Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 24, 2013 7:09 AM

Dec 2011
AussiePika said:
I'd say watch it, because I stopped watching it when MegaUpload went down and I was knowledgeable of other sites back then. Last year I decided to rematch it from the beginning and I don't regret it since it was such a amazing anime.

I'm a sucker for those types of Romance/Comedys and the ending was perfect.

Whoa megaupload? You do know about Bit Torrent right? Every anime has already been wrapped up in a nice neat little package and it's called torrenting. Just fyi, perhaps you already knew that though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2013 8:45 PM
Oct 2012
jasonang56 said:
Is ZNT really worth watching? I've read a lot of reviews and a lot saying that it sucks... i really wanna know if its worth it. and i wanna know if the other seasons get better?...

Everyone has there own opinions based upon what they like, as for me, zero no tsukaima/Familiar of Zero is my favorite anime! I absolutely love the witty banter of the characters, the fact that Saito and Louise are always pushing each others buttons. Sometimes on purpose other times on accident. An Saito never gives in to self pity, he is a man of action who prefers to use his mind to improve his life versus drowning in self-pity. Plus he does not allow his "so-to-speak" betters to cow him. Instead he challenges them.

In my opinion there are not enough animes in which the male lead stands by for himself.

Sometimes I wonder if the people who dislike this anime do so because Saito actually shows himself to be an equal to his "so-called-betters". I say this because there are so many other animes that are rated higher, yet the male lead is a push-over or like in the slice of life animes they are sad too often and too easily.

But anyway, I like the fact that The Familiar of Zero is light-hearted even during the rare moments of drama. I mean real life is filled with enough drama as it is. I don't need that in anime.

However, only you can ultimately decide whether or not you want to try this anime.
Apr 24, 2013 8:49 PM

Jun 2012
I like how you people keep talking about this even though the OP has already finished watching the first season of ZnT and gave it an 8/10, which makes it safe to assume that he/she will keep watching the rest of the series.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Apr 25, 2013 12:21 AM

Jan 2013
Hate Louise, what a bitch.
Apr 25, 2013 1:22 AM

Jan 2013
Go for it, If you ask people about "is it worth watching" you'd get different answers and that because they have their own opinion on it so I think its better if you go watch its yourself and judge it on what you think of it

"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not forgive, We do not Forget, Expect Us."

Apr 25, 2013 5:49 AM

Aug 2012
Holybaptiser said:
I like how you people keep talking about this even though the OP has already finished watching the first season of ZnT and gave it an 8/10, which makes it safe to assume that he/she will keep watching the rest of the series.

i guess i may have started a hate/love thread here... and i heard the second season isn't a harem anymore so i kinda like that better
Apr 25, 2013 1:21 PM

Jul 2010
Woah My girl ,my boy and I thoroughly enjoyed this one , nobody was trying to find the "paradise Lost" of anime just having fun and fun we had .
Apr 25, 2013 6:10 PM

Jun 2007
If you didn't dislike the first season, and you generally enjoy JC Staff's productions and Rie Kugimiya tsundere characters, then yes, the rest is easily worth watching. Just don't expect it to be all serious action/mature elements -- expect some ecchi/comedy and harem hijinks to be in there too, especially in the 2nd and 3rd seasons. 4th season is a bit rushed, but offers far more of a conclusive ending than most other light novel adaptations get.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

Everything that connects to MAL
Apr 25, 2013 6:19 PM
Oct 2012
Holybaptiser said:

AH!! Well, eh, you see...I read the first post, then scanned the last page. So I didn't realize the OP had actually finished the first season. I'm glad he/she enjoyed it!
Apr 25, 2013 6:33 PM
May 2012
I kinda liked it, watched it instantly after Shana. I think you're gonna like it, in case you're looking for something similar with comedy romance aspect you should definitely watch Toradora.
Apr 25, 2013 6:44 PM

Feb 2012
I'm currently in the middle of season 2 right after the
It feels really average to me and I don't think it's gonna get any better. Probably gonna end up dropping it after I finish the season, if I even have the will to do that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 25, 2013 11:32 PM

Aug 2012
Well, my only problem with ZNT is that Louise doesn't develop. She still is mean and kind of a bitch, Tsuntsundere. Especially the end of episode 3 or 4 it was romantic but the ending ended up being dull
Jan 21, 2020 8:34 PM
Nov 2019
Vanisher said:
No.

But then shana isn't worth watching either and you liked it, so go for it i guess.

😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂 That s**t cracked me up. Yeah, Shana was mostly awful, but then I despise tsundere characters, so...
Jan 21, 2020 8:38 PM
Nov 2019
jasonang56 said:
so what could you guys recommend that is a action that has a lot of romance in it?

Armed Girls' Machiavellism, Chivalry of a Failed Knight, The Asterisk War, Trinity Seven, Sekirei, Samurai Girls/Bride, These are pretty much action/harem series, but there is romance, and plenty of good action.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Help Finding a Romance Manga About Two Ordinary People?

slebeepy - May 3

1 by O-zumbi »»
3 minutes ago

» Oddly charming characters

O-zumbi - 7 minutes ago

0 by O-zumbi »»
7 minutes ago

» Need a romance anime where girl save/fix boy

aizen_sosuke3162 - 12 hours ago

4 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» I need recs for a calm school life romance manga

yellowmonkey - May 6

4 by Dragosama »»
9 hours ago

» Manga Recomendations

MrShroomzyy - May 7

6 by zckfox »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.