Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2013 12:28 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Shit Might finally go down (in a good way), on ch. 53/60 and they seem to be gearing up to the confession, either A) they will confess in the next few chapters and start going out or B) the author is going to troll and they don't end up together ... Please lord just let it be A, been reading this for wayyyyyyy too long for a B ending.
Oct 16, 2013 10:57 PM

Aug 2008
Grandpa Koma, you sir do not have to worry about whether to confess or not, A confession is coming your way from the love of your life Ruka! Nice job Nachi for making her realize she should confess this time instead of waiting in fear or rejection. And maybe once they are together Grandpa Koma can finally quite smoking!!! As he has always smoke when stressed and mainly stressed about Ruka!

And its good that he left his smokes home, but whats this ominous feeling of him getting sick. Probably a I Love You realization moment factor!

But fear not Ruka's push is already showing she wants a picture with Grandpa Koma in it that she does!

Besides that the chapter was great again; the good points for me were:

I love the cover for this chapter. Titled Determination With Koma and the Twins looking in awe confusion. It shows that to this day they know nothing about Koma and Ruka, for them its just Awe love love Koma-chan!
I still love how the Twins like to get spoiled by Grandpa
The things Grandpa plans to do for her if she says yes. lol means if Ruka doesn't have a job yet no sex!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 7 Discussion

Sucrose - Oct 22, 2010

9 by BipulGamer07 »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 59 Discussion

live2win - Aug 19, 2012

40 by JGrdnsn »»
Nov 15, 2021 2:12 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 17 Discussion

Sucrose - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 55 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Mar 16, 2013

3 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:35 AM

Poll: » Your Favorite Character?

Kodima05 - Jul 9, 2016

2 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.