Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2013 1:12 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, seems like a lot of effort to get a guy who has been wanting to bone her for over a year or 2, to have him bone her ... although I guess it's fitting that they finally do it at a hot spring.
Oct 17, 2013 9:16 PM

Aug 2008
I see they still have a funny relationship, but still a good one! Love how Ruka goes I want Grandpa to think like "This is my Woman!"
I love how when they kiss they look around first lol, Ruka is so cute wanting more! btw why did Grandpa talking about last train, doesn't have have a car he used in the series for everything. So for a date it should be obvious. Hmm did Yuu take it.
Ruka pleasuring her self after the date was funny! Absolutely normal for a no sex couple Ruka! Go for it Ruka! Create the Hottest Summer!

Besides that the chapter was great again; the good points for me were:

5 months and still calls her Ruka-san, Grandpa you don't have to be reserved anymore.And not sex!, come on Grandpa! but I know you is gonna do it soon you silly boy!

Glad Nachi found a job, I was wondering if the will touch on that, since she was always distressed when speaking of finding a job! And with Ruka I am kind of glad she didn't get the TV Station job, because that place can be a dangerous work environment in various ways. But at least she got a job with a Travel Agency which is still part of her interest.

Nachi and Ruka conversation in the apartment are the best! Glad they gave us that for the final special chapters.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 7 Discussion

Sucrose - Oct 22, 2010

9 by BipulGamer07 »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 59 Discussion

live2win - Aug 19, 2012

40 by JGrdnsn »»
Nov 15, 2021 2:12 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 17 Discussion

Sucrose - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 55 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Mar 16, 2013

3 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:35 AM

Poll: » Your Favorite Character?

Kodima05 - Jul 9, 2016

2 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.