Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 11, 2012 9:17 PM

Aug 2012
High school of the dead
Oct 11, 2012 9:36 PM

Mar 2009
Either High School DxD or Dakara, boku ha H ga dekinai. So bad, but so entertaining.
Oct 11, 2012 10:28 PM
Sep 2012
Sora no Otoshimono all the way...
Oct 12, 2012 12:53 AM

Mar 2011
Air Gear.
Mr. Wonsworth, you may NOT eat my scones!
Oct 12, 2012 3:01 AM

Feb 2010
bottosai-01 said:
Golden Boy, easily

yeah just finished watching it right now lol, let me just say Kintaro is a mastermind XD and he made the most funny faces i ever seen hahahahaha
Oct 12, 2012 3:02 AM

Feb 2010
deeLovesAnime said:
futari ecchi - border line hentai
kiss X sis - funny
highschool of the dead - anyone would love it

yeah if i have to say whats the line between anime and hentai i would say furari ecchi lol but it was still great XD also green green
Oct 12, 2012 5:30 AM

Apr 2012
I've only just started this series Hagure Yuusha no Estetica but I am enjoying it and will finish marathoning it tonight for sure. Makes me think of the first time I watched HighSchool DxD. I could not stop and wanted to see the next episode.

Now warning this goes above Echii boarder line Hentai for sure.

As for the rest of the recomendation I have seen most of them but I am keeping an eye out on series and Ova's I have not watched yet.

I am not one for Loli con personally .. I guess my age is showing when I say that. it's like everyone that says to watch Moetan. Again I have been told that this anime has its moments and there is Fanservice as well. I tried to watch it, the begining was cool the middle ages.. then all heal broke loose and we are in modern time... I wont spoil it for anyone but I just could not continue watching it.

Oct 12, 2012 9:02 AM

Feb 2010
Tiamat26 said:
I've only just started this series Hagure Yuusha no Estetica but I am enjoying it and will finish marathoning it tonight for sure. Makes me think of the first time I watched HighSchool DxD. I could not stop and wanted to see the next episode.

As for the rest of the recomendation I have seen most of them but I am keeping an eye out on series and Ova's I have not watched yet.

I am not one for Loli con personally .. I guess my age is showing when I say that. it's like everyone that says to watch Moetan. Again I have been told that this anime has its moments and there is Fanservice as well. I tried to watch it, the begining was cool the middle ages.. then all heal broke loose and we are in modern time... I wont spoil it for anyone but I just could not continue watching it.

ty very much i would watch Hagure Yuusha no Estetica! XD
Oct 12, 2012 9:41 AM

Oct 2010
Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

awesome art
awesome characters
awesome story (better than actual story animes and much better than them)
perfect 'pace'(not too slow or too fast)
awesome "drama"
> its not forced whatsoever and easy watch
awesome comedy = big plus for that
lots of fan service
again , adorable story with awesome chars
>grown up stuff

and its score doesnt even get 7, well i shouldnt be surprised since its score was 6 when there were only 5 episodes aired, and people massively dropped it because they were too immature to actually realize whats going on in the anime
lots of music -
Oct 12, 2012 11:07 AM

Feb 2010
incisorr said:
Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai

awesome art
awesome characters
awesome story (better than actual story animes and much better than them)
perfect 'pace'(not too slow or too fast)
awesome "drama"
> its not forced whatsoever and easy watch
awesome comedy = big plus for that
lots of fan service
again , adorable story with awesome chars
>grown up stuff

and its score doesnt even get 7, well i shouldnt be surprised since its score was 6 when there were only 5 episodes aired, and people massively dropped it because they were too immature to actually realize whats going on in the anime

wow sounds awesome must watch then ty XD
Oct 12, 2012 1:38 PM

Feb 2010
FreedomT1 said:
Either High School DxD or Dakara, boku ha H ga dekinai. So bad, but so entertaining.

"NEVER make a deal with a wet goddess" lol just by reading that had me laughing i will definitely watch Dakara Xd
Oct 12, 2012 1:42 PM

Mar 2012
I liked Omamori Himari and Kanokon. If you consider this ecchi Tasogare Otome x Amnesia.
http://www.animeultima.tv/uploads/anime_photo/watch-kanokon-episodes-online-english-sub-thumbnailpic.jpg
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Oct 12, 2012 1:56 PM
Aug 2012
High School Dxd.
I tried to watch others but I didnt enjoy them.
Each of the series I tried did lack of Romance/Plot.
The only 1 that I really liked was Highshcool dxd and its just 1 of my favourites
and maybe my favourite.I am really glad that I watched it.
It has Romace and Echi and Amazing Plot.
Oct 12, 2012 2:01 PM

Feb 2010
lovelydeath said:
I liked Omamori Himari and Kanokon. If you consider this ecchi Tasogare Otome x Amnesia.
http://www.animeultima.tv/uploads/anime_photo/watch-kanokon-episodes-online-english-sub-thumbnailpic.jpg

i dont think Tasogare Otome x Amnesia its ecchi but doesn't matter looks cool, and i already watched kanokon it was awesome lol
Oct 12, 2012 2:01 PM

Feb 2010
IPerv said:
High School Dxd.
I tried to watch others but I didnt enjoy them.
Each of the series I tried did lack of Romance/Plot.
The only 1 that I really liked was Highshcool dxd and its just 1 of my favourites
and maybe my favourite.I am really glad that I watched it.
It has Romace and Echi and Amazing Plot.

yeah i have it on my plan to watch looking forward to watching it
Oct 12, 2012 11:57 PM

Feb 2010
Tiamat26 said:

1 question whats fanservice? sorry for the stupid question lol
Oct 13, 2012 2:50 AM

Sep 2012
Eduardx7 said:
Tiamat26 said:

You have a 6 page thread on ecchi and you don't know what fanservice is?

Basically, it's boobs. Boobs and more methods of tearing clothes away from said boobs than you can think of.

Oh and boobs.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Oct 13, 2012 4:45 AM

Oct 2010
kiss x sis
Signature Removed
Oct 13, 2012 5:06 AM

Mar 2012
groundfish said:
kiss x sis

yeah :)
Oct 13, 2012 6:04 AM

Sep 2012
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica even though i only watched two eps
Oct 13, 2012 7:29 AM

Oct 2012
To loVe Ru ,KissXSis
Oct 13, 2012 7:44 AM

Jun 2008
aiNkyy said:
B Gata H Kei

I don't think it's ecchi. It hardly had any really erotic fan-service. That show is pure comedy but simply because the comedy is based on sexual themes they called it ecchi.
Oct 13, 2012 11:15 AM

Feb 2010
Shiveron said:
Eduardx7 said:
Tiamat26 said:

Basically, it's boobs. Boobs and more methods of tearing clothes away from said boobs than you can think of.

Oh and boobs.

ohhhhhh lololol my bad dude no one in the thread just like 2 or 3 people mention fanservice and if it is that im not looking for that i clearly said i good story with ecchi thats all i dont want like ikkitousen -_- sucks so bad XD
Oct 13, 2012 11:34 AM

Sep 2012
Eduardx7 said:
Shiveron said:
Eduardx7 said:
Tiamat26 said:

Oh and boobs.

ohhhhhh lololol my bad dude no one in the thread just like 2 or 3 people mention fanservice and if it is that im not looking for that i clearly said i good story with ecchi thats all i dont want like ikkitousen -_- sucks so bad XD

Nonsense. Just because they grace us with nonstop boobs doesn't mean it can't be good too. Highschool DxD, Freezing, Queens Blade: Rebellion, etc.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Oct 13, 2012 5:28 PM

Feb 2010
Shiveron said:
Eduardx7 said:
Shiveron said:
Eduardx7 said:
Tiamat26 said:

Oh and boobs.

Nonsense. Just because they grace us with nonstop boobs doesn't mean it can't be good too. Highschool DxD, Freezing, Queens Blade: Rebellion, etc.

im just saying everyone has different opinions >_>
Oct 15, 2012 3:47 PM

Feb 2010
ty everyone i have added all anime's to my plan to watch list now to start watching! XD
Oct 15, 2012 3:52 PM

Oct 2012
TO love-Ru and Kanokon both lots of ecchi and not one dimensional
Oct 15, 2012 7:28 PM
Jul 2018
To Love Yu <3 c;
Oct 16, 2012 1:42 AM

Oct 2012
Kanokon
Oct 16, 2012 2:12 PM

Jun 2012
Highschool of the dead ;)
Oct 17, 2012 1:17 PM

Mar 2012
The one without fanservice. After all, people seem to criticise ecchi anime for excessive fanservice.
Oct 17, 2012 2:11 PM

Feb 2010
SquadmemberRitsu said:
The one without fanservice. After all, people seem to criticise ecchi anime for excessive fanservice.

yeah but you gotta love the nosebleeds hahahaha that's the thing that most makes me laugh XD
Oct 17, 2012 2:16 PM

Sep 2012
Zero no Tsukaima
High School DxD
Seikon no Qwaser
"Do you want to accelerate to the next level, young man?" - Kuroyukihime
Oct 17, 2012 2:18 PM
Apr 2012
Zero no Tsukaima and Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari.
Oct 17, 2012 2:21 PM

Mar 2010
Golden Boy :D
"Then again, if she's not my sibling, there's no bling, either" - Ararararagi Koyomi
Oct 17, 2012 9:26 PM

Dec 2009
Elfen Lied probably.
Oct 17, 2012 9:51 PM

Sep 2012
For me it's gonna have to be Aki Sora
AppleOnTreesOct 25, 2012 8:55 PM
Oct 18, 2012 1:15 PM

Feb 2010
WhisperBit said:
Golden Boy :D

already saw golden boy and it was beyond epic hahahaha and also funny as hell XD
Oct 24, 2012 1:34 AM

Oct 2012
Kanokon :]
Oct 24, 2012 1:45 AM

Aug 2012
Pokemon

It does the job.
Oct 24, 2012 2:09 AM
Jan 2012
To-Love Ru. Everytime someone asks me an echhi anime it's always the first thing that comes out of my mind.
Oct 24, 2012 2:14 AM

Jan 2012
Kiss x Sis
Oct 24, 2012 2:39 AM

Jul 2012
Kiss x sis.
Oct 24, 2012 2:56 AM

Apr 2012
High School DxD, personally for me. The second season of High School DxD is probably the most anticipated 2013 anime for me unless something better shows up.
Dies Irae! :)
Oct 24, 2012 2:57 AM

Jun 2011
KAMPFERRRRRRRR!!!!!!
Oct 24, 2012 8:03 AM

Jun 2012
I currently collect ecchi genre anime and the best one i have watched yet is to love-ru
Oct 24, 2012 8:07 AM

Apr 2010
Aerbage said:
High School DxD, personally for me.

I second this <3
Oct 24, 2012 8:50 AM

Apr 2012
I am wondering if anyone has said Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai... Kinda a la HighSchool DxD But a lot less Flesh... Still I found this series quite Good.

Oct 24, 2012 9:04 AM

May 2012
The highest show I've rated with ecchi in the genre was Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. I gave it a 6.
gatx375Oct 24, 2012 9:12 AM
Oct 24, 2012 12:41 PM

Aug 2012
High School DxD.
.................................................................................
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» what is battle shonen?

deg - 4 hours ago

20 by deg »»
49 seconds ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - 24 minutes ago

6 by Rhaelynne »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 5 hours ago

23 by deg »»
9 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

62 by Pinoffin »»
20 minutes ago

» Underrated character designs/outfits you think are appealing / sexy

IpreferEcchi - 2 hours ago

4 by LightWorker »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.