Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2013 2:26 AM
Apr 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This one is titled Mizu no Tsuki no Shou

First off, this girl does not look like a fourteen year old. I'd say she's in the upper teens, maybe around 16 ~ 17. But eh this was just a blunder on the artists part.

Wow. Wowwy wow wow. I knew something like this was going to happen, but it still hurts even though I know it's going to turn bad. Everything starts off so well in the beginning, with the two cousins finally reuniting with one another. Suigetsu was really adorable, and I was glad that Kazuma was a really nice guy. I honestly thought that things would turn out okay. Nuh uh.

Suigetsu being sick was the turning point. For what Suigetsu's worth, the leader hag tried to milk all the money she could from her body before she becomes useless and dies. Reasonable from a business standpoint, but it still hurts inside like mad. Note that in her moment of sickness, she was a virgin who was sold to multiple customers. Excuse me while I go build a time machine and my iron man suit.

As for Kazuma, he turned into a criminal for her sake but it was all for naught. The way he carried her to the lake with the moon's reflection on the surface was so beautiful, yet so sad. In the end, he fulfilled his childhood promise of bringing her to the moon and I guess from the last page that it's supposed to be a happily ever after thing.

Easily the saddest chapter out of the four. But a great read nonetheless.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kagerou Inazuma Mizu no Tsuki Chapter 2 Discussion

harrysoung - Jun 2, 2013

1 by Bheaze »»
May 31, 2014 10:40 PM

Poll: » Kagerou Inazuma Mizu no Tsuki Chapter 1 Discussion

harrysoung - Jun 2, 2013

1 by Bheaze »»
May 31, 2014 9:25 PM

Poll: » Kagerou Inazuma Mizu no Tsuki Chapter 4 Discussion

harrysoung - Jun 2, 2013

0 by harrysoung »»
Jun 2, 2013 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.