Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2013 4:12 PM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ugh ... How I hate this, so ... Knowing that she and him probably won't last, and knowing that Ruka (his dream girl) is in fact, in love with him, she keeps up this farce? And WTF Komai, just giving up on Ruka like that?!?! of all the ... I hate this situation.
Oct 14, 2013 1:23 AM

Aug 2008
God damn stop letting Tsucchi in your life, stop letting him see you and you see him. And yea both of you should have told Grandpa.
Fucking lonely women do anything... You can't be friends with Tsucchi... Stop hanging out with him. Something tells me its gonna continue.

Yea I knew it Shimazu will have that outlook on their relationship, she knows it may not work out knowing how Grandpa is and that this at the moment is just them consoling each other in their time of loneliness.

Besides that the chapter was great again; the good points for me were:

Nice to see Kotono again, it has been quite a while since we saw her. I love her and Grandpa conversation.
Can't say I'm happy about much in this chapter besides what I said at the top, I can't deal reading more about Ruka and Tsucchi.
ChimasternmayOct 14, 2013 10:53 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 7 Discussion

Sucrose - Oct 22, 2010

9 by BipulGamer07 »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 59 Discussion

live2win - Aug 19, 2012

40 by JGrdnsn »»
Nov 15, 2021 2:12 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 17 Discussion

Sucrose - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 55 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Mar 16, 2013

3 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:35 AM

Poll: » Your Favorite Character?

Kodima05 - Jul 9, 2016

2 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.