Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 2, 2013 11:07 AM
Mar 2012
Should I watch episode 0 before I start the season. I want to know so i am actually watching it the "right way" i guess
Nov 24, 2013 7:49 PM
Nov 2013
I would like to know too, I'm about to watch UN-GO but want to know if I should watch Episode 0 before Season 1.
Jan 1, 2014 9:24 PM

Dec 2008
I suggest you watch Inga-ron right after episode 6. To my understand, the movie aired after this episode.
Personally, I enjoyed the anime better this way ;)
Feb 19, 2014 10:46 PM

Jul 2013
I second what Kino said. If you start with the Episode 0 like i did you will be just confused by the content and the flow of the show.

They do things differently in Un-Go so it's better to get used to the formula before jumping into the prequel.
May 14, 2021 11:18 PM

Apr 2021
Watching order :

• Episode 1-6

• Inga-ron

• Episode 7-11

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

Jan 2, 2023 12:50 PM

Dec 2015
Kino_no_Tabi said:
I suggest you watch Inga-ron right after episode 6. To my understand, the movie aired after this episode.
Personally, I enjoyed the anime better this way ;)
if you pull up your PC's calendar and go back to 2011... you are 'probably' right. November 18, 2011 (according to basic math and MAL's listing of the TV series) was a Friday and the hypothetical airdate on TV for episode 6. also according to MAL the movie premiered Nov. 19, 2011. that was the Saturday immediately after TV episode 6.  
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Jan 2, 2023 6:15 PM

Dec 2015
well, it took me a hot minute to get through TV episodes 1-6 then the two episodes inside Ep0 and frankly... the listed 'watch order' here in this thread is BOGUS. i just finished Sentai Filmworks' English dub of all 8 'episodes' and frankly, you could EASILY watch Ep0 before the whole TV series. all you would do is spoil yourself on Inga's source, powers, reasons for being (maybe), and how she ended up with the MC. you also would kinda-sorta find out who the MC actually is and a good chunk of his backstory. 

no matter what folks say, there are ZERO PLOT POINT REQUIREMENTS in the first 6 TV episodes to watching Ep0. actually, Ep0 introduces ALL the major plot points i previously mentioned. as well as all the major supporting characters. PLUS! Ep0 answers a question i had about the MC during the first 6 TV episodes... why does he keep saying... "I would not know that. I was out of the country at the time." in response to many questions about items and incidents that apparently are general public knowledge. 

so, go ahead and watch Episode0 1st, or 7th and 8th. it really doesn't matter. 
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.

More topics from this board

Poll: » UN-GO episode:0 Inga-ron Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Apr 24, 2012

56 by datshiicray »»
Aug 13, 2023 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.