Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 8, 2012 10:26 AM

Sep 2012
Tavor said:
Most of these threads are not worth saving anyway.
Users are intentionally making useless threads/posts in knowing it won't matter since a rollback will happen.
Most threads maybe, but those which are created for the latest episodes aired in the last few days are worth saving. Some threads have accumulated many dozens of posts since created and quite a lot of them are worth keeping. It is a bit sad to see all those discussions will be lost forever in the rollback.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 11, 2012 3:55 AM
May 2012
Seems my first thread called 'What's your most disappointing games in 2012' which I was originally posted Games, Computers & Tech Support thread has been removed for some reasons....
Dec 12, 2012 3:14 PM
Dec 2012
I joined MAL recently, do these kinds of attacks happen on a regular basis? I really don't want to change my password every time lol.
Dec 12, 2012 5:48 PM

Nov 2010
Leaulux said:
I joined MAL recently, do these kinds of attacks happen on a regular basis? I really don't want to change my password every time lol.
No apparently it's all by the same person, he attacked the site once last year. But now he's been coming here for a couple of weeks.
Jan 9, 2013 6:22 AM

Dec 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Leaulux said:
No apparently it's all by the same person, he attacked the site once last year. But now he's been coming here for a couple of weeks.

I wonder why the hacker is doing this? He probably hates anime.
Jan 30, 2013 10:05 PM

Jul 2012
Tavor said:
ZombiePsycho said:
So the site got hacked again or something?

Yep.

Threads deleted from some boards, as well as on clubs. Some have mentioned gory pictures were spammed too.

I know this is late, but I created a topic around the time I first joined and they posted pictures of people after car accidents and stuff or injuries and gore is that realated?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

207 by Shin_016 »»
Yesterday, 7:32 PM

» Try MAL's New Mobile Site! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 15, 2015

423 by RED-clover12 »»
Yesterday, 10:19 AM

» Planned 5hr Maintenance, Thursday April 25 @ 1am-6am PT

Kineta - Apr 22

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 22, 8:10 PM

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Lancelot73 »»
Apr 21, 4:28 AM

» Heavenly Easter Delusion: Devil and Dolce ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 27

3331 by Terra_strong »»
Apr 17, 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.