Forum Settings
Forums
Soul Eater
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 29, 2012 2:47 PM
Nov 2012
I would like to hear what people's thoughts are on the strongest pair, meister and weapon, in Soul Eater. I'm talking students here and I'm looking for top 5, 1 being the strongest. Go at it!

Here's my opinion:

1. SOUL EATER EVANS x Maka
2. Tsubaki x Black Star
3. Liz and Patty x Death the Kid
4. Pot of Fire and Pot of Thunder x Kirikou
5. Harvar x Ox
Dec 14, 2012 2:32 PM

Jul 2011
Black Star alone is the strongest student of Shibusen. Tsubaki is a powerful demon weapon which can take many form, and she isn't even a death scythe and she hasn't black blood.

So they are the number one, the best and the Almighty !!!
Dec 14, 2012 2:38 PM

Jun 2012
What about Marie and Stein?
Dec 14, 2012 4:19 PM

Jul 2011
Or Dr Stein and Spirit....
Dec 14, 2012 4:29 PM

Sep 2011
Soul and Maka are pretty strong. So I get why you ranked them number 1. But I would say that Death and those two girls are the second strongest. Death the Kid has more potential to advance and - as we've seen in the episodes - Death was able to defeat Black Star. My memory is kinda hazy about this series - but I still would say that.

Ohh.. I think we are forgetting about Excailbur and that random student. I can't remember much about that (since it was only a few episodes) but I'd rank him on that top 5 list as well.

amenboy972 said:
Or Dr Stein and Spirit....
EliteShadowMan said:
What about Marie and Stein?
The first post clearly says that he is looking for students. Those aren't students. Anyway, Death Scythe and Death are the strongest.
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
Dec 14, 2012 5:41 PM

Jul 2011
First :
My first post is my real answer the second is just for the fun so I don't care about it.

Second : In the chapter 89 Death the Kid said Black Star is the strongest student.

Even if Soul Eavans is a Death scythe he is weak alone, and Black Star is the only one who can fight alone

And Tsubaki is a powerful demon weapon because she has her brother's powers, so she is like two demon weapons who merged.
Dec 24, 2012 8:04 PM
Nov 2012
Yes, I agree that Black Star is the strongest alone but my post clearly states PAIR. I also understand your first post, being that Black Star is very strong and Tsubaki is versatile but I still disagree. The whole point of this series is to take out witches and kishin. They are the enemies and because of that, the pair that can best take them on is the strongest. Now let's see...

SOUL:

-Death Scythe (obvious advantage when wielded)
-we do not even know the extent of his power now, but its pretty safe to say that he is so much stronger now and will continue to become more and more powerful

- Piano ability
- creates sound waves to attack
- can use the spider web skill to use Maka's anti-demon wavelength and soul perception over great lengths (they freaking covered the whole world with soul perception and handled Arachnae).
- Black blood is bad ass ( stronger, faster moves for all who he uses it on)
-uses sound to resonate with anyone he wants
- soul hack and noise cancellation he can control people and object's movements...he completely incapacitated girkio who fought equally with justin...CMON DAT TOO OP!

MAKA:

-soul perception(can find any soul...witch, kishin, she can even spot one that she has come across before. ex. crona
-even says she will eventually be able to see witches even with soul protect on(why do you think everyone wants her dead the most)
-once again,scans whole world....

- anti-demon wavelength
-majin hunter is ultimate weapon against evil(even stronger with soul being death scythe and having black blood and soul's piano abilities)
-protect herself, as well as others, against madness.....only the single most destructive thing in the series

-Black blood
-through soul, stronger attacks
-also, turns into black dress for armor

-Although not specifically designed for fighting, Grigori soul
-enables flight, which equals more mobility for attacks.
-whoops Gopher's butt no problem while using it

Perfect pair for fighting alone against witches and kishin, as well as most useful pair in a group when fighting anything really. SOUL IS B.A.!! NUFF SAID....oh and maka is really strong too:)
Jan 5, 2013 7:11 AM

Jul 2011
No you don't understand because a I talked about Black Star and Tsubaki
Even if I decribed their own skills, I said they are the best pair !
Mar 23, 2014 7:18 PM

Mar 2014
Out of your options I would say Liz, Patti, and Kid. Otherwise I would also say Stein and Marie or Stein and Spirit.
Mar 25, 2014 2:44 PM
Mar 2014
I agree with dinesj21, out of the options you gave Kid, Liz, and Patty, but if you include all the other pairs I believe Lord Death and Spirit would be the strongest.
Mar 29, 2014 3:39 PM
Dec 2013
Strongest pair would have to be Soul and Maka.
Jul 15, 2015 12:09 AM
Jul 2015
I think if we're talking about the students I'd probably say Black Star and Tuisbaki or Crona and Ragnarok
Sep 5, 2015 9:14 PM
Sep 2015
amenboy972 said:
Black Star alone is the strongest student of Shibusen. Tsubaki is a powerful demon weapon which can take many form, and she isn't even a death scythe and she hasn't black blood.

So they are the number one, the best and the Almighty !!!
If we're going by the manga, Kid becomes the new Lord death and surpasses everyone, then even after hes become lord death, admits that Black Star is much stronger than him, Tsubaki was the strongest weapon other then the death scythes from the start and with all her power ups shes definitely stronger than soul and much more versatile, Black Star and Tsubaki are by far the strongest, Death paired with liz and patty are next, then Marie and Stein, THen stein and Spirit, then Maka and soul
Oct 3, 2016 7:23 PM
Oct 2016
To be honest I think Soul and Maka, Black Star and Tsubaki, and Death The Kid, Liz, and Patty are all equally matched and would put them as tying for first since each team has their own specialties.
Apr 25, 2017 8:59 PM
Apr 2017
Lol strongest is hiro and Excalibur
Jul 12, 2019 7:13 PM
Jul 2018

Black blood dressed maka with Soul piano scythe with his overpowered abilities like soul hack,noise,canceling)a,combination like this makes them the strongest,because it is the best form of offense to fight black blooded foes or any for really as we saw in the manga but if we remove soul from maka and remove her anti demon wavelength(which allows her to be escape the negative effects of being infected with black blood for a short power boost) so she should be the weakest

making Kid in (his true shinigami form) naturally the strongest of the trio

Leaving blackstar to come in dead last even though he's been cited as the strongest kid in dwma.he does have access to madness through which can power him up but So does Kid and maka

And down below is my rankings list based on whose is strongest pair (not including adults) from best to worse based on which form they're using.I'll refer to the miesters names only as there's less to type so here goes :

1.Black blood dressed maka with Soul piano scythe on
2.true shinigami kid
3.blackstar even with his madness power up on

1. True shinigami kid
2.regular black star
3. Regular maka(without souls abilities like soul hack,noise canceling,etc)

1.Regular black star
2.incomplete(only two stripes connected) shinigami kid
3.Regular maka(without soul hack,noise canceling,etc)

But in the end,I think maka and soul are the strongest pair simply because they're the main characters,this is their story.we see it time and time again despite black star and kid with their weapons getting stronger
removed-userJul 12, 2019 7:37 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 113 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2013

97 by Biisoo »»
Apr 5, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 97 Discussion

midnighteternal - Apr 19, 2012

28 by Biisoo »»
Apr 4, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 62 Discussion

Skribbz1990 - Jun 12, 2009

46 by Biisoo »»
Apr 2, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 39 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - May 11, 2008

12 by Biisoo »»
Apr 1, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Mar 22, 2010

11 by Biisoo »»
Mar 31, 4:08 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.