Apr 26, 2013 8:56 AM

Jun 2011
So, what do you like about him and why?
Was there a certain moment which made you start liking him? ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 28, 2013 5:15 AM
Jul 2018
I liked him the moment he appeared ^_^

I like the fact that he's not perfect in every sense - come on, he's a bit of a midget, he lacks social skills and he's got OCD. But he's also a genius, he's strong as hell and although he doesnt always show his emotions, you can see just how much he takes his role seriously and how he cares for his comrades.

Characters like him always intrigue me, I really hope we get to see more of his backstory

bottom line is that he's just amazing :3
removed-userApr 28, 2013 5:25 AM
May 10, 2013 1:57 AM

Jul 2009
I agree completely. His imperfection makes him so loveable and his unique character is so intriguing. I'm dying to get to know more about his past and his relationship with Erwin. Isayama-sensei better doesn't let anything happen to him .___.
[.center] [./center]
May 16, 2013 4:49 PM

Jun 2011
Let's see... because he is humanity's GREATEST soldier.
Also, he's a neat freak and although he is strong, he isn't perfect.

Jun 11, 2013 8:34 AM

Jun 2011
NoeticSky said:
I liked him the moment he appeared ^_^

I instantly noticed him the moment he appeared, and I liked him after.. that part where he went and killed 2 titans alone in the anime, and then said all those things to his dying subordinate! He's so caring in his own way!! And also,
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 16, 2013 12:48 AM
Dec 2012
I've only watched the anime of Attack On Titan. And the first time I saw him fight, my jaw dropped and who knows? I fell in love with him. I've always liked cool and calm characters, much like him. And yeah, I'm quite a clean freak too.
Jun 18, 2013 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
Badass. He instantly became my favorite character the moment I saw him. GAH.
He's relatively small which is very intriguing for me. OMG
Clean freak.
Jul 5, 2013 9:36 PM

Jan 2013
He's a unique character. He's not your typical good-looking bishie like most of the anime characters we love, yet he has this interesting personality and fascinating appeal that make us love him. Plus, his epicness level is too high.

||
Jul 21, 2013 3:25 PM

Jul 2013
badass, strongest of all, neat freak, social awkward etc. i mean he is not perfect, his looks are not that good too but he is just sexy i don't know if it's because his cool manner or his deep voice. he just attracts me lol
Aug 3, 2013 11:51 PM

Aug 2011
I think he just has a certain aura about him.

The second you see him for the first time you can't help but think: "DAMN, I don't know who this guy is...but he reeks of coolness"
Aug 14, 2013 9:18 PM

Jan 2011
I like my guys short... always have.

I also have black hair fetish.

And I'm OCD. and he's super clean and I love that.

I love weirdos. HAHAHA.

Aug 26, 2013 2:17 PM

Jan 2013
Since the very first time he appeared, I saw the way he killed that titan and from there on I knew he would be my favorite. There's no reason on why I shouldn't like him, he's perfect.
Sep 15, 2013 9:33 PM

Jul 2010
Once he appeared I melted. I mean I read the manga ,but the VA too made me love him even more ,so caring, and awesome hope for mankind who deply cares for his comrades,despite his past I will always love him.
So damn HOT!! XD
Sep 25, 2013 4:40 PM
Jan 2012
I saw him first in the anime. It was quite of a show he made. I instantly memorized him, because he was obviously a clean-freak, and yet he grabbed the hand of his dying soldier. I found that a very cool thing to do - apparently a character thats gonna be more than just onesided op dude.
And later on he just becomes better and better. Somehow he always knows how to react at things and when is the right time to do a certain thing, like kicking Eren's ass, later defending him from the team (only he didn't freak out) and when he remained strong after his whole team was murdered. And off course making this priest talk. I like that about him -he is not sotial, but he knows what to say or do.
Also his little habbits and inperfections.
And that voice <3
I hope we are gonna see him fight soon.
Nov 3, 2013 6:29 AM

Nov 2013
I usually get attracted to guys like him. So, yeah. And I think he's really cool.
今日の朝食はどうだった?
超ショック!!
Feb 1, 2014 1:06 AM

Apr 2013
Levi heichou is what a man should be. Even when he's being compared to a Rilakkuma twice his height, Levi heichou just gave that Rilakkuma a pestified look. He's always at his best when being bullied by people.

zenkumiFeb 1, 2014 1:20 AM
Tatakai~
Feb 14, 2014 7:33 PM
Jul 2018
I love his calm personality. Who wouldn't like a badass like him? On top of that, he's my ideal man. ;)
Mar 22, 2014 5:29 PM

Feb 2012
Well the first time i saw him I fell in love,literally x,D
Even,if he's small(Well i'm like 10 centimeters bigger than him so i should shut up x,D)
and lacks social skills he's the best.
Like lots of people mentionned ,even if he's a clean freak he grabbed the hand of a diying soldier,or save eren who is full of titan,well,puke x,D
He's just badass and even if he doesn't show it,he's really kind hearted and you can see how he cares for his comrades.

Well there's more I could add but he's hot,adorable,badass and I just love him >w<
Apr 21, 2014 7:03 AM

Dec 2009
I'm the same with shinkuu-chan xD The first time he made an appearance, I immediately liked him xD

He's just so COOL! His personality is cute, too~ Him being a clean freak is really cute! xD His OCD is really hilarious, especially by the way it's being portrayed both in canon and fanon/fanfiction.

I wouldn't say he's REALLY short, because he's about my height xD But I guess he really is shorter than the average height...in his age xD

To summarize things up and so that I wouldn't start babbling on and on here, it's cause he's:

- Really kind.
- Selfless.
- Strong.
- Cute.
- And handsome~! xD

Big Vers.
Apr 24, 2014 4:17 AM

May 2013
Its because he's...

1. Humanity's strongest soldier. :)
2. The definition of badass! :)
3. A handsome neat freak. :)

Apr 30, 2014 2:32 PM

Mar 2014
He cares more about his comrades than people think, he's a good fighter, and he's pretty good looking too. :P
Jun 3, 2014 12:24 AM
Jun 2014
because he is so cold and cool and badass xD
Jul 18, 2014 8:52 PM

Jun 2013
I started to fall in love with him the moment I saw him. I love him because he's a flawed character unlike those Gary Stu or Mary Sue characters, and at the same time he's a badass character.

I like the fact that:
- He has OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) that's why he's a "clean freak".
- He's a midget like me.
- He's a good looking guy.
- He's entitled as "humanity's strongest soldier" that's why he's a "badass" character.
- He doesn't show his true emotions that's why he's serious all the time. But deep inside, he's a kind, caring and selfless person. My heart stopped when he grabbed the hand of his dying soldier while telling him such encouraging words. I absolutely cried when he saw that Petra died and his reaction was like... serious, obviously. Then after collecting the corpses, he took her Scouting Legion patch so that he has a remembrance of her. And when they needed to throw the dead bodies out of the carriages, he had no choice but to watch Petra's lifeless body being thrown while the titans were chasing them. Then later, while resting, the soldiers cried because they didn't have a time to give a nice funeral to those who died. Without hesitation, he gave his one and only remembrance of Petra to the guy then lied that it's a patch from the guy's dead friend. Then later, Petra's dad talked to him about her letter and the marriage stuff, and Levi was like... "uh, okay, she's dead so what am I going to do?".

I wish he's real so that someday we'll be getting married. I'm sorry Petra, but now you're dead. So he's mine now, mwahahaha.

Just kidding, Petra. I still like you and I wish you and your other teammates didn't die.
Dec 27, 2014 10:28 PM

May 2014
Reasons to like Levi:

1. He's a Capricorn, like me.
2. He doesn't take shit from anyone, like me.
3. He doesn't give one fuck, like me.
4. He's an insane freak, like me.
5. He's OCD, like me.

'Nough said tbh.
Click my sig
Apr 6, 2015 7:40 AM

Mar 2014
It's the Hiroshi Kamiya effect

Also, he's hot
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 17, 2016 7:26 AM
Jul 2016
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM I MEAN WHO DOESN'T LIKE HIM HE IS HOT,BADASS,COOL,STRONG, I LOVE HIS PERSONALITY EVERYTING ABOUT HIM IS AWESOME
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Pairings with Rivaille ( 1 2 )

Kyo- - Apr 26, 2013

50 by mcxynth »»
Jun 26, 2017 10:46 PM

Poll: » Is Rivaille your favorite character in the series?

Kyo- - Apr 26, 2013

34 by Kaizuko-Inaha »»
May 5, 2017 11:19 PM

» Is there anything you don't like about him?

Kyo- - Apr 26, 2013

17 by otakugirl10 »»
Jul 17, 2016 7:30 AM

» Member Cards~OPEN ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nate - Apr 29, 2013

212 by YinLamperouge »»
Aug 15, 2015 1:50 PM

» Kuinaki Sentaku visual novel translations

Kyo- - Dec 26, 2013

2 by Kyo- »»
Apr 9, 2014 3:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.