Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2013 1:57 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
damnnnn this should have a psychological tag. That ending psychologically creepy. Interesting Hentai ! The English Dub pretty good too. I will give this a 10/10

Here's the site I watched it on.

http://hentailicio.us/video/zero-no-mono-episode-1/

Jan 17, 2014 3:33 PM

Jun 2013
It started off really strangely, but that final scene was better than I was expecting. A good psychological hentai scene and the animation wasn't bad considering how old it is.
Mar 3, 2016 1:53 PM

May 2015
(゚д゚ )

Just...

(゚Д゚?)

That being said that smug little bastard deserved his fate.
Apr 4, 2016 3:43 AM
Jul 2018
I actually liked the first scene more than the semen scene. He's copulating in a classroom, and the professor (as well as everyone else) doesn't even give a damn. I wasn't surprised that it was a dream. The ending surprised me though.
Feb 13, 2021 10:40 AM
Jan 2021
Can someone explain the ending to me? I watched it without subtitles. What happened to that foo
Dec 3, 2022 7:40 PM

Nov 2010
It was all just a dream huh TBH, I didn't expect that. After watching hundreds of hentai, such ridiculous scenes seemed normal to me. lol
What a crazy mofo. He's just doing whatever he wants. lol
I like rough sex and seeing a beauty like Riko getting f*cked so hard is so arousing. I'm not really into S&M, but yeah this is good stuff.
I wish I was in his position. I don't need any drugs. I'm already a master by default and I'll make sure to enslave a beauty like her! I'm a beast in bed!
Interesting show. My only complaint is there's no anal! 7/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.