Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2013 5:19 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wait, I'm assuming Conan said the exactly same phrase which Haibara repeated right??? The thing about her BO sensor... So Amuro totally heard everything......!!

A bit ironic that Conan thought it was a trap and he straightaway fell for it by contacting Haibara while being stalked by Amuro...

deviantART                                    YouTube  
Apr 27, 2013 3:30 PM

Oct 2011
I assume there will be a clash of the Titans soon (Shinichi vs BO) ;p

Apr 27, 2013 5:08 PM

May 2012
yeah im so happy Aoyama doesn't forget these sort of things and it's all good, very hyped and I like it, also I knew Amuro would be following Conan, I believe that Conan was heading to the detective agency or his home to figure out if they know where Bourbon lives/the agency to find if he's there but stopped halfway, or maybe he just panicked and was running to where Ai and professor are without remembering to call? Otherwise I wouldn't think of that but Conan even said that "stop panicking" to himself so it's a good possibility

Also hyped for the 2 movies coming out this year

That first page is pretty clever it almost sounds like it's talking about the case... I think it's time Shinichi will be appearing again don't you think?

The case is pretty interesting too it blends pretty well, the woman on the ground must be the victim right? in otherwords it must be the culprit because she has the mask... or that's what the writer wants to make us think, there's sleeping gas so the body on the ground should not be the culprit, it's too risky if Ran would still be the 1 waking up first
k11chiApr 27, 2013 5:18 PM
Apr 27, 2013 9:40 PM

Feb 2009
The ex-boyfriend did it! :P

Conan overeacting like that is just not like him. I really wish this will be the conclusion of some of the BO mysteries. Yeah, right.
Apr 28, 2013 9:05 AM

Oct 2009
MaxCrazy7 said:

Conan overeacting like that is just not like him. I really wish this will be the conclusion of some of the BO mysteries. Yeah, right.

Well, you would too, if you didn't know who stalk you...
he was thinking that could be from the BO, and Ran is here as well, y' know...
Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!
Apr 29, 2013 12:18 AM

Jul 2012
I really loved this chapter and I can't wait to read the next one! I felt it was great to see Conan in a panic like that, since usually he is too cool and collected haha. This case has my attention!
Apr 8, 7:35 PM

Jun 2017
I suspect Kaga Mitsuaki, the one who went to the bathroom. There's something about his facial expression. Like he's uncomfortable.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 867 Discussion

uzee - Aug 13, 2013

10 by KoniginElle »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 866 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Aug 5, 2013

3 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 28, 12:18 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 865 Discussion

k11chi - Jul 24, 2013

1 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 27, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 864 Discussion

k11chi - Jul 24, 2013

2 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 25, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 863 Discussion

Utsune - Jun 30, 2013

4 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 24, 8:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.