Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: will there be tv series of it?


#1
Dec 13, 2012 7:19 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1850
well just saw this Zettai Junpaku: Mahou Shoujo give short special showing seem could be hmm might more if they make into a tv series?

sure if happen expect more of it.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
 
#2
Dec 15, 2012 2:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1172
It's based on a hentai manga series, so to go on TV it would have to abandon it's initial concept completely. But, yeah, with this OVA it already kinda went this direction.
 
#3
Dec 17, 2012 1:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 35
Klimat said:
It's based on a hentai manga series, so to go on TV it would have to abandon it's initial concept completely. But, yeah, with this OVA it already kinda went this direction.


Based off of a manga aye? Does it go by the same title? I seem to have slight difficulty finding it.
I could understand very little of the OVA and found myself laughing hysterically.
I would love to at least have some background info about this series.

Also, someone should link the manga to this OVA page.
MAL has plenty of hentai, so there is really no reason not to add it to the database if it exists.


 
#4
Dec 17, 2012 3:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 4039
KirasNote said:

Also, someone should link the manga to this OVA page.
MAL has plenty of hentai, so there is really no reason not to add it to the database if it exists.

Unlike the OVA, which was made by some professional animators thus allowing it to be added to MAL DB, the manga is a pure doujinshi so it can't be added.
 
#5
Dec 17, 2012 4:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1134
I wouldn't mind a full TV series; This OVA is pointless, anyway. But I liked the designs.
 
#6
Dec 17, 2012 5:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1172
seishi-sama said:
KirasNote said:

Also, someone should link the manga to this OVA page.
MAL has plenty of hentai, so there is really no reason not to add it to the database if it exists.

Unlike the OVA, which was made by some professional animators thus allowing it to be added to MAL DB, the manga is a pure doujinshi so it can't be added.

Well, according to guidelines doujinshis are allowed if it's an original story or using public domain characters, done by a published mangaka. Character are original here, the problem is, Raita has no published works for now. But that may change one day.
KirasNote said:
Based off of a manga aye? Does it go by the same title? I seem to have slight difficulty finding it.

Here is a MU link.
 
#7
Dec 17, 2012 10:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 35
Klimat said:
seishi-sama said:
KirasNote said:

Also, someone should link the manga to this OVA page.
MAL has plenty of hentai, so there is really no reason not to add it to the database if it exists.

Unlike the OVA, which was made by some professional animators thus allowing it to be added to MAL DB, the manga is a pure doujinshi so it can't be added.

Well, according to guidelines doujinshis are allowed if it's an original story or using public domain characters, done by a published mangaka. Character are original here, the problem is, Raita has no published works for now. But that may change one day.


Thank you for the insight!

Klimat said:
KirasNote said:
Based off of a manga aye? Does it go by the same title? I seem to have slight difficulty finding it.

Here is a MU link.


And thank you for the link.
Mahou Shoujo certainly is a generic title.
I would not have found that one easily for sure.


 
#8
Dec 22, 2012 3:49 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 667
There's 9 volumes to it....for a hentai manga!?!?!? That's very unusual.
 
#9
Dec 23, 2012 9:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1172
JCDRANZER said:
There's 9 volumes to it....for a hentai manga!?!?!? That's very unusual.

Not really. It's a doujinshi so those volumes only consist from like 25 pages each.
 
Dec 25, 2012 6:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3917
I don't know what I just saw. I mean, I know what I saw but it was meaningless.

And I find it ironic that the girls would purposely take their tops off exposing their rather large breasts and call the guy the pervert.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

 
Dec 31, 2012 12:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 268
If it's gonna be an anime series, it might as well just be HENTAI.

The HENTAI doujins this anime's based on is WAY TOO GOOD to be another one of those cockblock borderline crap Wapan makes nowadays.
 
Jan 8, 2013 7:49 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 487
Tyrenol said:
If it's gonna be an anime series, it might as well just be HENTAI.

^THIS



 
Jan 12, 2013 1:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 474
I was excited when I found that they had made a short OVA out of this excellent doujinshi.

Ratai, the mangaka has a wonderful sketchy style that lends itself best to hentai IMO. But if the likes of Ayako Kawasumi are working on a future series version of it, then it'll be an ecchi title at best. It's a shame really.
 
Jan 30, 2013 1:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 406
I was not expecting good action in this. we need an OVA series of this.
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
 
Mar 9, 2013 10:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 385
HungLikeaZombie said:
I was not expecting good action in this. we need an OVA series of this.


I agree my friend.
 
Apr 12, 2013 8:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2
HungLikeaZombie said:
I was not expecting good action in this. we need an OVA series of this.
Ditto!!!
 
Apr 30, 2013 6:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 386
this ep was amazing. best nips imo
 
Oct 3, 2013 1:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 321
i really love too see a full episodes or a movie will what i mean is if this is a series than i well it too episode 500 that is if they make a anime that os
'"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?4th Espada


 
Oct 3, 2013 1:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 321
Brego1 said:
I was excited when I found that they had made a short OVA out of this excellent doujinshi.

Ratai, the mangaka has a wonderful sketchy style that lends itself best to hentai IMO. But if the likes of Ayako Kawasumi are working on a future series version of it, then it'll be an ecchi title at best. It's a shame really.

right
'"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?4th Espada


 
Jun 23, 2015 4:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 459
does anyone have the link to the doujinshi?
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
 
Feb 24, 2016 9:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 1140
they so should make at least a 12 ep serie of this, i dont intend to read the manga but i liked this very much!
 
Mar 4, 2016 8:15 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 901
This should have a hentai with many episodes and strictly follow the manga.
 
Jan 15, 2018 11:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 2435
with those tits, animation and sound this could be top tier ecchi.
 
Top