Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2012 12:27 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Kaori seems to enjoy being raped. Is this to anyone's surprise? Of course not, this is hentai
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Apr 7, 2016 6:55 AM
Oct 2013
so many reveals!

Ayano rape was awfully sudden and she was liking it XD at least she enjoyed her final moments XD

Himiko and rikako sister yuri sex was lewd (*´ч ` *) both had great bods and moved much sensually. Extra good with the himiko seme on rikako while they were having an argument.

It was still ntr after all, but the desired relationship was actually himikoxrikako!

Kaori onani and rape by tentacles and uncle was pretty good as well (*˘︶˘*)
User-sanApr 7, 2016 7:00 AM
May 15, 2017 1:50 AM

May 2015
She even begged for help and I ask myself when all of the other victim pleaded to be left alone and she killed them intentionally or unintentionally how does it feel now? Karma is a b*tch... eh Kaori...

Mao's cousin(?) delivered the last friend of Moa to the bad guy and the girl ended as a sacrifice... what side is she???? The whole family is a mess they turn against each other and doesn’t feel the tiny bit of remorse I hope they all get shafted... excluding Mao but her nativity sometimes make me wonder why is she even the heroine of this show...

On more episode to go!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shin Seiki Inma Seiden Episode 6 Discussion

User-san - Apr 9, 2016

3 by removed-user »»
Jan 5, 2018 2:27 PM

Poll: » Shin Seiki Inma Seiden Episode 4 Discussion

BryanBossling - Sep 22, 2012

3 by removed-user »»
Jan 5, 2018 2:26 PM

Poll: » Shin Seiki Inma Seiden Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Apr 4, 2016

2 by removed-user »»
Jan 5, 2018 2:26 PM

Poll: » Shin Seiki Inma Seiden Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Apr 5, 2016

1 by Roy_Focker »»
May 14, 2017 1:26 AM

Poll: » Shin Seiki Inma Seiden Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Apr 2, 2016

1 by Roy_Focker »»
May 14, 2017 12:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.