Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2013 12:56 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
0.o I was wrong, it was a shack, and I pictured him being concious when the confession happened ... Well anyways glad it seems they are now extremely close to starting to date. Also, I know it's better she took her panties and bra off but ... She could have lefter her underwear on.
Oct 17, 2013 12:35 AM

Aug 2008
Oh that was so dam good! Grandpa has worked hard and found Ruka, tho because of his sickness which was giving an ominous feeling the past 2 chapters, we see why! He collapsed but fear not as he has Ruka by him. Finally Ruka let go all her fears and did everything she can to save him and get him warm!!! It was hilarious when she was undressing him and getting out of the wets. I always loved Ruka's expressions. Ruka finally confessed but not to him yet, only to him sleeping. I can't wait till next chapter to see them wake up together!

Besides that the chapter was great again; the good points for me were:

Haha I knew it! The Twins didn't know nothing about Koma and Ruka! For them it was always Koma everything concerning other people. Its nice that they believe and accept it, they must really love and want Koma to be happy. The Twins are so dam cute!

I like how till this point Twins still call Yaji Obscene Dick, while other club members seldom use it, and at the same time they are the only one to call Grandpa Koma, Koma-chan! While everyone else including Ruka calls Komai, Grandpa!
Jul 4, 2016 7:00 AM
Jun 2016
Soo Adorable XD
Easily one of my favorite chapter :-)
Jun 1, 2021 3:35 AM
Feb 2020
This chapter looks like Meteor Garden/Boys Over Flower Reference,,, this was one of the best chapters of this whole manga, definitely my favorite chapter

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 7 Discussion

Sucrose - Oct 22, 2010

9 by BipulGamer07 »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 59 Discussion

live2win - Aug 19, 2012

40 by JGrdnsn »»
Nov 15, 2021 2:12 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 17 Discussion

Sucrose - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Poll: » Your Favorite Character?

Kodima05 - Jul 9, 2016

2 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:30 AM

» Hetakoi Chapter 29.5 Discussion

Chimasternmay - Oct 14, 2013

1 by -Mochi- »»
Dec 31, 2020 9:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.