Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 2, 2014 11:27 AM

Feb 2010
Anime product tester or game tester or something like that.
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 2, 2014 11:28 AM

Mar 2014
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

I read that as taster.
Apr 2, 2014 11:29 AM

Apr 2013
Repawn said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

I read that as taster.

*lick*

I like the game, but the box tastes like cardboard. Might wanna do something about it.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Apr 2, 2014 11:35 AM

Feb 2010
iSheep said:
Repawn said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

I read that as taster.

*lick*

I like the game, but the box tastes like cardboard. Might wanna do something about it.

Like that guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XStTAiiwDEw
Apr 2, 2014 11:39 AM

Sep 2012
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

My brother is actually a video game tester. It's not as fun as you'd imagine. Yeah, he gets to sit around and plus XB1 games all day, but it's always the same sections, of the same levels, over, and over, and over, until a bug shows up that must then be reported. And what happens if a bug doesn't show up? Well then it was all for naught, and you'll be starting on a new section of a new level when next you come in. And apparently you're not supposed to talk to anyone about anything you do because they're afraid of people selling information to competing companies, which is exactly as ridiculous as it sounds.
Apr 2, 2014 11:42 AM

Feb 2010
Ghost-Lightning said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

My brother is actually a video game tester. It's not as fun as you'd imagine. Yeah, he gets to sit around and plus XB1 games all day, but it's always the same sections, of the same levels, over, and over, and over, until a bug shows up that must then be reported. And what happens if a bug doesn't show up? Well then it was all for naught, and you'll be starting on a new section of a new level when next you come in. And apparently you're not supposed to talk to anyone about anything you do because they're afraid of people selling information to competing companies, which is exactly as ridiculous as it sounds.

Still beats having to leave my house for a job that's even less fun and just as repetitive (aka most jobs).
Apr 2, 2014 11:44 AM

Sep 2012
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Ghost-Lightning said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

Still beats having to leave my house for a job that's even less fun and just as repetitive (aka most jobs).

Understandable. And if nothing else, it kinda forces you to get good at games. I'm ashamed to say that whenever I try to test him in COD: Ghosts, it usually turns into a scene of homoerotic, incestuous molestation.
Apr 2, 2014 12:03 PM

Apr 2013
Ghost-Lightning said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

My older brother works for Microsoft (he's shifting jobs soon) but when Titanfall was still testing, he didn't want to test it so he asked me to play it.

Yeah. It really isn't as fun as it sounds.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Apr 2, 2014 12:26 PM

Sep 2012
iSheep said:
Ghost-Lightning said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

My older brother works for Microsoft (he's shifting jobs soon) but when Titanfall was still testing, he didn't want to test it so he asked me to play it.

The job, or Titanfall? Cause that game looks pretty ace tbh.
Apr 2, 2014 12:31 PM

Nov 2013
Ruler of the world.
If that doesn't work out I'd like to be a game designer.

I can see you

Apr 2, 2014 12:43 PM

Apr 2013
Ghost-Lightning said:
iSheep said:
Ghost-Lightning said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:

The job, or Titanfall? Cause that game looks pretty ace tbh.

The job. I have the actual game and it's really fun. But I had to play that tutorial mission through and through. It's got so many tutorial levels before you actually play and I was in an "endless loop" just playing them through.
Apr 2, 2014 1:33 PM

May 2013
actually i'd really like a chill job working at a shop, like comic store or record store or something, but those are mad hard to get it seems
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Apr 2, 2014 1:54 PM

Sep 2011
Already have mine:

To be able to sit behind a computer and shit post on MAL all day

(Well, depending on the wx I have to do anywhere between 30min - 2hrs worth of real work over a 12hr shift)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Apr 2, 2014 1:55 PM

Jun 2012
being a jerk King and kill all innocence peasant who not listen to my royal order..
Apr 2, 2014 7:06 PM
Nov 2011
Designing games with Square or atlas.
Square is out of the question since the enix merger ruined their games.

Apr 2, 2014 9:06 PM
Jul 2018
Social Worker. The more of a difference I can make, the better. Awesomely enough, only a MSW Degree away from that dream now!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

36 by cody »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 4 hours ago

8 by Zettaiken »»
1 hour ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

67 by Rhaelynne »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Is intelligence overrated?

pludel2 - Mar 29

28 by tsukareru »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Apr 24

31 by tsukareru »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.