10:12 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.