Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2012 10:35 PM

Feb 2010
This episode made perfect sense, even having only seen the first two. Lots of music and a cute end. Doesn't quite break the "magical girl" mold though.
May 14, 2016 8:13 AM

Jan 2010
Seeing her cry made me cry, dammit!
http://i.imgur.com/WgAftiK.jpg

And the ending credits were awesome too.
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
Dec 28, 2017 2:32 AM

Mar 2016
No more Shingo.. No more Toshio.. No more Mami... I dont think I really wanted this to end!!

I'm really sad but really happy we got to see them grown up in the credits. I'm glad they could be together through their childhood like that. Must be real precious to have a childhood friend.

This last episode was an 8/10 but unfortunately Creamy Mami as a whole feels like a 6. Underwhelming most of the time but extraordinary and impressive when they want to push the limits. They could've and should've did more with this gem. Don't sleep on magic.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2021 6:49 PM

Jun 2014
I can't believe it's over. I started crying right around the time Mami began to cry. I was sad, but happy at the same time, as the ending was a happy one. Toshio remembers everything, and now it's okay for him to know. In the credits, we got to see the future, and Yuu and Toshio are together, and appear to have children.

This is by far, among the greatest magical girl anime I've ever seen. As someone who pledged toward Anime Sols to get the DVDs, I now know that I definitely made the right decision. I also own two Creamy Mami figures that were manufactured by CM's corporation, and I own the Creamy Mami LP record.

I'll be watching the OVAs soon.

May 28, 2021 1:02 AM
Apr 2015
i teared up too guys :(
we saw toshio and yuu's children, we also saw shingo and magumi together, were they marrying?

overall, i liked the characters, the art and the retro feel, however since like people said, there were too many filler and little continuity, the show hasn't reached it's full potential. i had to drop it to a 7, i feel like creamy mami is less of a magical girl anime than an idol/coming of age anime, as magical elements aren't explored other than yuu transforming into mami and maybe meeting a one-off magical character very rarely. though a lot of magical girl anime have the theme of before vs after magical powers and how the mc deals with her life after getting those powers, the friends she gets along the way... which creamy mami deals with.

are the ovas available subbed?
May 13, 2022 7:04 PM

Sep 2020
A wonderful and satisfying conclusion!

It's always nice to see Toshio show genuine concern for Yuu. As much of a dick he can be, it's also been clear Yuu is the most important person in his life.

I guess this series could've been a bit more mature and there were some missed opportunities story-wise but I have no qualms about it being episodic, especially since it didn't follow an established formula -- a few episodes didn't even feature Mami at all.

One thing that did bug me though was hearing a completely new song during Mami's farewell concert. I love the 4-5 Mami songs they repeat throughout the series but as an idol anime meant to promote Takako Ohta's career, this show really should've had more music. I wish it had been more like Jem & the Holograms in that way.

It's also unfortunate we never got to see Megumi Ayase and Mami really "make-up", it would've been nice for her to know Yuu's secret.

Edit: It annoyed me that they tried to add secret identity drama and a narrative about Yuu wanting to stay as Mami in the final few episodes, but the pay-off of Yuu definitively declaring that she is herself and Mami is Mami was nice and actually worked pretty well.
sexyanimemilfsMay 14, 2022 11:17 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami Episode 48 Discussion

_Poochyena_ - Dec 27, 2017

5 by ToonAndy »»
Apr 4, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami Episode 25 Discussion

_Poochyena_ - Dec 12, 2017

3 by LelPop »»
Oct 31, 2023 8:00 PM

» Should this anime get a remake in 2024?

DrPopCat7758 - Oct 2, 2023

2 by Sekiro94 »»
Oct 3, 2023 12:44 AM

Poll: » Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami Episode 30 Discussion

_Poochyena_ - Dec 16, 2017

3 by staruke »»
Mar 28, 2023 5:42 PM

Poll: » Mahou no Tenshi Creamy Mami Episode 1 Discussion

hellogoodbye - Oct 3, 2012

10 by SnowxFlower »»
Mar 24, 2023 12:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.