Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2012 12:50 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
If whoever is backing Allen is strong enough to bully her dad's company what makes him think they can't also bully Tarou's company? And why doesn't he just approve of Allen's relationship with her... Then at least if they got married he could still cling to the frills of high class society... I think.
Sep 5, 2021 4:57 AM

Apr 2017
"I don't want you and your mother to live without financial security!" - Rumina's father

I'll say it again, but: dude, if the only way to get this "financial security" for your family, while you're running a megacorporation, is to sell your daughter off, then you're a really, really shitty businessman! No savings? No property to sell off? No backup accounts? And they're apparently "homeless paupers" but still have enough money for a wedding dress for Rumina. #priorities

And I absolutely LOVE how Rumina does end up sold off in the end, and for the exact same reason (the Hanaki family being able to continue living lavishly), only it's to Allen instead of Tarou. Her father spouting lines like "his honor" not allowing him to give Rumina to Allen, was just the icing on the shit cake.

Also how quickly Allen went from "you destroyed my family and murdered my parents" to "you're a great man" to Rumina's father. I can't with this stupid plot. Then the father just...resigns and gives the corporation over to Allen. What was even the point of passing those shares back and forth lmao.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Royal 17 Chapter 12 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Nov 17, 2012

1 by Pande91 »»
Sep 5, 2021 5:29 AM

Poll: » Royal 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

1 by Pande91 »»
Sep 5, 2021 5:12 AM

Poll: » Royal 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

1 by Pande91 »»
Sep 5, 2021 4:45 AM

Poll: » Royal 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

1 by Pande91 »»
Sep 5, 2021 3:31 AM

Poll: » Royal 17 Chapter 5 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Nov 16, 2012

1 by Pande91 »»
Sep 5, 2021 2:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.