Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 26, 2009 1:27 PM

Jun 2009
I hate yaoi, but... this is an exception! I'm just all exited and you know just from watching them together! Can't help myself! xP Kyaaaa!! xD
Nov 5, 2009 6:05 AM

Jun 2009
there soo cute together
how is it possible to dont love them
Nov 28, 2009 4:51 PM

May 2009
Well, they might be cute together and all that other stuff but it doesn't make them a legitimate pairing still and I think it really doesn't go beyond shipping and into canon. Besides, as it has already been said, Ciel is engaged to Elisabeth. Sebastian is just not gay and he's definitely not a pedophile. So I don't like this made up pairing at all or made up pairings in general.

There, I haven't really said anything new here but I though I'd share an opinion anyway.
Dec 3, 2009 2:58 PM

Sep 2009
Well.. I don't like yaoi ^^'

So I'm against.. but if exist people who like this couple who am I to say no Xp
KyaChanDec 3, 2009 3:04 PM
Dec 4, 2009 5:21 PM

May 2009
Despite me not being fond of yaoi, I can't hate it... but I can't love it either.
Dec 6, 2009 11:34 PM

Dec 2009
Hate it. The author writes yaoi, so the preferences come through a bit, but I'm glad it's not canon. Coz I'm not a yaoi fan at all.
Dec 21, 2009 4:11 PM

Dec 2009
it works well i love such relationsships with a kid by
like yoite miharu
frau teito
oz gil +++
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2009 1:54 PM

Feb 2009
do you mean in a way like shounen-ai? if yes, not really. i don't really like shounen-ai. but I like the bond between Ciel and Sebastian, the way Sebastian sometimes teases Ciel and the way Ciel reacts on this. For me, it's like a bond between brothers, ^^
Jan 9, 2010 10:16 AM
Jan 2010
I love the Pairing SebastianxCiel, this two belong to be toghter.
I think Ciel and Elizabeth like sister and brother for me.
Jan 28, 2010 6:38 PM
Jan 2010
I am a strong supporter of SebastianxCiel. It's just so cannon. You hafta be blind not to see it.

I don't get why some people are calling it made up. It's not made up. Yana Toboso is putting all that *ahem* "suggestive" in there for a reason. It's shown in the manga lots of times.

And I HATE Elizabeth. She's annoying and stupid. I hate her and Ciel as a couple because there is OBVIOUSLY no love coming from Ciel. He doesn't want to marry her. He said it himself.
Feb 1, 2010 2:09 AM

Dec 2009
I have to agree with you there. There is absolutly no love from him to her. The only real love between them is that love for family that is it, nothing more.

I to am a strong supporter of the pair and can't help read some of the lovely fanfics, that fanfiction.net has provided over the years. (now I just have to improve my own.'sweetdrops.').

lovely
P.S: You know, its just breaking my heart knowing what they are 'supposenly' doing to the second season. 'sighs'. Poor Kuroshitsuji.. 'sniffs.'

Nov 21, 2010 5:14 AM

Dec 2009
PockyBebop said:
I see their relationship as a butler being loyal to his master, and nothing more. That's Sebastian's job, isn't it? So yeah...you could say that I don't like it.

@xKirin:

Elizabeth is as annoying as hell. Her voice is like listening to a thousand nails scratching on a chalkboard.

completely agree!!!^^
Feed my squibies please!!!=]

Jan 21, 2011 11:26 PM

May 2009
SmileyShiro said:
I am a strong supporter of SebastianxCiel. It's just so cannon. You hafta be blind not to see it.

I don't get why some people are calling it made up. It's not made up. Yana Toboso is putting all that *ahem* "suggestive" in there for a reason. It's shown in the manga lots of times.

And I HATE Elizabeth. She's annoying and stupid. I hate her and Ciel as a couple because there is OBVIOUSLY no love coming from Ciel. He doesn't want to marry her. He said it himself.

...Are you blind? Just how much of the manga have you been paying attention to? You sick minded children take these "hints" and twist them into your own screwed up "Canons". If you've been paying attention at all, it's obvious that they are constantly trying to get at each other and not in the sexual way either. It's a obvious HATE relationship, Ciel hates Sebastian for what he is, a devious, manipulative demon that is constantly trying to find ways to circumvent his obedience. And remember, Sebastian wants to EAT CIEL'S SOUL, not love him. Did you miss that somewhere? Also, Ciel is engaged to Elizabeth, sure she may be annoying at times, but she's like, what, 12 and a rich spoiled girl? Give the girl time to mature, it's not like she was brutally tortured like Ciel was, these 12 years olds (unlike Ciel) DO NOT have adult ideas and mind-sets. Besides, did you not see the hints of Ciel showing potential affection towards her? I just love how those details are misinterpreted and ignored. Back on track, this pairing is never likely to happen though I suppose that if it really suits your sick fancy that I'll leave it alone for now.

Anyway, done with my rant, I really love this series, both manga and anime. The idea of the yaoi just ruins it for me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I mean, come on, why would you want to ruin Sebby's badassness by making him, not just gay, but a pedophile? I digress.
Mar 11, 2011 8:44 PM

Aug 2010
I adore the 'relationship' between Sebastian and Ciel. And I mean just in general people. They make a fantastic pair together, whether it's a bond over mutual hatred for each other or over having dirty sex that no one knows about. I don't care. They simply have a close yet complicated relationship together and I like it. Brings meaning to the series.

So yes I like Sebastian and Ciel as a duo. They rock. (: I'm seriously not hating on anyone nor ruining anyone's opinion of the pair. I don't care what the scenario people dig up, if you don't see how they make the best pair in Kuroshitsuji… your kind of stupid but I mean… sigh, I don't know reread the books or rewatch the shows. Because they are the two main characters… a.k.a- THEY ARE A PAIR. (Disclaimer: We are not assuming this 'pair' is romantic.)

On a side note, I personally don't mind the yaoi hints… with any of the characters. But they are just hints… so if your allergic to yaoi, by all means, ignore them. No one is asking you to read it and go 'OH FFFFF, THEY ARE ACTING GAY!', the mangaka just added it to acquire more fanbase. The fact that you read it anyone makes proof of that.
Aug 14, 2011 11:06 PM
Aug 2011
i'm not into pedophile pairng but i do admit that it has some amv;s to this pairing. i perosnally ship ciel with oz from pandora hearts,amu from shugo chara, utau from shugo chara, or with megara(at 15 years old)
Feb 26, 2012 12:12 AM
Jan 2012
For me only as butler master :/

May 20, 2012 9:14 AM

Feb 2010
i love the pairing they are so eternally made for each other <3
Aug 5, 2012 12:20 PM

Jun 2012
LAWL @ some posts here...What do you see as hints? Sebby has to be nice to Ciel and follow his orders, but when it's done and Ciel had his revenge, Sebastian will take his soul without blinking. Even if the author is a yaoi creator, this is surely no yaoi and there are no yaoi moments. That just would totally ruin the manga, seriously!
Jul 26, 2013 9:32 AM

Dec 2012
Personally, I don't like it. I'm not into guy x guy I would much rather see Elizabeth and Ciel
Jul 21, 2015 9:11 AM
Jun 2015
I hate it to be honest ^^'
Sep 14, 2015 8:33 PM
Sep 2015
I'm sorry I feel like I have to speak since I'm a writing and literature major and I'm often taught how to.analyze stories. First off there's no way in hell there could be any kind of romance between these two characters. Yes it us proven that Yana wrote romance in the past but she also wanted to create something new and fresh within a new idea to a manga. Plus look at the character development it's very extensive and yana takes a lot of time to develop the characters. It's very extensive development and ciel's development alone is very deeply driven and moving. I think they're are indications of a platonic relationship May be a mutual respect and friendship but there's really no kind of romanticized build aspect to either ciel or Sebastian. Plus the immense line of unforgettable characters surrounding them are very unique. A yaoi is usually based on the romantic or erotic relationship of both male characters , yet I haven't seen any depiction of that in black butler the manga or anime. With a large array of character development it's highly irrational. I feel like the little hints given are just fan service to sell the manga. Mostly their relationship is interpreted for yaoi due to their closeness but if it's not surrounding their romance in any way it's not a yaoi.maybe a shonen ai if anything. Plus yana does her home work with the vivid explanation and picture of the Victorian era. It's rather historical and very generalized in the depth of its innovative story telling. I feel like those who think it's yaoi want it to be yaoi, but with such likable characters that'll ruin it for the male audience as well as those like me who respect this story for the master piece it is! Enjoy it and keep you're twisted perversions to the fan fiction.
Sep 27, 2015 3:10 PM
Jul 2015
I do like this pairing. I know alot of people think that it's bad because Sebastian is alot older but he isn't human so he's not bound by any rules against it.
Nov 23, 2015 9:22 PM

Mar 2013
I'm fucked up in the head so I like it. Not crazy head over heels for it but yeah... Kinda like a guilty pleasure.
Dec 20, 2015 4:56 AM
Dec 2015
Hate it. I don't really care for it. There is no canon love between them. If people have been properly following the manga, Yana lets us know on more than one occasion that Sebastian is just a demon who wants Ciel's soul and Ciel has outright stated he doesn't trust Sebastian. Their relationship is a mutual respect and they get an even trade. Both Yana and her editor have commented on their relationship, confirming its of master and servant. Which is honestly all better than a yaoi which would conflict with such a good time period and the contract would have no purpose.
Jan 1, 2016 3:15 PM
Dec 2015
I'm not sure if they love each other but I think they do care for one another. Yes, I am a SebastianxCiel shipper and I want them to be in a romantic relationship but when watching the anime I tried to look rationally without fangirling over every meaningless fanservice moment. And I still think they care for each other very deeply, they are simply both to stubborn to admit and it would only make things more diffecult for both of them because Sebastian want to eat Ciel soul of course. Sebastian said in the last episode: "I wanted to be a perfect butler until the very end." Why does he want to be a perfect butler? the only thing he had to was take revenge for Ciel, he doesn't have to be 'a perfect butler' but still he wants to be... why? He must care for Ciel I am sure. Ciel once said: "If I'll die, I want to die with the soul he craves for." Why would he care about the demon he made a contract with? It's obvious as fuck: They care for each other more than they will admit, that's not just a crazy fangirl fantasy.
About CielxLizzy? Ithink Ciel cares for Lizzy very deeply but as a little sister of something.
Jun 29, 2016 7:18 PM
Jun 2016
I love this pairing. These characters' personalities are so well suited for each other, and even though he isn't always willing, Sebastian is devoted to Ciel.
Sep 30, 2016 7:29 PM

Feb 2016
I'm not a fan of it at all. Most people who Ship Sebastian x Ciel have only seen the anime, which 50% of season one is non canon, as well as all of season 2. People who've read the manga are more likely to notice the obvious truth. Sebastian truly hates Ciel, as well as all the other members of the Phantohive staff. Sebastian being a demon, toys with Ciel, he on many occasions has shown that he enjoys watching Ciel suffer. The only real reason that he cares to protect Ciel so much is because of his reward. You have to remember Sebastian's true goal is to devour Ciel's soul, so the more pain and suffering he goes through the better.
May 19, 2017 1:08 AM
May 2017
I neither like or love it. But I clearly know that Sebaciel is obviously never going to happen in the manga.
Oct 28, 2017 4:22 AM

Apr 2017
I adore them

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ciel or Alois??

escaflowne080 - Aug 18, 2010

13 by Ranicor »»
Mar 25, 2018 2:44 PM

Poll: » How Bad is the Dubbing For Kuroshitsuji?

lovelyphantom - Nov 29, 2010

2 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:25 AM

» Black Butler movie: Book of Atlantic

SomeoneFromHeLL - Oct 19, 2016

3 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:24 AM

» Kuroshitsuji 2 - Disappointment???

Vedrun - Feb 9, 2010

16 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:23 AM

Poll: » Favorite Character in Kuroshitsuji? ( 1 2 3 4 )

RickyFromVegas - Sep 11, 2008

167 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.