Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 11, 2013 7:54 PM
Oct 2012
Bro I understand how you feel, but despite him being like that, he is ****ing Hilarious.
So my final decision is that I still like him.
Mar 29, 2013 6:15 PM

Feb 2013
In my opinion Tomoki hasn't looked at any of them in a romantic way yet. However if one of them were to actually confess that they had romantic feelings for him he would take that into consideration.

A good example of this is (Sora no Otoshimono: Tokeijikake no Angeloid spoiler)

Im thinking in S3 the romance aspect might be kicked up a notch though.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Mar 29, 2013 6:17 PM

Sep 2012
Krissirk said:
In my opinion Tomoki hasn't looked at any of them in a romantic way yet. However if one of them were to actually confess that they had romantic feelings for him he would take that into consideration.

geewillikers batman another season of a round around romance

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 2013 6:26 PM

Feb 2013
PleaseTeacher said:
Krissirk said:

geewillikers batman another season of a round around romance

Of course they could probably have the same amount of romance that they've had and kick up the Tomoki pervertness. Hopefully they go the romance route. Kinda wanna to see some romantic development that we've all waited patiently for.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Apr 7, 2013 5:55 AM

Jan 2013
Tomoki is one of the best MC's in an ecchi anime that I have ever seen, he's straight-forward and that's the best quality about him. Also perverted, other MC's in ecchi anime get a nosebleed after seeing a girl.
Apr 7, 2013 6:00 AM

Apr 2013
AqworldThunder said:
Tomoki is one of the best MC's in an ecchi anime that I have ever seen, he's straight-forward and that's the best quality about him. Also perverted, other MC's in ecchi anime get a nosebleed after seeing a girl.

No.
Apr 11, 2013 9:04 AM

Jun 2012
AqworldThunder said:
Yes, Tomoki is actually one of the best harem MC's out there. If you take his ideals into consideration, you would understand that he doesn't want to take advantage of any of the angeloids because he knows that they're submissive when it comes to him. He can easily have them do anything for him, but he doesn't because he understands that they think and would rather have them make their own decisions, which only Nymph so far has done. He's a pervert, but not a douchebag. If this was some School Days shit and he had all the angeloids sucking his dick, I'm sure people would hate him more for it.

Let's not even bring up Sohara, because she doesn't deserve a spotlight. One of the worst characters that has existed in anime/manga.

Take Araragi from Monogatari series. The guy takes any chance to sexually assault a child, gets it on with his sisters and leads on his girlfriend while having feelings for a girl that is totally head-over-heels for him (which completely torments her), because he's too much of a twat with idiotic ideals to date that girl. I think that's far more detestable than anything else.

Anyway, Tomoki is better than all the other harem MC's that are completely oblivious to the fact that all the girls in the harem want him (Issei from Highschool DxD).

You guys are in for a big surprise when you see chapters 60+ of the manga get adapted and how much Tomoki changes, and how much heavier the tone of the series gets.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Apr 11, 2013 9:17 AM

Apr 2013
Holybaptiser said:

Take Araragi from Monogatari series. The guy takes any chance to sexually assault a child, gets it on with his sisters and leads on his girlfriend while having feelings for a girl that is totally head-over-heels for him (which completely torments her), because he's too much of a twat with idiotic ideals to date that girl. I think that's far more detestable than anything else.

Lol I wish Nisemonogatari never happened Damn you Nisio.
Apr 11, 2013 9:19 AM

Jan 2012
Arararraragi-kun said:
Holybaptiser said:

I'm bad at remembering user names, but are you by any chance the same guy who ranted about lolis in another thread?

If so, I'm not surprised.
Apr 11, 2013 9:27 AM

Apr 2013
bNq said:
Arararraragi-kun said:
Holybaptiser said:

I'm bad at remembering user names, but are you by any chance the same guy who ranted about lolis in another thread?

If so, I'm not surprised.

I don't know I hate lolis and fanservice related to it so it might be me.
But of course your are the type that loved Nise huh ?
Apr 11, 2013 9:36 AM

Jan 2012
I am, do you want to start a discussion about why someone should't love Nise?
Apr 11, 2013 9:41 AM

Jun 2012
You will never get this kind of thing from anyone but Tomoki.

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/2885/sfoolrulezsoranootoshim.jpg
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Apr 11, 2013 9:48 AM

Apr 2013
bNq said:
I am, do you want to start a discussion about why someone should't love Nise?

Yes because it is a disgrace to Bake and the only good thing about it was having more shinbou.It ruined everything that I liked about Bake and made Araragi an unlikeable character.

Plus Hitagi had the least screen time out of all the characters and that's just unforgivable.
Apr 11, 2013 9:51 AM

May 2011
Holybaptiser said:
AqworldThunder said:
Yes, Tomoki is actually one of the best harem MC's out there. If you take his ideals into consideration, you would understand that he doesn't want to take advantage of any of the angeloids because he knows that they're submissive when it comes to him. He can easily have them do anything for him, but he doesn't because he understands that they think and would rather have them make their own decisions, which only Nymph so far has done. He's a pervert, but not a douchebag. If this was some School Days shit and he had all the angeloids sucking his dick, I'm sure people would hate him more for it.

Let's not even bring up Sohara, because she doesn't deserve a spotlight. One of the worst characters that has existed in anime/manga.

Anyway, Tomoki is better than all the other harem MC's that are completely oblivious to the fact that all the girls in the harem want him (Issei from Highschool DxD).

You guys are in for a big surprise when you see chapters 60+ of the manga get adapted and how much Tomoki changes, and how much heavier the tone of the series gets.

Sounds like I can't wait, even though I wasn't one of the people that disliked him that much. In fact other than Happy World (Manga not terrible anime) he's probably my favorite harem lead.
*Cringey anime weeb stuff*
Apr 14, 2013 8:12 PM

Nov 2012
Seriously, Tomo is the best. However I may be a bit biased.
May 7, 2013 1:49 PM
Apr 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
Z-flame said:
IntroverTurtle said:
But he is the straight forward type of MC that you like. And it's already been explained that he doesn't hit on her because she isn't human.
Actually I remember a part on the manga where he actually hits on her, but sadly don't remember what chapter it was.
Yeah I think he warms up to her, I see that picture of Tomoki's grandpa online a couple of times that says even if it isn't human what's the problem if it has boobs.
that was to astria. but yeah there has been a few times tomoki hit on ikoras like when he said he was going to propose and later in the manga where theres a contest for the strongest angeloid they make tomoki fight ikoras and somewhere in the fight he keeps sayn i really like while firing a lazer from his penis
May 26, 2013 5:39 PM

May 2013
I agree with this topic.
I found Tomoki funny til he shot Nymph down coldly during the movie, despite his promise.
Seriously
That poor Angeloid has suffered enough
Jun 12, 2013 1:52 PM

Jan 2008
Tomoki is one of the best MC's ever.
He's a pervert, admits he's a pervert, is proud to be a pervert, but is still an A+ guy.
Think about it, he could abuse his powers as Ikaros' master any time he wanted.
And he's one of the most caring characters ever. He also has balls of steel for standing up to Astrea to save Nymph, and let's not forget covering for Chaos. He's badass, and actually DESERVES his harem.
Jun 14, 2013 7:39 AM

Aug 2012
DmonHiro said:
Tomoki is one of the best MC's ever.
He's a pervert, admits he's a pervert, is proud to be a pervert, but is still an A+ guy.
Think about it, he could abuse his powers as Ikaros' master any time he wanted.
And he's one of the most caring characters ever. He also has balls of steel for standing up to Astrea to save Nymph, and let's not forget covering for Chaos. He's badass, and actually DESERVES his harem.
I agree.
May 26, 2014 12:35 AM

Jan 2014
oh c'mon he's the reason why the whole series is funny and exciting to watch, don't tell me you only watch this for the girls, and fan service
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jun 4, 2014 2:56 AM

Jun 2013
Nidstang said:
Why I hate Tomoki:

He has no depth at all as a character
He is not funny at all
He is fucking annoying
His only purpose is to be a pervert

Agreed, but I dislike him, not hate.
Although I do think he is funny in some areas
Jun 7, 2014 12:19 AM

Feb 2010
Tomoki is a huge fgt who should just an hero, a good harem mc is Issei or Haru Fujimura (from Fujimura-kun Mates). Tomoki is the typical harem mc that I would love to see get NTR'd & that it what it takes for him to realize how much of a huge fgt he is. Also the guy from Is this a zombie? is pretty good too
TyrelJun 7, 2014 12:44 AM
Jun 7, 2014 12:31 AM

May 2012
You hate Tomoki ?

I think Tomoki is the one who is making this anime worth watching. He is funny and one of the most perverted characters in animes.

On other hand, Sohara is very annoying. I really hate this bitch, and I like to punch her in the face.
Jun 7, 2014 8:11 PM

Feb 2010
Sohara is just the typical childhood friend in harems there is no reason to hate her
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono Final: Eternal My Master Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2014

178 by donovaneme89 »»
Feb 16, 9:41 PM

Poll: » The most annoying character in Sora no Otoshimono is..?

Asteris - Jun 22, 2013

44 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Aug 19, 2023 2:05 PM

» Explanation

tirafesi - Sep 3, 2014

23 by falko92 »»
Dec 18, 2022 3:12 PM

Poll: » The movie should have higher ratings...

Renaultclio101 - Oct 10, 2014

7 by KungYii1994 »»
Jan 27, 2018 4:51 PM

» What was the true ending of Sora No Otoshimono?

Wincest77 - Sep 9, 2017

6 by Wincest77 »»
Sep 10, 2017 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.