Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2013 9:55 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This hentai is weak at what it's trying to achieve. I don't feel it hardcore at all, those Deals they make are dumb as fckkk also. Cut the crap damn it !
Oct 31, 2013 2:17 PM

Oct 2009
There are two ways to avoid my friend being raped:
1) I know karate and I kick all your asses
2) I'll let you fuck me for your promise to not fuck my friend
Hentai logic ftw. Even if she's not too good at karate, relying on the word of the guys who kidnapped you isn't much more reliable method
SerhiykoAug 19, 2015 3:21 AM
Aug 18, 2015 11:05 PM

May 2015
happyanime3 said:
This hentai is weak at what it's trying to achieve. I don't feel it hardcore at all, those Deals they make are dumb as fckkk also. Cut the crap damn it !
I couldn't have said it any better... This episode is pretty Meh! in the psychology dept.
Oct 26, 2016 6:13 AM
Oct 2013
Pretty lewd with the girl trying to act tough but getting overpowered so easily (*´ч ` *) the gap makes it lewder.
Although I guess she could of tried to fight back more, her showing total weakness and helplessness was a moe point.

Being embarrassed and pulling down the skirt to cover panties and her being so weak just from fingering a bit were delicious responses
(っ˘w˘ς) such girly weakness. Good cries and pleas from her.
It is bit of shame that didn't show her losing anal virginity.

I liked the nude double penetrations with bodies so close and touching as well.

Her friend appealed less. I guess the forceful irrumatio with the dick dirty from the anal was not bad.
May 6, 2018 6:09 PM
Jul 2018
I was amused by Akira's reaction to Oumori's phallus ("it's sour!"). And I found Ibuki to be pretty.
removed-userDec 13, 2020 2:52 PM
Jul 28, 2023 7:03 PM

Nov 2010
Ibuki is so my type! I enjoyed watching all of her holes defiled! However, it feels like the sex scenes are short. I wish her airtight scenes were longer.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Juurin Yuugi: Maiden Infringement Play Episode 2 Discussion

happyanime3 - Feb 3, 2013

7 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 28, 2023 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.