Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 27, 2013 3:44 PM

Nov 2010
Not really an official thread but... it would be nice to keep things organized =D!

I started this thread shortly after joining the Skype Club (my first club!) after noticing there is no thread for people to add each other etc, as people have been posting in the comment section.

It would be really convenient if everyone could post a little about themselves so we may find another chat buddy with the same interests!

Anyways I will start off~

My Skype is: rennet.tennet

My interests: Video Editing, Music, Editing Music, Gaming, Anime/VN/, Learning Japanese, Fitness, Teaching

Personality: I am very easy going and am able to get along with everyone. People generally say I am a good listener... so if you talk a lot I won't mind listening at anytime =].

Interesting Story: When I used to stream on twitch.tv (I streamed Starcraft II) I met some really awesome people from all over the world. I actually never planned a trip to Japan but one day it happened. I was talking to a friend from California over Skype (I am located in Canada) and we flat out decided to plan a trip straight out of the blue. Now that was in October, and we have never met before but we already had a lot in common. Further down the road and from my stream came 2 more awesome buddies both from San Francisco which turned out to be the airport I will be flying into. So blah blah blah... We all met up, chilled, played some Starcraft II before my flight to Japan.

So to sum that all up... I met some people from all over the world and went to Japan. And now I actually will be going back for a 2nd trip, this time with another friend I met by streaming from Australia, the friend I went with on my first trip, and a local buddy.

So ya know some pretty awesome things can happen just via connecting with others.=]

Don't be shy to add each other!!
234h432Apr 19, 2015 11:26 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 14, 2013 1:22 PM

Sep 2012
I guess I'll be the next one then...

Skype name: dgenerationx15

Interests : anime, manga, Japanese culture, drawing, collecting anime figurines, kendo, Gaming, Visual Novels

Hmmm....nothing much to say about myself but... Obsessed with anime (Otaku), and would love to go to Japan one day...speaking fluent Japanese of course!
MoeYandereMay 28, 2013 12:00 PM
Feb 18, 2013 8:22 PM
Jul 2012
HEY my name is Jackie~
My Skype is: jackiefuko

My interests: movies, anime, reading, gaming, anything pink and cute

Personality: I wanna say I'm shy but not really, I like making new friends. I'm not loud or quite, I can listen when ever someone wants to talk, I'm mexican-Romanian i only speak english though some spanish. I like to keep things organized and yeah~~~
Mar 1, 2013 10:06 PM
Mar 2013
Yo, my name is Chris

Interests: Anime, Shows, Basketball, Music, Writing, Gaming

Personality: I am a little shy i guess, but i become more talkative once i get to know people. I'm Hispanic, I speak both English and Spanish, tho I do want to learn Japanese. Anything else you can learn getting to know me.
Mar 7, 2013 11:14 PM
Mar 2012
My name is Warren.

Interests: Gaming, Manga, Anime, Visual novels, Japanese culture, Jap-Music, etc.

I am learning myself Japanese. It is alright for you to add me~ i don't want my skype to be empty~ Arigatou Gozaimasu!
Mar 15, 2013 2:53 PM

Jul 2011
Bill

My Skype is: I did not download skype onto my new computer so...

My interests: besides anime? Art - I started painting happy trees along with dead bob ross. I don't play video games anymore, so that no longer applies as an interest...um...I enjoy going to the gun range. Books are cool too I guess. Teaching would be my primary interest. Other than that, I enjoy cooking.

Personality: Well...it's not like you will be getting to know me since I am not in the chat or on skype lol but when I ORIGINALLY created the anime skype chat along with Vik (long before he went rogue and made this one), I would be described as a perverted old man in the chats.
Mar 24, 2013 10:37 AM
Mar 2013
Hi ^^

my skype is feurigel24

my favourite manga/anime are one piece, natsume yuujinchou, gintama and xxxholic

games: zelda, pokemon, golden sun
movies/tv-series: avengers, sherlock holmes (bbc), the hobbit
and i am reading homestuck

I also like to draw fanart and cosplay

feel free to add me :D
Apr 14, 2013 11:00 AM
Jul 2018
Just joined... so yeah.

My skype is canthearyouthink.

Interests: anime, reading, writing, compsci, physics, math, biology, soccer, manga is in there somewhere, and video games. I enjoy art, but i can't make any of my own. I play whatever instrument you want to hear.

Oh, and i guess i'll say it. You can call me Fish.
Apr 19, 2013 12:03 AM
Apr 2013
Skype name joshua watson or onlinepersona1
Video games- Call of Duty, Phantasy star online 2, Mortal kombat, Any Nintendo first party game,
Visual Novels,
Manga not as much
Anime- I like a lot however anime over 100 episodes are a turn off.
May 20, 2013 10:54 AM
May 2013
Skype: rose.kenny24 if anyone ever wants to chat about stuff

Favorite series so far Sword Art Online, Random Seasons of Bleach, Attack of Titans, and oreimo season 1 and 2

Some of my interests are anime, movies, of course games, and chatting about stuff with people.. i can get super into a series if i chat with someone!!
rosekenny242May 20, 2013 11:35 AM
May 23, 2013 4:41 PM

Apr 2012

My real name is Marcos and my intrest is anime, cartoons, my little pony, videogames, and some music. I'm also like to write manga and I'm curritly writing five at the moment which is these titiles.

Pure lovers

Super powers

Walkers

Armor kids.

Beast Frenzy.
May 29, 2013 10:27 AM

Jan 2011

Well, like everyone here, I like anime.. and is pretty much the main reason I'm here, and also I don't know why I'm still writing, because I really have nothing else to say... anyway, nice to meet you, whoever "you" is or may be.
Jun 29, 2013 7:21 AM

Dec 2011
Hello~ I'm a new member :-)

My skype is leakingicecream. My interests vary and I'm always curious about others opinions on series I do and don't know.

so. yes. Nice to meat you all :-)
Jul 5, 2013 11:23 AM

Dec 2012
Yo new guy here

Interests? Everything
Jul 21, 2013 9:11 PM

Mar 2011
New person

I was really looking for a group that watches anime together so its like that audience experience. so im down

plus i kind of lack on keeping on track on anime ive watched so i hope watching it with a group helps me finish up some anime.
Jul 26, 2013 7:11 PM

Jul 2013
New here

Skype name: robertpaihr

Interests: Anime, gaming, and reading Japanese.

I can be shy but I'm trying to open up more so feel free to talk to me anytime.

I hope to meet all of you. XD
DX_Moko_bJul 26, 2013 7:46 PM
Jul 28, 2013 1:34 PM
Nov 2012
New Rookie

skype name: ds.zamurai

hobby: Anime, Freestyle football

i will love to have some people to talk about anime with :)
Aug 1, 2013 3:57 AM

Feb 2012
Hello Hello Hello!
^_^

My name is Chelsea

Interests: anime/horror/romance/thrillers/video games/blogging/my two kitties.

^_^
Aug 3, 2013 9:45 AM

Aug 2012
Why, hello there! I'm not really used to sharing my skype, but! you guys got me interested... so!

My name is Kim~ nice to meet you

Interests: Anime, Manga, Animals, Law and perhaps a lot more, but I can't seem to think about it right know.
“Don’t you think it’s better to be extremely happy for a short while, even if you lose it, than to be just okay for your whole life?"
Aug 4, 2013 12:23 PM
Aug 2013
Hi I'm new here (First post actually) and I really like the idea of what this group is about so here goes.

Skype Name: Axlknight

Interests: Anime, Manga, Music, Video Game, Reading, Everything Japan related and Writing. I don't know what Class this would fall into but I follow alot of tv shows; to name a few Arrow, Teen Wolf, Being Human, Revolution, The Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who etc.

Interesting Story: About two years ago I recuited a friend I had met from Japan over facebook to illustrate a one-shot manga I had written called Project Geminii: http://projectgeminii.smackjeeves.com/ We spent countless hours on Skype giving it our all and developed a really strong friendship. However we only got through illustrating the first eight pages, only four of them released before the the Japan earthquake and tsunami and I stopped hearing from her after that. I got a few offers from other artists to continue where the original left off but it just didn't feel right so I gave up on that idea. I did continue to write though and after two years of English Literature and Language classes and every manga and anime I get my hands on for inspiration I now have 23 completed scripts and 3 more currently in progress bit I never tried finding artists to draw them or anything 4 some reason. Thinking back on it the concept of what we were working on was pretty childish and the literature wasn't exactly spot on but I was fun and we were proud of our work and it was anime and manga that started all that 4 me.
Aug 6, 2013 2:03 AM

Mar 2013
Hi! Here's my introduction!^^

Skype name: mal_neirie

Interests: Anime, Manga, Games, Music & perhaps other things I can't think of right now

greetz
Aug 13, 2013 6:52 PM
Aug 2013
Hey my name is Frank and 15.

Interests: Gaming, Manga, Anime, Nightcore, Drawing, Graphic Design, Japanese, etc.

Im shy at first and am quiet, but once I get to know you a bit Im a great friend!
Aug 30, 2013 3:28 PM
Aug 2013
Hello my name is jacob
Skype name: takenharry44

Interest: Anime,Manga, Gaming

Just looking for some people to talk about Anime and to make some friends.
Sep 7, 2013 8:49 PM
Jun 2012
Hello New Person here.

Skype Name: Ninjashifter, Real name Kyle.

Interests: Gaming, Anime, Japan, Japanese Language, Electro, Video Game Music, Anime OST's, Osu!, Graphic Design, Video Editing, Game Programming / Design, and Computer Science.

Mostly a text chat person but once in a while i'll use the mic :). Huge Otaku love to get into discussions about anime, or anything listed above.

Thanks!
Sep 19, 2013 9:09 AM

Aug 2012
Guess i'm next.

Skype name: sasukefan38

Interests: Anime, Manga, and videogames

I'm pretty laid back and will talk about pretty much anything even if its not relating to anime. I'm kind of hoping to make some friends on this site to talk about what I don't normally talk about in real life because majority of my friends don't like anime.The only thing I don't have is a webcam. ( just pm me when you want to talk).
Sep 29, 2013 11:19 AM
Jul 2013
Hey there! Name's Marvin, nice to meet y'all. :-)

Skype Name: zynnextheone

Interests: Anime/Manga, Programming, Computer Science, Videogames( Mostly osu! to be specific ), J-Music and Baseball.

Personality: I am a person who loves to discuss literally anything that is of interest to me. Seriously, if you want to know my opinion about anything I will be more than ready to write a novel about it for you. I'm also super into computer science, so if you ever need help with anything don't hesitate to ask me, I am even ready to explain stuff a hundred times to you until you will eventually understand it.
This basically sums me up as a person. Relaxed, easy-going and addicted to discussing stuff/representing my opinion.
Oct 1, 2013 12:22 AM
Sep 2013
Hello everyone! I`m new here. Just want to have someone to share my anime interests with

skype - valery.volkova.58

Interests: Anime, Asian TV, Japanese lang, games, reading.....
Oct 3, 2013 9:51 AM
Jun 2013
Hey everyone! I'll be glad to talk anime with anyone

Skype - tstrike18

Interests: Anime, computers, bowling, sports
Oct 14, 2013 4:05 AM
May 2012
Hello there ~ I'm not actually new in this club but this is my first time to post :3

Interests : Drawing , Playing Games , Anime&Manga , reading , Surfing the net , Japanese Culture..

I'm not really good in English since it's not my native language but I hope that I can get along with you all guys! And I am also hoping to make some friends in this site =)) NICE MEETING YOU GUYS...
Oct 21, 2013 4:27 PM

May 2013
Just gonna leave this here

Interests: Anime,manga,light novels, visual novels, buyfagging, Japanese culture, music(of any sort) and just whatever.

Hit me up I seriously have nothing to do.
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Oct 27, 2013 3:01 PM
Jul 2012
Actually, it's my second time posting this since my skype account had some troubles but anyway.

Interests: Anime, Manga, Visual Novels, Light Novels, Japanese Culture, Music (J-pop, Classic. I don't really hate it but I am not the rap type), J-Dramas, Writing, Learning Japanese (the language), Programming (nothing but a beginner) and of course, games (though I don't really have the time for it ^^").

よろしくお願いします。
RosarynOct 27, 2013 3:08 PM
Nov 14, 2013 10:58 PM

Oct 2013
Hey guys

Interests: Anime, Graphic Design (it's my profession), Music Concerts, I enjoy any type of sport but mostly basketball and soccer.
Nov 18, 2013 10:13 PM
Mar 2013
Hai ;3

Skype name: allen.liang95

Interests : anime, manga, gaming, kpop, anime osts.

Personality: Ahh..I'm suuuuper shy and if I get to know you I'll probably become sassy and I'm very sorry in advance if this ever happens.

Umm...there isn't much else other than the fact that I'm an otaku and I blog about my hobbies~. Please treat me well!
Allen0123Nov 18, 2013 10:18 PM
Dec 4, 2013 12:29 PM
Jun 2012
Mina san, konnichiwa! I just joined this group!

Since I'm pretty much an hikikomori, I have plenty of time to talk :D

Interests: anime, manga, light novels, visual novels, yaoi (oh yeah, I'm a fujoshi!), yuri

Feel free to add me to talk about pretty much anything, even if it's not related to anime.

Jan 5, 2014 8:15 AM
Nov 2013
Sup!
I'm Kevin
too much free time on my hands due to procrastination... hurhurhur

panda.shinobi
Jan 12, 2014 9:31 PM

Dec 2011
Hi! Im hoping this group is still active =]

My skype is ernesto-jr-

I go by EJ

Im into Mech/Romance/Horror/Comedy/Adventure and Pokemon
Jan 21, 2014 5:48 PM

Jan 2014
Hi guys! my name is Jonathan

My Skype name is otbasian

Interests: RUNNING, horror anything, sciences, women haha

I'm 15 years old. There really isn't anything interesting about me. I run varsity cross country and track. I'm in my schools International Baccalaureate programme. I have never talked to people in real life about anime. it's pretty sad. Hoping someone will talk with me haha.
Jan 26, 2014 7:05 AM
Jan 2014
hello :D i just joined
you guys can add me on skype: zeak16
Jan 26, 2014 11:57 AM

May 2012
My turn now then...

Skype name: Sparkz_87

Interests : anime, manga, Japanese culture, drawing, collecting anime figurines, Gaming, and others but that's enough for now.

Nothing much to say about myself... Just looking for some people to talk about Anime and maybe make some new friends.
Feb 2, 2014 9:42 AM

Apr 2012
My skype is: javtonce
Interests: anime, manga, drawing, japanese culture, etc
I'm a very shy person and I don't know anyone in real life who likes anime so I'm looking forward to making friends here who I can talk to about it with :3
Mar 24, 2014 7:33 PM
Mar 2014
Hey there

Skype: (I don’t know my username) but the name is Guillaume Coigniez and my email is guillaume001.coigniez@hotmail.com

Interests: anime of course, learning japanese, sports but especially ice-hockey, bmx skateboard (or at least used to do that alot), drawing anime, a little bit about music like i can play a bit of piano and 3 songs on the guitar, OST and opening/ending music, some ps3 games (but only in the summer for some reason), hanging out with friends, having a good discussion, going to parties, ...

Personally: Open for almost everything but especially for humor. I can laugh with almost any kind of humor so bring it.

Interesting story: eumm, I started drawing because of fairy tail. The day after i became 16. What is pretty weird if you know that i had a hangover that day :). eum I know anime just for a little more than a year caust it isn’t that popular here. We even have no dutch subs (except for some series but they come from the american dub).
Mar 29, 2014 2:09 AM

Jun 2012
Wana join in this chat if I can skype: live:thehunterphantom

I'm 21 years old. from Saudi Arabia

Interest : Manga - Anime - TV series - Movies ( anything I can watch )
hunter-phantomMar 29, 2014 2:13 AM
Apr 5, 2014 11:32 AM
Jul 2013
Hey there! Name's Marvin, nice to meet y'all. :-)

Skype Name: zynnextheone

Interests: Anime/Manga, Programming, Computer Science, Videogames( Mostly osu! to be specific ), J-Music and Baseball.

Personality: I am a person who loves to discuss literally anything that is of interest to me. Seriously, if you want to know my opinion about anything I will be more than ready to write a novel about it for you. I'm also super into computer science, so if you ever need help with anything don't hesitate to ask me, I am even ready to explain stuff a hundred times to you until you will eventually understand it.
This basically sums me up as a person. Relaxed, easy-going and addicted to discussing stuff/representing my opinion.
Apr 15, 2014 11:59 PM

Apr 2014
Skype name: christopher.johnn.taylor

Interests: Anime, gaming, baby-sitting, playing guitar

Feel free to add me, i'm always online :D
Apr 19, 2014 3:39 PM
Mar 2014
Hi!

My Skype name is Morgasaurus Rex

My interests are anime, drawing, and learning/ speaking/ writing in Japanese.
Apr 19, 2014 8:54 PM
Apr 2014
Harro }:D

Im Feeris (Not ferris wheel!!!!! }:O but pronounced *Fear.... es* -3-

My Skype name is Feeris Dove ^_0

Interests: Anime, Dance, Jesus (Christian };P heuheu), Drawing, My little Pony (Brony all the wayyyyy *0*)

Interesting fact: Homeschooled since 1st grade }:D
May 3, 2014 11:32 AM

Mar 2011
This seems interesting. I'm in for good laughs and reviewing anime together. Skype name - Midoribees
May 20, 2014 6:39 PM
Jul 2013
Name: Aftab

Interests: Find out next time on Dragonball Z.
Jun 12, 2014 6:01 PM
Jun 2014
Hey everyone, my name is Ignacio
skype name: nubladoparcial
Interests: anime, manga, japanese culture, gaming(ps4), books, movies.
Hey, im latin but my english is fairly decent, so if you wanna chat just add me :)
Jun 15, 2014 8:23 AM

Mar 2009
Hey, everyone.
I'm Josh.
Skype ID: purefault

I like a lot of anime movies/series, especially Death Note, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Evangelion, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Ghost In the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Clannad, and tons of others, especially works by Shinkai Makoto and Sasoda Mamoru.

I also love music and movies. I am occasional gamer. I use to play videos games all the time, and I still love older games.

Feel free to add me, especially if you're a cute girl ;)
Just kidding.... you can add me regardless of gender or nationality. I'm always interested in talking to people from overseas, but I have no prejudice against other Americans. haha.

I wanted to post a bit in Japanese here, but apparently I can't =/
I can speak Japanese a little bit, though, so feel free to message me in Japanese, as long as it's not too complex ;)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Read them

Teixe - Feb 13, 2013

0 by Teixe »»
Feb 13, 2013 3:51 PM

Sticky: » Questions regarding skype

Teixe - Dec 3, 2011

10 by Teixe »»
Dec 4, 2011 5:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.