Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2013 4:16 AM

Oct 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The trick was hard to discover in spite of being easy to perform.
Sera has met Conan before her first appearance in the manga.
I can't help but think that she also has some relationship to the maid from the vampire castle story due to her pointy tooth.

Feb 4, 2013 2:30 AM
Mar 2011
Well, the case has ended and I have mixed feelings about it - it turned out to be easy(for Conan and Sera) and short. Also the trick would be nearly impossible to discover outside the scene of the crime - but I guess, it was clever enough and not improbable.

And again the plot development ended with a massive troll - of course, they are acquaintances, probably from childhood - that's why Shinichi doesn't remember and Sera apparently knows that Conan is Shinichi(I still think that with only her deductive reasonong alone she couldn't have known it - she's inferior to Bourbon at least, and he still doesn't know, it would seem, or certainly has doubts about it). That much is clear already - but no, it has to be official. And now we must wait for the time Sera mentioned - when will it be, who knows...

But overall, files were good. Hope that next case will also bring us something.
Feb 6, 2013 12:31 AM

May 2012
tbh I was expecting Sera to run away but I guess this confirms that she knows Conan, I wonder who she is? I dunno if she's someone from the past if she knows Shinichi or someone from BO who had face surgery and calls shuu niichan, well she could also be someone from the cases because that keeps happening too.

The trick could have been anything but I guess that you still could have pointed out who the culprit is just by investigating the one who had the chance to do that and the apple part could easily have been figured out. Was pretty enjoyable read to me.
Feb 6, 2013 7:28 PM

Feb 2009
So is it Conan Sera had met before or Shinichi? Probably Ran had met her also. I wonder where.

"Your luck is starting toget really crappy." LOL
Mar 24, 6:57 AM

Jun 2017
Shinichi and Ran probably met Sera when they were younger. That is why both Conan and Ran can't seem to remember him. It indicates that Sera was from a distant memory. Sera seems to know Conan's real identity though. I wonder how she managed to figure that out!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 866 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Aug 5, 2013

3 by KoniginElle »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 865 Discussion

k11chi - Jul 24, 2013

1 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 864 Discussion

k11chi - Jul 24, 2013

2 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 25, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 863 Discussion

Utsune - Jun 30, 2013

4 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 24, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 862 Discussion

MaxCrazy7 - Jun 23, 2013

11 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 21, 2:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.