Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 2, 2013 2:06 PM

Dec 2012
Tell me here about what do You think will happen in the episode 26.

-What are your expectations for the baseball match?

-Do You think that there´s going to happen something related with the Secret of the World?

-Are You wating for the announcement at the end of 26? Are You going to play the VN when the Season 1 ends?

And things like that... Just post ;D

PD: No VN spoilers please.

This is how it all begins.

My RYM|My Last.Fm|My Steam
Apr 2, 2013 3:09 PM

Oct 2012
- idk

- yes

- everyone probably will. i already finished it

Apr 2, 2013 4:01 PM

Oct 2010
1. I suppose they'll lose because you can't possibly win against an all-star team, unless...
2. the secret of the world enables them to win.
3. Yes. It'll probably be about season two. I've played a bit of the VN, but I'll let the anime surprise me. I'm going to play Rewrite instead.

What's interesting is that even though I'm going to give this a low score, this is still the most excited I've ever been about an anime. In fact, LB is the one that introduced me to VNs, so I guess I'm grateful for it.

Apr 2, 2013 4:07 PM

Sep 2012
Shit's gonna be awesome

The Little Niggas are gonna

I think there will be a well placed cliffhanger to entice the anime viewers for next season.

I will be replaying the VN while waiting for season 2, once EX is translated.

Apr 2, 2013 5:07 PM

Jun 2012
I think the baseball match will be close, but they'll manage to win. As for the secret, I doubt it unless they change things around a bit with the plot so it can end with a cliffhanger. Everyone is waiting for the announcement, and I've already played the VN.

Honestly I think/hope this episode will have the best animation of the season, since it is a sport they play and sports generally require moving, which here can be referred to as animation. I just don't want it to end (unless a continuation starts next week) because I really enjoy coming here and talking with everyone.
Apr 2, 2013 6:36 PM

Dec 2012
Replying to myself ;D,

1- I think that they will make the typical match in that they start losing by a huge difference, and then, by an undetermined reason, they wake up and win the match with just.

2- Yes, there´s some possibilities.

3- Of course. Yup, I´ll be playing it.

I think 2º season will be released in 1 year, and You?

Apr 2, 2013 6:40 PM
Feb 2013
I'd like to see a good showcase of each Little Buster's character traits, whether they help or hurt the team's score over the course of the game. It might be nice to get a substantive appearance by some characters outside the LB circle as well, though I suppose chances of that are more remote. I expect some kind of cliffhanger ending but I'd be okay with a generic feel-good ending.
Apr 2, 2013 6:43 PM

Dec 2012
Rising7 said:
I'd like to see a good showcase of each Little Buster's character traits, whether they help or hurt the team's score over the course of the game. It might be nice to get a substantive appearance by some characters outside the LB circle as well, though I suppose chances of that are more remote. I expect some kind of cliffhanger ending but I'd be okay with a generic feel-good ending.

Cliffhanger ending has strong possibilities...

Apr 2, 2013 6:54 PM

Dec 2012
KeyIsLove said:
I think the baseball match will be close, but they'll manage to win. As for the secret, I doubt it unless they change things around a bit with the plot so it can end with a cliffhanger. Everyone is waiting for the announcement, and I've already played the VN.

Honestly I think/hope this episode will have the best animation of the season, since it is a sport they play and sports generally require moving, which here can be referred to as animation. I just don't want it to end (unless a continuation starts next week) because I really enjoy coming here and talking with everyone.

Good, bro. I too would miss talking with all of You in the forums every week, but I have the feeling that if they release the 2nd season, it will be within a year at least.

Apr 2, 2013 7:00 PM

Aug 2012
-A very close and enticing match, and they win by a point.
-Nope
-I'm more excited to see what the announcement is than the episode itself. Replayed the VN countless times; it's the most enjoyable VN I've read :)

----I want to see Saya spectating the match :)
Apr 3, 2013 3:03 AM

Dec 2012
Well, if memory serves me right, when they win the game, don't they go down to the riverbank and take a team picture? If so, that's probably how they'll end the episode seeing as that's how the opening sequence ends every episode.
Apr 3, 2013 3:15 AM

Jan 2013
Seano299 said:
Well, if memory serves me right, when they win the game, don't they go down to the riverbank and take a team picture? If so, that's probably how they'll end the episode seeing as that's how the opening sequence ends every episode.

Your memory is mistaken. They take the photo after Kengo joins the team. It's taken on a day previous to the day of the match.
It's not related to whether or not they win the baseball game.
Apr 3, 2013 4:11 AM

Dec 2012
Naoki-Saten said:
Seano299 said:

Your memory is mistaken. They take the photo after Kengo joins the team. It's taken on a day previous to the day of the match.
It's not related to whether or not they win the baseball game.

Oh, well, JC will probably put it there anyway. It's much more fitting and I'd say the main reason Key put it before the game was because it was pretty big, appeared in Refrain, and was something that really couldn't be left to have not been seen (because you could actually go through the whole game without winning I believe) so they put it before the game. But the anime doesn't have that problem, so let's hope they throw that in there.
Apr 3, 2013 12:21 PM

Feb 2013
- Not too much actually, I just want to see happy friendship end.

- Probably, there is no reason not to reinforce the point after the past few episodes.

- Already read it, maybe read PE?
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
Today, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.