Sep 24, 2013 4:50 PM

Sep 2013
Still hot...
Sep 24, 2013 4:53 PM

Apr 2012
HalfMetalJacket said:
Strange. I remembered them as abs...
But official official says abs.

In some cases seeing is believing so unless we get a clear view of her belly anime/manga then all we have are strong guesses. Whether they confirm it or not; unless a scene or picture is conclusive then I'm not buying it. An official can just say it to drum up buzz and marketing purposes btw.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 24, 2013 4:53 PM
Jul 2013
SeriousBoy1 said:
Still hot...

QFT.
Sep 24, 2013 5:46 PM

Apr 2012
Bottom line I don't really care if she has abs or not. Mikasa's face is enough to get the job done in the HOT category IMO. I'm just contesting if things are factual or not because when a lot of people start believing something that is not true then it usually replaces fact.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.

To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 24, 2013 7:56 PM

Aug 2013
What the fuck did I just read?

This can't be real tea?

My mind is forever scarred.
Sep 24, 2013 9:11 PM
Aug 2013
As a girl, I have mixed views on her abs. On one side, abs don't make her look feminine at all. If I were a guy, I probably wouldn't like them. However, I also like how a female protagonist is finally realistic and not a delicate damsel like Orihime from Bleach.
Sep 24, 2013 9:19 PM

Jul 2013
I don't get the problem. Whats not sexy about being fit?
Hi
Sep 24, 2013 9:32 PM

Sep 2012
Don't mind if a girl is fit, but if a girl/guy looks like they have huge potatoes lodged in there stomach I think it looks a little weird. Esp on such a small female. Is it believable to me? no, Mikasa is fit but she is not she hulk. Is it attractive? It shows character, but I don't find it physically attractive.
Sep 24, 2013 9:35 PM
Sep 2013
Janethan23 said:
HalfMetalJacket said:

In some cases seeing is believing so unless we get a clear view of her belly anime/manga then all we have are strong guesses. Whether they confirm it or not; unless a scene or picture is conclusive then I'm not buying it. An official can just say it to drum up buzz and marketing purposes btw.

http://i.imgur.com/BQsTk0o.jpg
Sep 24, 2013 10:17 PM

Apr 2012
Wutrolflol said:
Janethan23 said:
HalfMetalJacket said:

So a guy in a magazine drew it... so what?

Sep 24, 2013 10:20 PM

Nov 2010
Janethan23 said:
Wutrolflol said:
Janethan23 said:
HalfMetalJacket said:

Mangakas draw the cover art.
Sep 24, 2013 10:23 PM

Nov 2011
Wait are people actually doubting that Mikasa has abs despite many, many official artworks that depict it them.
The Art of Eight
Sep 24, 2013 10:30 PM

Apr 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Janethan23 said:
Wutrolflol said:
Janethan23 said:
HalfMetalJacket said:

Mangakas draw the cover art.

Let me say this again; as long there is no actual solid in the anime/manga evidence. Everything else is just conceptual art.

Sep 24, 2013 10:45 PM

Nov 2010
Janethan23 said:
Let me say this again; as long there is no actual solid in the anime/manga evidence. Everything else is just conceptual art.
It's not conceptual art though, it's official art made by the mangaka.
Sep 24, 2013 10:50 PM

Nov 2011
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1345/60/1345601403983.png

This was in the manga at the end of a chapter and the author intended it to be the volume's cover. Its canon!
The Art of Eight
Sep 25, 2013 9:58 AM

Apr 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
It's not conceptual art though, it's official art made by the mangaka.

and
dankickyou said:
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1345/60/1345601403983.png

This was in the manga at the end of a chapter and the author intended it to be the volume's cover. Its canon!

Not good enough. An image that never made it in the actual story doesn't prove anything. It only proves that for some reason we don't know entirely, it wasn't included but was just good enough as an omake image made to just entertain. Lets not kid ourselves especially you manga readers; you'll see an extra page with a character drawn (mostly in chibi form) doing mostly mundane things and most of the time it's not to be taken seriously.

I don't dispute her having abs but rather dispute what is being considered factual when it's not substantiated by the actual anime/manga.

Sep 28, 2013 11:35 PM

Jul 2013
10/10. So hot.
Sep 29, 2013 5:07 PM

May 2012
She wasn't even awesome in the 2nd half of the anime adaptation.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 29, 2013 5:48 PM

Aug 2013
Shirubaasouru said:
She wasn't even awesome in the 2nd half of the anime adaptation.

Sure she was. At least the part where she made Annie fall from the wall was the same, although some other changes were made.
"Your argument is like a naked banana--it simply lacks appeal."
Dec 29, 2013 9:15 PM
Apr 2011
I just found a video of a female mma fighter that has a similar build as Mikasa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYm1NTnEc-o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s-L7YhZdxY
Jan 12, 2014 6:13 PM

Nov 2012
ravagestorm said:
I just found a video of a female mma fighter that has a similar build as Mikasa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYm1NTnEc-o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s-L7YhZdxY

yes

Jan 13, 2014 4:53 AM

Jan 2013
I like Mikasa's glutes. She definitely squats.
Apr 14, 2014 2:07 AM

Aug 2012
Them abs though
Jan 3, 2021 7:48 PM
Jan 2021
hello im new to this website so i cant tell if im replying to a comment or not but if i am im not trying to.

i think Mikasa is always so cute and hot i guess and she is the second strongest person on the show for a reason and i love her so yeah i think its hot i dont know why some people think shes not
Jan 14, 2021 7:31 PM
Jan 2018
sorry I commented on this thread just to make you read this :-)
Jan 14, 2021 7:33 PM

May 2020
7 year old threads are awesome
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.